Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:40:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME!  (Read 27219 times)
Spotika4

Activity: 560
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:54:48 AM

I want to say that in other projects (with other teams Wink) fraud no less. Just in Russia is concentrated attention because of the sanctions and in General it is the policy. Everywhere there are honest and responsible people and liars. It is impossible to guess the potential of the project focusing only on the nationality of the team. The same Buterin has Russian roots, is he a scammer?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:18:37 PM

About russian projects  - yes it is the true  that  there are a lot of scams  among  russian, however i also  failed  with foreign  project, so it depends on your  analysis of project ,intuition and luck. I think this project has the right to existence and success

Why focus on the Russians... all of crypto is filled with scams. I've seen some very nice projects by Russians also so don't judge to easily.
hamletdya

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:14:17 PM

I want to say that in other projects (with other teams Wink) fraud no less. Just in Russia is concentrated attention because of the sanctions and in General it is the policy. Everywhere there are honest and responsible people and liars. It is impossible to guess the potential of the project focusing only on the nationality of the team. The same Buterin has Russian roots, is he a scammer?
Well, yes, this does not need to be soared
william131980

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:21:50 PM

Hello Dev

Currently it is challenging to get good up to  arbitrage trading due to delay in transfer.

And if ARBIDEX overcome this issue it will be the great advance.

I will keep my eyes  on this project.
hamletdya

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:30:10 PM

hi  everybody,  does this project contain bounty program?   
yes of course there is a bounty program
hamletdya

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 05:37:33 PM

What about security?The last burglary of the etherdelta showed that this is the main issue Grin
a friend of mine recently was robbed of 11 million $
niklasmato

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:40:07 PM

What about security?The last burglary of the etherdelta showed that this is the main issue Grin

11$ million .. wow that's a lot of money
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:34:16 PM

Such a large amount of money should be kept on the external wallet (off line), then the theft is impossible. If someone keeps such money on the exchange or other online wallet, must have to take risks

I am sorry for such a big loss.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
niknik1966

Activity: 266
Merit: 251

DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:43:29 PM

I took this draft note. Such as they wrote the program is not enough for arbitration. The question is, what interface will be and how convenient tools. We wait .

▄▄
        ▄█▀▀█▄
      ▄█▀ ▄▄ ▀█▄
      ▀ ▄████▄ ▀
   ▄▀ ▄ ▀████▀ ▄ ▀▄
 ▄▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄
█  ███████  ███████  █
 ▀▄ ▀███▀ ▄▄ ▀███▀ ▄▀

▀▄ ▀ ▄████▄ ▀ ▄▀
      ▄ ▀████▀ ▄
      ▀█▄ ▀▀ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▄█▀
          ▀▀
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀███████
██████            ▀████████     ████     █████    █████     ███████
██████     ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██████     █████    ████      ████    ████████
██████     ██████▄    █████     █████    ▀██▀  ▄▄  ▀██▀    ████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████    ██   ██   ██    █████████
██████     ███████    █████     ██████     █   ██   █     █████████
██████     █████▀    ██████     ███████       ████       ██████████
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████            ▄████████     ████████     ██████     ███████████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.DIWtoken.com.
▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀

SECURITY DECENTRALIZED

niklasmato

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:51:10 PM

Such a large amount of money should be kept on the external wallet (off line), then the theft is impossible. If someone keeps such money on the exchange or other online wallet, must have to take risks

I agree, I wish none of us ever get hacked for any amount..
mr angry

Activity: 298
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:00:30 PM

What's the difference between ARBIDEX and https://alcurex.com/

Alcurex acts like a middleman allowing you to buy and sell coins on poloniex through it. However I'm not sure if it supports arbitrage with other exchanges. Is the arbitrage  what makes ARBIDEX different?
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:17:19 PM

Bounty — your first step into the cryptoworld
https://medium.com/@arbidexpromo/bounty-your-first-step-into-the-cryptoworld-2bcc3b663ac3

Cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology boomed in 2017: the technology that was developing for quite a long time now is coming to mass consumption and is being deployed in many apps, services and inventions. The cryptocurrency market has been growing exponentially too attracting millions on new investors who got into the loop. Still, the market is rather complicated to enter and buying coins independently may become a tedious endeavour. As a result we get a rather high input threshold for newbies. Moreover, crypto-world is extremely volatile and bears great risks in addition to attractive investment opportunities. However, this doesn’t scare off the enthusiasts striving to buy some crypto, and their number is growing.

Besides direct investment by means of buying crypto with fiat money, there are hundreds of other ways to get coins. Bounty campaigns is one of them. Every project that is launching an ICO is having its Bounty campaign. Basically, it is remuneration for participants for promoting the project. Participants do all sorts of things — advertising, social media marketing, generating content, translating, etc. ICO projects would normally pay in their tokens that a participant can either sell at the exchange or keep on their wallets waiting for project development and token price increase. An important thing here is that the majority of bounties won’t require significant effort on your part, and in fact are pretty reasonable option to get to know the crypto-market and get your first token.

Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:23:26 PM

I agree, I wish none of us ever get hacked for any amount..

OMG 11 million  i can not imagine. however maybe owner forgot  gold rule - dont put all eggs in one busket. anyway it is upset to loose so much money
Spotika4

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:26:30 AM

Can be and on this platform are not all right with security, tell me how will be protected assets. This I think is of concern to all who are here present.
niklasmato

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:32:52 AM

Can be and on this platform are not all right with security, tell me how will be protected assets. This I think is of concern to all who are here present.

I guess they will use the api of the exchanges to do the trades.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:43:39 AM

I guess they will use the api of the exchanges to do the trades.

I think  the same,  api is well known  way to make such  tasks, however maybe this  team developed something  innovative technology?
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:40:02 AM

A Beginners Guide to Arbidex

Here is a short instruction on Arbidex MVP.

Please, be aware that all of the modules function in test mode. Official platform launch is planned for January 30 or later. You can always ask any questions via e-mail support@arbidex.ch.

1. Registration

To register on the platform you’ll need to input your e-mail and create a password (at least 8 symbols, upper and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols). After that, you’ll receive a letter with a confirmation of your registration, click a link in a message to proceed.

2. Profile

Account.

This page shows your balances in BTC, ETH and ABX. Right now you can deposit funds to the addresses you see near the currency name. It is recommended to send not more than 0,1 BTC or its ETH equivalent. Later we’ll create an opportunity of buying ABX tokens straight from a user profile.

Below the balances window, you can see your referral link. The user can submit his referral link to register a new user to receive 10% of his referrals profit.

Also in the “Account” tab, you can send some of your balance to the automatic arbitrage.

For this, you need transfer some of your cryptocurrency to the arbitrage with «Charge» button.

Starting from the next day, a deposit in arbitrage will increase 0.2% per day.

To withdraw funds, you need to pass your account verification.

Verification.

For verification, you need to enter your name, date of birth and citizenship. And also you need to attach 3 identity documents (for example, a passport, ID and driver’s license), as well as your photo with one of the documents, and a sheet with the handwritten sign «ARBIDEX, your name, date».

Then you need to wait for the confirmation of verification. You will receive an e-mail when it is completed.

Security.

Here you can change the account password, confirm your phone number and configure 2FA.

3. TRADE

In the “Trade” window, the user can trade in all the integrated exchanges and currency pairs in single-window mode.

On the left, there is a list of integrated exchanges: Bitfinex, Bittrex, Wex, Poloniex. By clicking on any of it, the user gets access to order book, currency pairs, order history of the selected stock exchange.

4. SWT

SWT — Single Window Trading.

This section allows the user to buy or sell cryptocurrency at the best rate. The automatic algorithm compares courses on all integrated exchanges and highlights the best for the user at the moment. Green colour highlights the most profitable buy/sell rate. For now, there is only the BTC/USDT currency pair, but we’ll add more of them in the nearest future.

The MIX button allows you to make a mixed buy or sell operation of the required volume by cryptocurrency in orderbooks of integrated exchanges. This allows the user to get the most profitable rate.

At the bottom of the page, you can see the history of the executed orders.

5. Chains

In this section, the user can see a list of arbitrage chains and the total profitability of ARBIDEX System for the last days. In the future, we’ll create a calendar with a more in-depth history.

https://medium.com/@arbidexpromo/a-beginners-guide-to-arbidex-f5ba02137cee
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:27:26 PM

Please, be aware that all of the modules function in test mode. Official platform launch is planned for January 30 or later. You can always ask any questions via e-mail support@arbidex.ch.

1. Registration

To register on the platform you’ll need to input your e-mail and create a password (at least 8 symbols, upper and lowercase letters, numbers and symbols). After that, you’ll receive a letter with a confirmation of your registration, click a link in a message to proceed.

2. Profile

Account.

This page shows your balances in BTC, ETH and ABX. Right now you can deposit funds to the addresses you see near the currency name. It is recommended to send not more than 0,1 BTC or its ETH equivalent. Later we’ll create an opportunity of buying ABX tokens straight from a user profile.

Below the balances window, you can see your referral link. The user can submit his referral link to register a new user to receive 10% of his referrals profit.

Also in the “Account” tab, you can send some of your balance to the automatic arbitrage.

For this, you need transfer some of your cryptocurrency to the arbitrage with «Charge» button.

Verification.

For verification, you need to enter your name, date of birth and citizenship. And also you need to attach 3 identity documents (for example, a passport, ID and driver’s license), as well as your photo with one of the documents, and a sheet with the handwritten sign «ARBIDEX, your name, date».

Then you need to wait for the confirmation of verification. You will receive an e-mail when it is completed.

Security.

Here you can change the account password, confirm your phone number and configure 2FA.

3. TRADE

In the “Trade” window, the user can trade in all the integrated exchanges and currency pairs in single-window mode.

On the left, there is a list of integrated exchanges: Bitfinex, Bittrex, Wex, Poloniex. By clicking on any of it, the user gets access to order book, currency pairs, order history of the selected stock exchange.

4. SWT

This section allows the user to buy or sell cryptocurrency at the best rate. The automatic algorithm compares courses on all integrated exchanges and highlights the best for the user at the moment. Green colour highlights the most profitable buy/sell rate. For now, there is only the BTC/USDT currency pair, but we’ll add more of them in the nearest future.

The MIX button allows you to make a mixed buy or sell operation of the required volume by cryptocurrency in orderbooks of integrated exchanges. This allows the user to get the most profitable rate.

5. Chains

In this section, the user can see a list of arbitrage chains and the total profitability of ARBIDEX System for the last days. In the future, we’ll create a calendar with a more in-depth history.

there is a list of integrated exchanges: Bitfinex, Bittrex, Wex, Poloniex. Is it a final list  or team is planning  to increase  the exchanges?
Spotika4

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:54:44 PM

there is a list of integrated exchanges: Bitfinex, Bittrex, Wex, Poloniex. Is it a final list  or team is planning  to increase  the exchanges?
Yes, I also wanted to learn more about exchanges. There are still major that are not listed. Probably it is necessary to get them straight. More exchanges is more options to earn.
niklasmato

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:25:50 AM

1. Registration

2. Profile

Account.

Verification.

Security.

3. TRADE

4. SWT

5. Chains

Thank you for this extensive list of information.
Do you know if there will be a demo version soon?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: