Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NAGA - Most promising ICO ive seen so far. Ends in 1h. Last Chance :)  (Read 1587 times)
DudeLion420 (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:38:34 PM

Normally, I do not care about such kind of posts. They are mostly ploys or click-baits. They are simply a means to promote something or any ICO that is just one of the so many existing ones, not so innovative and special. But when I saw Roger Ver on it, I was really convinced that this must be something new and big. And when I checked the website whose link you provided, I was really amazed at how they present their ideas. 

Indeed. totally my opinion. I was sceptical first like with every ICO. but after i did  some research i realized the possibilities and also the good chances to succed with NAGA. Happy to not missed the Sale and very convinced i will see good gains from it in the future. We will hear much of this project in my opinion^^ ~peace

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:46:39 PM

UPDATE: 28 mil of 30 mil sold. ONLY 2mil left to buy and 2 days 10h to go.
I think it will get sold out fast now for sure. NAGA is growing in attention fast and nearly outsold ~peace

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:24:22 PM

Accelerating the world. It's a phrase simple yet precisly descriptive of what decentralization aims to achieve. TheNextWeb came up with another great article on NAGA and blockchain as a whole.
Read how the tech changes our society ---> https://t.co/1zSoRb1RlB
~peace

johnnycash70

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:46:24 PM

Hi
What will happen after the 15th? Where Can I sell it? At which exchange it will be traded
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:53:18 PM

Hi
What will happen after the 15th? Where Can I sell it? At which exchange it will be traded
Hey^^
After the 15th your tokens will be send to your eth adress you provided on their website.HitBTC allready gave green light for its listing and NAGA Team told that there are good chances more and bigger exchanges will list them fast.
They are in contact with the exchanges Smiley

~peace, hope i could help ya

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:52:50 PM

The latest Feedback of the NAGA TEAM:

We recently carried out a survey in order to better understand how the NAGA community really feels about our current token sale.

After addressing the principal concerns about the future potential value of the NGC yesterday, we also want to look at the fact that a number of people mentioned that they were worried that the price of NGC is set too high.

The key thing to understand here is that the absolute token price has merely a psychological function. It is exactly the same as if you buy a stock. If you were told that one Apple share costs 200.000 USD, is that expensive or not? You can’t tell until you know the total number of shares. If there are only 100 Apple shares then 200.000 USD per share is cheap! It depends on the total amount of shares to be issued and NOT the absolute price.

The individual price per token really has no meaning or significance at all when it comes to determine if something is expensive or not. And since all unsold NGC will be destroyed our token economy will still be in proportion.

In terms of Crypto-Economies we are currently experiencing the equivalent of the historic tech world boom of the 1990s. So when you think of the NGC price of today at 1 USD, look at Apple in 1990 - it traded at 1 USD then and is now trading at 175 USD now.

It is ultimately all about the total number of shares or tokens and never about the individual absolute price. In fact, the price is completely meaningless from an economic perspective without factoring in the total number of shares / tokens / company plans etc.

Our vision is for the NAGA Coin to become the main unit of account on SwipeStox, and on our new platform, Switex, which will enter into the huge world of gaming and virtual goods. These are not hypothetical scenarios (as is the case with most other ICOs) that we hope will come to fruition, but very real and already live use cases that will immediately implement the NGC into the NAGA ecosystem.

Hopefully this little breakdown has explained why we believe NGC to be fairly priced at $1 and we would love to have you join us on what is only the very start of the NGC’s exciting journey.

The NAGA Token Sale ends this Friday, December 15th at 23:59 PM CET. Act fast to get in on the action if you haven't already, or purchase your additional NGCs here: https://www.nagaico.com/?refcode=ihsrvk

~peace Wink

withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:03:56 PM

Naga also got my attention quickly. First it has great hype. Second it targets both gaming industries and finance. It looks pretty much legit as well. I plan to invest into it in days time.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:10:49 PM

Just invested big in this project as it looks great. Was looking for a referral link but no joy. Let's go to the moon!
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:14:26 PM

Just invested big in this project as it looks great. Was looking for a referral link but no joy. Let's go to the moon!
you couldve used my ref code and get 1% bonus from me xDD
just in case someone else oversees it, here is it again ---> https://www.nagaico.com/?refcode=ihsrvk
~peace

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:57:40 PM

Naga also got my attention quickly. First it has great hype. Second it targets both gaming industries and finance. It looks pretty much legit as well. I plan to invest into it in days time.
Yea the hype is real lol. but seriously they allready did a great work on the background of the project and i highly doubt it will fail to be honest^^ Good decision to buy some Wink better now before its to late man ~peace

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:17:40 PM

Warning: That is a referral link.
I don't disagree that it's a good project, but they're asking way too much and they're in over their heads. I don't think they'll achieve all that in due time.

SwipeStox is already finished. I was pretty skeptical aswell but, I've had a few ICOs now where I got scammed so I'm getting aboard one I know is not.

ItBeginInAfrica

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:28:28 PM

Great News  Grin

Guy Benartzi is joining the NAGA Team!!!

"Guy is the Co-founder of Bancor, a standard for the creation of intrinsically tradable tokens. Venture-backed technology entrepreneur for over 15 years. CEO of Mytopia (acquired by 888), Founder of Particle Code (acquired by Appcelerator), Appcoin and an active angel investor. Guy discovered the blockchain 2011.

Guy expressed his excitement at the news:
NAGA has impressed me with the fact that they have performed an IPO and ICO within just 6 months, which is unique in the current ICO ecosystem.  Moreover, I am pleased by the fact that NAGA announced its partnership with BANCOR. I believe integrating the BANCOR product offering with the NAGA expertise in running an end-user oriented and regulated trading business will help to gain a significant market share in the crypto ecosystem."

check out this article: http://bitcoinist.com/co-founder-bancor-joins-advisory-board-200m-frankfurt-listed-company-naga/

~peace

well this is really good news for Naga. Bancor was the highest funded ICO at the time of the crowdfunding (later other ICOs managed to do better)
and the Bancor project is very promising even if, at the moment, undervalued in my opinion. I expect a surge in BNT price during 2018

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 11:43:24 PM

Aside from dozens of Bitcoin forks. Roger Ver might also involved from creating lots of ICO. Hiding himself as the founder or co-founder.

So I believe NAGA coin will be a great success.  Did the ICO launched? Buy it very early as huge whales partner of Roger might buy a lot.

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:08:04 AM

Aside from dozens of Bitcoin forks. Roger Ver might also involved from creating lots of ICO. Hiding himself as the founder or co-founder.

So I believe NAGA coin will be a great success.  Did the ICO launched? Buy it very early as huge whales partner of Roger might buy a lot.

oh yea it launched xD actually its nearly over. About 29mil of 30mil NGC have been sold^^ you better hurry man

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:08:37 AM

Great News  Grin

Guy Benartzi is joining the NAGA Team!!!

"Guy is the Co-founder of Bancor, a standard for the creation of intrinsically tradable tokens. Venture-backed technology entrepreneur for over 15 years. CEO of Mytopia (acquired by 888), Founder of Particle Code (acquired by Appcelerator), Appcoin and an active angel investor. Guy discovered the blockchain 2011.

Guy expressed his excitement at the news:
NAGA has impressed me with the fact that they have performed an IPO and ICO within just 6 months, which is unique in the current ICO ecosystem.  Moreover, I am pleased by the fact that NAGA announced its partnership with BANCOR. I believe integrating the BANCOR product offering with the NAGA expertise in running an end-user oriented and regulated trading business will help to gain a significant market share in the crypto ecosystem."

check out this article: http://bitcoinist.com/co-founder-bancor-joins-advisory-board-200m-frankfurt-listed-company-naga/

~peace

well this is really good news for Naga. Bancor was the highest funded ICO at the time of the crowdfunding (later other ICOs managed to do better)
and the Bancor project is very promising even if, at the moment, undervalued in my opinion. I expect a surge in BNT price during 2018

Indeed mister^^ Bancor will go crazy 2018 and i think the partnership with NAGA will evolve into something beatiful haha ~peace

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:15:33 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 01:37:06 AM by tk808

Token Distribution (https://www.nagaico.com/)

Pre-Sale - 5%
    Team Tokens - 17.5%
    Referral Program - 5%
    Legal & Advisory - 12.5%
    Main Sale - 50%
    M&A Reserve, Buyback & Options - 10%

Token Sale Target:    30,000,000 NGC
Max. Supply Limit Of Tokens Available For Sale: 220,000,000 NGC

So, Dev Team holds 180 Million NAGA, regardless if 220m tokens sell, it's looking like only 30-35million tokens are going to sell by the end of this ICO.

Seems legit, devs hold 85% of the supply and sell off 15% (30million tokens roughly) AND generate 30million USD in ICO funds. Holy shit! The greediest nastiest ICO I've ever seen. Not only did they false market to you retards by claiming they are only keeping 45% of the supply, but it turns out they always planned on keeping at least 80-85% of the total supply! This makes the premine hold larger than any airdrop ever created on BTT, or any airdrop that's even ongoing, and that's on airdrop territory.

And FYI, this is discounting the extra 5% for the referrals, which they have no mention on what they are going to do with those extras. Despite all that, just look at those fucking numbers above. I thought ICO was supposed to take care of all those expenses, when did ICO's start triple fucking dipping into profits? What the fuck has these forums come to?

I can't reasonably explain how pathetic that is. If they kept like fucking 10% of the total supply, we would of have a dynamite coin here.

This is the only thing i dislike about this coin, how hungry and selfish these motherfuckers are. Truly, we've never witnessed something on this magnitude.

Did something go horribly wrong with my math, because i can't believe what i'm seeing right now. Or are you all just mindless fucking retards... the more likely scenario is that this is a thread of puppets creating the illusion that there are investments into this garbage.
DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:32:46 AM

I think you get this a bit wrong^^ they have good plans for that NGC thats not sold Wink

Usage of Proceeds                                           
    User acquisition (organic & M&A) / Marketing   50.0%                                       
    Salaries & Wages   5.8%                                       
    Regulatory licence acquisition   4.0%                                       
    Research & Development   7.0%                                       
    Bank-grade security & code audit   8.4%                                       
    IT team & Infrastructure   4.0%                                       
    Lecensing and regulatory compliance   7.8%                                       
    External Legal Services   2.8%                                       
    Blockchain Engeneering & Testing   2.9%                                       
    Other Costs   7.3%   

It will be mostly used to scale the project higher and only 5.8% is for salaries & wages Tongue
Also the Team Tokens will get locked several months.

DudeLion420 (OP)

I am A Human.*beep*

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:35:54 AM

i mean the coins that are not planned for sale...cheez xD unsold tokens will get burned.

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:38:18 AM

Pre-Sale - 5%
    Team Tokens - 17.5%
    Referral Program - 5%
    Legal & Advisory - 12.5%
    Main Sale - 50%

So, Dev Team holds 180 Million NAGA, regardless if 220m tokens sell, it's looking like only 30-35million tokens are going to sell by the end of this ICO.

Seems legit, hold 85% of the supply and sell off 15% (30million tokens roughly) AND generate 30million USD in ICO funds. Holy shit! The greediest nastiest ICO I've ever seen. Not only did they false market to you retards by claiming they are only keeping 45% of the supply, but it turns out they always planned on keeping at least 80-85% of the total supply! This makes the premine hold larger than any airdrop ever created on BTT, or any airdrop that's even ongoing, and that's on airdrop territory.

And FYI, this is discounting the extra 5% for the referrals, which they have no mention on what they are going to do with those extras. Despite all that, just look at those fucking numbers above. I thought ICO was supposed to take care of all those expenses, when did ICO's start triple fucking dipping into profits? What the fuck has these forums come to?

I can't reasonably explain how pathetic that is. If they kept like fucking 10% of the total supply, we would of have a dynamite coin here.

This is the only thing i dislike about this coin, how hungry and selfish these motherfuckers are. Truly, we've never witnessed something on this magnitude.

Did something go horribly wrong with my math, because i can't believe what i'm seeing right now. Or are you all just mindless fucking retards... the more likely scenario is that this is a thread of puppets creating the illusion that there are investments into this garbage.

30M tokens is their target, there are however 220m for sale but no it will likely not reach that, *all unsold tokens will be burned according to their distribution graph.

You didn't even read what i wrote, i have no issue with the tokens getting burned, actually it makes this ICO worse. My argument is that THEY ARE HOLDING 180 Million Coins, they are SELLING 30 Million to you morons. 
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:39:38 AM

Pre-Sale - 5%
    Team Tokens - 17.5%
    Referral Program - 5%
    Legal & Advisory - 12.5%
    Main Sale - 50%

Seems legit, hold 85% of the supply and sell off 15% (30million tokens roughly) AND generate 30million USD in ICO funds. Holy shit! The greediest nastiest ICO I've ever seen. Not only did they false market to you retards by claiming they are only keeping 45% of the supply, but it turns out they always planned on keeping at least 80-85% of the total supply! This makes the premine hold larger than any airdrop ever created on BTT, or any airdrop that's even ongoing, and that's on airdrop territory.

30M tokens is their target, there are however 220m for sale but no it will likely not reach that, *all unsold tokens will be burned according to their distribution graph.

You didn't even read what i wrote, i have no issue with the tokens getting burned, actually it makes this ICO worse. My argument is that THEY ARE HOLDING 180 Million Coins, they are SELLING 30 Million to you morons.  

Its late here and I do realize what you were saying, hence I deleted my comment but you already replied :p

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: