Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:57:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DeepOnion Reach $3.16 and pumping  (Read 486 times)
SideKick (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:11:56 AM

With the community so active and lot of support on DeepOnion didnt surprise me a lot. I think it can reach the same prices with waves this coming new year
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:41:26 AM

Seriously 3$ mehn thats really goo....good hey you have some deeponion to sell or just some give away because my eyes are red in regrets now

SideKick (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:45:59 AM

Seriously 3$ mehn thats really goo....good hey you have some deeponion to sell or just some give away because my eyes are red in regrets now

hahaha im holding it until $5 i have 250 onions right now haha
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:46:48 AM

I think it's amazing Smiley seriously Smiley when I first encountered Deep Onion it was like 0.60$ and now it's over 3$  Shocked Shocked I never expected that from a such a new coin ... I wonder how high it can get by the end of the year... with current speed it could actually get over 5$ Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DigitalLemming

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:47:45 AM

Got a few, not a top project but worth holding. Set, forget and check back in a few months!
SideKick (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:54:26 AM

I think it's amazing Smiley seriously Smiley when I first encountered Deep Onion it was like 0.60$ and now it's over 3$  Shocked Shocked I never expected that from a such a new coin ... I wonder how high it can get by the end of the year... with current speed it could actually get over 5$ Smiley
Yeah i think this coming new year deeponion possible price will be $5 if the pumping is always on
SideKick (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:56:59 AM

Got a few, not a top project but worth holding. Set, forget and check back in a few months!
Yeah your right holding deeponion and sell it in the highest price it comes down to the right opportunity
Wonza99

Activity: 89

Crypto Fan

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:03:42 AM

now the price is below usd 3 I think it is a good time to buy what do those who know?  Cool
jimbo2000

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:49:19 AM

Is the airdrop still running and heavily rewarding persons for holding deep onion, if so then I don't believe that the price is really reflective of the market and is in fact buoyed by that.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:44:58 PM

It was around $5 for a while so even at $3 it is still below the all time high and worth buying a few more. It could easily stabilise around $5 in Q4 of 2018 as the growth appears to be steady and organic

Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:33:25 PM

Who the fuck is buying deeponions? i can not understand why the price is going up so quickly, most of the guys who have this coin on their wallets are those who got them from the airdrop.

I dont understand it, but seriously they were giving out 400 onions to everyone who were using their signature?

This is insane as fuck, if it is real, then when all those people who were in the airdrop for more than two months, they are all going to drop the price.

now the price is below usd 3 I think it is a good time to buy what do those who know?  Cool

Correct me if i am wrong, i just want to know what is going on with this
sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:40:40 PM

Who the fuck is buying deeponions? i can not understand why the price is going up so quickly, most of the guys who have this coin on their wallets are those who got them from the airdrop.

I dont understand it, but seriously they were giving out 400 onions to everyone who were using their signature?

This is insane as fuck, if it is real, then when all those people who were in the airdrop for more than two months, they are all going to drop the price.

now the price is below usd 3 I think it is a good time to buy what do those who know?  Cool

To get "free" 400 onions you should have at least 100 in your wallet. Classical Ponzi scam. And of course this is absolutely insane to buy this shit for any other purpose.

Actually for 100 onions you only get chance to participate in their bounty program, you can be rejected anyway for no reason and this fact will be hidden for anybody else:
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:41:29 PM

Deeponion has one of the most supportive communities I've seen and at least in the early stages it is that community that will push the price up and so I wouldn't be surprised to see it at $10 or more in the coming months. The only worry is that there are still a lot of coins to be released and how that may influence the price.

Geoff999

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:52:56 PM

DeepOnion is a great coin,

It goes back to the roots of crypto, so many new coins now are all about the "ICO" where they make tens of millions with a half finished product.

DeepOnion goes back to the Bitcoin roots, its all Free if you want it to be, those first 100 you can get with domination tasks on the forums, and then you can mine or use the POS method to increase your holdings without spending a cent.

My POS today got me another 7 onions, just for helping secure the network.

Once DeepSend is released and then smart contracts, it will be even more valuable as a project.
Wonza99

Crypto Fan

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:08:15 PM

Deeponion has one of the most supportive communities I've seen and at least in the early stages it is that community that will push the price up and so I wouldn't be surprised to see it at $10 or more in the coming months. The only worry is that there are still a lot of coins to be released and how that may influence the price.

Nobody forces you to participate in DeepOnion. The condition of the 100 onions was imposed to stop people like you who apparently only want to obtain the currency and then be able to acquire BTC. There are other people like me who bet on the community and make the community bigger every day for the benefit of all. If you do not like it, there are other alcoins that you can bet on ... but then I do not want to see you crying over here repentant for not investing in deeponions. bye
Wonza99

Crypto Fan

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:09:27 PM

For the same reason that the prices of all the moendas rise and fall ...
sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:12:43 PM

Nobody forces you to participate in DeepOnion. The condition of the 100 onions was imposed to stop people like you who apparently only want to obtain the currency and then be able to acquire BTC. There are other people like me who bet on the community and make the community bigger every day for the benefit of all. If you do not like it, there are other alcoins that you can bet on ... but then I do not want to see you crying over here repentant for not investing in deeponions. bye
Nobody should prevent me from swapping coins to BTC even if they are "free" or got from bounties, and if you afraid that masses will do the same then you probably know that your coin is just shit. What do you call "make community better"? You have already 7k+ forum members and your community still do the same as before: just spam and praise DO on btalk. There's even no development team, advisors, supporters with their real money, only lots of spam slaves. Domination tasks, really? What a load of bullshit. There's no actual technology behind it. And, man, even wallet is closed-source. You actually plan to trade on any normal exchange, not dying nova or CRYtopia shit? Bite my shiny metal ass then.

And you are liars. The first generation of DO signatures were about "Free Airdrop, No ICO, fair distribution" but actually your fairness means that only 300 members of 2k+ get something. Now it is 500 of 7k+. And fake "0 rejects", but we all know that is completely deceit.
Now you all changed signatures, you removed "free" and "fair" shit. But actually it is still not an airdrop but signature campaign with paid entry of 100 DOs and probability of being banned anytime, or get 10x less DOs than expected.

This is looks like total SCAM to me. Okay, you may say I'm only FUDer, but my opinion is mine and I'm free to do what I do, exactly as you and your community. You feeling now that you are winner and I'm just crying only because you think you would sell your ridiculous small amount of DOs in the right time.  Yes, ridiculous small in comparison to around 100 wallets, containing most DOs in total. But that's your headache, not mine, you can still believe you're doing great or whatever.
g4r1n1m

Activity: 238
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:21:09 PM

i'll never support this coin even if it goes to 30$ it will always be centralized scam
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:28:57 PM

is deeponion back on exchanges after losing nova?
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:51:41 PM

is deeponion back on exchanges after losing nova?

It is on Cryptopia and stock exchange now, the recent price seems good at more than $3. Maybe it is a good choice to buy now but not that good once it is close to the end of the free distribution. I'm afraid that once it is close to the end then many people who join the free distribution will sell all they have to make profit. There might be a big dump at that time, so if you want to invest on this coin then you should be careful.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: