Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X8X Token Generation Event - Your access to safety and stability  (Read 3043 times)
x8currency (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:48:27 PM

Is this like USDT but with many currencies? And can you exit into any one of them?
X8currency is a bit like it only at first glance. There are major differences. Not only is it backed by 8 currencies and gold instead of just by one. The basket is actively managed by AI. There will also be great progress in terms of transparency ad safety. You can read about it more at https://www.ionectar.com/x8currency-adresses-the-matters-of-security-and-transparency/

crypto.future

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:01:29 PM

Have been looking at this project since the cfi times. Sound really really nice. A better stable coin will help the whole crypto space.

Just one thing I didn't manage to look at till now. Have you actually gottean any active proof of the AI behind X8C? That would blow this out of proportions.
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 07:26:11 PM

Have been looking at this project since the cfi times. Sound really really nice. A better stable coin will help the whole crypto space.

Just one thing I didn't manage to look at till now. Have you actually gottean any active proof of the AI behind X8C? That would blow this out of proportions.

Thank you for the support.

Our Automatic Reserve Management AI that actively manages the basket of assets backing X8C has been developed for the better part of the last 10 years. From that is has also been tested in real markets and used on a real trading account operated by a third party. From that a reference letter has also been issued that confirms the chart shown on our website.

ronbt

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:36:26 PM

How do I know you are not running  a fractional reserve system? It would be easier guess...
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:05:52 PM

How do I know you are not running  a fractional reserve system? It would be easier guess...
An independent institution JP Fund SA will be performing daily monitoring. They will also push all the data on blockchain. Additionally, there will be an option of  a special audit for a fee.

ronbt

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:07:43 PM

An independent institution JP Fund SA will be performing daily monitoring. They will also push all the data on blockchain. Additionally, there will be an option of  a special audit for a fee.
Thank you for the answers. I am keeping an eye on this.
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:37:17 PM

Interesting Stuff Dev

Are you going to have a Bounty Campaign for this project.
I did not see a link yet.

Will be keeping a close eye on this one
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 09:31:17 AM

Interesting Stuff Dev

Are you going to have a Bounty Campaign for this project.
I did not see a link yet.

Will be keeping a close eye on this one
Those helping us in campaign are not getting paid in our tokens. If we decide to run a bounty campaign we will inform the community and paste links here as well.

zckeles

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:22:21 PM

100 m tokens
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:15:14 PM

I signed up for the whitelist because I do believe in your project and I see a huge potential here, being in the world of cryptocurrency for almost 2 years now, I do think that volatility is both a blessing and a curse, it has its advantages and it also has its disadvantages and it has been part of the cyrpto world ever since the beginning but it's nice to have a cryptocurrency that's quite stable and is not giving you any fear that you might lose all your money at the end of the day so when I read about your project I really got attracted by the fact that you're offering a cryptocurrency that's safe and secure and its main goal is to fight volatility. I read your whitepaper and I'm quite impressed to be honest, I really like the way your project works, I like the fact that you're incorporating an Artificial Intelligence to find the best exchange rates to preserve the value of this project for a long period of time, reading that is striking, but I think it will be best if there's a demonstration on how your AI works, so that people will have an assurance that it will really work the way that its supposed to and I also do like to comment on your roadmap, it seems like you have already raised a minimum cap, can I ask how much you have raised so far through private placement? And I also have another question in your whitepaper there are 2 tokens X8X and the X8C, during the token generation event participants will get the utility token right? So when will we able to trade it to X8C token? And you also mention that the X8C token will be burned? Can you explain further on that? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions I'm just really interested with this project so I really want to understand and know more.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:26:07 PM

I signed up for the whitelist because I do believe in your project and I see a huge potential here, being in the world of cryptocurrency for almost 2 years now, I do think that volatility is both a blessing and a curse, it has its advantages and it also has its disadvantages and it has been part of the cyrpto world ever since the beginning but it's nice to have a cryptocurrency that's quite stable and is not giving you any fear that you might lose all your money at the end of the day so when I read about your project I really got attracted by the fact that you're offering a cryptocurrency that's safe and secure and its main goal is to fight volatility. I read your whitepaper and I'm quite impressed to be honest, I really like the way your project works, I like the fact that you're incorporating an Artificial Intelligence to find the best exchange rates to preserve the value of this project for a long period of time, reading that is striking, but I think it will be best if there's a demonstration on how your AI works, so that people will have an assurance that it will really work the way that its supposed to and I also do like to comment on your roadmap, it seems like you have already raised a minimum cap, can I ask how much you have raised so far through private placement? And I also have another question in your whitepaper there are 2 tokens X8X and the X8C, during the token generation event participants will get the utility token right? So when will we able to trade it to X8C token? And you also mention that the X8C token will be burned? Can you explain further on that? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions I'm just really interested with this project so I really want to understand and know more.

Thank you for the comment and the questions. Do not hesitate to ask questions.
The running performance of the ARM AI is operating on behalf of financial insitutions. These institutions are not inclined to reveal their realtime financial performance to third parties. In fact a release of such details would be illegal due to laws governing confidentiality. However, there is a written reference on the website from a financial institution of NZ. It would of course be useful to be able to share all this information but the very nature of the industry prohibits that until these figures are published in the annual reports of the institutions concerned then we cannot divulge them.
We raised just over 1 mil in the fiat presale.
You are right, TGE will issue X8X utility tokens. X8C will be issued shortly after the TGE. At first we believed it would take up to 90 days to install everything, now we know it can be much sooner. Since X8C cannot exist without full backing the redeemed tokens are of no use, hence they will be burned.

x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 11:20:31 PM

X8X — Key to Crypto Safe Haven
How safe are your Crypto Assets? Do you have a proper exit strategy to avoid potential losses?
X8 Project developed a double token model for preservation of your value.

Remember the Dot-Com and USA Housing Bubbles? When you notice investors with little to no
trading skills buying an asset, not for its fundamental value, but only because they plan to
(quickly) sell it later, at a much higher price, you are probably looking at an investment bubble
in progress. Sounds familiar? Similar patterns can be observed on current Crypto markets,
that show a great similarity to overheated economies from the past.

What does it mean for your crypto investments? If you are a Bitcoin, Ether or some Coin/Token holder,
you are probably well aware of their volatility — the value of your crypto-portfolio can change rapidly.
When the markets start to crash, the most straightforward exit strategy is a conversion of your crypto
assets to fiat currency (USD, EUR) on some Online Exchange. The X8 Project is proposing an alternative,
a conversion to the X8Currency Token, the closest thing to fiat on the crypto market.

X8Currency is not only representing one fiat currency at a 1:1 exchange ratio, but is composed of and
100% backed with 8 fiat currencies and physical gold. X8C is exchangeable for each of the 8 fiat currencies
 directly at the issuer, X8 Capital AG, a Swiss based company that safeguard all backing assets under
the supervision of Swiss regulators. Fiat assets and gold funds are actively managed by Automatic Reserve
Management, a proven and tested software designed to minimize risk and to preserve value.

What does it means for you? Converting to X8Currency gives you:

stability of value due to dispersion of backing fiat assets,

security as X8C Tokens are exchangeable on demand to any of 8 fiat currencies at the issuer and

portability, as X8C Tokens will be tradeable on Online Exchanges and easily transacted from
one Exchange to another. You can build your own fiat exit for the Exchanges, that do not offer fiat conversions or withdrawals,

liquidity, as all the underlying assets are 100% convertible.

X8Currency minting and conversion to fiat at the issuer will only be available to holders of the utility token X8X,
which acts as a ticket for X8 Capital AG services. X8X Tokens will be available on a crowdsale, enabling owners
to convert their crypto assets and fiat to X8Currency and back without fees.

katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:52:27 PM

The concept of this project is great, good idea that your project is against of the volatility but most of the users used the volatility to earn good profit, my question is how do you deal with the exchange? if your coin is quite stable i do not think more traders used our coin for trading method which is one of the main target of more ico.

The good thing is we hold X8C for long period of time because as i read in white paper and i believed that this coin is very safe to invest.
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 09:25:02 AM

The concept of this project is great, good idea that your project is against of the volatility but most of the users used the volatility to earn good profit, my question is how do you deal with the exchange? if your coin is quite stable i do not think more traders used our coin for trading method which is one of the main target of more ico.

The good thing is we hold X8C for long period of time because as i read in white paper and i believed that this coin is very safe to invest.

The intent behind X8C is safety as stability as you pointed out. Traders on exchanges will be exiting and entering X8C according to their fear of losses and need for hedge. There will also be possibility of arbitrage as our company will alway issue X8C at fair value to the X8X token holders while X8C will be subjected to market forces on exchanges. In TGE only X8X tokens will be issued and these can be volatile as they are backed by nothing and function as licences to zero-fee trading with X8C. You can read more about our two tokens at https://www.ionectar.com/x8-project-token-model/

Exander

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:09:59 PM

How can you make sure that your system fights against inflation?

What happens if X8C price on exchanges becomes higher than at your company's exchange, because your ARM cant control it.
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:40:10 PM

How can you make sure that your system fights against inflation?

What happens if X8C price on exchanges becomes higher than at your company's exchange, because your ARM cant control it.

ARM AI fights inflation by constatnly adjusting the ratios od currencies within the basket. Its performance is tracked on our site: https://x8currency.com/#product

X8C will most likely fluctuate on exchanges. That is why it will be so advantageous to possess x8x tokens because, among other things, they will ensure fair value exchnage with our company at any time. Those without X8X will have to take into acount current prices on exchanges and commissions.

themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:28:35 PM

The running performance of the ARM AI is operating on behalf of financial insitutions. These institutions are not inclined to reveal their realtime financial performance to third parties. In fact a release of such details would be illegal due to laws governing confidentiality. However, there is a written reference on the website from a financial institution of NZ. It would of course be useful to be able to share all this information but the very nature of the industry prohibits that until these figures are published in the annual reports of the institutions concerned then we cannot divulge them.
You are right, TGE will issue X8X utility tokens. X8C will be issued shortly after the TGE. At first we believed it would take up to 90 days to install everything, now we know it can be much sooner. Since X8C cannot exist without full backing the redeemed tokens are of no use, hence they will be burned.

Oh so that's why I couldn't find any real time financial results from the ARM AI that you're using with this project, it's confidential anyway I've seen the written reference on your website and honestly it's impressive, it seems like this technology is really doing its purpose, but I just have something to ask the chart shows the X8 performance index so this token has already been trading since 2015?. You've raised 1 million USD? That's already a huge amount mate, congrats on that milestone. I'm just curious how did you conducted the presale? Were there big companies who took part of the pre sale? And is the amount raised your targeted amount?. That's great! The sooner the better, so now how much days does it take? Is that information already available?. Nice that's a really good feature, now I understand why it should be burned. Thanks for answering my questions mate! I really do appreciate you for taking the time answering questions and updating this thread with the current news of the project.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 09:27:24 AM

Oh so that's why I couldn't find any real time financial results from the ARM AI that you're using with this project, it's confidential anyway I've seen the written reference on your website and honestly it's impressive, it seems like this technology is really doing its purpose, but I just have something to ask the chart shows the X8 performance index so this token has already been trading since 2015?. You've raised 1 million USD? That's already a huge amount mate, congrats on that milestone. I'm just curious how did you conducted the presale? Were there big companies who took part of the pre sale? And is the amount raised your targeted amount?. That's great! The sooner the better, so now how much days does it take? Is that information already available?. Nice that's a really good feature, now I understand why it should be burned. Thanks for answering my questions mate! I really do appreciate you for taking the time answering questions and updating this thread with the current news of the project.

Thank you. The fiat pre-sale was a private placement so it was not publicly advertised. Institutional contributors count on our discretion so we cannot disclose their names unless they confirm otherwise. We can say our contributors were physical individuals as well as institutions. Our target is to raise 3,4 million additionally to the million alreay raised. But the project goes on regardless of the funds gathered from now on since the infrastructure is almost complete. The information about the exact days regarding the TGE will be released shortly.

ronbt

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:29:40 PM

One more question. No X8X mean no X8C, right?
Exander

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:28:07 PM

When will we be able to use X8C coins?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: