Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UPDATE]PhilsCurrency[PHILS][SCRYPT][POW][MASTERNODE][INSTANTX][GOVERNANCE]  (Read 10840 times)
PhilsCurrency (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:33:18 AM

LAST POW block on PHILS block chain will be 126000 so that we can suffice the swap until majority of the MNs are swapped, after that block we will run some hash power ourselves to keep the chain moving for the rest of the swap, we will notify all pool owners, any coins mined after the mentioned block will not be eligible for swap. Please notify us if you know any pool running PHILS, we will try our best to contact all owners

Digiwage | Decentralized Freelance Platform  |  Join Our Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Trephyna

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:14:26 AM

That awesome big team, big vision , Also I see many partner. Interesting project for sure !
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 10:51:32 AM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 12:21:19 PM by PhilsCurrency

@everyone
--------------------------------------------------
Here are few things we want to clarify the users.
--------------------------------------------------
---->We have decided to put a deadline of 10 days for the swap (last date April 9)
---->We don't want our early adopters to be left behind, we are willing to swap the users who got their coins stuck on Coinsmarkets.
Please PM us,we will resolve the issues. also there will be another form for coinsmarkets swap (will be published soon).
----> the bot is doing its thing, if you don't want to use the bot. use the manual swap
----> we don't mind working an extra hour to do the manual swaps.if you're in a hurry fill up the manual form.
----> please spread the word to all the users who own phils to get the swap done.
----> Atleast by the time we hit the exchanges, we need to be clear with swaps so the newbies are confident about the project.
---->My goal is that after 10 days, there will be no more swaps done.
----> we will run the chain with little hash power, there are still around 1300 blocks (last pow) on the phils chain, so anyone can lend a hand to move the chain a bit.
-------------------------------------------------------
FURTHER DEVELOPMENT STATUS + PLANS   @everyone
NEW COIN WEBSITE.
FREELANCE PLATFORM.
WHITEPAPER
CRYPTOBRIDGE LISTING.
FORUM- A place to discuss technical related aspects and issues.
MNO LISTING AND OTHER MASTERNODE MONITORING SITES.
Bounties for Posting on our Platform, Referals, Twitter, Signature campaigns etc.
Masternode support bot on telegram, that will notify when you get a reward or when your masternode is expired. Also helping new users to setup masternode.

We are almost done with 75% of the development. CB and MNO listing etc. will be done along with the launch. (ETA-Before MONDAY).
--------------------------------------------------------
We have done our best to provide you people a smoother transition. I hope as a team we help out each other and keep developing for moving forward.
We will have to be vigilant this time in safeguarding our coin, community and the freelance platform.
We have resolved every problem that has arised with PHILS blockchain and made sure everything is fine with Digiwage chain. Our goal is that we want to make blockchain easier and an interesting place to be in for you people.
Trust me, The freelance platform will be a great add on for us with several useful features. We now have a place to showcase your gigs,skills, work,and communicate effectively and efficiently.
The community has been great so far, I really hope we take it forward the same way it is now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer  | Coinmarketcap  |  CryptoBridge | CREX24MN Zone | Masternodes.online  |  Telegram
rik_r2d2

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:54:48 PM

Good afternoon. Always Reverdy came to 60 coins, and yesterday it was 60,000016. Why did this happen?
Additional amount is due to the transaction fees for the payments included into the found block
Thanks so much.
m3mbr44n

Activity: 520
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:01:43 AM

I must say, this has not been my first swap, but the swap and moove to the Digiwage chain has gone quite smoothly for me. Congrats to the dev team for doing a great job!
Sam67

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:35:22 PM

A few weeks back i've set up a masternode following the instructions at the Linux VPS Guide. Now i'm trying to unlock the collateral 12000 Phils and send them to another wallet and keep getting the "not enough funds" message.
What are the steps to unlock the linux vps masternode coins?
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:14:46 PM

I must say, this has not been my first swap, but the swap and moove to the Digiwage chain has gone quite smoothly for me. Congrats to the dev team for doing a great job!

Same here. I've followed the manual swap route and I didn't encounter any problem on that. It is not automatic nor real-time swap (you have to wait for them to process your request) but the main good thing is that I received my Digiwage after a couple of minutes. I must say that so far, the Dev team handled the swap responsibly and they announce important details regarding it on a timely manner. Now, we'll just have to wait for it to be listed on an exchange and see what the price of it will be. Exciting times I must say.
sunrise.now

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

Looking good. Got my eye in this Smiley
investgeek

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

Hi all,

I have already invested in Celcius network, Salt lending, eth lend ICO's and want to invest in Welltrado.
What do you think guys? Is it an interesting project?

Thank you for your answers!
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 04:11:04 PM

PLEASE MOVE ALL YOUR MASTER-NODES TO OUR NEW DIGIWAGE CHAIN. DONT MISS OUT ON THE INITIAL REWARDS.

DEADLINE FOR THE SWAP WILL BE 9th April.

THE LAST POW BLOCK ON PHILSCURRENCY IS 126000, SO MINERS PLEASE STOP MINING.BLOCKS MINED AFTER 126000 ARE INVALID

mmo4me.2016

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:19:49 AM

PLEASE MOVE ALL YOUR MASTER-NODES TO OUR NEW DIGIWAGE CHAIN. DONT MISS OUT ON THE INITIAL REWARDS.

DEADLINE FOR THE SWAP WILL BE 9th April.

THE LAST POW BLOCK ON PHILSCURRENCY IS 126000, SO MINERS PLEASE STOP MINING.BLOCKS MINED AFTER 126000 ARE INVALID

Thank your info! But i want to known, where i can exchange Digiwage or wait a somes times!
Thánks
p2pc
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:50:12 PM

Professional Sharing Masternode Service
https://p2p-coins.pro/
Easy to use, transparent, safe and automatic.
Discord channel for support
https://discord.gg/W34TuYc
Bitcointalk forum
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2875992
CryptoPricer

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:51:10 PM

Added PhilsCurrency to CryptoPricer  Smiley

https://cryptopricer.net/currency/philscurrency
rik_r2d2

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:47:59 PM

Traded through bot. It was very simple. Then put a new mn, it was even easier. Thanks for the great work. I will continue in this project.
EEM

Activity: 194
Merit: 32

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

Added PhilsCurrency to CryptoPricer  Smiley

https://cryptopricer.net/currency/philscurrency
Hi, your project is interesting. But there is not such currency as Phills. There is Digiwage. Phils was swapped into Digiwage and the last day for swap will be on 9th of April 2018. Try to change information on your site.
PhilsCurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 08:39:20 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: