Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEXT.exchange hybrid cryptocurrency exchange platform.  (Read 30463 times)
tzegian (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:12:41 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 02:29:46 PM by tzegian

I am NOT affiliated with the project, I have just been asked to create the ANN thread.

NEXT.EXCHANGE EMBRACES BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
Incorporated in the Netherlands, NEXT.exchange is a hybrid digital asset exchange providing it's users with maximum security and the ability to trade cryptocurrencies directly with fiat currencies.

MEET THE TEAM BEHIND NEXT.EXCHANGE
Christiaan van Steenbergen - Serial Entrepreneur & Founder NEXT.exchange - LinkedIn
Gleb Jout - Head of PR, Marketing & Communications - LinkedIn
Drs. Chris Haveman - Board advisor & Business Strategy Operations - LinkedIn
Mr. Rob van Dijk - Laywer & Head of Legal Operations - LinkedIn

OUR GOAL
To provide an easy to use exchange platform with a wide variety of digital asset offerings. We provide all of our users with a fiat gateway (ability to deposit/withdraw and trade fiat currencies against cryptocurrencies directly). After all, why should other legitimate digital assets experience drastic volatility swings due to Bitcoins price fluctuations? Security is at the hard of our platform, which is why on our platform, every single user has a separate Blockchain wallet address for each digital asset.

Who we are, what we offer
  • NEXT.exchange is a trademark of OpenTrader N.V. (i.o.), a public limited liability company, incorporated and registered in the Netherlands
  • Hybrid decentralized exchange platform
  • Over 50 cryptocurrencies available for trading. (Such as BTC, ETH, LINK, DRGN, XEM, COLX, SNC, and others)
  • Direct fiat to cryptocurrency trading (Purchase the above mentioned assets and more directly, with USD & EUR)
  • Multiple pairings for each asset (BTC, ETH, USD, EUR)
  • Fiat deposits and withdrawals, currently USD & EUR, to be expanded upon (KYC required for fiat withdrawals)
  • Regular audits to be made publicly available on our corporate site  
  • No central wallet! Each user on our platform has their own unique and individual Blockchain wallet address
  • Carrier grade servers  
  • Regular audits to be made publicly available on our corporate site  

Our native token, NEXT.

NEXT provides it's holders with the following benefits:
- Lower fees on transactions
- Access to fiat operations (trades & withdrawals)
- Priority access to newly listed assets (up to 14 days).
- Entitlement to a quarterly profit share of exchange profits (Holders of 100 + NEXT are entitled to 100% of our public limited liability companies profits minus necessary operating costs. Financials to be disclosed in publicly available audits).

ROADMAP

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d1337r

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:17:11 PM

Interesting. So your exchange is already in development and will be open for public on January 1, 2018?
glebj
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:19:09 PM

Trading will be open for NEXT token holders on the 14th of December. Public launch for non NEXT holders will be after the token sale ends.
Snactolate

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:23:19 PM

Just want to be the first to congratulate the Next devs on a wonderful project. Super clean interface from the sneak peaks, and trading altcoin with fiat?!?! It's awesome!!!
Cbilalis

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

It's getting more and more interesting. Just yesterday they announced dividend distribution to token holders. I think we have a lot to see from this exchange!!
KandarOS

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:09:33 PM

The cold storage option alongside the tresor implementation is a brilliant idea! Keep the innovative features coming! Shocked Cool
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:30:25 PM

Thank you thank you are far too kind! Dev team has added BTC participation, tokens will soon reflect on member page!
Mobile-Mining

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:38:57 PM

Can I ask why you are still using ETN as your primary listing advert, when they haven’t even approached you?

https://i.imgur.com/6XbT9tw_d.jpg
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:41:28 PM

Ok let me clarify the situation with ETN. We are free to list ETN, due to community support and their code being open sourced. This has been confirmed by Imogen of ETN. We are not in a direct partnership with them however.

I want to clarify, that ETN is in no way our main focus point. However, ETN's community is absurdly large. Therefore, the volume of ETN related news is also large.
Here is a twitter update regarding the situation.
https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/938420733117652992
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:48:21 PM

I really do not like that statement from ETN. It lacks some information.
Sparky71

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:49:16 PM

After having very slow ACH transfers with Coinbase, and noticing the prices are often higher the than on other exchanges, I am excited to see a new Exchange that is aimed as addressing these issues.  The idea of bringing stock and digital assets to one platform will make things easier on investors too.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:13:18 PM

Oh dont get me started on coinbase. Where are the altcoins?!
Snactolate

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:10:16 PM

Interesting. So your exchange is already in development and will be open for public on January 1, 2018?
Actually the exchange will be open December 14th for token holders
Snactolate

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:13:07 PM

I really do not like that statement from ETN. It lacks some information.
It lacks clarity to say the least. Next.exchange is community based and that is the greatest attraction for me. Look forward to seeing the smooth interface also
jay_j88

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:57:03 PM

I'm new to the cryptoworld, and have only invested in a few projects, but those that I did invest in required me to either buy coins via an exchange or mine them.. As my computer is nowhere near what it should be for mining and I also do not have a mining rig the only way to get in on the projects is by buying on an exchange.

Of the exchanges I've registered for I've only heard back from two of them after sending my ID months ago.. The higher-end exchanges have 'pending status.'  I just want to be able to buy Altcoins using my bank account (Canadian) without having to go from Bitcoin or Ethereum.  

NEXT promises to do that.  I hope they set something up for early investors to get verified before they go live!

Regardless, this project looks promising.  It'll make noobs like me a easier time to invest in altcoins and not have to convert and lose value of what we actually put in initially (no matter how little).  

tzegian (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:10:20 PM

From now on you can invest with Bitcoin or straight via Bank Transfer if you want. You can find these options at Members Area after you register/login.
CryptoBacon

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:16:44 PM

I've got fiat ready in PayPal.. 😁 yeee haa!
It's long overdue for an exchange like Next so it's exciting imo..

Sparky71

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:17:45 PM

Oh dont get me started on coinbase. Where are the altcoins?!

So true.  It’s fine for being your first exchange and getting started in crypto.  But 2 mo tha later I need so much more.  I am excited for Dec14.  Bring me ease of use, access to alt coins with my fiat, and low exchange costs and I’ll be with Next for a long time!  Plus, dividends for holding my NEXT tokens.  Whoever heard of that!!
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:38:30 PM

The project seems quite interesting indeed. Do I understand correctly that your trading platform is ready? Or you can build a platform in less than a month (if so, congrats!)? Also, what would be the percentage of the profits going back to the investors?
Sparky71

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:45:48 PM

The project seems quite interesting indeed. Do I understand correctly that your trading platform is ready? Or you can build a platform in less than a month (if so, congrats!)? Also, what would be the percentage of the profits going back to the investors?
On Telegram channel they announced that the platform will be ready for investors to start using on 14 December.  Public can use it 1 Jan 2018.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: