Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:28:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Long-term investment with Bittrex!  (Read 803 times)
justin86

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:41:07 PM

We usually have to put our coins in exchanges unfortunately. Diversify exchanges Tongue the one which you don't doubt at all may make you lose.

carefumles

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:53:26 PM

I deposited to Bittrex without reading carefully about the withdrawn rule (verification issue), so now I cannot withdraw my money. So I decided to use this amount as a long-term investment and don't care about it until everything is ok.
So now, I want to choose a coin to put money in. Any suggestion? Which coin do you think it's potential? Thank you for your sharing.

my account stopped at  Bittrex will never trust my money on Bittrex.

also online wallets i stopped trust only hardware wallet
Cop999

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:15:59 PM

A lot of people complain about the work of Bittrex Exchange. Too many problems related to account verification. Bittrex lost trust in himself. And I would not recommend keeping coins on this exchange.
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:15:38 PM

I can suggest u to do daily trading and long term, for Long term coins are: Monero, Komodo, Stratis.  for daily trading Pivx, Ark and Monaco buy them in low price daily and sell when u have profit..
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:41:13 PM

First in short I think it ll verifiy, if u are going to do long term just for this issue dont do this, with daily trading u can have also profit i suggest u to try both..
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:19:51 AM

Better to verified your bittrex account. If your bittrex account is on basic level but your information does not match on their public records you should go to enhanced and verify it to withdraw your money.
Briian007

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:59:07 AM

Better to verified your bittrex account. If your bittrex account is on basic level but your information does not match on their public records you should go to enhanced and verify it to withdraw your money.
Bittrex now have hard when verify, i took me 3 weeks to complete their verification. And in that 3 weeks, my money on hold and can not trading, withdraw.
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:15:43 AM

If you want to invest in a long run choose alts that has good products,developers and investors and prices that are less than a dollar and wait for few months.

Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:27:51 AM

I have the same issue as yours am actually holding Tenx pay on bittrex and am unable to pass the verification to withdraw my fund, bittrex is frustrating right now because I want to use my fund on bittrex to invest in an ICO.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
cryptoivan

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:34:17 AM

I deposited to Bittrex without reading carefully about the withdrawn rule (verification issue), so now I cannot withdraw my money. So I decided to use this amount as a long-term investment and don't care about it until everything is ok.
So now, I want to choose a coin to put money in. Any suggestion? Which coin do you think it's potential? Thank you for your sharing.

You can split it between BTC and ETH 50/50 and it will bring you niiice profits in 2018 by all means
colacat1111

Activity: 133
Merit: 103

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:38:18 AM

I have all my crypto money in bittrex and am unable to withdraw because bittrex wants to verify my account manually. Been waiting for 1 month now without any updates from them. For further trading i will use binance and polo

I do not understand why the bittrex will do something like you said, according to my experience, the bittrex is a very reliable exchanges and you can see the trading volume is large, though I would like to use binance now since there is a binanace APP, very convenient for trading with my mobile phone.

onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:51:52 AM

You have to verified your account. Or you just have 0.4 btc daily limit.
And ofcourse use 2fa (google authanticator, authy etc) and be safe your account Smiley

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:55:52 AM

You have to verified your account. Or you just have 0.4 btc daily limit.
And ofcourse use 2fa (google authanticator, authy etc) and be safe your account Smiley

Yes, I think it is very easy to verify your account, do not be lazy, these methods are very important to keep your funds safe, also, if there is some problem, try to contact the service stuff, better than giving up.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Dr Leon

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:13:50 AM

I have experience this kind of things before, then I put all my funds in ethereum thou I made some profits but the dollar value is low compare to the one I use to buy because of the Antarctic movement of bitcoin then.
You can buy strat,neo at dip..
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:26:03 AM

I think you do not want to put your money into trading but it's better to hold your bitcoins and wait for the price to rise because, all the trading players are losing and sometimes winning and trading is also risky but in holding bitcoins are for sure you have nothing to lose and will definitely earn interest because of the coming 2018 many say that 1bitcoin will be 1million in 2018.

adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:57:56 PM

There are no option to do anything longterm at bittrex; they are changing their rules such fast that you never now if you won't wake up with 0balances on your account :/

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:27:50 PM

That verification with a selfie and documents on Bittrex is for over 100 BTC withdrawals. Right? Or am I mistaken?

BarkingHawk

Activity: 197
Merit: 190

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:49:32 PM

Bittrex should be sued for the funds they've stolen from so many users.  I wouldn't put a penny on that exchange, they have all the warnings signs you could ever want that something bad is going to happen.

Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:37:14 AM

It is not a good idea to leave money long term in an exchange, I have lost coins which now would be worth millions because 3-4 exchanges in the past went bankrupt/were hacked/the owner stole the funds.
Better you verify you identity.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:49:14 AM

We usually have to put our coins in exchanges unfortunately. Diversify exchanges Tongue the one which you don't doubt at all may make you lose.
You can purchase a bunch of money making coins on Bittrex. The only thing to remember is that the coins could get lost if Bittrex goes down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆