Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] X8X Token Generation Event - Your access to safety and stability  (Read 3043 times)
x8currency (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 11:18:25 AM

Hi there

I know, time is running - but I am having a principle question concerning the process of obtaining XBC with cryptocurrencies (ETH) through the direct channel with XBX. You are stating that you are establishing a business link to Bitstamp to be able to exchange ETH to XBC (ETH to USD, USD to XBC). So now, if I want to secure my ETH by buying XBC (with the utility token XBX) you are in the same liquidity trap as ANY user in Bitstamp, trying to exchange ETH to US Dollar, no? If I am doing the exchange ETH -> USD manually at Bitstamp I can control how I am selling my ETH, when the market isnt liquid enough. I am in this trap at Coinbase (GDax) in the ETH/EUR market, where I am having real trouble buying/selling more than 100 ETH at once.

So I do not see any real advantage letting your smart contract doing the conversion with Bitstamp compared by a manual conversion. You find yourself in the same liquidity boundaries as any user in Bitstamp, no?

Thanks indeed for an explanation!

Hello. Yes, at Bitstamp there will be the same limits to liquidity everyone else might face. But b2b account with Bitstamp is just the first step in our crypto/fiat infrastructure. When X8 system diversifies with several exchanges, liquidity traps will be overcome by algorithms choosing optimal conditions for the crypo/fiat transition.

infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:21:53 PM

I receive an email, my ID form is incomplete I can't find where to change it on the website.. I have to reply to your mail with the correctly form ? Thanks

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:50:27 PM

So when will the tokens be transferred to our eth acc and what is the ETA for exchange listening?
The tokens will be transferred by the end of this month. We are giving everyone the chance to send their corrected A forms back so everyone can receive them at once.

x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

I receive an email, my ID form is incomplete I can't find where to change it on the website.. I have to reply to your mail with the correctly form ? Thanks
Send the corrected forms to kyc@x8currency.com please.

coinups

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:45:12 AM

how is everything going now? the coint listed?
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

Hello, we are doing fine and listing is in progress.

somewhan

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:22:42 AM

it is actually listed on IDEX now, https://idex.market/eth/x8x

Still not on coinmarketcap so absolutely below the radar. Will probably stay that way until closer to Q3, because this project is not about generating hype without the product being delivered (which can't be rushed for a solution like this obviously).
Jeff_Johansson

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

This coin is not worth investing. Just a pump and dump coin..  I am out. bb.  Undecided Cry

This coins giving us false promises. A pure scam in the making. Dev just waits on the right moment to dump all his coins.
This coins has no volume at all. Just pump and dump, with fake news, fake hype, and deceptive promises.
somewhan

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:25:35 PM

Oh, ah pump and dump coin you say?

I must have missed the pump then. And the dump as well. And the hype too now that I think about it.

Funny how perception can be so different.

x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

This coin is not worth investing. Just a pump and dump coin..  I am out. bb.  Undecided Cry

This coins giving us false promises. A pure scam in the making. Dev just waits on the right moment to dump all his coins.
This coins has no volume at all. Just pump and dump, with fake news, fake hype, and deceptive promises.

Until now not a single X8X token has been distributed to the team. If you don't thrust this, you are free to use the main advantage of blockchain - unbaised tracking - and check Etherscan for confirmation. Even after tokens will be distributed, they will be locked. Thus, it is hard to see your comment in reality.

Raexno

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:59:41 PM

X8X now live on Bancor for decentralized continuous liquidity https://www.bancor.network/communities/5a9be9f6feb1c3000111b8b9/currency

New users can find tutorials for using Bancor with metamask here https://support.bancor.network/hc/en-us
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:56:32 PM

What makes you say this coin is not worth investing in it, cause is just a pump and dump? Can you back up what you are saying? I am very interested in this since the beginning, and I would like to know how you see the current situation here. Thank you!

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

20 HOURS TO GO!

TIME IS RUNNING OUT TO CONTRIBUTE.

We thank every support for their contributions.

looking  Forward to this Project ,hope will be a success,When we can trade on the exchange ?
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 03:22:10 PM

looking  Forward to this Project ,hope will be a success,When we can trade on the exchange ?
Hey. X8X is currently being traded on Bancor, ForkDelta and IDEX. We are in talks with multiple exchanges aswell and hoping we can add more soon.

Bytales

Activity: 151
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

I have some questions, regarding this X8X Coin.

So basically X8X is the means through which one can aquire X8C, whereas the X8C can be seen as a SAFE means to store value.

Lets consider the folowing example.

X8X is worth 5 EUROs at Exchange and i own 20.000 X8X, which in turn would worth 100.000 EURO
Now i want to "back UP" These 100k Euros.

I give the 20k X8X to you, and i receive a certain amount of X8C token, which presumably, has a fixed value.
Now when i give you X8X worth of 100k EUROS, you basically issue a certain number of X8C, and hold the 100k EURO, naturally, spread over 8 different fiats and Gold.

But wait, you dont actually receive the 100k EUROs i give you, you only receive 20.000 X8X, that you somehow Need to convert in 100.000 EUROs worth of 8 Fiats and GOLD, for the issued X8C to be actually be backed up by 8 fiats and Gold that are worth 100k Euros, that means you will Need to dump the 20.000 x8x back in circulations where other will be buying it, for their other cryptos, or BTC or whatever.

Then what you receive for the dump of 20.000k X8X (lets say BTC), will Need to be somehow converted to said 8 FIAT plus Gold, which will consequently mean a dump of said BTC, which will in turn lower Price of BTC.

This is how i see the System would work, or am i teribbly mistaken ?
And that is where my question comes !

How are you planning on filling the basked with 8 fiats plus Gold, that serve as collateral for the X8C coins you are issuing ?
Naturally when someone cashes out from X8C coins, you give them whatever fiat or Gold they want, and you burn said number of X8C Tokens.

Or are you planning on filling the basket yourself by allowing People to purschase X8C directly with said 8Fiats plus Gold, thus collecting liquidity, for when People trade in X8X ? That would also not work, because say you gathered 10 mil Fiat/Gold, and you issued 10 mil X8C, now someone comes and exchanges 10k X8X for 1000 X8C, and you give them 1000 X8C, and now you have issued a total of 10.001.000 X8C, but you have in basked only 10 mil Fiat/Gold, you know what i mean ?

I would like to have some answers to this simple matter. Perhaps i will invest then.
x8currency (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 09:16:54 AM

I have some questions, regarding this X8X Coin.

So basically X8X is the means through which one can aquire X8C, whereas the X8C can be seen as a SAFE means to store value.

Lets consider the folowing example.

X8X is worth 5 EUROs at Exchange and i own 20.000 X8X, which in turn would worth 100.000 EURO
Now i want to "back UP" These 100k Euros.

I give the 20k X8X to you, and i receive a certain amount of X8C token, which presumably, has a fixed value.
Now when i give you X8X worth of 100k EUROS, you basically issue a certain number of X8C, and hold the 100k EURO, naturally, spread over 8 different fiats and Gold.

But wait, you dont actually receive the 100k EUROs i give you, you only receive 20.000 X8X, that you somehow Need to convert in 100.000 EUROs worth of 8 Fiats and GOLD, for the issued X8C to be actually be backed up by 8 fiats and Gold that are worth 100k Euros, that means you will Need to dump the 20.000 x8x back in circulations where other will be buying it, for their other cryptos, or BTC or whatever.

Then what you receive for the dump of 20.000k X8X (lets say BTC), will Need to be somehow converted to said 8 FIAT plus Gold, which will consequently mean a dump of said BTC, which will in turn lower Price of BTC.

This is how i see the System would work, or am i teribbly mistaken ?
And that is where my question comes !

How are you planning on filling the basked with 8 fiats plus Gold, that serve as collateral for the X8C coins you are issuing ?
Naturally when someone cashes out from X8C coins, you give them whatever fiat or Gold they want, and you burn said number of X8C Tokens.

Or are you planning on filling the basket yourself by allowing People to purschase X8C directly with said 8Fiats plus Gold, thus collecting liquidity, for when People trade in X8X ? That would also not work, because say you gathered 10 mil Fiat/Gold, and you issued 10 mil X8C, now someone comes and exchanges 10k X8X for 1000 X8C, and you give them 1000 X8C, and now you have issued a total of 10.001.000 X8C, but you have in basked only 10 mil Fiat/Gold, you know what i mean ?

I would like to have some answers to this simple matter. Perhaps i will invest then.

Hey. Let me correct your way of understanding X8C.

You don't purchase X8C with X8X. You need X8X on your X8 AG account so you can obtain X8C without any fees. You still purchase X8C with cash or later with ETH/BTC.

After purchasing X8C you still have your X8X tokens which get locked for a certain amount of time and after that time you can sell or use them again.

You can purchase X8C on exchanges aswell but you will pay the fee and the price will be the supply/demand one.

After you exit from X8C your X8C tokens get destroyed.

The equation for the amount of X8X needed for X8C is  X8X^2 = X8C so for example, with 10 X8X you can purchase 100 X8C(you still keep X8X like explained above).

I recommend reading these two blogs:

https://www.ionectar.com/x8-project-token-model/

https://www.ionectar.com/business-model-of-the-x8-utility-token/

And if you have any other questions feel free to ask or join our telegram channel.

byildiz12

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/x8x-token

We are on CMC!
byildiz12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

mooonn
SheldonLeeCooper

Activity: 434
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

X8Currency[X8X] trading is live on latoken!
Trade now: https://wallet.latoken.com/market/Crypto/ETH

https://twitter.com/x8currency/status/1042805632695300101
byildiz12

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:08:48 AM

5$ in Q1!!
mark my words GUYS!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: