Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:03:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME!  (Read 27209 times)
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 12:42:03 PM

Interesting project. How do you plan to address the lack of liquidity in the arbitrage shown between exchanges for most coins? For example many coins outside the top 20 or so will have a high bid/ask spread where the middle is not being met.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sPREMs

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:20:58 AM

Your facebook is not available.
Please correct.
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:20:01 AM

On February 5 Arbidex is going big: automated arbitrage is launched!

Following the crowdsale launch, on February 5 we are rolling out the core feature of Arbidex — an automated exchange arbitrage window that will be displayed on the MVP website and becomes available to users depending on their levels on the platform — Upgraded, Silver, Gold and Ultimate:

ABX-tokens amount necessary to obtain a specific status and arbitrage limits

The implementation of the key functionality of the platform is our core priority, that’s why working on operational management and development of the product occupies 80% of our attention. We built Arbidex on the basis of existing arbitrage cryptocurrency fund that has been running since the beginning of 2017. We reinvested the company profit in the development of a mathematical algorithm. Since October 2017 we’ve been building a stable system, where the automatic algorithm eliminates all the risks. The process of implementing of arbitrage strategies involves a number of complexities that require a well-considered technical and software base. The platform is able to analyze thousands of pairs of crypto-currency and find the most profitable chains, earning up to 1.48% from each. We will be implementing a technical roadmap demonstrating the various modules including the open source and POC (proof of concept). We are trying to do our best to deliver our community the opportunity to start making profit as early as at the MVP stage.

By virtue of the ability to track the actual difference between the rates of traded currency pairs on several exchanges, a robot-system automatically makes transactions with an accurately calculated effect based on real data. Users receive system recommendations that rely on the current course of automatic trading and can perform arbitrage transactions using their own funds. The platform will deduct a commission (the so-called “success fee”) of up to 50% of the revenue of such an operation. The return on investment to a user in the arbitration reaches 0.2% of the amount of the deposit per day.

We believe that the arbitrage functionality is pretty awesome, because it allows trading without any risks on highly volatile cryptocurrency market. Log in to MVP website on Feb 5 to test the product. Your feedback is very welcome, so that we could improve the product.

https://medium.com/@arbidexpromo/on-february-5-arbidex-is-going-big-automated-arbitrage-is-launched-af71d8e1004e
eggtaclops

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

Hi the details you posted above seem to differ from the website, or have I missed something ?

Can I also confirm the presale is over (so no bonus ?) so whats the dissadvantage in just waiting for the ICO and buying the tokens then ?

Thanks - I have not participated in an ICO before.

Basic   Upgraded   Silver   Gold   Ultimate
ABX hold   -   1000   15000   30000   80000
BTC arbitrage   <0.1   0.1-1   1-10   10-100   100+
Trade limit
BTC/month   -   50   300   1000   2000
Trade fee   0.18%   0.13%   0.11%   0.09%   0.05%
T85083598

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:45:02 AM

I have a question  example investing 0.1 btc with 1000 abx, what’s the possible daily % profit ?
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:45:19 AM

Interesting project. How do you plan to address the lack of liquidity in the arbitrage shown between exchanges for most coins? For example many coins outside the top 20 or so will have a high bid/ask spread where the middle is not being met.

Yes indeed this project very interesting and promising I am sure if the project has a large allocation dann much profit in may on this project. Hopefully a lot of participation participants who join in this project and a lot of investors who are interested in this project.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:34:59 PM

I have a question  example investing 0.1 btc with 1000 abx, what’s the possible daily % profit ?

bump for that question^^

Have you tested what is the average daily percentage of profit for example in a monthly period? (Can be this example above - 1000 abx + 0.1 BTC)
pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:17:44 AM

whether this platform as a place to collect data crypto trading price data in various exchange market ??
If true, It is not wrong, this is indeed the most wanted trading platform, which is very useful
By using this platform, we can find the price difference of each crypto coin to be traded, so we can determine where we should trade our assets based on the highest price difference.So we can get more profit from each trading activity.
So great concept !!!
T85083598

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

Bitcoin is expected to fork about 50 times this year. Will arbidex grant new forked coins to users that have btc in their accounts during the forks? Or will it be a decision for each fork, or just it will not award new forked coins?
bicork (OP)

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

Hi! example investing 0.1 btc with 1000 abx, what’s the possible daily % profit ?
  Thank You!

The average daily profit is 0.2% of deposite
bicork (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

Bitcoin is expected to fork about 50 times this year. Will arbidex grant new forked coins to users that have btc in their accounts during the forks? Or will it be a decision for each fork, or just it will not award new forked coins?

Every forked coin will be discussed separetely
bicork (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

whether this platform as a place to collect data crypto trading price data in various exchange market ??
If true, It is not wrong, this is indeed the most wanted trading platform, which is very useful
By using this platform, we can find the price difference of each crypto coin to be traded, so we can determine where we should trade our assets based on the highest price difference.So we can get more profit from each trading activity.
So great concept !!!

Arbidex is a platform for cryptocurrency traders. With Arbidex you can exchange your crypto assets all in one place without need to register & verify on other platforms. We also provide automated arbitrage exchanges between other platforms.
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

i want to tell you guys , what the benefit this platform Arbidex comes with providing convenience and generosity through its technology directly enabling you to exchange with the best rates on the market
Have you ever imagined doing trading on multiple windows at once? this is what Arbidex gives you will have the opportunity to trade up to 25 exchanges with just one window
Arbidex has used MetaTrader 4 Integration
Arbidex arbitration arbitration can be used either manually or automatically
Arbidex can be a reference to get BTC as it gives you the opportunity to get the safest ways to get BTC
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:00:24 AM

i want to tell you guys , what the benefit this platform Arbidex comes with providing convenience and generosity through its technology directly enabling you to exchange with the best rates on the market
Have you ever imagined doing trading on multiple windows at once? this is what Arbidex gives you will have the opportunity to trade up to 25 exchanges with just one window
Arbidex has used MetaTrader 4 Integration
Arbidex arbitration arbitration can be used either manually or automatically
Arbidex can be a reference to get BTC as it gives you the opportunity to get the safest ways to get BTC
while the market is not perfect, we are waiting for a large income, but large exchanges should start to play against, so you need to master a large number of small and decentralized.

T85083598

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

So are my funds safe in the arbitration fund therefor making profit or will I just get the same amount back?
bicork (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:41:38 PM

So are my funds safe in the arbitration fund therefor making profit or will I just get the same amount back?
Your assets for arbitrage will make profit for your. Profit is about 0.2% per day in average
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

Your assets for arbitrage will make profit for your. Profit is about 0.2% per day in average

Do this 0.2%/day average profit is this same for all levels - I mean Silver, Gold and Ultimate, or maybe for higher deposit it can looks better?   Wink Cool

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
bicork (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:17:38 PM

Do this 0.2%/day average profit is this same for all levels - I mean Silver, Gold and Ultimate, or maybe for higher deposit it can looks better?   Wink Cool

Naturally, the stage will have an impact, but basically cutting costs, and giving the opportunity to expand the limits.
Kiku

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:12:22 PM

Hi guys! We wrote an independent audit on ICO ARBIDEX. I ask you to get acquainted:
http://telegra.ph/CHestnyj-obzor-ICO-Arbidex-02-12-2
Now the review is only in Russian, but if there are willing - I will translate into English.
eggtaclops

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:37:12 AM

I thought the MVP platform would be available to demo prior to investing.

It's been offline for some time...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: