Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:19:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME!  (Read 27214 times)
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:28:08 PM

ARBIDEX ICO Review (RUS) for Russian-speaking people!       https://youtu.be/nAVpvtmZoT4
                              Cryptocurrency exchanges integration platform with automated arbitrage    https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/965367099328749573

Arbidex provides cryptocurrency traders with a much-needed solution, by enabling them to trade via a single platform interface on different exchanges, whilest also offering an automatic arbitrage feature.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bicork (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:39:54 AM

Very professionally, there was a similar project last year,but did not gain due attention,so I do not know what will happen to it,I see some shortcomings of the project,I hope to change them. What do you think ? Cool Cool
We are always glad to active members of the community, and are ready to encourage positive actions.
bicork (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:40:56 AM

Hello. I sent ETH to my Arbidex account, but the balance still says 0.0 ETH. Is there any problems or delays at the moment?
Yes, due to the upgrade of the platform, there are delays.
four199

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:38:52 PM

US and China citizens are not allowed to participate ICO. They can trade tokens and use the platform after ICO end
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:01:20 PM

Very professionally, there was a similar project last year,but did not gain due attention,so I do not know what will happen to it,I see some shortcomings of the project,I hope to change them. What do you think ? Cool Cool
We are always glad to active members of the community, and are ready to encourage positive actions.
what jurisdiction will the exchange have and according to the legislation of which country customer service contracts will be concluded.

Nashorn97

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

This project looks serious.  Tell me please.  Also, what happens to tokens when doesn't hit the cap?   Gratitude.
bicork (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:06:00 PM

what jurisdiction will the exchange have and according to the legislation of which country customer service contracts will be concluded.
Arbidex is a UK registered company
bicork (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:09:23 PM

This project looks serious.  Tell me please.  Also, what happens to tokens when doesn't hit the cap?   Gratitude.
Soft cap have been achieved already. Unsold tokens will be burned.
bicork (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:12:28 PM

Hello ARBIDEX and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the free listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO.
You may find more information about us in our BitkoinTalk topic.

Good luck! Wink
You attention to our projet is highly important for us.
four199

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

Please, follow Arbidex news. We will make announcement when developers launch the platform
ExZeus

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:06:50 PM

This project seems interesting, awaiting the launch of the platform
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

10 Million milestone passed — more investments coming!

The global crypto trading certainly has a brighter future as the innovative Arbidex project team is happy to announce its astonishing success among the investors. Our platform had already attracted $10 million of investments, stating the rising interest within the crypto community.

Arbidex project is aimed to disrupt the traditional exchange market with the decentralized innovative platform, implementing such promising features such as crypto-arbitrage, hybrid-arbitrage and crypto-futures offerings. Our vision of the product services include such features an automated arbitrage feature, trade software license leasing and a hedging fund for non-traders.
The crypto market is live as never before; the investments in projects grow and the Bitcoin price is rocketing again. The crypto market is definitely rising and this goes double for us — there seems to be no shortage for investors willing to contribute to our platform and bring this innovative project to live big time.

There is still a week left for those willing to help us in reaching our goal — join Arbidex ICO today. Stay tuned for more news about the platform! https://medium.com/@arbidexpromo/10-million-milestone-passed-more-investments-coming-e0a85446c4ad
eggtaclops

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:08:46 AM

Does 'vision' of arbitrage mean it doesnt work yet - hence why we cant see a live MVP
four199

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:07:35 PM

hi, a question; ABX token are only for internal use on your exchange? or is possible trade in all exchange when you ll release token after ico. thanks
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

Arbidex
Strong team with great project. I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages.
 And I believe in its bright future
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

hi, a question; ABX token are only for internal use on your exchange? or is possible trade in all exchange when you ll release token after ico. thanks

I am pinning the question, and as well would like to ask - If it will be possible to trade ABX on other exchanges, do you know which exchanges it will be, and/or at least when?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bicork (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:11:23 AM

Yes, the token can be sold, bought, and it will be placed on stock exchanges.
bicork (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:13:27 AM

I am pinning the question, and as well would like to ask - If it will be possible to trade ABX on other exchanges, do you know which exchanges it will be, and/or at least when?
Exchange will be known not earlier than the end of ICO.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

A full report of Arbidex trip to IFX Expo in Hong-Kong. We went to IFXexpo last month to do some amazing networking and spread the word about Arbidex platform. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qT1B2hcDCU

RonBurgundy

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:48:14 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 12:05:36 AM by RonBurgundy

So I am interested in getting to one of the higher levels but I would like to know how far along the actual platform is.

Is the arbitrage chain actually working or is that just a future update?

With the MVP being down I have no idea what level you guys are actually at.

Please enlighten me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: