Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEXT.exchange hybrid cryptocurrency exchange platform.  (Read 30469 times)
tzegian (OP)

Activity: 265
Merit: 101

Founder of Greepto.gr & CryptoAnalogy

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:12:41 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 02:29:46 PM by tzegian

I am NOT affiliated with the project, I have just been asked to create the ANN thread.

NEXT.EXCHANGE EMBRACES BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY
Incorporated in the Netherlands, NEXT.exchange is a hybrid digital asset exchange providing it's users with maximum security and the ability to trade cryptocurrencies directly with fiat currencies.

MEET THE TEAM BEHIND NEXT.EXCHANGE
Christiaan van Steenbergen - Serial Entrepreneur & Founder NEXT.exchange - LinkedIn
Gleb Jout - Head of PR, Marketing & Communications - LinkedIn
Drs. Chris Haveman - Board advisor & Business Strategy Operations - LinkedIn
Mr. Rob van Dijk - Laywer & Head of Legal Operations - LinkedIn

OUR GOAL
To provide an easy to use exchange platform with a wide variety of digital asset offerings. We provide all of our users with a fiat gateway (ability to deposit/withdraw and trade fiat currencies against cryptocurrencies directly). After all, why should other legitimate digital assets experience drastic volatility swings due to Bitcoins price fluctuations? Security is at the hard of our platform, which is why on our platform, every single user has a separate Blockchain wallet address for each digital asset.

Who we are, what we offer
  • NEXT.exchange is a trademark of OpenTrader N.V. (i.o.), a public limited liability company, incorporated and registered in the Netherlands
  • Hybrid decentralized exchange platform
  • Over 50 cryptocurrencies available for trading. (Such as BTC, ETH, LINK, DRGN, XEM, COLX, SNC, and others)
  • Direct fiat to cryptocurrency trading (Purchase the above mentioned assets and more directly, with USD & EUR)
  • Multiple pairings for each asset (BTC, ETH, USD, EUR)
  • Fiat deposits and withdrawals, currently USD & EUR, to be expanded upon (KYC required for fiat withdrawals)
  • Regular audits to be made publicly available on our corporate site  
  • No central wallet! Each user on our platform has their own unique and individual Blockchain wallet address
  • Carrier grade servers  
  • Regular audits to be made publicly available on our corporate site  

Our native token, NEXT.

NEXT provides it's holders with the following benefits:
- Lower fees on transactions
- Access to fiat operations (trades & withdrawals)
- Priority access to newly listed assets (up to 14 days).
- Entitlement to a quarterly profit share of exchange profits (Holders of 100 + NEXT are entitled to 100% of our public limited liability companies profits minus necessary operating costs. Financials to be disclosed in publicly available audits).

ROADMAP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
d1337r

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:17:11 PM

Interesting. So your exchange is already in development and will be open for public on January 1, 2018?
glebj
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:19:09 PM

Trading will be open for NEXT token holders on the 14th of December. Public launch for non NEXT holders will be after the token sale ends.
Snactolate

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:23:19 PM

Just want to be the first to congratulate the Next devs on a wonderful project. Super clean interface from the sneak peaks, and trading altcoin with fiat?!?! It's awesome!!!
Cbilalis

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:28:27 PM

It's getting more and more interesting. Just yesterday they announced dividend distribution to token holders. I think we have a lot to see from this exchange!!
KandarOS

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:09:33 PM

The cold storage option alongside the tresor implementation is a brilliant idea! Keep the innovative features coming! Shocked Cool
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:30:25 PM

Thank you thank you are far too kind! Dev team has added BTC participation, tokens will soon reflect on member page!
Mobile-Mining

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:38:57 PM

Can I ask why you are still using ETN as your primary listing advert, when they haven’t even approached you?

https://i.imgur.com/6XbT9tw_d.jpg
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:41:28 PM

Ok let me clarify the situation with ETN. We are free to list ETN, due to community support and their code being open sourced. This has been confirmed by Imogen of ETN. We are not in a direct partnership with them however.

I want to clarify, that ETN is in no way our main focus point. However, ETN's community is absurdly large. Therefore, the volume of ETN related news is also large.
Here is a twitter update regarding the situation.
https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/938420733117652992
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:48:21 PM

I really do not like that statement from ETN. It lacks some information.
Sparky71

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:49:16 PM

After having very slow ACH transfers with Coinbase, and noticing the prices are often higher the than on other exchanges, I am excited to see a new Exchange that is aimed as addressing these issues.  The idea of bringing stock and digital assets to one platform will make things easier on investors too.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:13:18 PM

Oh dont get me started on coinbase. Where are the altcoins?!
Snactolate

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:10:16 PM

Interesting. So your exchange is already in development and will be open for public on January 1, 2018?
Actually the exchange will be open December 14th for token holders
Snactolate

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:13:07 PM

I really do not like that statement from ETN. It lacks some information.
It lacks clarity to say the least. Next.exchange is community based and that is the greatest attraction for me. Look forward to seeing the smooth interface also
jay_j88

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:57:03 PM

I'm new to the cryptoworld, and have only invested in a few projects, but those that I did invest in required me to either buy coins via an exchange or mine them.. As my computer is nowhere near what it should be for mining and I also do not have a mining rig the only way to get in on the projects is by buying on an exchange.

Of the exchanges I've registered for I've only heard back from two of them after sending my ID months ago.. The higher-end exchanges have 'pending status.'  I just want to be able to buy Altcoins using my bank account (Canadian) without having to go from Bitcoin or Ethereum.  

NEXT promises to do that.  I hope they set something up for early investors to get verified before they go live!

Regardless, this project looks promising.  It'll make noobs like me a easier time to invest in altcoins and not have to convert and lose value of what we actually put in initially (no matter how little).  

tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:10:20 PM

From now on you can invest with Bitcoin or straight via Bank Transfer if you want. You can find these options at Members Area after you register/login.
CryptoBacon

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:16:44 PM

I've got fiat ready in PayPal.. 😁 yeee haa!
It's long overdue for an exchange like Next so it's exciting imo..

Sparky71

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:17:45 PM

Oh dont get me started on coinbase. Where are the altcoins?!

So true.  It’s fine for being your first exchange and getting started in crypto.  But 2 mo tha later I need so much more.  I am excited for Dec14.  Bring me ease of use, access to alt coins with my fiat, and low exchange costs and I’ll be with Next for a long time!  Plus, dividends for holding my NEXT tokens.  Whoever heard of that!!
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:38:30 PM

The project seems quite interesting indeed. Do I understand correctly that your trading platform is ready? Or you can build a platform in less than a month (if so, congrats!)? Also, what would be the percentage of the profits going back to the investors?
Sparky71

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:45:48 PM

The project seems quite interesting indeed. Do I understand correctly that your trading platform is ready? Or you can build a platform in less than a month (if so, congrats!)? Also, what would be the percentage of the profits going back to the investors?
On Telegram channel they announced that the platform will be ready for investors to start using on 14 December.  Public can use it 1 Jan 2018.
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:46:12 PM

as i see we can ues paypal despoit and withdraw in your exchange in the future ? i hope it will be more fauction

and if i can use alipay that would be great.
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:02:21 PM

Regarding the platform, what Sparky71 said. For tokenholders in Dec 14th, for everyone else from January 1st.
100% of the profits will go back to tokenholders through dividents. Yes, you read well, 100%. Cool
Sparky71

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:08:43 PM

Regarding the platform, what Sparky71 said. For tokenholders in Dec 14th, for everyone else from January 1st.
100% of the profits will go back to tokenholders through dividents. Yes, you read well, 100%. Cool

cayou explain how the company will continue to grow and evolve if 100% profit is paid as dividends?  Will a certain budget be set for reinvestment before profit is calculated?
pak blek

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:14:09 PM

New legit project, just wait for bounty campaign
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:58:04 PM

New legit project, just wait for bounty campaign

As soon as it is created, you will get informed from here. Smiley
MemoryMills

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:19:19 AM

I have heard its 100% Profits in the form of dividends back to the investors of NEXT token holders carrying a hundred or more.   Super stoked for this.
and its getting better by the day..... Wink  this ones a go-er
Thatguy91

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:29:19 AM

Definitely on my top 5 investments after hearing about the 100% profits. Very informative group in there telegram group chat. Awesome customer service. I am new to crypto and having a great time learning more through this awesome group. On the 14th, this is going rocket to the moon!!
Sparky71

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:48:09 AM

Definitely on my top 5 investments after hearing about the 100% profits. Very informative group in there telegram group chat. Awesome customer service. I am new to crypto and having a great time learning more through this awesome group. On the 14th, this is going rocket to the moon!!

We’ll be on that rocket ship together. I’m even thinking it’s worth a bit more than my original investment.  They really sweetened the deal with the announcement.  That was huge, but it makes me wonder if they have any more surprises for us. 
Snactolate

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:10:29 AM

How often are dividends paid out? And when do you guys expect to start adding fiats other than USD/EUR?
next.exchange

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:32:17 AM

cayou explain how the company will continue to grow and evolve if 100% profit is paid as dividends?  Will a certain budget be set for reinvestment before profit is calculated?

100% of the profit is distributed across the tokenholders. The budget is determined by the accountant prior to the determination of the profit.
wigantara

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:08:34 AM

i can not find registration  ! is registration closed ? please get the information ....
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:32:30 AM

i can not find registration  ! is registration closed ? please get the information ....

Hello, you can find registration here:
https://next.exchange/register
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:09:16 AM

If you want to invest through ETH, due to the latest blockchain's problem, please increase the gas price for the transaction along with the gas limit.

Otherwise your transaction will probably run out of gas and never go through.

To increase the GAS PRICE at MEW before you generate the transaction, find the button "Gas Price" at top right corner and increase it from there.
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 12:34:14 PM

How often are dividends paid out? And when do you guys expect to start adding fiats other than USD/EUR?

Dividents will be paid out quarterly.
tianyi321

Activity: 158

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:27:23 PM

I'm glad to see some new concepts and functions in this exchange, and I think these are friendly to users, not simply buying and selling. any bounty for this project?
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:32:45 PM

I'm glad to see some new concepts and functions in this exchange, and I think these are friendly to users, not simply buying and selling. any bounty for this project?

Sure, there will be one in next hours or days. I will post about it here as soon as it is live.
CryptoCactusATX

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:39:24 AM

I want to know more about EuroNext... Is t true that this is a company that will be publicly traded on the European Stock Exchange?
mainconcept

Activity: 588
Merit: 422

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:34:53 AM

Will there be a bounty campaign for spreading the word on social media channels like twitter, facebook, reddit?
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:19:37 AM

I want to know more about EuroNext... Is t true that this is a company that will be publicly traded on the European Stock Exchange?

Yes, it is true.

Will there be a bounty campaign for spreading the word on social media channels like twitter, facebook, reddit?

Yes, bounty thread has been created.  You can find it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544760
Panzersin

Activity: 901

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:05:49 PM

How much total $ USD raised until now from NEXT ICO?
I can't find it on your website

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

Sparky71

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:29:39 PM

Latest community supported coin to be announced is skycoin.  Your favorite coin can be on Next.Exchange too.   Just rally a community to go vote for it on Next.
sri11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:33:50 PM

after I read this is a very profitable project
just wait for further news

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 03:34:49 PM

after I read this is a very profitable project
just wait for further news

The exchange platform will launch at Dev 14th for tokenholders/investors. Some days before we will post some screenshots of it for the public. Make sure you join our telegram to check them out:
https://t.me/next_exchange
Sparky71

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:47:16 PM

I also am unsure, but it is my understanding based on comments by admin on Telegram that they have met the soft cap and are now working on soft launch for token holders 14 Dec and public launch for 1 Jan.
Sparky71

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:13:47 PM

Hello,

Your ICO has been added to TrackICO (your profile link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/nextexchange/). Our listing is probably the biggest one out there consisting of more than 1600 ICOs.

If you'd like to increase your rating by providing additional information about your project click the following link: https://www.trackico.io/update-ico/

We'll happily answer all of the questions you may have, contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/.

Nice to see a good project getting attention!  Passed this message along to their Telegram Group.
yangS

Activity: 896
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:29:41 PM

Hi! good luck to your decentralized exchange project. I'am joining the sig campaign.
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:36:39 PM

Hi! good luck to your decentralized exchange project. I'am joining the sig campaign.

Thank you and welcome!
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:23:42 AM

I was just scanning your ANN thread a while ago and one of the earliest things that caught my attention was your team. There were only four indicated and what's more interesting is that they are only composed of the founder, the consultant, the board advisor, and the lawyer. Where are the others? I am just a little interested as to who else composed the Next.exchange project team.

Anyway, I was already convinced of the project's great future. I hope you guys will end up more successful, as I know you have reaped little successes already along the way. Cheers!

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:45:33 AM

I was just scanning your ANN thread a while ago and one of the earliest things that caught my attention was your team. There were only four indicated and what's more interesting is that they are only composed of the founder, the consultant, the board advisor, and the lawyer. Where are the others? I am just a little interested as to who else composed the Next.exchange project team.

Anyway, I was already convinced of the project's great future. I hope you guys will end up more successful, as I know you have reaped little successes already along the way. Cheers!

There are 11 other devs but the top priority for them is to crack away at code and focus on the development aspect. That is their part, no need for them to focus on chat + to protect the developement aspects
ganegani91

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:54:14 AM

what should be emphasized in this project is the level of security, because security is a convenience for every user
Good luck

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:59:08 AM

what should be emphasized in this project is the level of security, because security is a convenience for every user
Good luck

2fa will be implemented, cold storage methodology will be utilized. Trezor integration. Immutable transaction receipts will be deployed. We don’t hold your private keys.
xialan_lu

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:00:49 PM

hi dev whether your platform has launch and operating (or in beta testing) ? because i just see about token sale and product overview on your website we need marketplace with full feature like next.exchange this is can make it easier for users because everything is available in one place
CryptoCactusATX

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:47:38 AM

December 14th actually! The ICO will be open at the same time as the exchange from Dec 14th-Jan 1st Smiley
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:31:16 AM

I like this project, im sure it will get success, with complete features and informations will many investors to contribute in this project.
Follow monitor the progress of this project.

glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:45:54 AM

hi dev whether your platform has launch and operating (or in beta testing) ? because i just see about token sale and product overview on your website we need marketplace with full feature like next.exchange this is can make it easier for users because everything is available in one place

Hello. Proof of Concept goes live on the 14th of Dec. Images and site updates will come before then! :^)
p3ppymon

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:57:17 AM

This project seems so nice and structured, but it is not receiving the appropriate outreach. Has the team in mind a bounty programme to promote and advertise the platform?
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:54:09 PM

This project seems so nice and structured, but it is not receiving the appropriate outreach. Has the team in mind a bounty programme to promote and advertise the platform?

Hello, there is already a bounty program ongoing:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2544760
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:54:22 PM

Crowdsale is open for about 3 weeks now but still there is no statistics page on the token sale page yet. It could have much positive affaect on the investors to see the performance in real time. I talk about myself as without knowing the actual situation I don't go near any project.
Cbilalis

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:46:50 PM

Today the first photos of NEXT platform and mobile app were published in the official telegram group of NEXT. You can join the group if you want to see them ( https://t.me/next_exchange ). Both the website and the app look very use-friendly and even a newbie can easily use them. Great job NEXT team!
Sparky71

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:08:19 PM

Today the first photos of NEXT platform and mobile app were published in the official telegram group of NEXT. You can join the group if you want to see them ( https://t.me/next_exchange ). Both the website and the app look very use-friendly and even a newbie can easily use them. Great job NEXT team!

Awesome.  This looks easier to use than my bank!,
MemoryMills

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:38:00 PM

Ive just seen the user interface pics.  And YES just what i imagined.   An exchange for the masses.  Cool
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:41:30 PM

We moved at new offices, check this out and come visit us:
https://www.twitter.com/NextExchange/status/940311858531225601
Thatguy91

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:49:45 AM

It was definitely a sight to see when the web page and mobile pics were added on telegram. Great and simple. I have my mom is investing in next and she even said it looked simple enough that she could there exchange. Great job guys.  Smiley
XNiteLordX

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:55:43 AM

Ive just seen the user interface pics.  So Simple to use !!! everyone can adopt
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:02:43 AM

Great project with the great team. Decentralized exchange platform to provide an exchange platform between fiat, crypto coins, real assets and digital assets with a large, active, and friendly community. A very interesting project hope this project will be succes.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
alex9919

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:05:13 PM

Holding this token should provide dividends, right?
If so, how will function it? Tokens must be kept on the exchange account?

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████▀▀         ▀▀███
████████▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
██████▀  ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
████▀  ▄██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
███▀  ██████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▀  █████▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
██  ▀███▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
██    ▀██▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
██  █▄  ▀████████▀  ▄██████
██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████     INDUSTRY LEADING BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     ████████
LIVE
STREAMING
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
LIVE DEALER
CASINO
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄█▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
████  ▄  ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
███  ▀█▀   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
██  ▄    █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
██    ▄██  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
███  ▀████  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
████  ▀████  ▀████▄    ████
█████▄   ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
████████▀▀ █████ ▀▀████████
█████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀█████
██████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄██████
███▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀███
██   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   ██
██   █ ██         ██ █   ██
██   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   ██
███▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄███
██████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀██████
█████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄█████
████████▄▄ █████ ▄▄████████

[.
WIN WITH US!
]
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:24:15 PM

Holding this token should provide dividends, right?
If so, how will function it? Tokens must be kept on the exchange account?

Yes! You would have to keep them on NEXT :^)
Sparky71

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:27:11 PM

Looking forward to seeing this live on 14 Dec when the platform opens to token holders with 100+ tokens.
MemoryMills

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:44:39 AM

the hype is building, so close for token holders,   i see this as the next coinbase for the masses. This will do well in my eyes. Wink
adotrulez

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:43:14 PM

I've been following this project very keenly from inception. I've very much been part of it every step of the way. When it comes to exchanges, the simplistic nature of an interface can either be an instant turn on or draw back for potential users. From the looks of it so far, it sees the DEVs have been able to pull off the double feat of simplicity and functionality. Well done!
silvestar
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:36:05 PM

It is seen that 71 million of 120 million tokens have been sold. Who did buy it, when did they buy it? I can’t believe it. The team with 4 people, how can will they do the things were written above. OK, if the money will arrive, they will extend the team and they can do it but there is no technical information. There is a lot missing in wp. There are tons of things that should be explained but it is not explained. Only they are trying to take advantages of cobinhood. I hope I will be wrong.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:05:16 AM

It is seen that 71 million of 120 million tokens have been sold. Who did buy it, when did they buy it? I can’t believe it. The team with 4 people, how can will they do the things were written above. OK, if the money will arrive, they will extend the team and they can do it but there is no technical information. There is a lot missing in wp. There are tons of things that should be explained but it is not explained. Only they are trying to take advantages of cobinhood. I hope I will be wrong.

There are 11 developers, not including Chris who is the CEO and main software engineer.
aerkadafy

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:49:57 AM

dev, please repair the whitepaper link.. i'd like to read it... thanks
Aerys2

Activity: 1190
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 12:12:24 PM

HTMLCOIN will be on Next.exchange !

https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/941251610755420160

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:53:27 PM

dev, please repair the whitepaper link.. i'd like to read it... thanks

Hello, the whitepaper link is here:
https://next.exchange/whitepaper
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:51:21 AM

Just want to be the first to congratulate the Next devs on a wonderful project. Super clean interface from the sneak peaks, and trading altcoin with fiat?!?! It's awesome!!!
Next exchange interesting projects inevitably many investors interested in the project.
xialan_lu

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:26:49 PM

because the website does not show crowdsale progress you can check it here https://etherscan.io/token/0x4e005a760e00e17c4912a8070eec047cfecbabbb yesterday I saw it was almost reaching soft cap (10,000 ETH) but today I do not know because crowdsale progress on website has been remove
new24core

Activity: 413
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:46:46 PM

Looking forward to seeing this live on 14 Dec when the platform opens to token holders with 100+ tokens.

Did this happen and I have just bought 100 so can I get in !?
XNiteLordX

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:35:25 AM

Did this happen and I have just bought 100 so can I get in !?

Access is going to postponed till nextweek since they are intergrating ETN and other Bugs need fixing to have a smooth launch Smiley
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:40:35 AM

Early access registration for NEXT tokenholders:
https://next.exchange/tokenholder/access
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:33:09 AM

It's getting more and more interesting. Just yesterday they announced dividend distribution to token holders. I think we have a lot to see from this exchange!!
nexechange, very interesting project certainly many investors are curious with this project like to investing. the team also is not in doubt.

Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:41:17 AM

nexechange, very interesting project certainly many investors are curious with this project like to investing. the team also is not in doubt.
Yes this is very interesting and certainly there will be investors who are interested in and will soon join. because of this great project. Hopefully the project will be successful.
jay_j88

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:07:57 AM

Do we have a confirmed launch date yet?
new24core

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:05:32 PM

Hi Christiaan,

Can you please provide an update to this channel ?

Thanks in advance.
scooter70

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:07:58 AM

Yes this is very interesting and certainly there will be investors who are interested in and will soon join. because of this great project. Hopefully the project will be successful.

This is pretty cool and something for the investor to really look at hey. 👍
smithAwesson

Activity: 924

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:19:22 AM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 11:49:30 AM by smithAwesson

bounty is over? i see message of bounty manager. he said that bounty is over and devs no more need his help in bounty programm
new24core

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:23:02 AM

Hi Christiaan,

Can you please provide an update to this channel ?

Thanks in advance.

Whilst I have invested a small amount in this venture I am concerned about the lack of communication on this channel and others.  For example, there was a delay in the early access but a simple communication would have been nice.  Maybe, everything is ok and I am looking at the wrong channel for updates.  Which channel eg Slack is the main communication ?
techniumunlimited

Activity: 214
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:25:35 AM

does this have anything to do with NXT project?
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:20:36 PM

does this have anything to do with NXT project?

Absolutely nothing to do with NXT.
next.exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:35:21 PM

No lack of communication. Get in our telegram group over 3000+ members with everyday updates. If you have questions post it there, you will get answers almost instantly. Telegram group -> @next_exchange. Official channel news -> @nextexchange.
tzegian (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:17:56 PM

We just got listed on tokendesk:

https://icos.tokendesk.io/ico/next-exchange/
MemoryMills

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:02:05 AM

There are 100% profits going to the investors via quarterly dividends Cool
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

Here is our subreddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/NEXTexchange/
MemoryMills

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:04:16 AM

8)we are all in anticipation,   This gonna be a game changer
vuduydien

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:19:11 AM

It really the nice exchange, should make it with low fee, then I am in.
Cbilalis

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:47:49 AM

More and more prinscreens are published from the exchange!! soon all the token holders will be using it!!
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:18:35 AM

This is pretty cool and something for the investor to really look at hey. 👍
Wow.. I also noticed that the project is indeed good. I hope in the future the project will develop by leaps and bounds, and I also hope this project running smoothly.
Gustavv

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:00:46 AM

I am sure next exchange will be next great exchange same with the name
Not only trading with crypto and fiat but for token holder also will get dividend
Can't wait this exchange will full launched and start trade there Wink
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:36:19 AM

Hi. I saw the bounty manager was fired. So the bounty campaign is continuous or stop. If it is continuous, so what is rule ?
penoze
Legendary

Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003

https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:47:39 AM

I going follow this project and it's putted on my watchlist.
Saw NEXT.EXCHANGE has dutch roots so this could be interesting.

Panzersin

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:47:06 AM

Hi. I saw the bounty manager was fired. So the bounty campaign is continuous or stop. If it is continuous, so what is rule ?
This makes me confused too.
 @Glebj, i've pm'ed you, please answer my pm.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:00:34 PM

Amazing project check their rating
https://www.icoranker.com/ico/next-exchange/
MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:01:47 PM

Amazing project
check their rating here https://www.icoranker.com/ico/next-exchange/
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:55:15 PM

Signed up and got my tokens directly after paying ETH. BTC funding is still pending (the King of Coins moves slowly  Grin).

Looking at this, it is quite similar to COSS.IO
*exchange services with a view on expanding to other services
*country with strong regulatory environment but open economy and excellent infrastructure
*profit sharing tokens
*about 90-120M tokens max
*1000x potential growth ahead

A sure thing!

SKRAAA

Activity: 72
Merit: 16

THE THING GO SKRAAA

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:06:02 AM

I suggest you to remove the bounty link from this ANN because bounty is not live any more or write something like BOUNTY (on hold)

The ting goes skrrrahh, pap, pap, ka-ka-ka
Skidiki-pap-pap, and a pu-pu-pudrrrr-boom
Skya, du-du-ku-ku-dun-dun
iCOINrating

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

icoinrating.com

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:00:35 PM

Hi, everybody! Next.exchange ICO is already on ICOinRating. You can support Next.exchange Community Trading through voting for it - http://icoinrating.com/next-exchange/.

✔️✔️✔️ICO Rating ICOinRating.com✔️✔️✔️
◈ 💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎   Best ICOs   💎▬▬🔥▬▬💎 ◈   
GaPR

Activity: 353
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 03:40:00 PM

I am sure next exchange will be next great exchange same with the name
Not only trading with crypto and fiat but for token holder also will get dividend
Can't wait this exchange will full launched and start trade there Wink
                                                      Yes, they announced that holders of more than 100 coins are entitled to receive dividends from the exchange's profits.  But there was no clarification as to how much% NEXT tokens will get.  This can be 0.0000001% of the monthly profit or another amount.  I do not see a designation for this.  I would like to know this before buying their tokens.       

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
p3ppymon

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:22:41 AM

^
If you had the patience to read fully the thread, you would surely have an answer to your question.
The exchange distribute 100% of the generated profit. I’d buy fast!
GaPR

Activity: 353
Merit: 13

coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:19:20 AM

^
If you had the patience to read fully the thread, you would surely have an answer to your question.
The exchange distribute 100% of the generated profit. I’d buy fast!
                                                             Thank you buddy, I appreciate your answer.  Yes you are right, lack of patience, inattention and haste lead to loss of money.  

{Dev coinBusiness -  🔹0x7bbd8533A9096d490B378f4c8fB226Fc0e05FdEb🔹 , }
Faker198

Activity: 69

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:40:57 AM

Has anyone asked if next can list a little gem coin called colx collossus coin it may be very interesting to look into this as it’s staring to rise up and right now can be bagged at about 0.002 $
dungnguyen123

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:42:39 AM

When is the voting period expired?
Also, is it only determined by the number of votes whether the token is listed?
requiet11

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:43:24 AM

For the btc deposit and withdrawal in next. is there a daily limit ? will it be processed automatically or manually?
scrummaster169

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:44:03 AM

So when next launches on january. The buyer and seller on next are only us?
Panzersin

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:13:01 PM

Archived my profile as the proof if i'm still wearing the signature until today.
http://archive.is/2o7bT

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

heppot

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:49:39 AM

i was archived my profile too as a prove joining signature campaign too till december 28 2017
http://archive.is/jto2B
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:25:03 PM

Archived my profile as the proof if i'm still wearing the signature until today.
http://archive.is/2o7bT

We made a post about the bounty campaign on the bounty thread as well as on Twitter.
Please check this chat.

https://t.me/NEXTBounty
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:26:26 PM

For the btc deposit and withdrawal in next. is there a daily limit ? will it be processed automatically or manually?

Withdrawal limit of 100k$ daily currently. It's automatic, this should suffice for most users.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:27:53 PM

Has anyone asked if next can list a little gem coin called colx collossus coin it may be very interesting to look into this as it’s staring to rise up and right now can be bagged at about 0.002 $

No info on colx yet. But I saw someone posted about that in our chat too.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:29:53 PM

When is the voting period expired?
Also, is it only determined by the number of votes whether the token is listed?

Hi, voting doesn't close. We require a minimum of 250 votes to start looking at a project. We take a look at the tech, team, community, prospects, etc.
DarkAce

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:09:42 AM

Is there someone trading on next.exchange?
How many Cryptocurrencies can I trade?
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:32:41 PM

Is there someone trading on next.exchange?
How many Cryptocurrencies can I trade?

Hi, platform is not yet live. We will have many currencies available for trading.
Take a look at our upvote page and the "planned" section https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/
M_Haris

Activity: 87

Cisco Certified Network Professional

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:10:32 AM

It send 0.02019311 to buy 400 NEXT tokens during the ICO.
The btc was sent but i did not received my NEXT tokens.

I contacted your support, but its a poor service. A day ago and no one has responded yet.

The Transaction ID is:
010355fdd5b771506fb2dd3be07b7537d34fe85918ba9adf9905230900b569f8

I am waiting for your response, i hope this project is a legit project.

glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:31:00 PM

I contacted your support, but its a poor service. A day ago and no one has responded yet.

The Transaction ID is:

I will forward your issue. Please understand that we are currently in holidays and support is going slightly slow. Once we grow more we will upgrade our support.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:35:52 PM

The Transaction ID is:

You should have your tokens now.

By the way guys, if you do not see your tokens or have some issues, its always a good idea to hop into our telegram https://t.me/next_exchange

and ask.
M_Haris

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:27:13 PM

The Transaction ID is:

By the way guys, if you do not see your tokens or have some issues, its always a good idea to hop into our telegram https://t.me/next_exchange

and ask.

Still waiting for tokens. My ether address is:
0x7b39eD8aD683979e21CdbE7Cd9f01be72dD5bA75

M_Haris

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:45:12 AM

The Transaction ID is:

and ask.

Still waiting for tokens. My ether address is:

No tokens, no response from your team (not on Facebook, not on twitter nor on this forum), and i didn't got my tokens. Why shouldn't i call this project a scam?

Notice for public: Stay away from their ICO, its a scam.

Wekkel
Legendary

yes

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:19:53 AM

Contact them via Telegram: https://t.me/next_exchange

M_Haris

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:28:08 AM

Contact them via Telegram: https://t.me/next_exchange

Telegram does not works in Pakistan.

M_Haris

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:04:09 PM

Hi,
   I am still waiting for my coins and an answer from your support.

As far as I am aware your tokens should have been distributed because I reached out to the team. Do you have Telegram?

Where did you distributed the token. I did not received any token from you. I do not have telegram, i does not works in Pakistan. I submitted my phone number number on next.exchange profile, we can talk on whatsapp and you can show me the proof of your transaction.

I sent you messages via mail, facebook, twitter and on your official ann, no one from your support is responding, you scammer.  Now, 3 days are passed already.

The Transaction ID is:

Check it out.

My ether address is given below, this ether address is also given on my next.exchange profile:

The next tokens on my address is 0, you did not sent me any token, if you did show me the proof.

The snapshot at the time of deal is at the following link.
https://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo/full?photo_id=500444241021

Check out everything and give me your proof, if you sent me tokens then where are they.

You stole my money, you are not trade worthy, you are a scammer, you are not responding to my email, you are not responding on facebook/twitter/bitcointalk forum, I did not received any token from you and on top of that you are calling me imposter on several occasions.

Shameless scammer, my amount was not too big and that's a lesson for me to never deal with scam project like yours.
A message for public stay away from this scam project.

Wekkel
Legendary

yes

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:21:56 PM

If you paid with BTC, the amount of tokens will be shown on your member page on the website.
If you pay with Ether, you will receive NEXT tokens in your MEW wallet. So there is a difference here. Did you check your member page for the number of NEXT tokens assigned to you?

next.exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:21:25 PM

Thanks, Wekkel! You say it correct.

If people buy with BTC the tokens become visible in their Wallet on NEXT.exchange.
If people buy with ETH it will become visible in their Ethereum wallet.

In this case, he created an unique BTC address on the NEXT.exchange page, where he transfer BTC and for exchange he got 400 NEXT tokens. The tokens are visible on his member page. Instead of looking there, he is going into panic mode and call us scammers?! Thanks, you also a happy new year.

areyouok

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:19:56 AM

NEXT TEAM, a suggestion. With the new tax laws coming it would be nice if you could build in software to track all of our transactions, that we can easily download. Is that already being considered?
bacviet

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:21:10 AM

Why are some coins on the next.exchange vote not planned even though have more votes than other planned coins?
M_Haris

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

If you paid with BTC, the amount of tokens will be shown on your member page on the website.
If you pay with Ether, you will receive NEXT tokens in your MEW wallet. So there is a difference here. Did you check your member page for the number of NEXT tokens assigned to you?

Yes, i see it now. It was not there yesterday. How can i transfer those coins to my ether wallet.

M_Haris

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

If people buy with BTC the tokens become visible in their Wallet on NEXT.exchange.

In this case, he created an unique BTC address on the NEXT.exchange page, where he transfer BTC and for exchange he got 400 NEXT tokens. The tokens are visible on his member page. Instead of looking there, he is going into panic mode and call us scammers?! Thanks, you also a happy new year.

I do not call you scammer without a reason. I was very patient, until your admin called me imposer instead of answering my questions. And you were not answering on any forum at all.
Anyways, its resolved now, how can i transfer the tokens to my ether wallet?

glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

I do not call you scammer without a reason. I was very patient, until your admin called me imposer instead of answering my questions. And you were not answering on any forum at all.

Once the EX is live you can transfer them from it.
M_Haris

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:06:30 PM

Thanks, i got it.

kryptoknightk

Activity: 173

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

What percentage of the exchange fees do token holders get?
p3ppymon

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:55:27 AM

What percentage of the exchange fees do token holders get?
As you can read in previous posts, the token holders will share 100% of the trading fees. The more the tokens you have, the higher your percentage of the revenue.
AirFlame

Activity: 784

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

The project has a really interesting and diffucult to realized logic. I don't think so they can make it with way which they promise. Yes, it will collect very satisfying amount of investment but when it is come to application part, there is a very rough way that waiting for them. I'm looking forward to what will happen.
Bitcoinminion

Activity: 202
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:00:34 AM

when is NEXT.exchange live?

Krista06

Activity: 246

AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

I am waiting till the launch of the exchange. It does really look promising.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:52:55 AM

when is NEXT.exchange live?

This week we will onboard token holders.
StopYourself

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:42:03 AM

Possible to still get next tokens?   I know launch is coming and ICO is over -- so wondering when the next possible time to get tokens will be.  Thanks.
extro24

Activity: 481
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:05:42 PM

Next Telegram Channel down? 

"Sorry, this group is not accessible"

inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:58:00 AM

Do you care to give us, Next.Exchange bounty participants, some official update regarding the next steps you will be doing regarding bounty?

The bounty thread is locked and the last post was made before Christmas. Please do not leave us hanging indefinitely.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fakeshadow

Activity: 440

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:41:05 AM

The reward did not appear to have been announced, nor was there any confident exchange platform, which was not announced in the official announcement.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:23:43 PM

Do you care to give us, Next.Exchange bounty participants, some official update regarding the next steps you will be doing regarding bounty?

The bounty thread is locked and the last post was made before Christmas. Please do not leave us hanging indefinitely.

Bounties are being distributed. Translation + Signature has been distributed, I will be reaching out to users who used the wrong address.
Cryptokooi89

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:56:59 PM

To all tokenholders, how are things going on the exchange? I would love to hear some feedback.
immakingacoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:08:37 PM

Anyone with a Temple Coin Wallet, send me your Address in a PM and I will send you ॐ1,000 TMPC for Free.
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/%e0%a5%90-get-your-temple-coin-wallet-%e0%a5%90/

Here is the Coin announcement thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791745.0

ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ

We will be Starting a Cryptocurrency Company in Armenia Soon.

Temple Coin ॐ[TMPC]ॐ is a Scypt Coin, Proof-of-Stake (PoS) of 8% per year. The ICO started on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, so we already have a Community and are simply presenting that Community to the Bitcoin World. This may very well be the first Coin that is not about itself, but is part of an existing Community, and tied to something larger than itself, and that larger thing it is tied to is not called Bitcoin.

How to Clone Ethereum (we are also Automating this process)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2806271.0

Graphene (like Bitshares or Steemit)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/creating-graphene-blockchains/

HyperLedger (Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS), like Bitshares or Steemit)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/hyperledger-open-source-blockchains-with-uses/

ICO Bounty List (this list is subject to be added to)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/ico-bounty-list/

Create a Shaligram Node- ॐ10,000 TMPC

Create a Shaligram Mining Pool- ॐ25,000 TMPC

Be the first to post in each of the Sales Sections, with Pictures (No Illegal Sales, 1 per person)- ॐ10,000 TMPC each

Be the first to make a Sale in each of the Sales Sections – ॐ15,000 TMPC each

IRC Channel -done

Subreddit – ॐ5,000 TMPC

YouTube Channel with Wallet Download Tutorial – ॐ10,000 TMPC

Temple Coin Logos – ॐ5,000 TMPC each, will accept many, All Logos should contain the Om Symbol or the Eye of Wadjet in some way, one or the other or both. The Tibetan Ah Symbol can also be used in place of Om.

7 TMPC Banknote Logos with Dollar type imagery (1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000) – ॐ15,000 TMPC each if accepted

Temple Coin Faucet – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Dice Game with Temple Coins – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Forum -done

Cryptonote Mining Pool – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Create a Cryptonote for your Home Town or Country – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Ethereum Clone or Fork – ॐ50,000 TMPC

Temple Coin TMPC Point of Sale Wallet with Catalog option – ॐ100,000 TMPC

GetGemz App and Coin Clone – ॐ100,000 TMPC

Bitshares Clone including Cryptofresh, Bitsharestalk & OpenLedger- ॐ100,000 TMPC

Graphene Steemit Type Twitter Clone – ॐ500,000 TMPC

Cashwave

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 03:32:20 AM

This is a very promising project. I want to know,from your roadmap ICO is suppose to have been completed,can you give us a report of the performance of your project in the ICO?. Is your project decentralized? because I didnt see it in your write up.If you have other members of your team that are not included in your website please add them to make the team robust. What percentage of your profit do you share with your investor? Goodluck
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:40:13 AM

This is a very promising project. I want to know,from your roadmap ICO is suppose to have been completed,can you give us a report of the performance of your project in the ICO?. Is your project decentralized? because I didnt see it in your write up.If you have other members of your team that are not included in your website please add them to make the team robust. What percentage of your profit do you share with your investor? Goodluck

Profit sharing = all of the platforms profits - necessary expenditures to keep it running.
It is decentralized.
ICO price closed at 1 ETH= 1,000 NEXT.
Current circulating supply is around 45 million NEXT.
We do not want to include all of our devs on the site in order to protect source code, there are about 11.
Sparky71

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:00:28 AM

So, the NEXT token is trading now.  Should we expect to see it on CMC soon? 

I am looking forward to ETN trading and the growth of the platform.  Very hopeful for all involved! 
Oleg Kh

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

Hello! Why is there such a lax discussion on the forum and in social networks in such an interesting project? Or is all the activity in the Chinese network going on?  Huh
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:29:28 PM

Hello! Why is there such a lax discussion on the forum and in social networks in such an interesting project? Or is all the activity in the Chinese network going on?  Huh

Hello, most of everything goes on in telegram.
faust666

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

hello, I received a token, do not tell which exchange will trade Next.exchange, thanks in advance
M_Haris

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:24:56 PM

Is the next exchange launched for token holders, yet?

Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:14:52 PM

Possible to still get next tokens?   I know launch is coming and ICO is over -- so wondering when the next possible time to get tokens will be.  Thanks.

Hello, you can acquire NEXT tokens using our trading tool at the moment - it requires the use of Metamask.

https://next.exchange/exchange/basic/next

As well as in IDEX.
https://idex.market/eth/next
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

So, the NEXT token is trading now.  Should we expect to see it on CMC soon? 

I am looking forward to ETN trading and the growth of the platform.  Very hopeful for all involved! 

Hello, we have applied to CMC, it is now up to them to list us.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:19:34 PM

Yes, the Beta platform has been launched for tokenholders and we are now working on implementing a few fixes for some issues. Everything is going well and there have already been trades made.

ETN deposits have also been made, with some going through in less than 1 minute.
temmuz

Activity: 784
Merit: 425

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:21:40 PM

the exchange ICO are coming out like crazy lately.
hope you succeed, the market is a complete monster  Grin
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:41:46 PM

the exchange ICO are coming out like crazy lately.
hope you succeed, the market is a complete monster  Grin

Competition is good it keeps people sharp.
kable78

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:47:45 AM

When will the project be launched?
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:04:33 PM

Our platform has been in Beta mode since Feb 14.
The expected public launch is set for March 1st.
M_Haris

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:23:37 PM

Yes, the Beta platform has been launched for tokenholders and we are now working on implementing a few fixes for some issues. Everything is going well and there have already been trades made.

ETN deposits have also been made, with some going through in less than 1 minute.

No, the beta mode is not open for token holders, yet. My tokens are only figures on the screen. May, i know when should i able to trade those tokens or get those tokens on my ether wallet.

glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

No, the beta mode is not open for token holders, yet. My tokens are only figures on the screen. May, i know when should i able to trade those tokens or get those tokens on my ether wallet.

You participated using BTC is that correct? In that case, if you could kindly send an email to support@next.exchange with the email that you used to register on our platform as well as the ticket for the transaction and I will be able to assist you through the process of moving your coins to your ether wallet.
xialan_lu

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

Our platform has been in Beta mode since Feb 14.
The expected public launch is set for March 1st.
hope no more delay, can you tell me how much fee trade and withdraw that you will take from user?
Next exchange is a new marketplace so you must hard work to attract the traders in a unique way, such as giving a discount fee or other
M_Haris

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:36:39 PM

You participated using BTC is that correct? In that case, if you could kindly send an email to support@next.exchange with the email that you used to register on our platform as well as the ticket for the transaction and I will be able to assist you through the process of moving your coins to your ether wallet.

As usual your support is not responding, so, can you please let me know how can i get those tokens of mine which are now figures only.
Thanks.

M_Haris

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

Thanks, i received those tokens.

xialan_lu

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:33:08 PM

Profit sharing = all of the platforms profits - necessary expenditures to keep it running.
It is decentralized.
ICO price closed at 1 ETH= 1,000 NEXT.
Current circulating supply is around 45 million NEXT.
We do not want to include all of our devs on the site in order to protect source code, there are about 11.
you say's ICO price is 1000 NEXT = 1 ETH but if buy now on IDEX for 1 ETH you will get 1700 NEXT
I do not know why, ICO token after listed on market the price is always low but some people consider this is a good chance to collect more NEXT token
M_Haris

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

When is the next exchange start trading for public?
Is ethereum going to list on next exchange?

glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:45:39 PM

When is the next exchange start trading for public?
Is ethereum going to list on next exchange?

The beginning of April is the expected public opening. Ethereum will be on the exchange and already is with successful trades.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:48:53 PM

The worlds first ETN-EUR transaction has been successfully executed on our platform.

https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/975348508478922755

NEXT trading volume has reached more than 30 ETH on IDEX.

https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/975349028048244737
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:40:23 PM

NEXT TOKEN BURN IS COMING UP!

https://twitter.com/nextexchange?lang=en

Laythian

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:19:28 PM

Watch out for this one imo!

https://www.deondernemer.nl/nieuwsbericht/63396/chris-van-steenbergen-slimme-zakenman-of-onbetrouwbaar-sujet
Wekkel
Legendary

yes

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:43:51 PM

When will the exchange go live? It’s been 3 months since the ICO.

longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:47:36 PM

I have also been waiting for the past 3 months but it seems they are still active and are waiting for the market to recover to be able to launch the first version of the project. Currently many coins are given by Next.Exchange and will certainly be listed. I am still monitoring the progress of the project and considering investing in their exchange in the shortest time
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:26:33 AM

Hi there, we've actually been in our beta phase since February. We expect a tokenholder launch this week in order to perform a stress test.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:43:20 PM

NEXT tokenholders that filled out the early access form will be able to deposit. We will be leaving our beta stage step by step.
Deposits to be available - Tomorrow evening Central European Summer Time (CEST)
Crypto-elf

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:41:31 AM

Since Laythian posted the link to an article about the CEO of Next.exchange, Chris/Christiaan van Steenbergen, and people started to talk about it, action must have been taken to get the article removed from the internet. So the link Laythian posted is not working properly. After a search I found the article archived on archive.is. Laythians warning seems in place. The article is in dutch, but google translate may help you out. Or maybe some dutch guy/girl can translate it.

http://archive.is/I7wBC

On this archieved page scroll all the way down and then move the scroll bar to the right to view the complete article
aenin2764

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:21:51 PM

The concept of this project does sound good and thanks for the announcement Grin
Savrion

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:15:25 PM

This guy from Holland is right. I am also from Holland, but Steenbergen is a little crook in Holland. He already had some businesses and ruined people lifes and run away. So also this is for him a scam and after that you will never hear from him again or his team. He also don't have any experience with computers or shit like that.

So you are warned if you still believe his stories and lies. The office in Amsterdam is also fake. As you know Holland is a Tax-paradise and a lot of Int. companies rent a "post-adress" like a post-office-firma, so his office is not in Amsterdam, but in his student room in Eindhoven. By the way PSV is now champion Soccer in the Netherlands, so I suppose he celibrated that and the fact, that he got a little bit richer on you guys who invested.

So look further and save your money!!
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:57:59 PM

https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/989999117832245248
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:00:18 PM

https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/989968618694856710
Crypto-elf

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:03:00 AM

Since Laythian posted the link to an article about the CEO of Next.exchange, Chris/Christiaan van Steenbergen, and people started to talk about it, action must have been taken to get the article removed from the internet. So the link Laythian posted is not working properly. After a search I found the article archived on archive.is. Laythians warning seems in place. The article is in dutch, but google translate may help you out. Or maybe some dutch guy/girl can translate it.

On this archieved page scroll all the way down and then move the scroll bar to the right to view the complete article

A dutch guy translated the article:

Smart businessman or unreliable geezer?

23-03-2016

The curriculum vitae of an Eindhoven businessman who claims the acquisition of the controversial biodigester in Nistelrode raises serious concerns, according to the Dutch Newspaper Eindhovens Dagblad.

Is Chris van Steenbergen (35) from Eindhoven, whose company BiQ Group NV is taking over the controversial biodigester in Nistelrode, a smart businessman or an unreliable geezer? That question is important now that it has become known that Chris van Steenbergen is going to exploit the controversial biofermenter in Nistelrode.  The regional government withdrew the environmental permit, which leads to legal sabre-rattling. Whatever the conclusion, very clear is that when Van Steenbergen gets involved, business often ends nowhere.

Two companies went bankrupt under the leadership of Van Steenbergen: iSense BV in 2012 and iSwitch Global Group BV in 2005. In the last case, curator Lawrence van Woensel of Bogaerts & Groenen Lawyers, found that Christiaan van Steenbergen acted unlawfully. He was accused of fraudulent conveyance. He would have acted in the sale of inventory of the bankrupt company to another company he owned. The deal was therefore reversed. In a reaction, Van Steenbergen says about the bankruptcy of ten years ago: "I was not sued for the suspicious that I would have committed a fraudulent transfer or for the fact that I acted unlawfully."

Whatever the case, in recent years BiQ created a real Christmas tree with, for example, investment funds - each accommodated in its own private company (Ltd). At least nine Ltd’s, such as BiQ Services BV, BiQ Real Estate Fund BV and WiComm BV, were terminated within one year. The plan for a business bank, the BiQ Bank, also met with an untimely end. And a planned investment in a first part of the manure processor in Sterksel, a deal BiQ toots their own horn for, does not seem to continue, reports director Peter Schaminee. "The deadline has been running for months," he says. "But in spite of the agreement, no money has been transferred yet." Van Steenbergen describes this as 'nonsense': "It was just an application and not a commitment to finalize financing of the entire project.  It is a complex financing request and it takes time for investors to assess this opportunity."

True or not, BiQ is expert in generating media attention. Barely a few months ago - december last year - the company was looking for publicity with their project the 'internet of things': connecting equipment via the internet. This seems also turned to be a balloon. "It was actually meant to get media attention. There is no concrete plan or so", says an intended business partner. Other information on the website - which goes black after questions from this newspaper - raises questions at least. For example, BiQ claims to have invested last year in Angellist Europe Ltd, Opentrader Ltd and Favoom Corp. Separate companies with their own legal structure. But these companies do not exist at all; these are the tradenames of BiQ Group NV. "It is indeed a typo," says the entrepreneur when asked for an explanation.

Building a good image is important, and Van Steenbergen knows that all too well. Officially, the BiQ Group NV has their office in the prestigious Evoluon building in Eindhoven. But this turns out to be a flexible workplace and not an office at all. Van Steenbergen just operates from a terraced house in Eindhoven-Noord.
In the mean time Van Steenbergen conducts business on the cutting edge. When he smells money he does not hesitate to start into a whole new branch, such as the agricultural sector. Like now with Nistelrode and the manure processor in Sterksel. A little more than a year ago, Van Steenbergen - who made a name for himself with 'piepers' last decade – got attention in the national media with a lawsuit against KPN. This Telecom giant would have unlawfully gotten the paging customers of Euromessage, a company the entrepreneur had sold. During interim proceedings the judge ruled different and for the time being KPN was vindicated. Van Steenbergen says that main proceedings will follow. A few months earlier Van Steenbergen had more success: the judge agreed with the bankruptcy he had applied for from the same company: Euromessage.

Van Steenbergen also has political ambitions, as it turns out. His first cautious steps in the political arena however seem to have come to nothing. The political movement Politiek Correct, established in 2012 with Van Steenbergen as sole board member never submitted an electoral list, according to the Electoral Council. 
To be continued – that is for sure.

Author: HUB DOHME
Date:  23 MAART 2016, 14:49

(in the meantime BiQ Group, named group but in fact a small company, went also bankrupt)

In the photograph shown in the article Christiaan van Steenbergen is on the leftside:

https://imagize[Suspicious link removed]ageshack.com/v2/xq90/922/t30vys.png

a04191234

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:24:14 AM

A dutch guy translated the article:

Smart businessman or unreliable geezer?

23-03-2016

The curriculum vitae of an Eindhoven businessman who claims the acquisition of the controversial biodigester in Nistelrode raises serious concerns, according to the Dutch Newspaper Eindhovens Dagblad.

Is Chris van Steenbergen (35) from Eindhoven, whose company BiQ Group NV is taking over the controversial biodigester in Nistelrode, a smart businessman or an unreliable geezer? That question is important now that it has become known that Chris van Steenbergen is going to exploit the controversial biofermenter in Nistelrode.  The regional government withdrew the environmental permit, which leads to legal sabre-rattling. Whatever the conclusion, very clear is that when Van Steenbergen gets involved, business often ends nowhere.

Two companies went bankrupt under the leadership of Van Steenbergen: iSense BV in 2012 and iSwitch Global Group BV in 2005. In the last case, curator Lawrence van Woensel of Bogaerts & Groenen Lawyers, found that Christiaan van Steenbergen acted unlawfully. He was accused of fraudulent conveyance. He would have acted in the sale of inventory of the bankrupt company to another company he owned. The deal was therefore reversed. In a reaction, Van Steenbergen says about the bankruptcy of ten years ago: "I was not sued for the suspicious that I would have committed a fraudulent transfer or for the fact that I acted unlawfully."

Whatever the case, in recent years BiQ created a real Christmas tree with, for example, investment funds - each accommodated in its own private company (Ltd). At least nine Ltd’s, such as BiQ Services BV, BiQ Real Estate Fund BV and WiComm BV, were terminated within one year. The plan for a business bank, the BiQ Bank, also met with an untimely end. And a planned investment in a first part of the manure processor in Sterksel, a deal BiQ toots their own horn for, does not seem to continue, reports director Peter Schaminee. "The deadline has been running for months," he says. "But in spite of the agreement, no money has been transferred yet." Van Steenbergen describes this as 'nonsense': "It was just an application and not a commitment to finalize financing of the entire project.  It is a complex financing request and it takes time for investors to assess this opportunity."

True or not, BiQ is expert in generating media attention. Barely a few months ago - december last year - the company was looking for publicity with their project the 'internet of things': connecting equipment via the internet. This seems also turned to be a balloon. "It was actually meant to get media attention. There is no concrete plan or so", says an intended business partner. Other information on the website - which goes black after questions from this newspaper - raises questions at least. For example, BiQ claims to have invested last year in Angellist Europe Ltd, Opentrader Ltd and Favoom Corp. Separate companies with their own legal structure. But these companies do not exist at all; these are the tradenames of BiQ Group NV. "It is indeed a typo," says the entrepreneur when asked for an explanation.

Building a good image is important, and Van Steenbergen knows that all too well. Officially, the BiQ Group NV has their office in the prestigious Evoluon building in Eindhoven. But this turns out to be a flexible workplace and not an office at all. Van Steenbergen just operates from a terraced house in Eindhoven-Noord.
In the mean time Van Steenbergen conducts business on the cutting edge. When he smells money he does not hesitate to start into a whole new branch, such as the agricultural sector. Like now with Nistelrode and the manure processor in Sterksel. A little more than a year ago, Van Steenbergen - who made a name for himself with 'piepers' last decade – got attention in the national media with a lawsuit against KPN. This Telecom giant would have unlawfully gotten the paging customers of Euromessage, a company the entrepreneur had sold. During interim proceedings the judge ruled different and for the time being KPN was vindicated. Van Steenbergen says that main proceedings will follow. A few months earlier Van Steenbergen had more success: the judge agreed with the bankruptcy he had applied for from the same company: Euromessage.

Van Steenbergen also has political ambitions, as it turns out. His first cautious steps in the political arena however seem to have come to nothing. The political movement Politiek Correct, established in 2012 with Van Steenbergen as sole board member never submitted an electoral list, according to the Electoral Council. 
To be continued – that is for sure.

Author: HUB DOHME
Date:  23 MAART 2016, 14:49

(in the meantime BiQ Group, named group but in fact a small company, went also bankrupt)

In the photograph shown in the article Christiaan van Steenbergen is on the leftside:

Next Team does not explain this?

This leaves investors with no confidence
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

The last message has been debunked over and over in our chat and by the CEO himself.
We are currently passed this drama and working on our platform.
Apologies for not being so active on Bitcointalk, we did not find it to be the best communication medium for our platform.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:50:56 PM

Progress Update #6 for those who missed it :-)
https://medium.com/nextexchange/next-exchange-progress-update-6-fd8b4131350a
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

Progress Update #7.
Covered some nice platform features, fixes, and revealed a portion of our Moscow based team, as well as future plans.
https://medium.com/nextexchange/progress-update-7-5f044978bf9b
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:12:13 PM

Progress Update #8
We've opened up our platform for limited public access, fiat trading is available.
With tons of digital assets to trade.
https://medium.com/nextexchange/next-platform-update-other-news-bc47be41fce
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

Progress Update #9 (CEO Perspective)
https://medium.com/nextexchange/next-exchange-progress-update-9-ceo-perspective-84e95999f768
Main topics
-Ongoing developments
-Commit history
-Added validations
-Exchange architecture
-Assets available for trading
-Company expansion: e-money license in the UK, USA LLC, the establishment of a trust to handle fiat operations.
-Upcoming updates, new listings, small changes.
-Allusion to the Ambassador program
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

We are now registered as an LTD in the United Kingdom!

https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/1037631317956014080

Wekkel
Legendary

yes

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

When does the exchange open up to the public?

lectureimmodestcb

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:13:43 AM

I like this project because NEXT.exchange a property exchange digital hybrid gives users maximum security capabilities and possibilities of electronic money transactions directly with fiat currencies.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:26:16 PM

When does the exchange open up to the public?

Public 1.0 should be coming out on or around October 1st.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:20:58 PM

Design update!

https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/1052963720467570688
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:53:34 AM

More fiats! https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/1053266161511604224
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

New beta testers just in!
https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/1055122214901702657
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:58:35 AM

A little smth smth special  Cool
https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/1055126598813450240
moneyvolutions.com
Copper Member

Activity: 97
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

how much longer do we have to wait until NEXT token listings in other exchanges and platforms are ready for public use?
because it's been almost 1 year running but there is no good progress
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:21:54 AM

how much longer do we have to wait until NEXT token listings in other exchanges and platforms are ready for public use?
because it's been almost 1 year running but there is no good progress

Hmmm... heres a recommendation for you.
Check your statement or your facts. Both are wrong.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:25:11 AM

We've got a new twitter.
https://twitter.com/Hybrid_Next
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:26:04 AM

Post covering our token, its perks, and uses.
https://twitter.com/Hybrid_Next/status/1062025745155964928
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:29:54 AM

Update:

-Ongoing beta testing w/ community volunteers.
-Trading page design update almost done.
-Stop Limit/Loss, market, and OCO in process. Expected in Public 1.0 or 1.1
-Social trading aspect also in the works. Almost done.
-Escrow feature almost done.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:32:06 AM

Weekend recap:

-Work is being done on API's.
-Mobile applications underway (iOS/Android).
-ERC20 Node update.
-Escrow almost done. Should be sometime this week.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

Our escrow feature is almost complete!
https://twitter.com/Hybrid_Next/status/1062638805105238016
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:16:56 PM

Update for beta testers.
https://twitter.com/Hybrid_Next/status/1064882874913034240
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

Exchange expected EOY
Own Blockchain coming soon.

https://twitter.com/Hybrid_Next/status/1065596112344621056
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 03:03:58 AM

In the near future Next exchange will launch its own trading platform, deploying its own blockchain, and working on building liquidity and expanding market presence. Considering there is a lot of good news will come, but the price of the Next Token is still undervalued, I think this is a good opportunity to buy and hold it from now on.
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:52:26 PM

In the near future Next exchange will launch its own trading platform, deploying its own blockchain, and working on building liquidity and expanding market presence. Considering there is a lot of good news will come, but the price of the Next Token is still undervalued, I think this is a good opportunity to buy and hold it from now on.

Thanks for your support!
coinporch

Activity: 1036

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

another good news come to this project, because now this project added on coinmarketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/next-exchange
i hope the price will growing soon  Wink

glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

Coinmarketcap, finally!
This is just the beginning!
We are most active on Telegram: https://t.me/next_exchange
onix213

Activity: 80
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

Is the next exchange platform operational? I also searched for the official Twitter account but did not find it because it was stopped!!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 12:29:18 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2019, 12:43:18 PM by okane818

Its another hybrid exchange platform, something similar to another hybrid exchange. Good project too.

NEXT.Exchange - The World's Leading Cryptocurrency Trading Platform, With over 150+ cryptocurrencies and multiple fiat gateways.

One more thing,
NEXT.exchange is a public company registered in the Netherlands, as well as a Limited company in England and Wales. Our team is composed of highly experienced individuals and successful entrepreneurs.

NEXT is listed on Crex24. Can get it more!

Activating account error occurred. This link > https://ww2.next.exchange/activate/a5a495ef02e6ab8b2efbff416a810c01afa63efc (404 Not Found) When I click activation link.

Please fix the problem as soon as possible.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
1/1/2019/W1/#3

Ikhazu
Copper Member

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:45:16 PM

Is the next exchange platform operational? I also searched for the official Twitter account but did not find it because it was stopped!!

Hey, due to unforeseen circumstances - our original NEXT account on Twitter was "banned", however we do have a new one which can be found here: https://twitter.com/Hybrid_Next.

In regards to your original question; yes the platform is up and running!

| NEXT.exchange | Community Moderator |
| Website | Telegram | Discord | Reddit | Twitter LinkedIn | Medium |
Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:57:09 PM

Its another hybrid exchange platform, something similar to another hybrid exchange. Good project too.

NEXT.Exchange - The World's Leading Cryptocurrency Trading Platform, With over 150+ cryptocurrencies and multiple fiat gateways.

One more thing,
NEXT.exchange is a public company registered in the Netherlands, as well as a Limited company in England and Wales. Our team is composed of highly experienced individuals and successful entrepreneurs.

NEXT is listed on Crex24. Can get it more!

Activating account error occurred. This link > https://ww2.next.exchange/activate/a5a495ef02e6ab8b2efbff416a810c01afa63efc (404 Not Found) When I click activation link.

Please fix the problem as soon as possible.

Best Regards

Okane Satoshi
1/1/2019/W1/#3

Hello, thanks for that - For future reference, best way to open a support or raise a support issue is to email us or join us on Telegram.
The issue has been fixed, so if you'd like to try again and let me know how it goes, that'd be great.

If the 2FA issues does infact arise (Different issue but related); please login as usual then click the reset 2FA link on the 2FA screen - This will then send an email containing the reset link.

Hope it all works out!

Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:06:12 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 02:19:56 PM by Ikhazu

We're also proud to announce that the public testnet is now live.

What is a masternode?

A masternode (MN) is simply a cryptocurrency full node or computer wallet that keeps a full copy of a given Blockchain in real-time. For example, the Bitcoin Blockchain has full nodes that are always up & running.

But, masternodes are considerably different in their functionality than are normal nodes. The NEXT. Chain is based on the Bitcoin Core Blockchain, with additional modifications. We have also adopted certain features from DASH i.e Masternodes, InstantSend, PrivateSend and Governance Proposals. Our aim is to achieve a fast and extremely cost efficient decentralized network for our exchange. We combine Proof of Work and Proof of Stake consensus algorithms. Our Network is a two-layer network.

Some of the special functions that these nodes perform are:

Blockrewards (45% PoW miners, 45% masternodes, and 10% superblocks. Masternodes receive seniority rewards based on their long term services).
Increasing privacy of transactions
Executing instant transactions
Participating in governance and voting
Enable budgeting and treasury system in cryptos
Passive income for supporting a Blockchain network.

NEXT. Chain masternodes are not standalone. Instead, they are always communicating with other such nodes to uphold a decentralized network. PoS and PoW consensus mechanisms have their individual advantages and disadvantages. PoW is more secure, it requires computer hardware, computational power, and energy costs for upholding a Blockchain network and verifying data. PoS does not require computational calculations or costly computer hardware. Rather, it relies on staking coins to uphold a network. The PoW aspect utilizes the SHA256 algorithm for maintaining the Blockchain, while the PoS part requires Masternodes.

More information on the above attributes can be found below;

Proof-of-Work
Proof-of-Stake
SHA256 Algorithm
Masternodes

What does it take to run a masternode?

Just like full nodes in a cryptocurrency, MN’s can be run by anyone. However, there is an entry barrier in place to ensure that the system does not become malicious. The entry barrier is what one needs to commit or collateralize certain units of that particular cryptocurrency to run a MN.

This is done to ensure that an MN owner does not cheat or corrupt the system and the best of doing so is by putting this entry barrier where the masternode operator has something at stake.

So, naturally, it becomes less likely that a masternode operator will cheat due to having something at stake. If a masternode operator chooses to be malicious, he will be punished in the form of devaluation of his or her own HODLings.

Now that you have understood the concept of masternode, let’s jump to what one needs to set it up:

Collateral of 25,000 NEXT is required to run one masternode
A VPS or dedicated server to host the masternode, 24 x 7
A dedicated public IP address
Up to 50GB of storage space for the Blockchain
Our verification, including Know Your Customer (KYC) verification
These are pretty much standard requirements for most masternode cryptocurrencies.

Now I know some you might be thinking that in order to meet all the above requirements, one needs to spend quite a bit of money. But, how can one profit?

This takes us to the next section of this write-up, which provides further clarity on the topic.

How are masternodes useful for cryptocurrency investors?

Masternodes are very useful for crypto investors because they provide monetary incentives. One can earn weekly or monthly interest on their cryptoholdings by running a masternode.

Our goal is to create a secure and fast system which will act as the backbone for all of our ecosystems transactions. Keeping in mind a circulating supply of around 3 million NEXT, it’s quite possible that our Masternode network will only consist of 30 to 60 masternodes during inception. By combining the best of PoS and PoW, will allow us to avoid security issues experienced by PoS networks harbouring a small amount of nodes.

We see holding a NEXT masternode as a rather exclusive and potentially profitable venture. Additionally, masternodes posses voting rights, which allows them to decide on directions in which our ecosystem grows and develops. Due to the network being rather small at the start, we will aim to restrict the quantity of masternodes obtainable by a single user to 1 masternode. To do so, we will require potential node holders to pass Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures.

Apply for a masternode

We select masternodes on a first come, first serve policy. Once you apply, and hold over 25,000 NEXT, we will run a check to ensure that all of the requirements to run a masternode are satisfied. As soon as we run out checks, and if you are approved, we will send you further information and custom scripts to set up a masternode.

Please login to apply for a masternode.

sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:35:39 PM

Hey, due to unforeseen circumstances - our original NEXT account on Twitter was "banned", however we do have a new one which can be found here: https://twitter.com/Hybrid_Next.

Twitter bans for no reason accounts that are associated with cryptocurrencies. It is a pity that your account was banned. I hope this does not happen again. Cool
glebj
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:09:31 PM

Twitter bans for no reason accounts that are associated with cryptocurrencies. It is a pity that your account was banned. I hope this does not happen again. Cool

I also hope so. By the way there was no clarity provided as to why our previous account was banned. It's very strange, we must have been reported quite a bit.
Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 01:57:12 AM

We are looking to release our $NEXT wallet soon - which is not for the exchange, but for our own blockchain! 🚀 We have been testing it extensively and everything seems to work, which gives us endless possibilities!

See below for a quick preview of how the wallet will look like!
#go #NEXT #blockchain

Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:17:09 PM

In early 2019 we will be moving to our own blockchain! It will be based on the Bitcoin core blockchain, but extended with a lot of extra features.

Just to name a few:

- up to 100k tx/sec
- own blockchain explorer
- asset support
- POW/POS combination

And much more! $NEXT🚀🙌

Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:40:25 AM

Reminder that we recently launched a Discord group due to rising demand: https://discord.gg/hcvZZrk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It will soon be possible to run a Masternode on the $NEXT Blockchain! 25,000 NEXT tokens required as collateral- want to know more? Find out here and apply for your masternode : https://next.exchange/masternode

This is your chance to help uphold our ecosystem and earn rewards.

poodle63

Activity: 2674
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:36:39 PM

That will happen again consider that activity may violate the rules. But i guess not all of people know about this exchange site.
So many people are getting banned by twitter. that looks so bad.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:49:46 PM

Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again, we're not sure how we got banned but we were told we couldn't appeal the decision - We were simply directed to a certain part of the T&C with no explanation what so ever.

The number of people getting banned is decreasing over time, and crypto accounts on Twitter is increasing on a daily basis.

Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 12:03:56 PM

Greetings NEXT.exchange community, below is an overview of what we as a team have on our to-do list for the coming week.

-Updating/rethinking the Escrow wallet which we recently developed for better transaction processing. It's quite possible that we may combine Escrow with the NEXT Chain for instant transactions. Basic Escrow should be available with the 1.0 release of our platform. Below is a screenshot, note the "Main Balance" and "Trade Balance" columns.

-Enabling more digital assets for trading. Shortly prior to launching the 1.0 version of our trading platform, the team decided that it would be better in terms of stability to kick off our exchange with only Ethereum (ERC20) based assets available for trading. During the next few days we will be making more assets available for trading while integrating new projects at the same time.

-New site dedicated solely to NEXT Chain Masternodes.

-Installing full Miningpool environment.

-Upgrading datacenter servers.

-Drafting marketing agreements with 3rd parties

Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 07:39:50 PM

Come check out our recent medium update.
$NEXT #blockchain #cryptocurrency

Update

Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:40:17 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2019, 01:27:21 PM by Ikhazu

Token listing!

#ECA @ElectracoinECA is now tradable on NEXT.Exchange

ECA/NEXT

ECA/ETH

ECA/BTC

Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:21:49 PM

#TrueUSD @TrustToken is now tradable on NEXT.Exchange

TUSD/BTC

TUSD/ETH

TUSD/NEXT

Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:42:52 PM

$PAX @PaxosStandard is now tradable on NEXT.Exchange

PAX/BTC

PAX/NEXT

PAX/ETH

Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:49:14 PM

$PYN @PaycentGlobal is now tradable on NEXT.Exchange

PYN/BTC

PYN/NEXT

PYN/ETH

Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:51:54 PM

$DAPS @DAPScoin is now tradable on NEXT.Exchange

DAPS/BTC

DAPS/NEXT

DAPS/ETH

Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:12:56 PM

$DFStoken @dfstoken is now tradable on NEXT.Exchange

DFS/BTC

DFS/NEXT

DFS/ETH

Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 03:15:39 PM

Be sure to check the following post for some insights regarding a recent update that we pushed through to the beta/test version of NEXT.exchange

Once this update is thoroughly tested, it will be moved to the live version of NEXT.exchange and can be enjoyed by all!

We also provided a sneak peak of our separate Blockchain site to beta testers today 😉

Reddit

Ikhazu
Copper Member

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 11:09:53 AM

$BAT @AttentionToken is now tradable on NEXT.Exchange

BAT/BTC

BAT/NEXT