Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:42:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE ICO] UTToken PRE-Sale START- automated system of intelligent logistics  (Read 1462 times)
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:35:30 AM

Since you're into freight services, do you deliver cargo in different continent, Asia, Middle East? How about the payment system?

The idea of the project is to become a global cargo transportation system. We plan to develop not only in Asia and Russia but also in the countries of Europe and America. Subject to the legalization of the Crypto-currency in different countries, the system of payment by the currency UTToken will be introduced. And in those where there is no we will use the existing payment systems, acting as a guarantor for both parties..Have a nice day!

good to hear that. People from all over the world will have the chance to experience the kind of service you have. The payment option is I think the way it has to be, coz as we all know not all countries has the access of payment system  that you have which is UTTOKEN  at least your future clients still has an option.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:50:50 PM

This project is very useful u can join their projects but i have a questions when will be the end of this ptoject? And hows this project going on? Does ur token affecrs when bitcoin decreases? Or increases?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Edw1maitland

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

Really liked your project! You are doing an incredible job and promotion too.
warawolf19

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:18:02 PM

Automation on the basis of blockchain will reduce financial costs, and help to form the cost of services at the level unattainable for competitors a great project.goodluck dev.
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:17:33 PM

I really like this project. This is an opportunity for us to be able to have a good, safe and cheap way of service. This is great that the U -Truck will offers us a fundamentally new solution for organization of cargo transportation. I hope this will make its way to aim its ultimate goal in the market.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:58:04 AM

I'm asking for more informations here so that everyone would really understand this 100% so it won't be confused for the readers. But it seems that this project will be success in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
goodvibes05

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:40:58 AM

Is UTTRUCK Token already listed on different exchanger or still under negotiation??

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
supergorg27

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:15:22 AM

This project is quite attractive but what is the process of getting the tokens? Is it taking time before we received it or what? How was the process? And is the token keeps on increasing or decreasing?

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:59:13 AM

This project only has a simple thread but the idea is really big. An automated system of intelligent logistics which is regarding the ecosystem in the market of road freight services. I hope this will continue to spread in the community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:00:05 AM

Right now you team created a new ecosystem to the road freight services which is a good idea because customers will have the assurance of a safe delivery of their goods. How about "Air Freight Services?" Do you have plans on expanding this project to Air Freight Service?

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:22:10 PM

What is the rate of tokens you are using here? Is there any difference with them? Is there any effect if bitcoin decrease or increases? Do u have any bonus for the pre ico?

JustQueen

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:12:15 AM

Is the token that is used here in the project is already listed on the exchanger? Because if not yet it will be going hard and it will takes time before we got the earned money in the project.

uttruck (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:57:33 AM

Is the token that is used here in the project is already listed on the exchanger? Because if not yet it will be going hard and it will takes time before we got the earned money in the project.
Thanks for the question!
Now the negotiations are underway. The Token will be placed on the exchanges no later than the 3rd quarter of 2018.

▬▬▬▬║█║ U-TRUCK ║█║▬▬▬▬
Automated system of intelligent logistics
uttruck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:03:00 PM

This project is quite attractive but what is the process of getting the tokens? Is it taking time before we received it or what? How was the process? And is the token keeps on increasing or decreasing?

Tokens will be sent to investors after ICO.
Now sage Pre-Sale. By investing at this stage you can get the maximum bonus of 30%

▬▬▬▬║█║ U-TRUCK ║█║▬▬▬▬
bennettfrancis

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:12:30 PM

Investors won't be afraid investing  U_TRUCK_ICO.. i guess.. Will you release your tokens on time? What exchanges are you planning to go?
uttruck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:08:27 PM

Investors won't be afraid investing  U_TRUCK_ICO.. i guess.. Will you release your tokens on time? What exchanges are you planning to go?

Now we are negotiating with several crypto-exchanges. The information on the placement on the exchanges will be announced later.

▬▬▬▬║█║ U-TRUCK ║█║▬▬▬▬
lucky020

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:00:19 AM

Interested in joining the bounty program: translation to Dutch and for twitter as well
david.vries@hotmail.com
uttruck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

Dear friends!
We are glad to inform you that Pre-Sale started!

You have only 21 days to get UTToken at a unique price
1 ETH = 13 500 UTToken.

After Pre-Sale, the price of the token will be increased.

And one more good news!
Tokens will be added to your wallet immediately after purchase!

▬▬▬▬║█║ U-TRUCK ║█║▬▬▬▬
uttruck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:30:22 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 07:02:11 PM by uttruck

ATTENTION!!!

PRE-SALE STARTED!

GET 13 500 per 1 ETH until 14.02.2018!

▬▬▬▬║█║ U-TRUCK ║█║▬▬▬▬
uttruck (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

we translated our token to those participants who transferred funds until 25.01.2018
 evidence:
1: 0x7a99819232227387c38c938c5c0ca7a44988df7727b8d148ab3a2af9347f7fe8
2: 0x59aca4f5538b97d72bfb5c960fafbd15c7f1481b4d8a6a69938d96371d39eddb

▬▬▬▬║█║ U-TRUCK ║█║▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: