Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2018, 09:02:33 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INVEST, PRIVATE MICRO FUNDS BY GUY_WONDERFUL ⚖️  (Read 3255 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
guy_wonderful

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:59:46 AM

micro funds site, currently unavailable to the general public

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guy_wonderful

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:50:57 AM

Why there is a such strict rules? Idea behind is that investor has full control over his/her funds and still gets all benefits from investing into trading!
In the way it's done, is following:  

Let's say you own 1 btc.

You are not investing those, besides a piece, up to 0.1
those risks from 0.0001 to 0.1 you are calculating yourself.

After successful round, invested amount, raised 4 times up to 0.4
Now, that's will look like a growth of 300% relatively to amount of invested.
Relatively to your capital, of 1 btc, it's will be growth of 30%

Statistically, always, the number of winners rounds will cover the number of losers rounds. Therefore, by actively managing of your investment, you will get a constant profits forever.

I'm appreciate any questions and will be glad to answer all of those.

tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:27:35 PM

Where is your track record? The only charts you show are FX charts from 2013, 4 years ago!

What are you trading? If it is crytos then your FX trade history more or less means nothing.

What type of trade analysis and strategy do you employ?

There is too much unknown.

Also as a word of advice if you are trying to get people on an English speaking forum to trust you with their money either get your post translated or improve you English. Why would I trust you with 1BTC if you don't even take the time to have a your post proof read.

guy_wonderful

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:13:40 PM

Where is your track record? The only charts you show are FX charts from 2013, 4 years ago!

What are you trading? If it is crytos then your FX trade history more or less means nothing.

What type of trade analysis and strategy do you employ?

There is too much unknown.

Also as a word of advice if you are trying to get people on an English speaking forum to trust you with their money either get your post translated or improve you English. Why would I trust you with 1BTC if you don't even take the time to have a your post proof read.

Yes, chart will start to update after there is a several trading history data flow.
I'm trading a variety of instruments such as crypto, oil and currencies.
Most part of time I'm looking at charts ,, then I make a trade, later I close it having profit or loss.

Let's build trust and recognition in a period of time. You are free to to follow this fund.
In some period of time, after couple of rounds, you will get more numbers.
Thanks you for the advice.

tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:03:51 PM

Most part of time I'm looking at charts ,, then I make a trade, later I close it having profit or loss.

You just described what a trade is, that isn't a strategy.

Do you employ technical or fundamental analysis.

If technical which indicators are you primarily using? What levels do you set stop loss?

If fundamentals where do you get your information?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.