Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME!  (Read 27214 times)
four199

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:28:07 AM

Hope Arbidex considering all the problems with other trading plateform like slow transaction speed, high transaction fee, Security etc and Arbidex will solve all thes problems.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bicork (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:01:33 AM

So I am interested in getting to one of the higher levels but I would like to know how far along the actual platform is.

Is the arbitrage chain actually working or is that just a future update?

With the MVP being down I have no idea what level you guys are actually at.

Please enlighten me
The platform has already worked, and the chains have already been implemented, but now it is on the upgrade, and in the near future it will appear completely in a different form, with a new design, and improved service.
RonBurgundy

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

So I am interested in getting to one of the higher levels but I would like to know how far along the actual platform is.

Please enlighten me
The platform has already worked, and the chains have already been implemented, but now it is on the upgrade, and in the near future it will appear completely in a different form, with a new design, and improved service.

I see that its closed to US residents. Will I just have to wait till the token is traded on exchanges? If I do buy them will there be any issues using the platform since I am in the US?
bicork (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

Please enlighten me

I see that its closed to US residents. Will I just have to wait till the token is traded on exchanges? If I do buy them will there be any issues using the platform since I am in the US?
For US citizens, there is no restriction on the use of platform services. You can freely purchase tokens after ICO.
4gu5dr4g0n

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

arbit project that collects a variety of market exchanges collected in 1 container and we can transact on the platform as we want to buy in which exchange? wah if it can be realized as it would be very much the interest, and what I think how will the volume in the market later?
bicork (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

arbit project that collects a variety of market exchanges collected in 1 container and we can transact on the platform as we want to buy in which exchange? wah if it can be realized as it would be very much the interest, and what I think how will the volume in the market later?
Yes, the platform will combine the possibility of trading in several markets at once. Now it is difficult to judge about the volumes, let's look at this in place after a while.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

Arbidex Token Sale Passes a 10-Million Milestone

The global crypto trading surely has a brighter future as the Arbidex project team is happy to announce its astonishing success among the investors. The platform has already attracted $10 million of investments stating a rising interest in the crypto community.

Arbidex is aimed at disrupting the traditional exchange market with a decentralized innovative platform implementing such promising features as crypto-arbitrage, hybrid-arbitrage and crypto-futures offerings. The product vision features an automated arbitrage feature, trade software license leasing and a hedging fund for non-traders.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/arbidex-token-sale-passes-milestone/

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:33:20 PM

I see that the project has already collected an impressive amount, most likely it will not collect its planned amount of 16 million, and this is strange in my opinion a very promising project, probably badly performs its work bountyhunter)
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:09:53 AM

So this is the ICO they have been talking about, Trading platform with arbitrage features. Been seeing great reviews from write ups.
JoniPopens

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

Before the end of the sale of the tokens, there is very little time left, do you think Arbidex will have time to achieve the maximally set goal of selling the tokens? in fact already sold more than 67% of tokens from the maximum amount?
borpolev

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:13:51 PM

Hi,
Nice project. is it required to do KYC and AML to take part in the ICO?

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

What are the next few exchanges you will add to your platform? What criteria must an exchange meet to be part of Arbidex?

Hi,
Nice project. is it required to do KYC and AML to take part in the ICO?

Don't think so. Arbidex is a good project and not full of shit like other projects that ask for personal info. If you allowed to take part then you may. Just check with your local laws. I see no reason anyone cannot take part. The rules about ICO and USA and China are very hazzy at best so even if you are from USA I highly doubt you will have a problem taking part in any ICO. However China is another story. China is a bit... we.... you know...   >.>

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:45:38 AM

It looks like the offing ICO will end and to get a little less live hard cap again. hopefully to ICO ends could reach hard cap.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:02:32 PM

the tokensale will end in 11 hours and already raised more than 10 million dollors, the ico is successful in these days, wish the team can deliver the project as the roadmap
vebby

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:29:48 PM

the tokensale will end in 11 hours and already raised more than 10 million dollors, the ico is successful in these days, wish the team can deliver the project as the roadmap
a good project will the results obtained are very satisfactory, in line with expectations. and congratulations to the team that has been trying hard for the sake of the success of this project,
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:05:15 PM

a good project will the results obtained are very satisfactory, in line with expectations. and congratulations to the team that has been trying hard for the sake of the success of this project,
the project has a very excellent development. to my knowledge this project has reached hardcap, is this true. If it is true that all the participants will certainly receive a great result from the hard work that has been done so far.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
vebby

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:47:51 AM

the project has a very excellent development. to my knowledge this project has reached hardcap, is this true. If it is true that all the participants will certainly receive a great result from the hard work that has been done so far.
If so, it would certainly be good news for participants who have joined us here, and hopefully will get satisfactory results
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:10:42 AM

If so, it would certainly be good news for participants who have joined us here, and hopefully will get satisfactory results
no mistaking that guided this project will get satisfactory results, the project could run smoothly according to the plan may soon update stake.
kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:30:19 PM

congratulations to all the participants who have participated in this project. Hopefully the results will be obtained in later would be very satisfactory in accordance with the hard work that has been done so far.

bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:25:06 AM

congratulation to all participant, hope so this project will be big succes in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: