Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit coin hit $12500. Is this the time to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 934 times)
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:24:39 PM

1200$, I think it's a little bit small if you want to invest in Bitcoin at the moment cause the price of Bitcoin is 13.000$ at the moment, why don't you take a look at ETH? It's the best altcoin for now and has very good potential. But if you still want to invest in Bitcoin only I think you can invest whenever you want cause it's never too late or early to invest in Bitcoin.

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dawoodkhan97

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:08:48 PM

It would be better to wait for some correction
or a better option would be to invest in alts as
due to the recent rally of bitcoin, many promising
alts have reached their bottom and would be better
for a long term investment.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on May 29th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:20:01 PM

I personally think that it is not the right time now to invest in BITCOINS. Now it is at its highest peak and no other coin can touch it now. I think that if you want to invest in Bitcoins them you should have to wait some time in order to bring down their price which is very high now. But if you have enough money and you have no time to wait for its price to come down then you can invest in BITCOINS because this may also have some benefit to the market. Profits can be earn by simply trading with the different coins.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:25:15 PM

actually bitcoin has begun to decrease. I think you should hold off investing on it right now. It has become too high too fast which nearly always ends up with a big dip. If i was you i would find a good altcoin that you can x2 on in the meantime while you wait for bitcoins soon to be coming dip in price. Once it starts falling it should halve in value pretty quickly as all the whales in asia dump at the same time.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Jastyn

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:03:06 PM

I think we should wait and invest after Christmas weekend...but what the clown of North America say that their monet is the future of the block chain))) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403127.new#new
newslanka (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:27:33 AM

I have a $1200. I want to invest in bitcoin  Undecided. Is this the time to invest in Bitcoin or should i wait until BTC down?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for sharing your time, your knowledge and your sense of humour.. Smiley

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:59:35 AM

actually bitcoin has begun to decrease. I think you should hold off investing on it right now. It has become too high too fast which nearly always ends up with a big dip. If i was you i would find a good altcoin that you can x2 on in the meantime while you wait for bitcoins soon to be coming dip in price. Once it starts falling it should halve in value pretty quickly as all the whales in asia dump at the same time.

It's natural for corrections to be effected any time there's a major increase and so whiles the system correct itself you can hold on but i don't even thing it's going to decline any significantly to warrant a pause investing if you have the means.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:02:37 PM

Price of bitcoin has risen so fast and so high, and that is bound to fall down. So now is not best time to invest into bitcoin, because price will go down for sure. What i recommend is for you to wait a bit, wait for price to drop to some point which you mean its good and than buy. But even if you buy now you would not make a mistake, because bitcoin price will go up again. It is just matter of time.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1135

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:08:46 PM

Well as what i'm thinking and saying is bitcoin doesn't now in price correction because the can recover and go back as soon as possible because of that there's so many investors waiting that bitcoin got dump, then they buy basically but now? see? it's $15,000 again and it's to fast taht they got recover and got back in the real price. i do not know but buying bitcoin anytime and holding for a longterm is a mass

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:56:39 PM

I have a $1200. I want to invest in bitcoin  Undecided. Is this the time to invest in Bitcoin or should i wait until BTC down?

Hi there newslanka! As of this moment, I think the bitcoin price could still go below 12k, but it is hard to predict and no one as of now could tell that it could go below 10k. My advice is to go and buy bitcoin if you can, yes, there are high and low price, but the real game is not the correct timing when to buy but when to sell it. What if as you wait it to go below 12k and it wont and it reaches to 120k for example, what you could even think is that I should have bought when the price is at 12k. Remember, there could be is no perfect time but what matters is the perfect revenue.  Wink
Kazi Sajib

Activity: 527

For mistek Stuff i got red trust,not my fault

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:52:11 PM

day by day bitcoin price is rising so some day later the price is more rising so i think it is the best time to invest
alphacoco

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:03:29 PM

I believe lots of people have pumped into bitcoin because of the forks in Dec. Come late Dec they will leave and the price will be corrected around 10k. If you want btc at a good price i'd wait until then, or if you go in now you get the forks too.

However no one knows for sure and the price and trends are not comparable to anything before. Some random guy in the internet might not be the best advice.

If you money isn't going anywhere, you have no short term plans for it and you are realistic with what you expect back then invest asap. If the price drops who cares. Stay in long term.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:09:10 PM

When you posted this one, Bitcoin was $12500 and now, today, at this very moment, Bitcoin is $15,001.40 on CoinmarketCap. I think you know your answer about Bitcoin Smiley
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:17:57 PM

This is the perfect time to invest a couple of thousand dollars when the price is really huge by any standards  Tongue no one who is sane enough would not even bet to see a valuation of ten thousand a few months back and now the price has crossed those valuations with ease and you wanted to invest at this price is not the wisest choice i would say.
ICOgenius

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:22:47 PM

I have a $1200. I want to invest in bitcoin  Undecided. Is this the time to invest in Bitcoin or should i wait until BTC down?

To be hoenst I am waiting it to fall back since 10 000$ mark since I was expecting big corretions that haven't occurd . Nobody can answer this although people thought that price at 500$ was high then 1k$, 2k$ and so on.... Be sure to be ready to lose that 1200$ as well as to gain more money. In my opinion it is bubbling up cuz many people hear about it now, but I could be wrong the same time.

Nobody can answer you your question because nobody knows, be sure to look and understand the bitcoin , just some basics to keep your bitcoins safe in case you buy them.

I would wait.  The whales are driving down prices!  May get them below $9,000.00 before they are done.  Then when futures treading starts they will go long and drive prices sky high.  This way they win, win.  This is a market manipulators dream.  They will continue doing this till they make a ton of money and buy back bitcoin at a rate unprecedented. It will be the inevitable demise of the Bitcoin over $15.00
secretive

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:28:48 PM

Depends on what your goal is, if it's 10x gains I'm hesitant to say that is the upside now. If you just want to treat it like gold then I'd say go in.

I think there is more potential to be made in altcoins myself.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:37:58 PM

I suggest investing from now before bitcoin prices are getting more expensive.
it would not be a loss if from now investing bitcoin because bitcoin prices will continue to rise.
Yes, of course, I also agree I think bitcoin price rising and rising! if some rare situation bitcoin price down then so fast again rise bitcoin value, so it's not good think to wait for bitcoin price down.

Bitcoin is one of the most profitable and risky financial instrument in the all available markets so it makes it very difficult to decide. You buy around 13K now and it goes to 5K or you don't buy now at it goes to 30K. To be or not to be.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:45:27 PM

Depends on what your goal is, if it's 10x gains I'm hesitant to say that is the upside now. If you just want to treat it like gold then I'd say go in.

I think there is more potential to be made in altcoins myself.

In my opinion, thanks to the deep analysis of the market that I run Bitcoin may exceed the limit of $ 15,000 before the beginning of 2018. Of course, it is worth investing, but it involves a certain risk. The sooner the better.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: