Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:39:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term investment with Bittrex!  (Read 803 times)
tomvildc (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:20:14 PM

I deposited to Bittrex without reading carefully about the withdrawn rule (verification issue), so now I cannot withdraw my money. So I decided to use this amount as a long-term investment and don't care about it until everything is ok.
So now, I want to choose a coin to put money in. Any suggestion? Which coin do you think it's potential? Thank you for your sharing.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:35:28 PM

I deposited to Bittrex without reading carefully about the withdrawn rule (verification issue), so now I cannot withdraw my money. So I decided to use this amount as a long-term investment and don't care about it until everything is ok.
So now, I want to choose a coin to put money in. Any suggestion? Which coin do you think it's potential? Thank you for your sharing.

You either try to get verified now (if you don't mind and trust Bittrex with your data) or you're better off saying bye to your funds now:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=463202.1900
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2073044.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2443801

Not your keys, not your coins!
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:39:24 PM

I have all my crypto money in bittrex and am unable to withdraw because bittrex wants to verify my account manually. Been waiting for 1 month now without any updates from them. For further trading i will use binance and polo

Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:48:02 PM

Lol. With that kind of attitude, you might as well wave goodbye to your investments that are currently stuck on bittrex.
You should start taking care of this issue immidiately amd take it more seriously. I have already heard hundreds of horror stories from various peope here and on some social media sites about their experiences on bittrex. Which is why i do not consider bittrex as one of my choices. Be paranoid about your possessions. That would be the best thing you can ever do here in the crypto world.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
chadtn

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:51:59 PM

Think that FTC will be very good investment for a long term. The original developer Peter Bushnell returned and a lot of releases were announced.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:57:07 PM

Hi mate, there's a a lots of coins inside bittrex better to read more inside this forum and don't listen to some tips as most of the time they are just
giving it to release what they've had inside their wallet, better to do some research and study the movements.
dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:59:07 PM

You must verificated your account so you can do withdraw. Tips for being verificated immediatelly you must have a name same as ID card. And the photo you are using must be from a handphone camera without editing. I'm using my webcam camera. If your lucky , verification process just 5 minutes.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:21:21 PM

Get verified there if you have huge amount than I suggest you to get enhanced verified to not get into any trouble in future. They have recently frozen thousands of unverified+verified accounts without any prior notice/warning so they are not best place to trade or store your valuable cryptocurrency.

After basic verification + 2fa activated you can have 0.40BTC daily withdrawal limit, use this to daily withdraw out your bitcoin + altcoins you will buy and hold them in their individual wallets or exodus, jaxx like multicoin wallets.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:28:58 PM

It's useless if you do not do verification on your bittrex account, forever you will not be able to withdraw your funds from there. I think the verification is quite easy and give the requirements for verification like scan or photo id card + photo yourself, but the problem is its many users are rejected by bittrex. It never hurts to try.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:33:38 PM

You will to go through some verification at some point to withdraw your funds so why not just do it now unless you want to withdraw tiny amounts each day.

If you are looking for just one coin then maybe Litecoin would suit you.
grimesrhymes

Activity: 161
Merit: 12

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:35:31 PM

I don't really understand your logic. If you can't get verified now that won't change in the future so what's the point in putting your investment in to something that will one day be worth even more money and make you even more annoyed when you can't access it?

OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:36:11 PM

You should verify your account right now, both basic and enhance level cause if you don't verify you can't withdraw your Bitcoin or altcoin to any other wallet. Beside if you want to invest in long term I think you should take a look at EMC2, it's standing at the number 30 on the coinmarketcap.com, it has very good potential in the future and price of this coin is not too high as Bitcoin or ETH at the moment.

alexpayne

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:47:28 PM

It's useless if you do not do verification on your bittrex account, forever you will not be able to withdraw your funds from there. I think the verification is quite easy and give the requirements for verification like scan or photo id card + photo yourself, but the problem is its many users are rejected by bittrex. It never hurts to try.
I just posted a same thread about this case, i can not upgrade my account to enhance to withdraw BTC. Do you know how to solve it ? I uploaded my passport but Bittrex informed me that my name is not match.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:51:49 PM

Do not keep all the cryptocurrency on one exchange, that only with them now does not happen! do not try fate!
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:57:33 PM

I just posted a same thread about this case, i can not upgrade my account to enhance to withdraw BTC. Do you know how to solve it ? I uploaded my passport but Bittrex informed me that my name is not match.
How old your account?
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:05:13 PM

It depends how much money you have in your account. But from cheaper coin i can recommend you litecoin or deeponion
Sanglotslongs2

Activity: 260
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:07:24 PM

How old your account?

Don't hold on your account, if you want long term just study how your crypto works and withdrawal them, it worth the time and you will not be affraid of a hack or exchange failed.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:07:34 PM

If you can’t verify your Bittrex account, how do you verify in the future? And it is better not to hold coins for the long term in exchanges, you will never know what will happen. I suggest get your account verified first.
Dile91

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:23:45 PM

Kind of insane post !!
would like to ask you , if you can't withdraw your money now , how can you withdraw it in the future ? , you have to verify your bittrex account first. after that you can hold for long term !
just Simply following their processes , if you have any questions read the bittrex FAQ or open a ticket with bit CS , they will help you to verify your account.
tauceramica

Activity: 203

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:28:26 PM

You can be in bitcoin or ethereum maybe. In bittrex, you really should be careful especially if you deposit fiat money into your account. I know many friends of mine faced serious problems and they didn't get answer from Bittrex support team for several weeks.

Exchanges are not taking care of their customers by replying their rickets, I don't know why.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: