Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:37:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME!  (Read 27209 times)
hamletdya

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 05:43:18 PM

Today I saw on the Internet banner advertising platform. This is remarkable and suggests that the project will take place and a lot of people from the crypto world will use the platform.
be sure to, project super

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamletdya

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 06:05:44 PM

hey !

anyone here let me know the procedure to sign in workout my ICQ  (44488)

here like everything is written
Choikesta

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:52:41 PM

Project looks interesting I'll follow it.
Tim2412

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:37:05 PM

Dev  let me know do you need a Russian translator? I can translate and moderate the tread.
catrin aja

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

The idea of this project is very good, traders can benefit by exploiting the price difference in every exchange
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

After doing the translation I'm starting to understand the project much better.
The arbitrage system is very cool and could make people a lot of money.
crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:40:37 AM

The idea of this project is very good, traders can benefit by exploiting the price difference in every exchange
an amazing project. will surely be many investors who are interested to join in this project. Hopefully this project running smoothly. success for this project.

Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:19:22 AM

an amazing project. will surely be many investors who are interested to join in this project. Hopefully this project running smoothly. success for this project.
the project arbidex is indeed a great project and convince his result hopefully many investors who invest in this project to make this project a success.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:22:57 AM

the project arbidex is indeed a great project and convince his result hopefully many investors who invest in this project to make this project a success.

I think also so Arbidex this project is indeed very good for the future and the present and need to be developed. projects that accumulate liquidity trading platform from all Exchange cryptocurrency and the fully automated process of arbitration Exchange for stakeholders. good luck to ICO is completed.
ealarry

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:28:03 AM

I need to know which country is the registration address of this trading platform? The operation of the trading platform is greatly influenced by local policies
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:44:28 AM

I know it is too early for detailed information, but do you know when you would like to put ABX on exchange? Will it be immediately after the end of the Tokensale, or will you want to do it at another time?
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:49:14 PM

Good to see a project with working mvp, i absolutely love the idea of buying and selling on multiple exchanges from one dashboard, i think this project will go a long way.
How much is raised in the tokensale uptill now?

arwanabounty

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

a good project, hopefully the future will run better and certainly will certainly be able to compete with other platforms in the world of trading for more and more variations and options in trading coins.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:41:08 PM

What is the benefit for investors, i mean will the exchange share the profits with the token holders or it is just a utility token?

Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:02:39 AM

a good project, hopefully the future will run better and certainly will certainly be able to compete with other platforms in the world of trading for more and more variations and options in trading coins.
Yes it all depends on the hard work and their efforts, but I believe that this project can bring a bright future in the future. I hope the project will evolve going forward.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:27:04 PM

How much is raised in the tokensale uptill now?

I'm also interested in how many tokens have already been sold. Do you plan to launch information on your website about the current tokensale situation?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:59:19 AM

What is the benefit for investors, i mean will the exchange share the profits with the token holders or it is just a utility token?
I want to know about this too.
And also would you provide many other features like portfolio management, some hotlist for normal trade, and any other features?
kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:16:02 AM

Yes it all depends on the hard work and their efforts, but I believe that this project can bring a bright future in the future. I hope the project will evolve going forward.
I guess it is true, the success of a project depends on someone in this project. but let's just wait for the development of this project later like what.

Lilianaser

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:49:33 AM

I guess it is true, the success of a project depends on someone in this project. but let's just wait for the development of this project later like what.
I very much agree, project arbidex is indeed an interesting project and has a great future, and with the support of a reliable and professional team certainly trying so that a project is a success for his future, good luck always.
crosswhite

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:40:36 AM

I very much agree, project arbidex is indeed an interesting project and has a great future, and with the support of a reliable and professional team certainly trying so that a project is a success for his future, good luck always.
an amazing project. I hope the project will evolve going forward in the future, and can be a bright future. I believe the project will deliver results.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: