Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X8X Token Generation Event - Your access to safety and stability  (Read 3042 times)
x8currency (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:17:37 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2021, 12:42:55 PM by x8currency

X8X TGE - Token Generation Event
Executive Summary

X8X Tokens will be issued in several phases to raise funds for upgrading online Portfolio Risk Management Platform, establishing a stable cryptocurrency named X8currency (short X8C).
X8X will be issued in a limited amount (TGE only) as a standard ERC-20 Ethereum Token, tradable on online crypto exchanges.

Private placement phase is already concluded. Investment phases are scheduled:

• Whitelist registration is ongoing
  • KYC instruction video and text will be published on Sunday, 17th Dec
  • KYC for registered Whitelist members starts live on Monday, 18th Dec
  • Limited Whitelist Pre-Sale starts on Wednesday, 5th Jan 2018 at 12:00 CET
  • Limited Whitelist Pre-Sale ends on Saturday, 13th Jan 2018 at 12:00 CET
  • Unlimited Whitelist Pre-Sale starts Saturday, 13th Jan 2018 at 14:00 CET
  • Unlimited Whitelist Pre-Sale ends on Monday, 15th Jan 2018 at 14:00 CET
  • Crowdsale starts on Monday, 15th Jan 2018 at 16:00 CET
  • Last Registration/KYC open date: 20th Jan 2018
  • Crowdsale ends on Wednesday, 24th Jan 2018 at 16:00 CET

• Minimum cap: Min cap already raised by private placement
  • Maximum cap: Additional 3.4 mio €
  • % of tokens generated to X8 Team: 15%
  • % of tokens generated to X8 Capital AG: 6%
  • Maximum number of X8X Tokens: 100 mio
  • Of which crowdfunding participates: 52 mio
  • Of which X8 Team and X8 Capital AG: 21 mio
  • TGE Price per X8X Token: 0.1 €

Short description

All professional crypto investors or crowdsale projects founders experienced the fear and fury of extreme volatility in cryptocurrencies markets. The solution is a technology from the “old business”: portfolio risk management. And you can become the part of the revolution in the two-phase TGE on the 19th of December at 5PM CEST.

Check out a brief video presentation:

X8 project is connecting the “old business mentality” with the blockchain world by offering investors, entrepreneurs and businessmen a solution that disperses their crypto wealth into gold and 8 fiat currencies like Dollar and Euro.

Our main weapons in the fight against against volatility are a portfolio risk management platform and our own special cryptocurrency called X8C. We’re building a safe, scalable and secure currency system for the distributed future.

But we need your help to make the revolution happen:

The first early adopters have already joined us in a private placement phase.
You can became a part of the revolution in the TGE on the 4th of January and on the 8th of January. Both days only members of the X8 Whitelist™ will be able to buy tokens in a limited amount and in an unlimited amount.
Do not miss out on this opportunity. We recommend you to sign up for X8 Whitelist™.

Communications

X8 Team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:47:37 PM

Is this something like Icn(Iconomi) with one difference> this is going to diversify in fiat currencies, Icn is diversifying in cryptocurrencies.

Mate 2 days is very short, you need to give investors more time, there are only 11 days left. if Eth stabilizes @current price, you could see

Some entries in the second day, many of Ico investors would invest if they see others are investing.
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 09:34:23 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 10:02:53 AM by x8currency

Is this something like Icn(Iconomi) with one difference> this is going to diversify in fiat currencies, Icn is diversifying in cryptocurrencies.

Mate 2 days is very short, you need to give investors more time, there are only 11 days left. if Eth stabilizes @current price, you could see

Some entries in the second day, many of Ico investors would invest if they see others are investing.

Hello. Unlike ICN, X8currency is a single token backed by an active basket of fiat and gold. Also, the target here is value preservation not yield.

As for the time, if the hard cap is not reached, the period of the crowdsale is long enough to attract more contributors.

Lipe490

Activity: 602
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:10:48 AM

Working with a volatile market is very risky I totally agree, even more now that bitcoin is having a new rally and we are seeing new historical prices. I saw in this thread that basically the user (investor) participant of the whitelist sends money or crypto to X8, then you guys diversify the investment on the main trading pairs like USD EUR and even Gold right? 
Foundico.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:15:40 AM

Looks not bad!
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:30:02 AM

Working with a volatile market is very risky I totally agree, even more now that bitcoin is having a new rally and we are seeing new historical prices. I saw in this thread that basically the user (investor) participant of the whitelist sends money or crypto to X8, then you guys diversify the investment on the main trading pairs like USD EUR and even Gold right?  

Actually that is not the case. Participant in our TGE (Token Generation Event) will receive X8X tokens in return for their contributions. The X8X token is a utility token that gives the holder a licence to benefit from the environment that X8 will ensure. In other words, X8X functions as a key to the issuance and exchange process of our second token - X8Currency (X8C) - with 0% fee . The link between the tokens is represented by this formula: X8X = √X8C or X8X^2 = X8C

X8C represents a stable token 100% backed by an active basket of 8 different fiat currencies and gold. The basket is actively managed by our Automatic Reserve Management AI. So X8C in some way represents and index.

Funds from the TGE will not be used to issue X8C, as this tokens will only be minted when a holder of the X8X tokens will want to exchanges some of his/her funds for X8C. Thus, 100% backing is ensured. If the opposite applies (someone want to sell X8C), the tokens are burned. So no excess tokens are in the environment.

Yeshualive

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:12:17 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 06:58:56 PM by Yeshualive

This Automatic Reserve Management AI will be like a platform where we will have access? I didn't see the team behind the project so I would like to know if the funds raised will be alocated to hire new managers of portfolio or if you have a team ready to manage all the project. Also, if an investor decides to put their money in crypto or in most traded pairs in the brokerage houses, will X8 have any investment diversification options on their platform?
ditinhu

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:38:02 AM

I think it is very risky to work with the volatile market, but it may be interesting since we are going through a phase where the cryptomoedas are getting very well known might be that right.

I hope that risk management of portfolio and cryptografia x8c really help with the volatility

•  ◢    B L U Z E L L E  |  A decentralized database service for the world's dApps    ◣  •
•  ███████   ANN  Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram  Medium    Reddit   Github   ███████  •
•  ◥    Pre-register for Token Sale    ◤  •
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:50:50 AM

This Automatic Reserve Management AI will be like a platform where we will have access? I didn't see the team behind the project so I would like to know if the funds raised will be alocated to hire new managers of portfolio or if you have a team ready to manage all the project.

ARM AI is a technology that manages portfolio risk automatically. So all the holdings of the x8currency will be automatically and continuously allocated between fiat and gold. There is no human interference.  On X8 platform the holders X8X tokens (about to be issued in TGE) will have acces to new issuance of X8currency and will be able to exit and enter into fiat as many times as they want with no fee.

wigantara

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:59:35 AM

hi sir, how does this project work? i want to know the information . thanks
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:03:26 PM

I think it is very risky to work with the volatile market, but it may be interesting since we are going through a phase where the cryptomoedas are getting very well known might be that right.

I hope that risk management of portfolio and cryptografia x8c really help with the volatility

X8C will actually not include any crypto holding for now. It will be backed by 8 different fiat currencies and gold coins. Due to its diversified structure and active management of the basket by ARM AI, volatility is kept to a minimum. That results in a creation of a stable coin, unique to other already existing.

A presence of an effective stable token on the market should also have a good impact oh the whole crypto environment.

x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 12:23:45 PM

hi sir, how does this project work? i want to know the information . thanks

Hello and welcome to the project. A short overview of the project would be that we are releasing two tokens - X8X and X8C.

X8X is a utility token that functions as a key to the issuance and exchange process of X8C with 0% fee.

X8Currency (X8C) on the other hand is the heart of the project. It is a stable token, 100% backed by 8 different fiat currencies (like EUR, USD, etc.) and gold coins. The mentioned basket is actively managed by Automatic Reserve Management AI.

That would be a short overview. You can find more information on our website and in our TGE whitepaper.

loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:13:56 PM

Hello. Unlike ICN, X8currency is a single token backed by an active basket of fiat and gold. Also, the target here is value preservation not yield.

As for the time, if the hard cap is not reached, the period of the crowdsale is long enough to attract more contributors.

I think also that is need more time for crowdsale. With high oscillate bitcoin price, they ruin all of altcoin value. Now is not time for short-term crowdrising.
I hope i am wrong and you will be successful
moon539

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:37:02 PM

what are you doing here? what is this project about? I see the colorful charts, pictures but... what is the purpose of your project? you'd better to renew more description and make more clear
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:06:06 PM

what are you doing here? what is this project about? I see the colorful charts, pictures but... what is the purpose of your project? you'd better to renew more description and make more clear
The purpose of our project is to bring a stable currency (X8C) to crypto and traditional finance. For this goal we are using AI to actively manage a basket of 8 currencies and gold. All this is embedded in Swiss financial infrastructure to supplement stability by safety.
Our TGE will issue a limited amount of utility tokens (X8X) that will grant holders smooth and fast access to everything X8C has to offer. Also important is the fact that we have worked hard to stick to regulation guidance of Swiss FINMA. Ths is it in a nutshell. Feel free to inquire further or visit our blog at https://www.ionectar.com/x-feed/

trugad

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:34:21 PM

Good afternoon.
I offer the services to the manager's bounty.
All details can be discussed in PM.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:14:31 AM

0% fees swapping from crypto <> FIAT is quite attractive but is this likely to change at some stage or is it going to be permanent?

Will any other major currencies be supported for entry/exit or just the top two?

x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 04:21:44 AM

0% fees swapping from crypto <> FIAT is quite attractive but is this likely to change at some stage or is it going to be permanent?

Will any other major currencies be supported for entry/exit or just the top two?

It is going to be permanent, but that only applies if you are using it at X8 AG. If you you are trading X8X or X8C on other exchanges you are under their rules.

Top 8 world currencies are going to be supported and also gold.

somewhan

Activity: 130

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:35:53 AM

don't miss this boat. dyor.
ronbt

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:08:51 PM

Is this like USDT but with many currencies? And can you exit into any one of them?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: