Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:19:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME!  (Read 27219 times)
Spotika4

Activity: 560
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:43:21 PM

Today I saw on the Internet banner advertising platform. This is remarkable and suggests that the project will take place and a lot of people from the crypto world will use the platform.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:22:10 PM

Today I saw on the Internet banner advertising platform. This is remarkable and suggests that the project will take place and a lot of people from the crypto world will use the platform.
Hi  would you like to send the  link on the internet  banner, want to check more information  about this project?
Spotika4

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:05:08 PM

I do not know how to do that...
aruldaroy

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:29:43 AM

I do not know how to do that...

The Arbidex platform is very interesting. Arbidex will create and develop for professional traders allowing the trading of cryptocurrencies from multiple exchanges through one interface and a trader, which will receive significant benefits compared to regular trading in crypto exchanges.
Spotika4

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:40:25 PM

Yes, I saw it. I think it has great potential if held. I hope that the team will not fail and all will be well. I have big plans for this platform!
cryptozw

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 02:45:01 PM

I like the idea of cross trading across different exchanges. Thats a huge project and a time saver. I like the idea and all the best to the dev team

Spotika4

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:50:56 PM

I like the idea of cross trading across different exchanges. Thats a huge project and a time saver. I like the idea and all the best to the dev team
I hope that this banner advertising which I have seen will help the development of the project. There will be not only time-saving but also great opportunities, which without this instrument can not be obtained independently.
Ricardo12345

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:57:30 PM

What is Arbidex?

Arbidex is the first trading platform that aggregates liquidity from exchanges. Right now we have Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, WEX, Kraken and GDAX connected. A user has an opportunity to trade on these exchanges from a single account and single window. The system will allow users to exchange their cryptocurrency with a best possible exchange rate automatically and the total commission fee will be lower than any of those that exist at the moment.

One of the main features of the platform is an automatic arbitrage. Did you notice that BTC price is not the same on different exchanges? Sometimes price spread is up to 4-5%. Arbitrage is a process of buying some asset on one exchange and selling on another. Plus, if you add 1-4 intermediate assets and earn some percentage on each of these transactions. That is called arbitrage chain, this is how our automatic arbitrage feature works. Detecting Profitable Rates Algorithm (DPRA) will allow you to frequently buy and sell different assets and benefit from the difference in their price. You can always go to arbidex.ch and check the most profitable arbitrage chain (MPAC) of the day.

Arbidex MVP — Arbidex-Promo.com

MVP is fully functional. Here's our short MVP video review:

You can check the interface and even send some money to automatic arbitrage. The limitation for arbitrage without having ABX tokens is 0,1 BTC. It is a maximum amount of BTC available for you. Plus, there is a limitation of withdrawal for the time of token sale. Attention!! If you deposit your BTC to the Arbidex MVP you won't be able to withdraw it until the end of token sale and only after identity verification.

This is how arbitrage chain is visualized in our MVP on Arbidex-promo.com:

We exchanged BTC-BTC with ETH and DSH as intermediate assets.

Arbidex Referral Program

Yes, we have referral program! You can find it in our MVP, in your investor profile:
There are your referral link and list of your referrals. Your link should look like this:
To attract a referral you just need to send him a link to register.

Terms of Referral Program:
You will receive 10% of profit of your referral from automatic arbitrage and 2,5% of his investments in ABX token equivalent on presale and token sale stage.

User Verification
In order to follow KYC procedures all of the users have to verify their identity to be able to withdraw funds.

ABX Token

ABX — native utility platform token. Token functions:
  • Increase amount of BTC in arbitrage (it depends on the token hold size)
  • Lower the commission fees on trading up to 0,07% instead of 0,2% (it also depends on the token hold size)
  • Listing new tokens and voting for it
ABX will be traded on the next day after the token sale and on the domestic exchange with high liquidity. Community elects new coins for this domestic exchange by voting, companies pay for listing in tokens, we provide high liquidity to new coins

Tokensale Details

1 ABX token = 1 USD
Total token supply: 25,000,000 ABX
Total tokens on sale: 17,200,000 ABX
Total team tokens: 2,800,000 ABX
Advisers: 2,000,000 ABX
Reserve: 2,500,000 ABX
Bounty: 500,000 ABX

PRIVATE PLACEMENT (COMPLETED):
CAP: $2,000,000
Bonus: 20%
Token amount: 2,400,000

PRESALE: Dec 11 — Dec 25
CAP: $4,000,000
Token amount: 4,800,000

TOKENSALE: Jan 11 — Jan 29
CAP: $10,000,000
Token amount: 10 000 000

Funds Distribution

Its good
Ricardo12345

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:59:23 PM

What is Arbidex?

Arbidex is the first trading platform that aggregates liquidity from exchanges. Right now we have Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, WEX, Kraken and GDAX connected. A user has an opportunity to trade on these exchanges from a single account and single window. The system will allow users to exchange their cryptocurrency with a best possible exchange rate automatically and the total commission fee will be lower than any of those that exist at the moment.

One of the main features of the platform is an automatic arbitrage. Did you notice that BTC price is not the same on different exchanges? Sometimes price spread is up to 4-5%. Arbitrage is a process of buying some asset on one exchange and selling on another. Plus, if you add 1-4 intermediate assets and earn some percentage on each of these transactions. That is called arbitrage chain, this is how our automatic arbitrage feature works. Detecting Profitable Rates Algorithm (DPRA) will allow you to frequently buy and sell different assets and benefit from the difference in their price. You can always go to arbidex.ch and check the most profitable arbitrage chain (MPAC) of the day.

You can check the interface and even send some money to automatic arbitrage. The limitation for arbitrage without having ABX tokens is 0,1 BTC. It is a maximum amount of BTC available for you. Plus, there is a limitation of withdrawal for the time of token sale. Attention!! If you deposit your BTC to the Arbidex MVP you won't be able to withdraw it until the end of token sale and only after identity verification.

Arbidex Referral Program

Yes, we have referral program! You can find it in our MVP, in your investor profile:
There are your referral link and list of your referrals. Your link should look like this:

You will receive 10% of profit of your referral from automatic arbitrage and 2,5% of his investments in ABX token equivalent on presale and token sale stage.

User Verification
In order to follow KYC procedures all of the users have to verify their identity to be able to withdraw funds.

ABX Token

• Lower the commission fees on trading up to 0,07% instead of 0,2% (it also depends on the token hold size)
ABX will be traded on the next day after the token sale and on the domestic exchange with high liquidity. Community elects new coins for this domestic exchange by voting, companies pay for listing in tokens, we provide high liquidity to new coins

Tokensale Details

1 ABX token = 1 USD

Funds Distribution

Its good
this is not a bad idea, so I give my voice in your favor, quite normal, this article will help people understand everything.
Ricardo12345

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:02:36 PM

if I understand you correctly, then you on your trading platform unite all the coins, then such a question - adding new coins to the auction you will have for free,? thus you will lose profit ...
I also have an interest in this question, which benefits you from having a higher percentage that you lose profits
Ricardo12345

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:04:44 PM

I also like this idea, but there are those who can make this profits, can it hurt this project?
Ricardo12345

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:07:31 PM

What is Arbidex?

Arbidex Referral Program

User Verification

ABX Token

Tokensale Details

1 ABX token = 1 USD

Funds Distribution

Its good
this is not a bad idea, so I give my voice in your favor, quite normal, this article will help people understand everything.
I can not understand if so many tokens have already been sold, why this project is not closed, because you are not alone in the world, there are other projects that can give you higher expectations than you, but you also have the right to life, I do not understand at all. , give me an answer
Spotika4

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:19:58 PM

We're all expected answers to the questions. But I guess the Manager is too busy. Have patience and do not post ANN so often, it makes it difficult to read new posts.
Cashwave

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:51:49 PM

This is a project with great potential but if I understood the concept very well, your platform is dependent on other platforms (Kraken, Poloniex etc). What now happens when these platforms  are down?
Spotika4

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:01:56 PM

Will take the liberty to answer instead of the Manager. It is absolutely clear that if the exchange is disabled, then the app can not give the opportunity to trade on them. However, there is no way not to work all exchanges at the same time. Some will still work.
zis700

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:05:07 PM

If I have an account with ARBIDEX, can I directly manipulate Bitfinex, Bittrex, Poloniex, WEX, Kraken and GDAX via ARBIDEX account, etc., including buy, sell, live transaction history?
Spotika4

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:08:13 PM

If you believe the announcement and the description of the platform, of course we can. I also wonder how it will be implemented.
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:09:19 PM

I think arbidex this project is pretty good,I think this project can be successful and achieved the target,with the ideas of the team arbidex this I think is pretty interesting. create, develop for the transfer of the professional trade of cryptocurrencies from a multiple exchange of the interface I think is not a bad thing. hopefully this project can be successful as expectations..
Spotika4

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:13:00 PM

All here present, hope so. This would give the opportunity to earn good money. And not spend a lot of time monitoring.
ZULFI505

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:27:02 PM

hey !

anyone here let me know the procedure to sign in workout my ICQ  (44488)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: