Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Presearch (PRE) - Decentralized Search Engine  (Read 31662 times)
presearch (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:27:04 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 08:51:21 PM by presearch

Decentralized Search Engine

Specifications

Name: Presearch                                                                                        
Symbol: PRE                                                                                                
Contract Address: 0x88A3E4F35D64aAD41A6d4030ac9AFE4356cB84fA
Decimals: 18                                                                                                

Update (5.06.2018)

Presearch has now reached over 140K users!

As a big thank you to all of you, Presearch has extended the Referral Program!

So keep on spreading the news by using your referral code to
introduce your friends and family to Presearch and earn more PRE!

https://preview.ibb.co/mfWkLy/140k.png

Announcement

Website   |   Community Website   |   White Paper   |   News   |   Block Explorer

Services

Follow Us

Telegram   |   Facebook   |   Twitter

_______________________________________________________________________________ __

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
presearch (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:50:07 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 03:58:01 PM by presearch

We will post more details soon, including information about reduced tokens in circulation.
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:59:56 AM

i can see that you already collected a lot of investor's funds. What was your main goals at crowdsale? I mean hard cap and soft cap
presearch (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:42:24 PM

i can see that you already collected a lot of investor's funds. What was your main goals at crowdsale? I mean hard cap and soft cap

Hi psp_,

Yes, the crowd sale was quite successful and the Presearch Team is humbled at the response.

Presearch signed up more than 5,800 new Members during the campaign. Presearch did not operate this token sale as an ICO with a hard or soft cap.

If every token available sold out, it would have generated about $37.5MM in revenue.

Towards the 4th and 5th lot sales, Presearch started shifting focus more to security and product development, ensuring a working beta was out on the November 9th target.

This meant that not as much focus was placed on driving the later lot sales as with the first ones.

What is really exciting is the reception to the product.

It is very 'sticky' with more than half of all approved beta testers using it on a daily basis, on average, 20 times per day.

That is pretty much unheard of, and validates the product and model quite nicely.

The dev team is adding some bells and whistles right now, and will look to expand the beta in the coming weeks.

You can check out our unofficial community Telegram channel at https://t.me/presearch and you can request beta access via www.presearch.org.
mrblue001

Activity: 54
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:10:00 AM

I love this project! Google needs a competitor.

Good luck guys!
dorismak

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

Does Presearch have its own algorithm? or get the search results of Google and other search engines and optimize them
presearch (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:35:36 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 02:29:02 PM by presearch

We would like to thank Coinexchange for adding Presearch to their exchange.

Take note Presearch trades as PRE on coinexchange:

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PRE/ETH

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PRE/BTC

H A P P Y   T R A D I N G ! ! !
presearch (OP)

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:47:21 AM

Does Presearch have its own algorithm? or get the search results of Google and other search engines and optimize them

Hi Dorismak,

Thanks for your question and sorry for the late reply.

In the first version of Presearch, we are simply acting as an access point for existing search engines including Google and DuckDuckGo, as well as specialty sites like Amazon, Facebook and Twitter.

In the second version, the fully-decentralized search engine, there will be a results page with independent algorithms. We're envisioning this stage of the project as a framework in which many different participants can contribute. For instance, teams of data scientists could create competing algorithms, interface designers could create new user experiences, and subject matter experts could curate collections of data. Together, these participants could create a new and compelling search experience while earning a share of the revenue generated.

Please let us know if you'd like us to elaborate, or if you have any other questions.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:58:54 AM

Good to know that there is a competition that is going to give Google something for think about.  I like the fact the presearch is all about the community.  Good project

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
jsabastine

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:59:14 PM

I invested in Presearch and now am a beta tester. The telegram community channel is awesome, just like one big Family. Best of LUCK.
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:32:09 PM

Could someone tell me what gives the Presearch token value? do sponsors have to buy them to pay us?
naaktslak5

Activity: 492
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:32:51 PM

and where is al the data stored from all the indexing Presearch has to do? is this al possible on the slow ethereum network?
askbhimani

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:05:59 AM

When we are able to transfer tokens from presearch.org to presearch.io portal account?
presearch (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:12:46 PM

Presearch now is listed on Yobit under the ticker PRS, happy trading!!!

https://yobit.net/en/trade/PRS/BTC

Take note on Yobit you can also trade PRS under the pairs of eth, doge, waves, usd and rur.
presearch (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:22:24 PM

When we are able to transfer tokens from presearch.org to presearch.io portal account?

The tokens earned in presearch.org are beta tokens and will remain in presearch.org until the devs are fully confident that the paltform is ready to go public. We are looking at anytime between now and the next 3 months.
presearch (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:36:37 PM

I am very happy to announce that the presearch community website now is live!

For updated news and information about presearch please visit www.presearchcommunity.com
presearch (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:08:49 AM

Could someone tell me what gives the Presearch token value? do sponsors have to buy them to pay us?

PRE is the token that funds the Presearch ecosystem. Sponsors who wants to place advertisement will need PRE, ETH, or BTC to be able to do so. Once the product goes public (which is very soon), advertisements sponsors will need to either go to exchanges and buy PRE or bring in ETH or BTC to the in-built exchange within the platform to exchange them for PRE token to be able to sponsor ads. Contributors / investors will have a choice to either sell their PRE on exchanges to potential sponsors, or exchange their PRE within Presearch platform for ETH or BTC from sponsors.
presearch (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 12:29:01 AM

and where is al the data stored from all the indexing Presearch has to do? is this al possible on the slow ethereum network?

Hi naaktslak5,

Distributed hosting will likely be handled by the IPFS network or potentially Substratum.

We do not anticipate using the blockchain for indexing due to both cost and scalability constraints. It's really not the best option for large-scale data storage.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your interest in the project!
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:20:50 PM

Just gave your platform a first try. I like it. A lot!

I actually arrived here using Presearch.

First question: Can I make Presearch my default search engine on Windows 7 (Chrome / IE)?

The tokens earned in presearch.org are beta tokens and will remain in presearch.org until the devs are fully confident that the paltform is ready to go public. We are looking at anytime between now and the next 3 months.

I still have 50 bounty PRE at presearch.io but I'm not allowed to move them under 100 PRE. Will these also be released after the next 3 months?

Distributed hosting will likely be handled by the IPFS network or potentially Substratum.

We do not anticipate using the blockchain for indexing due to both cost and scalability constraints. It's really not the best option for large-scale data storage.

Please let us know if you have any further questions. Thanks for your interest in the project!

Cooperation with Substratum would be interesting! It's another project I've been following and liking.

Well, for now many compliments.  Smiley
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:49:31 PM

What's the thought behind the leaderboard. Aren't you affraid that it will be an incentive for fraudulent useage?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: