Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:58:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: all4btc.com < Buy from Amazon with Bitcoin < Is this legit?  (Read 4034 times)
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 21, 2013, 07:30:17 PM

i guess u got your answer from other members replies  Tongue
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2013, 08:16:20 PM

So after 3 days i got an email with a statement that one of my chosen products was ordered. I hope they didnt forget the second product.

So i would say if you need something fast you have to consider... i dont know how many days it will take max to get it ordered by them.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 02:47:40 AM

Thats it for me. Im done with all4btc.com even for products i dont need immediately. After a small product was delivered fast i ordered something for over 100€. I didnt get a confirmation so i had to send an email. Finally after 3 days i got a confirmation. Then i waited and waited and sent another email to ask where my product is. I got the answer that amazon didnt accept their fully loaded credit card. I guess they use VCC's so its no wonder amazon dont like it. They claimed they will order again.

Till then nothing. No reactions to my emails anymore. Now its 14!!! days after i ordered and i have nothing. I now want my bitcoins back.

Because of these useless website i had no proper shoes in fitness center. Thanks a lot! Trusting this website wasnt worth it.

I think i will now check if joinsnapcard.com works. But i wont make experiments with things i need fast anymore.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 11:58:08 PM

I tried another website. joinsnapcard.com Im positively surprised.

I ordered around 8 different products and put sizes and colors in the notes and they are great. After 2 days after payment i got everything. They seem to put every product into a different order but its not so bad.

I tried shops besides amazon and ebay and 2 didnt work for them because they couldnt do a company address in usa and delivery to my country. They asked me to find it elsewhere. I found the products at amazon and bought there then.

They seems to have slight problems with the daily transfer limit of their bank account, like stated in the customer panel, but on the next day they gave me the links to pay. (I dont use coinbase)

They have support! And they are answering fast.

So i think i found a good website for buying with btc. I have nothing to complain.

With one thing i got i wasnt pleased. So i will send it back. Lets see how this works out.

Dont have my bitcoins back from all4btc. I think the guys at all4btc dont see the website as first priority... more something they do when they have time. I had to answer them to check things, they seem to try new payment methods for that i have to wait again and so on.

Whatever... tests show how it works.

anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 08:59:45 AM

So... legit but in over their heads? The message displayed on the site seems to express something along those lines. I'm currently trying to figure out if an order from their e4btc shop will be worked out. My mailbox is mostly tumbleweeds, but lacking communication seems to be part of the experience.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2013, 07:52:54 PM

So all4btc.com is gone now? Looks that way... i hope i get my btc back.

anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 02:46:18 PM

Got this yesterday:

Dear Customers,

your order will be checked this weekend. No one will be forgotten. Maybe you heard that we got to many orders on all4btc.com and e4btc because of the bitcoin price development. So each order will be checked and you will be contacted by our stuff about the status of the order.

We are very sorry for any inonvenience

Regards

e4btc.com team

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
all4btc

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 01:55:05 PM

Dear bitcoin user,

we are sorry for come small circumstances, all customers get their money back if an product can not be ordered.

During shopping seasons some orders get a delay up to two business days,
for the vast majority of our customers we enable payment and shipment preparation with one business day.

We are able to process hundreds of orders within a week and are scaling the way to shop online using Bitcoin.

Please also check out our reviews and mentions in other threads - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262309.0

Thanks for the feedback, your business and understanding,
All4btc team.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: