Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: kslaughter AND zumzero from ActM and VMC are deleting legitimate posts!  (Read 9359 times)
mobile

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

the sun is shining, but the ice is still slippery

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:09:00 AM

sure, but moderating your own "sales thread" in a non-sales section of this forum is akin to Google deliberately suppressing anti-Google sites via their algorithm.
He should post it in the sales section.  oh, but he posted there too I think! That guy has more threads here than Bill Gates has dollars

I appreciated that analogy  Grin

1MoBi1eNbqh8QMuvtZjYzQGV8NEckJJYcT rep|GnuPG <3 CLAM <3
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:15:13 AM

VMC will either be an epic scam, an epic fail, or a great success. I am excited to see which one (I hold no investments with them.)  Wink

On a side note, I met someone at the Bitcoin conference that said he had met Ken Slaughter earlier in the day and he was quite weird/strange.. (something along those lines). He also said he would never do business with him. I'm not sure what to make of this because I didn't personally meet him face to face, and the guy that told me this seemed a little "interesting" himself, so I'd take it with a grain of salt. But just FYI...

I can only say the following:

I've met him. He's off. I probably wouldn't wager on what the specifics sort of off. But if we assume that it isn't some medical or psychological condition (fetal alcohol syndrome?) then I have no idea what it is... but whatever it is, the dude just feels wrong.

RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 02:16:13 PM

VMC will either be an epic scam, an epic fail, or a great success. I am excited to see which one (I hold no investments with them.)  Wink

On a side note, I met someone at the Bitcoin conference that said he had met Ken Slaughter earlier in the day and he was quite weird/strange.. (something along those lines). He also said he would never do business with him. I'm not sure what to make of this because I didn't personally meet him face to face, and the guy that told me this seemed a little "interesting" himself, so I'd take it with a grain of salt. But just FYI...

I can only say the following:

I've met him. He's off. I probably wouldn't wager on what the specifics sort of off. But if we assume that it isn't some medical or psychological condition (fetal alcohol syndrome?) then I have no idea what it is... but whatever it is, the dude just feels wrong.

So maybe that would explain both of his posts where i didn't understand a thing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=206488.msg2744511#msg2744511 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=206488.msg2744736#msg2744736

Henchman24

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 03:50:08 AM

Bash all you want in this thread.  Mine is for discussing the merits of our products.

You do not have any products and will not have them ever.

@ everyone else

AMC / VMC is a scam, do not fall for it!

Inspector Megamouth strikes again!

lol  It's more like "Idiot Shill strikes again!"  Hey, investment genius, did you ever get that 91btc back? 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=213968.msg2405445#msg2405445
Henchman24

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:03:06 PM

Bash all you want in this thread.  Mine is for discussing the merits of our products.

@ everyone else

lol  It's more like "Idiot Shill strikes again!"  Hey, investment genius, did you ever get that 91btc back?  

LOL You believed that? You sir are a certified moron. Relax though I'm about to break out some reality.

Picture this, my 97,000 Shares of AMC purchased at 0.0017 now going for .0026. The NRE is paid for an VMC ASICs are in production.

I'll buy you a new helmet so you stop banging your head on the floor.

No, we all knew you were full of shit.  That's the subtle point that just went flying over your head, nimrod.

Once a bullshitter, always a bullshitter.  The more people that know that, the better.
kslaughter

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2013, 11:27:58 PM

Bash all you want in this thread.  Mine is for discussing the merits of our products.

@ everyone else

lol  It's more like "Idiot Shill strikes again!"  Hey, investment genius, did you ever get that 91btc back?  

LOL You believed that? You sir are a certified moron. Relax though I'm about to break out some reality.

Picture this, my 97,000 Shares of AMC purchased at 0.0017 now going for .0026. The NRE is paid for an VMC ASICs are in production.

No, we all knew you were full of shit.  That's the subtle point that just went flying over your head, nimrod.

Once a bullshitter, always a bullshitter.  The more people that know that, the better.

Keep talking about VMC good or bad! Grin Grin Grin
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2013, 11:56:12 PM

@ everyone else

Keep talking about VMC good or bad! Grin Grin Grin

Keep posting SEO posts Cheesy

bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2013, 12:20:27 AM

Damn fucking complicit mod

RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 12:17:27 PM

I'll just leave this here:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

i don't really care about my bitcointalk rep, as you can see lol

just wanted to bump this thread, whos gonna stop me? thought so

You are sending one hell of a message about this company and it's investors. All are retards. Way to go!

VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 12:54:16 PM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

You are sending one hell of a message about this company and it's investors. All are retards. Way to go!

to be fair, your comment was delete worthy... random abuse isn't clever.

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:57:51 PM

to be fair, your comment was delete worthy... random abuse isn't clever.

But the "bump" post wasn't delete worthy right?

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 09:53:55 PM

You sir are a certified moron. Relax though I'm about to break out some reality.

Picture this, my 97,000 Shares of AMC purchased at 0.0017 now selling for .0026. The NRE is paid for an VMC ASICs are in production.

Hi Bargrahics.

The 97,000 shares of AMC you purchased at 0.0017 are now selling for 0.0012.

The VMC ASICs now in production will never yield positive ROI for customers; their performance is too little too late.

Congratulations, you've lost almost 50 Bitcoins on your fail investment so far.

That's nearly two entire block rewards, sacrificed for the sake of your emotional attachment to a stock.  And it's only going to get worse.

Too bad you can't sell that many shares without driving the price down to 0.001.

Sucks to be you.  You should have respected your superiors instead of whining about your feelings.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 11:52:43 PM

You are a sick puppy, that quote is from July 19th LOL

I have bought and sold my shares probably 15 times since then and have made out pretty well.

You play with petty cash,

One day you will run with the big boys if you keep attempting to persuade people you have any common sense at all.

Speaking of Emotional Attachment and Stocks, icedrill is very cold.

If you were pumping Active just to fleece the Cheerleaders, good job!

My optimism towards iceDrill, while very exuberant, is based in facts and has a rational basis.

I'm very pleased to see iD dropping today.  I need a few shares more to get an even 400k (soothing for OCD + makes math easy)!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Paladin69

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:53:26 PM

This is weird.  Asking for specifics before giving someone money are valid questions.  I don't see anything wrong with many of the questions asked by the OP that have been deleted.

This is strange.
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:29:59 PM

This is weird.  Asking for specifics before giving someone money are valid questions.  I don't see anything wrong with many of the questions asked by the OP that have been deleted.

This is strange.

My point exactly!

RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2014, 03:37:37 PM

Weekly Update: 1/8/13

Question From VinceSamios:

Update Requests:
When and Where will we be able to trade shares?

Crypto-Trade and ChromaWallet (colored Coins).  As soon as we get time to finish the
verification interface; however, our core business comes first and working on Intellihash.

When is the first batch of chips/boards supposed to arrive at VMC Assembly?

Our engineers are still designing our board. We had to change our engineering firm, and
learn a few lessons about hiring an engineer firm.  We don't have a date at this time.

What do you estimate the ActM hashrate be at the end of January, February and March?

Due to our inexperience with design, we have had a few set backs; however, we have hired
the most competent RTL design team to make sure that when we spin up our chip it will work.  They are
very competent at Low-Power and getting the most speed from the chip.

Do you have any more accurate energy efficiency figures yet? w/GH?

Not at this time.

Comment From The CEO

How I see us going forward is we will get our chip and boards into production as soon as possible.  Active Mining is in one of the best positions to take advantage of the Bitcoin network.  Once we have our chips and boards in production this year we will be one of only two companies in the world which manufactures Bitcoin mining hardware and also mines.  With this combination we have unlimited availability to bitcoin mining hardware only limited by our resources.  What I see in the future is bitcoin's exchange rate for USD going to over $10,000 in the next year.  If this happens Active Mining with its own chip, our current resources which will be increasing with the exchange rate, and eASIC as our partner will put us in an excellent position to dominate our market.  Intellihash will just be an added boost should it turn out to be a game changer.

Kenneth E. Slaughter, CEO/CTO

Forward Looking Statements:

This press release contains forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements related to VMC’s future sales and the value of bitcoin and future hashing rates. Words such as "expects" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based upon VMC’s current expectations. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. The company’s actual results and the timing of events could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of these risks and uncertainties, which include, without limitation, economic conditions, customer business environment and inventory levels, government and technological factors outside of our control, adoption and roll-out of products, risks related to ability to capitalize on growth opportunities and markets, risks related to our ability to manage our growth and other risks that may cause our business, industry, strategy or actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. VMC expressly disclaims any obligation or undertaking to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements contained herein.

Active Mining PR-Staff

I'll just leave this here because ken is already deleting posts from his topic and because he can't do it here. I will also comment this at a later date.

iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 10, 2014, 03:39:32 PM

Weekly Update: 1/8/13

Question From VinceSamios:

Update Requests:
When and Where will we be able to trade shares?

Crypto-Trade and ChromaWallet (colored Coins).  As soon as we get time to finish the
verification interface; however, our core business comes first and working on Intellihash.

When is the first batch of chips/boards supposed to arrive at VMC Assembly?

Our engineers are still designing our board. We had to change our engineering firm, and
learn a few lessons about hiring an engineer firm.  We don't have a date at this time.

What do you estimate the ActM hashrate be at the end of January, February and March?

Due to our inexperience with design, we have had a few set backs; however, we have hired
the most competent RTL design team to make sure that when we spin up our chip it will work.  They are
very competent at Low-Power and getting the most speed from the chip.

Do you have any more accurate energy efficiency figures yet? w/GH?

Not at this time.

Comment From The CEO

How I see us going forward is we will get our chip and boards into production as soon as possible.  Active Mining is in one of the best positions to take advantage of the Bitcoin network.  Once we have our chips and boards in production this year we will be one of only two companies in the world which manufactures Bitcoin mining hardware and also mines.  With this combination we have unlimited availability to bitcoin mining hardware only limited by our resources.  What I see in the future is bitcoin's exchange rate for USD going to over $10,000 in the next year.  If this happens Active Mining with its own chip, our current resources which will be increasing with the exchange rate, and eASIC as our partner will put us in an excellent position to dominate our market.  Intellihash will just be an added boost should it turn out to be a game changer.

Kenneth E. Slaughter, CEO/CTO

Forward Looking Statements:

This press release contains forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements related to VMC’s future sales and the value of bitcoin and future hashing rates. Words such as "expects" and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based upon VMC’s current expectations. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. The company’s actual results and the timing of events could differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of these risks and uncertainties, which include, without limitation, economic conditions, customer business environment and inventory levels, government and technological factors outside of our control, adoption and roll-out of products, risks related to ability to capitalize on growth opportunities and markets, risks related to our ability to manage our growth and other risks that may cause our business, industry, strategy or actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements. VMC expressly disclaims any obligation or undertaking to release publicly any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statements contained herein.

Active Mining PR-Staff

I'll just leave this here because ken is already deleting posts from his topic and because he can't do it here. I will also comment this at a later date.

so the CTO admits "inexperience with design" in an industry where design is paramount. oops

edit: changed to more visible highlight colour
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 09:20:11 PM

It seems that ken is busy doing anything except build his chips and list his shares. Now he is deleting posts from his locked thread. Great CEO or whatever he is.

Right. And how smart is it to inform the authorities now? You wrote to demand back all the invested money. That wont happen like you wrote already now. So whats the best move?

Again... it isnt to kill VMC now because most of the money is gone and invested already. It is not selling all shares becaus there arent enough buyers. So the only sane solution would be to hope that Ken will at least earn back most of the coins.
So all your suggested legal attack at this point is not the best solution from an investors view. Might be it will solve your revenge wishes but your wallet wont be happy... if youre an investor at all.

Though i think i wrote that often enough already...

Sebastian, the problem with your logic is it breeds thieves and scammers.
If your reasoning is sound, the only thing I'd have to do after stealing money from you is give you a hope of seeing some of it back.

People do not report murderers in hopes of raising the dead.  They do it to see murderers hang, to reminding budding murderers that crimes have unpleasant consequences.

Right... you only want revenge. You gave up hope already and youre convinced its a scam. Fine then sue. But most of the shareholders i know think this isnt a scam since eAsic is involved for sure. Only Ken screwed things a lot. That means we wont make riches anymore.

If this would be a scam you think it would matter if you sue him now or in 3 months? Explain why that would be. If i would be a scammer i would be gone with the bitcoins shortly after collecting them. I would have waited until i washed them and i would have made sure you cant catch me. So your sueing would be pointless. So when you sue him now you take advantage of the point that Ken is a real person and he most probably tried a real thing. Sorry... your behaviour doesnt make sense. I think youre so furious that you cant think calmly and beat around you in the hope things get better. Though that never helps.
I really would appreciate if people would be a little bit more levelheaded. You cant sue in months the same way like now. Ken wont run away... and when he really wanted to scam you can be sure that he already would be gone when you check this and try to sue him. Sorry... your argument makes no sense.

Sebastian i thought shareholders can sue their company's CEO for being simply incompetent and acting in such a way that he just can't make the company successful. This is not a scam, but there is no proof that ken can make this venture succeed. It's like giving your money to a CEO lawyer for plumbing company. After a couple of fails from the lawyer i think you may want to change him to a plumber who know how to do the job proper.

RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 12:45:48 AM

Weekly Update 2/19/2014

We have started with a new vendor for our 28nm project.  Our custom 28nm will be very competitive in the market place and will be air cooled and use a double slot.  The estimate speed of the new card will be 432 GH/s and will be listed at $1499.00.

Management is preparing for the MSD investigation, management believes that the MSD will clear VMC of any wrong acts in Missouri as VMC has NOT offered ActiveMining shares.  Management believes that the company can be successful in the long run.  The management team is committed to seeing this through.

ActiveMining-PR Staff

Weekly Update 2/19/2014

We have started with a new vendor for our 28nm project.  Our custom 28nm will be very competitive in the market place and will be air cooled and use a double slot.  The estimate speed of the new card will be 432 GH/s and will be listed at $1499.00.

Management is preparing for the MSD investigation, management believes that the MSD will clear VMC of any wrong acts in Missouri as VMC has offered ActiveMining shares.  Management believes that the company can be successful in the long run.  The management team is committed to seeing this through.

ActiveMining-PR Staff

did we lose the eASIC "MILLION DOLLAR" NRE?

We are expecting to recover most of the eASIC NRE.

This is pure comedy and history. So after CT announces their PCIe Card ($1599-400GH/s) ken comes with this? This is too funny. Bring it on!

magzy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:02:39 AM

any more updates for this thread?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: