Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:43:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Price drop hard, Why ?  (Read 3762 times)
bitcoinpeople3

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:08:45 PM

Ethereum price is seriously dropping hard and it is so sad. Seeing one of my favorite coins going through all of this is heartbreaking I must say, and I wish it could just stop. A lot of persons are beginning to give up on the coin, including the so called creator. It is really sad and a painful thing to watch. I wish I knew significantly why this is happening to this coin.
EDGARMEDINA

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

Bitcoin price has an impact on the markets of all cryptocurrencies. All investors are waiting for the rise in bitcoin prices. So now they invest more money in bitcoin. In this situation, all cryptocurrencies lag behind him. After bitcoin reaches its maximum value there will be an outflow of excess capital and this will provoke an increase in prices for all altcoins. Have patience.
RODRIGO DUTERTE

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

You should know by now that prices of crypto currencies are not stable. The prices don't need any reason to fall down or go up within a given time. Events that causes price rise or drop lasts for a long term. But unusual drops are temporary and usually recovers within a short period of time.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:04:55 PM

I think it happened because of the rival of the Etherium such as the EOS. He really has an advantage over the Etherium.
Javascript09

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:54:31 PM

Ethereum price drop hard because of the bearish market state but it has started getting better
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

in Few days ethereum price is drop hardly in Bitcoin value, why ?
anyone know the causes ?

Thank you

Will,theres a news feed on this week thats some big whales  are preparing for a dump on there asset of 30,000 btc thats worth into $192 million, thats was move from crypto wallet thats have belong into the bitfinex,otherwise we could not assure thats this is the main reason now why the price of etherium and other cryptocurriencies are drops down at this moment,but maybe this happen atr the one would affect the monetary fund into the worlds of cryptocurrency system.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
RyanDMC

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:04:31 PM

I think it happened because of the rival of the Etherium such as the EOS. He really has an advantage over the Etherium.
I think that there are a lot of projects that are pretty much like ethereum at this point, like the one you mention EOS, but there is also cardano and NEO so they could have contributed too.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:09:50 PM

Ethereum price dropped because of bitcoin has more dominating power over all other coins you can see most of the coins werr in red state when bitcoin price dropped hard.

felikszemdegs11

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:12:42 PM

Don't really think you can find a reason, there's just too many factors involved. Probably guys shorting and manipulating the market.
bolajiy123

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:14:32 PM

That was then, its a green presently with some other coins too
ameliana

Activity: 887

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:24:39 PM

with lots of good new coins, competition to attract investors is also getting tighter so there will be coins falling. but I think the ETH is currently down dramatically because there are many things that are not only affected by it, including poor market conditions.
ETH won't lose fans so fast because ETH is a very good coin and is very important for many people.
otunyot

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

The major reason of decline in ethereum price has to do with the bearish market in Cryptocurrency market.  The bear has been long and severe,  we can only hope that there will be reversal soon.  Another reason why ethereum might have dropped hard could be the sell off happening with ICO investors and projects alike.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

Ethereum itself was overrated. Now it's back to the appropriate indicators and I think on the emerging channel it will not move.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:02:36 AM

The increase and decrease in Ethereum prices is only a normal price.
Even if you understand this situation then you will be able to take advantage of the decline in Etheruem.
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:27:56 AM

anyone know the causes ?

Thank you

I would say that the price is being manipulated, either that or the coin is just experiencing a normal market dip on its own which happens because the prices of coins cannot just stay up forever. There could also be truth to the fact that there was some dispute in the ranks and then there was that talk of the creator moving to google so maybe that contributed to it.

Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

actually not because of eos because it is the btc that causes the impact on eth which has decreased in price at this time and also to other altcoins
holySaint

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:45:15 PM

You can speculate about this a lot, but it happens as it should be. This is the usual manipulation of the crypto-currency market. Crypto-currency whales control this process. So do not worry, the market will be restored this time.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:12:28 PM

last year ethereum price drop hard, it reached @85$ if i am not mistaken.. the reason why ethreum fall hard last year was those fraud ico's that using eth
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 02:57:30 PM

last year ethereum price drop hard, it reached @85$ if i am not mistaken.. the reason why ethreum fall hard last year was those fraud ico's that using eth
It is a memorable to us of what it happen last 2017 and even though it is already 1 years past but we can't make any chances to forget it. We experience a huge pumps but it bring back to us after( huge fall). How's a horrible disaster came into crypto and even making people to leave  and distrust crypto.
A lot of scam, fake ICO's and hacking events happens in the entire market making it to straight down in more than a year of struggles. But look at now, we are getting back and healthy.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 06:19:03 PM

anyone know the causes ?

Thank you
everyone thinks about the future that if the current situation will not good for our investment thoughts creating our future not to be good but in all the things we cannot say that future will be useful but in most of the time it may be giving the good hope if you are doing proper work nowadays.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: