Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:55:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME!  (Read 27219 times)
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

Dev, as I heard in telegram channel, today is bounty payment day, will it happen today or will it last for a few days?

I'm not dev, but tokens distribution (bounty rewards also) should start yesterday (15th of March), unfortunately it didn't happen, and every comunnication channel is silent about that. Hopefully they will give us answer and explanation of this situation soon.
Why like that? so when the certainty of reward will be distributed to participants? We are waiting for it.   
it's getting very suspicious, I think there's a good reason for that, and we'll find out soon enough.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

Dev, as I heard in telegram channel, today is bounty payment day, will it happen today or will it last for a few days?

I'm not dev, but tokens distribution (bounty rewards also) should start yesterday (15th of March), unfortunately it didn't happen, and every comunnication channel is silent about that. Hopefully they will give us answer and explanation of this situation soon.
Why like that? so when the certainty of reward will be distributed to participants? We are waiting for it.   
it's getting very suspicious, I think there's a good reason for that, and we'll find out soon enough.
Many participants are looking forward to the token distribution and I hope that the team Arbidex can explain it all so there happen any creed against the participants.
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

sales of token will commence in a few days time ..
token price is also tolerable, if later when in the market price can exceed $ 1 .. must bounty hunternya going prosperous
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:10:27 PM

Many participants are looking forward to the token distribution and I hope that the team Arbidex can explain it all so there happen any creed against the participants.
Team STARTED the testing of tokens delivering, and found some bugs, so they are asked to be patient
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:11:44 AM

Team STARTED the testing of tokens delivering, and found some bugs, so they are asked to be patient
true, for now just be patient for the distribution will soon take place and pray just hope it will run smoothly and for its tokens enter the market with a high price so that many benefits will be obtained.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:32:01 AM

true, for now just be patient for the distribution will soon take place and pray just hope it will run smoothly and for its tokens enter the market with a high price so that many benefits will be obtained.
I also hope that the process can soon be implemented so that the distribution of all participants can be calm and also I hope in exchange the price could be a nice token ABX.
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:01:35 AM

Could you tell me on which exchange I would be more profitable to buy these tokens? On which exchanges do they trade at all?

At that moment, Arbidex can be traded on IDEX: https://idex.market/eth/abx but there is no volume, because everyone is waiting for tokens distribution.
Hopefully developers will release them soon..

I hope that this will happen. I'm just thinking about buying these tokens myself, sort of like there are good prospects
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

Could you tell me on which exchange I would be more profitable to buy these tokens? On which exchanges do they trade at all?

At that moment, Arbidex can be traded on IDEX: https://idex.market/eth/abx but there is no volume, because everyone is waiting for tokens distribution.

I hope that this will happen. I'm just thinking about buying these tokens myself, sort of like there are good prospects
I think that will not be volume on this exchange, it's time for listing on more popular exchanges
TentallyMooN

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:04:21 AM

I think that will not be volume on this exchange, it's time for listing on more popular exchanges

I think that all of us should still wait for the listing on more popular exchanges, I hope this will be realized
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:58:02 AM

I think that all of us should still wait for the listing on more popular exchanges, I hope this will be realized
Whether there is already information for distribution of tokens ABX will be implemented?
TentallyMooN

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:00:36 PM

Whether there is already information for distribution of tokens ABX will be implemented?
I have not heard anything about this, I just have to wait. I hope that soon we will be informed about this
Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

I have not heard anything about this, I just have to wait. I hope that soon we will be informed about this
to my knowledge, this month on 26 March, but there are also says the distribution will be made on april 1. I don't know, news which is true. but we pray for the best, hopefully the distribution went smoothly.
Camus

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

to my knowledge, this month on 26 March, but there are also says the distribution will be made on april 1. I don't know, news which is true. but we pray for the best, hopefully the distribution went smoothly.
Deva actually promised to start paying on March 26, but the day passed and no news
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

Deva actually promised to start paying on March 26, but the day passed and no news
Many once asking about distributing tokens because until today there has been no visibility. the hope is at least the team could paint clear information to participants so that they are calmer.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

Many once asking about distributing tokens because until today there has been no visibility. the hope is at least the team could paint clear information to participants so that they are calmer.
developers at least responsible in telegram channel, delay because of there were problems with the campaign translations
TentallyMooN

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:56:30 PM

developers at least responsible in telegram channel, delay because of there were problems with the campaign translations
Indeed, if the team would at least have told us when they were going to do this, we would have waited as long as needed. And after all, even no news (
Bad_Sfinkta

Activity: 150

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

the sale of the tokens, as I understand it, was a success, what are the plans for the team? The road map says that the stock exchange was launched in March, did it happen?

lasttime99

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:56:48 PM

Why do you guys keep posting here about distribution ?
identifyuser

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

the sale of the tokens, as I understand it, was a success, what are the plans for the team? The road map says that the stock exchange was launched in March, did it happen?
at least you can change it on Bancor.network, regular exchange will after payment token
BitcoinVSfiat

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:41:27 AM

I saw it on Idex exchange but there isn't any buy or sell order. When will trader see this token and start trading? There should be an active market. We need speculators, we need traders, we need volume.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: