Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:06:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Next (Nxt) likely a sleeper: late Dec hard fork w. free Ignis airdrop  (Read 1526 times)
Drama Queen (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:45:57 AM

Currently approx. #30 mcap very old coin with no spec thread here AFAIK, with some crazy movements during Dec, looks like culminating now under $0,4, perhaps just current BTC run delays its explosion.

What's the story: there's a hard fork in late Dec ending with free Ignis coin drop (I've heard its "futures" are already running) of solid value/amount, probably just into Nxt wallets in the time of fork.

Am I the only one to see it that way ha? This might be a premature call now in early Dec but that could be a pretty damn good train to jump in. (Just see what fork just did with EMC2.)

Just imagine that Xmas craziness for a stable forked coin dropping already valued free coins, lol.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:58:09 AM

a sleeper? its well above ATH
a good coin no doubt. But the pump looks over for now, perhaps it can go x2 before ignis

coastbank

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:13:31 PM

I think its very good platform coin but with no to less information on forums. I plan to buy some of it before fork happens as price may be affected right before fork, this pump would be good.

bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:42:02 PM

Too less information about this project: whitepaper, advisor, devolopers, clear roadmap.  Undecided
nhote

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:57:13 PM

it was a sleeper for months but definitely woke up already. most of the ROI multiplier may lie behind - it bottomed at 700 sats some weeks ago - but it defintely has a couple of more legs to go for another 2-3x. i expect it'll cross 8000 sats but even if it doesn't, one will get IGNIS airdrop so i think that together with ARDR this is one of the safest deals of all december
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:17:06 PM

all true but the problem here is that NXT is already pumped!
and i am not saying it won't be pumped anymore but we are all speculating here and based on past experiences everyone knows that a coin that is already pumped like this does not have much fuel left in its rocket for another pump this soon, specially for silly things like a fork or an airdrop.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
nhote

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:43:46 PM

bounced off support and painted a nice green dildo as we spoke... next target 6k sats?
Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:50:47 PM

I used to like NXT...after several bad experience with what the core group does, I decided to boycott it and all its tokens.

May be my loss but I just can't support it now.  There are other fish in the ocean.
Drama Queen (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:05:31 PM

Guys, do not underestimate people's greed and, lets face it, dumbness. Xmas holidays, plenty of time, wholesale mood, Nxt, fork, Ignis for free, just imagine what could happen.

I do not deny Nxt is somewhat high now or the reason for the pump is somewhat crappy but I expect to happen so. Therefore buying at current dips may turn into a bargain very soon.

Next couple of weeks either prove me to be wrong or will be flooded by a bunch of what-if livinginthepast users wishing to have a timetravel possibility Cheesy

P.S. the coin is already reacting on the things to happen with small pumps here or there, just as EMC2 was starting to behave a couple of weeks back. Now the shit just rockets
HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:21:29 PM

a sleeper? its well above ATH
a good coin no doubt. But the pump looks over for now, perhaps it can go x2 before ignis

NXT is going to be huge until late December, maybe it can reach the all time high at the 10000s satoshi range, would be awesome!

PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:33:33 PM

Hello. Do you know if you can keep them on an exchange or to you have to keep them in a nxt wallet?
Drama Queen (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:39:36 PM

Hello. Do you know if you can keep them on an exchange or to you have to keep them in a nxt wallet?
Wallet, AFAIK.

Maybe some exchange make a deal and will offer the same, like Binance x Neo x Gas.

In the fast hauling world of crypto you never know lol.

I basically believe some exchange will support the future pump doing so. Whatever anti-pump bullshit statements they make for the press
myfranco

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:58:29 PM

Currently approx. #30 mcap very old coin with no spec thread here AFAIK, with some crazy movements during Dec, looks like culminating now under $0,4, perhaps just current BTC run delays its explosion.

What's the story: there's a hard fork in late Dec ending with free Ignis coin drop (I've heard its "futures" are already running) of solid value/amount, probably just into Nxt wallets in the time of fork.

Am I the only one to see it that way ha? This might be a premature call now in early Dec but that could be a pretty damn good train to jump in. (Just see what fork just did with EMC2.)

Just imagine that Xmas craziness for a stable forked coin dropping already valued free coins, lol.
You are 1 week late to open this topic. Check the chart again.
Drama Queen (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:06:55 PM

According to a Twitter news Bittrex now announced to support Ignis (which was highly likely anyway) with more exchanges likely to follow.

Now the FOMO can officially went large - and hodlers will cash out Wink
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:01:58 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 04:16:04 AM by nydiacaskey01

No wonder theres a sudden pump of NXT in Bittrex and I guess this will continue until December 22. Anyone here knows when BIttrex will screen capture the holders of NXT? I am thinking that NXT holders will anticipate this so they can dump but at current price I think NXT will pump up to 10000 Sats.

Edit: According to Bittrex article, snapshot will be on December 28.
https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003571832-Statement-on-Ignis-IGNIS-airdrop-to-Nxt-NXT-holders
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: