Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Credence Coin Scam discussion  (Read 434 times)
rudystyle (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:48:31 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 11:09:21 AM by rudystyle

Con men are usually the smoothest talkers. They buttered their talk with all niceties and ran off with millions of $$$ of investor's money. Credence investors blindly followed the  dev like the rats following the pied piper. Now the rats are falling from cliffs,  All credence investors who have lost money to the scam coin, share your thoughts here.

Credence ANN Thread

Credence devs
credencecoin
Crypto Kong

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:05:02 AM

Although I didn't invest in credence coin but I was following it since ICO stage. Back then the coin moon to around $9 but as a result of greedy devs behind it the coin is now $0.08. This is a big loss on the part of those that invested in the ICO.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
rudystyle (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:20:38 PM

Although I didn't invest in credence coin but I was following it since ICO stage. Back then the coin moon to around $9 but as a result of greedy devs behind it the coin is now $0.08. This is a big loss on the part of those that invested in the ICO.

You are lucky. Many bitcointalk members were shilling this coin  and lost a few thousand $ at least

fitzzz

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:39:48 PM

the project is ready the blockchain is ready... their work is ready.. they just waste there work and their dedication just to scam people...
paulnotokay

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:36:17 AM

hard to believe credence become to this.
everything is going well, web is ready, lending platform is ready, i check it myself, all working perfectly and beautiful.
lovejoel

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:55:37 AM

credence exit scam someone complaint them to FBI
jordanchin99

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:34:09 AM

Sad to see it happen. I'm glad I did not invest in that. However in general ICO's are very risky. Big gains to be made on them for sure, especially the lending ones, but you really can't put anything in that you are ready to lose. Too many exit scams these days. Too easy with bitcoin being untraceable.
enyamwari

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:48:35 AM

this was my first ICO that had invested in, I had very high hopes for the project. Too bad they ran away with my money Angry
rudystyle (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:12:57 PM

this was my first ICO that had invested in, I had very high hopes for the project. Too bad they ran away with my money Angry

Sorry about that, I had raised a lot of red flags in the beginning of the ICO but of course all of it was branded as FUD

digitaldanny

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:34:05 PM

I would like to know if Crypto Kong has the BTC from the ICO also or just CRDNC tokens. If he has BTC he should give it back to the early investors from the ICO. What good is having 2 million CRDNC?

Credence went on and on in their ann page and white paper about how they were NOT a hyip or scam and that they were going to be around for as long as there was electricity. It was all bs.

If nothing else can be gained, at least there are some valuable lessons here:

- Do not trust any ICO. Treat any ICO as if you already know upfront its a scam. Then you can decide to take a chance on it.

- If you do decide to invest gamble your money on an ICO only use money that you would use in vegas. In other words dont use funds your not comfortable losing.

- If you get lucky and 5x or 25x like credence did at some point.. for the sake of all that is good, TAKE SOME PROFITS. You can that way come out ahead if its a scam and then decide if you want to let the rest ride.

- Diversify! If you spread your money out among many platforms and ICO's you can greatly reduce your chances of losing since they usually dont all pull a credence at the same time.

didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:18:15 PM

Don't tell me you guys bought an official story about 'rogue dev' running away with 2m coins Grin

'rogue dev' was in road map from the start

You need to go back to start 

it is South African coin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: