Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC Challenge  (Read 5559 times)
iamjwroar (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:48:56 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 09:00:31 PM by iamjwroar

Great results! How do you pick ideas for your trades? Also, what kind of trading experience do you have? You seem to trade professionally based on the results you are publishing.

The ideas from my trades come from looking at charts on Bittrex  and also any fundamental news that may result in price movement. It's impossible to stay on top of what is happening in every coin, so being selective on who I follow on Twitter can keep you informed on major events. If things align together, both on the TA/FA level, then the trade has a very high possibility of doing well. I posted three trades here that has accomplished that here... BCH, XLM and MANA.

Thanks for being so diligent in posting your trades. I've followed you in on a few and have been impressed with the results. I'm more of a hodler and buy into things I believe in long term but your posts have helped me test the waters of active trading.

No problem, I appreciate the follow! Yeah, it's cool to experiment with different trading styles... It gives you more insight and you can learn even more about the markets. Good luck!

Wow best of luck to you! Solid gains made already!
Just a question though, where are you trading? Im very new to this, but am learning pretty quickly.

Thank you, I appreciate it! I'm trading on Bittrex right now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iamjwroar (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:56:58 PM

actually this is interesting topic, but it will be more interested if you provide the proof mate, i don't say if we're not believe on you. but it will be more appreciated if you give us the proof. good luck..!!
wait for your next update.

Hey, I post all my trades on Twitter for proof as well as my exits. I post screenshots from time to time too. I'm not sure what else you want proof wise? If anyone wants me to post a screenshot of a trade I made on Twitter, I'd be happy to do so.

Anyway, here is proof of balance and the trade I'm in which I posted on Twitter a few hours ago.

Calligiato

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 09:12:38 PM

Ambition might make you loose. Be careful dude.
Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:37:52 PM

Ambition might make you loose. Be careful dude.
It's good to be ambitious and if he have a good strategy he can do it.  He already made *10 in one month and it's a great result.

hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:06:37 PM

Hey all, I'm going to start this challenge of turning 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC. I have no idea if I can accomplish this, but I'll be sharing my progress daily with you. If I somehow can do this, it'll prove that anyone can make money in trading as long as you are dedicated and put in the time and work.

I'll also be posting some of my trades during the challenge on Twitter (in my signature), so catch you there too! Hopefully I don't go broke in a few days Cheesy

What coins am I holding?

I rarely hold a coin longer than a few days, so I don't find it helpful to post here. I do however post all my trades on Twitter so if you want to know, catch me there! If I really like a trade, I'll post it here. For example, the BCH and XLM trade.

Portfolio Status (Updated Daily)
November - 0.082 BTC
December - 0.31 BTC

You are really making a real progress based on your Portfolio Status and I'm glad that you are doing a great job. Since you are starting to challenge yourself about turning you 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC then probably you might achieved your goal but I just want to know how do you manage the trading? Posting your proofs about your success in bitcoin is good because you are being an inspiration to others but they will all be glad if you share your trading strategy.
moonchaser_babylove28

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:29:53 PM

actually this is interesting topic, but it will be more interested if you provide the proof mate, i don't say if we're not believe on you. but it will be more appreciated if you give us the proof. good luck..!!
wait for your next update.

Hey, I post all my trades on Twitter for proof as well as my exits. I post screenshots from time to time too. I'm not sure what else you want proof wise? If anyone wants me to post a screenshot of a trade I made on Twitter, I'd be happy to do so.

Anyway, here is proof of balance and the trade I'm in which I posted on Twitter a few hours ago.

https://i.imgur.com/FjSrnVx.jpg

Wow, that is some gain out there  not bad at all. All you need is patience and a gameplay prior to trading. It is hard to play with emotions, yet I know you do know what you are doing, gonna follow this thread to see the updates. Good luck and happy trading to you.
posesion19

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:46:35 PM

Hey all, I'm going to start this challenge of turning 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC. I have no idea if I can accomplish this, but I'll be sharing my progress daily with you. If I somehow can do this, it'll prove that anyone can make money in trading as long as you are dedicated and put in the time and work.

I'll also be posting some of my trades during the challenge on Twitter (in my signature), so catch you there too! Hopefully I don't go broke in a few days Cheesy

What coins am I holding?

I rarely hold a coin longer than a few days, so I don't find it helpful to post here. I do however post all my trades on Twitter so if you want to know, catch me there! If I really like a trade, I'll post it here. For example, the BCH and XLM trade.

November - 0.082 BTC
December - 0.31 BTC
That is great motivation for me.Hope see more updates coming up.Good Luck on your journey mate
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:36:48 PM

I don't know if i can do that kind of challenge, i am not that good when it comes to trading and earning with signature campaign. I will be needing more knowledge before i do that.

You are so lucky for gaining those income. Good job!

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:47:11 PM

Nice you are almost halfway of your target. Looking at this screen shot you shared, you mean all your initial funds was invested only in DNT? The value of DNT increased as I look at my Blockfolio, with the number of units that you are holding, you should have an estimated value of 0.38345BTC by now.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:48:11 AM

I've seen someone doing something similar to this. He claims to be a professional in forex trading and he plans to apply his skill and experience in trading cryptocurrencies. He's aiming to reach 1 BTC using 0.1 BTC as his initial capital. But he hasn't updated his thread for quite a while now. Seem to me that he's been facing some problems. On the contrary, you seem to be making good and steady progress. You already reached 0.3BTC with just 0.03 as your capital. Congrats.  Smiley
iamjwroar (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:26:13 PM

You are really making a real progress based on your Portfolio Status and I'm glad that you are doing a great job. Since you are starting to challenge yourself about turning you 0.03 BTC to 3 BTC then probably you might achieved your goal but I just want to know how do you manage the trading? Posting your proofs about your success in bitcoin is good because you are being an inspiration to others but they will all be glad if you share your trading strategy.

Everyone seems to think there is some secret trading strategy that will make you rich, but there isn't. The top traders share one thing... they are obsessed with crypto and use their time to study/learn from their trading mistakes.There are different trading styles that can profit and you have to use one that best fits you. What works for others, may not work for you. Whenever you win/lose from a trade, ask yourself what did you do right or what did I do wrong?

Wow, that is some gain out there  not bad at all. All you need is patience and a gameplay prior to trading. It is hard to play with emotions, yet I know you do know what you are doing, gonna follow this thread to see the updates. Good luck and happy trading to you.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

That is great motivation for me.Hope see more updates coming up.Good Luck on your journey mate

Thanks, I'm hoping to inspire others!

I don't know if i can do that kind of challenge, i am not that good when it comes to trading and earning with signature campaign. I will be needing more knowledge before i do that.

You are so lucky for gaining those income. Good job!

Thank you, I appreciate it. Nobody is ever good when they start out trading, learning and making mistakes is part of it. Yes, study hard and you can earn from trading too.

Wheelige

Activity: 238
Merit: 68

Do good things

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:51:02 PM

Have been following closely and will continue to do so. Very impressed with your track record. I definitely use your tweets to inform on potential moves.

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:47:46 PM

here is proof of balance and the trade I'm in which I posted on Twitter a few hours ago.

wow .. your balance increases 10-fold, a very fantastic change, I also trade altcoin, but the results are not as big as you, whether you also use tradeview to analyze the market,?
stonygan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:08:11 AM

Challenge over?
Vanester2014

Activity: 236

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

This is a very nice self chalenge wether you can do it or not i think you need time to do it that your 0.03 btc become 3 btc that was 100x from your capital. If you are a good trader in forex i think you can do this in a short period of time but in crypto the chance is also volatile you can achive it in short term or long term. Good luck you.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:08:54 PM

What coins am I holding?

November - 0.082 BTC
December - 0.55 BTC
Hm. Is it real? Well, I want it also try to challenge myself to have profits in trading using just a few value of coins. It might happen right now because the market is green but you can't estimate when will you gain based from your coins. I am looking from the coins you've hold and it is good if you listed here in thread. Thanks a lot.

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:30:42 PM

What coins am I holding?

November - 0.082 BTC
December - 0.55 BTC

That would be a great challenge and a hard one if you have a time limit because in this time it is hard for us to gain that thing because we cannot be sure if that coins that we are holding are gonna be that huge but all that qe can do is just trust the process and believe that those challenge will be done successfully. You need to act much much more rather than relying on that investment thst you have there. You must find a much more and a lot more source of income like joining campaigns that can keep your money growing.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

What coins am I holding?

November - 0.082 BTC
December - 0.55 BTC

I think this is a good challenge i will try this too LoL! I have to do more practice in trading, i think before i can do this i have to put a month limit like for example:  5 months of trading and my 0.03 btc is gonna be a 3 btc after 5 months thats realy challenging.

Hanablue

Activity: 204

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

I think this is a good challenge i will try this too LoL! I have to do more practice in trading, i think before i can do this i have to put a month limit like for example:  5 months of trading and my 0.03 btc is gonna be a 3 btc after 5 months thats realy challenging.

Or you will left with no bitcoins. Cheesy Dont you think its very hard to make 0.03 to 3 btcs.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

Come on guys! Look at the OP's date of thread! Its oldest one and also OP is no longer on the forum.

I am pretty sure he has left the crypto world as his last post was in December month. He was last active on January 26th!

I am sure this thread is no longer useful and people just putting up more posts here making it weird.

The challenge is over guys!   Tongue

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆