Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:07:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's bubble is going to be corrected - Update #3  (Read 2379 times)
rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:51:19 PM

Charts and technical analysis just doesn't work in Bitcoin so far, in particular the most recent run after it's hitting 11k. We used to have a correction of Bitcoin after a sharp spike, not happening so far. What I worried is whether there will be a much bigger correction coming soon after the futures market are open. Anyway, if it did happen, it's an opportunity to get back on the train again, I got off far too early Smiley.
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:53:42 PM

btc is $17K in usd in Korea right now.  Its crazy.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:53:53 PM

Let that bubble burst if you believe that bitcoin is a bubble. This has been said thousand times and look on where bitcoin is, still thinking that bitcoin is a bubble? Comparing the chart from few years ago? You can have that technical analysis and comparison but we had different thoughts about bitcoin. If bitcoin is a bubble from this years mid run it should pop but what happened, it didn't. So when it reached $14,000 , $15,000 - $20,000 - $100,000 - $1,000,000 it is still a bubble?

standing ovation!!! It's just my thought. I really cannot understand why such a simple, yet powerful, analysis you made is not understood by so many people who still believe that Bitcoin is nothing else than a bubble ready to destroy the world's finances.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:54:17 PM

Even in this topic, opinions are divided. The brain understands that constant growth without an economic reason is not possible, by the rules of the market will correlate. But the eyes see that the price goes higher and higher and higher. And the eyes do not believe the brain, because the growth is frenzied. I'm not an expert, but in my opinion in January there will be a 30% drop. Big investors can not always buy coins, which hundreds enter the market.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:59:17 PM

Charts and technical analysis just doesn't work in Bitcoin so far, in particular the most recent run after it's hitting 11k. We used to have a correction of Bitcoin after a sharp spike, not happening so far. What I worried is whether there will be a much bigger correction coming soon after the futures market are open. Anyway, if it did happen, it's an opportunity to get back on the train again, I got off far too early Smiley.

In my opinion, it will take some time. I believe that until the end of 2018 Bitcoin will grow even stronger and will be worth more than $ 15,000, and what will happen next year will be a specimen.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:04:46 PM

The "bubble" may happen so fast that maybe we won't have the time to see it and do any interaction. There is so strong demand of Bitcoin that i think it won't crash so easily now. Look at when Bitcoin was $11000. It did go a little down, but just for 1 or 2 hours! We all hope to be able to buy Bitcoin at a lower price. But we maybe not have the occasion to do it... The crash should be enormous and the demand should slow down if you want to see a bubble i think.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:15:10 PM

Well if it is a bubble why bitcoin is still rising until this day? Yes i admit bitcoin's price rose very quick and i don't know whatever the reason of the very huge boost but i do kow the there will be a price correction sometime in 2018 but I am worried on how huge will be lost on bitcoin 50%? 60% this is my speculation on how huge the correction will be if the correction happens although it will be a good opportunity to buy bitcoins though
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:22:07 PM

Let that bubble burst if you believe that bitcoin is a bubble. This has been said thousand times and look on where bitcoin is, still thinking that bitcoin is a bubble? Comparing the chart from few years ago? You can have that technical analysis and comparison but we had different thoughts about bitcoin. If bitcoin is a bubble from this years mid run it should pop but what happened, it didn't. So when it reached $14,000 , $15,000 - $20,000 - $100,000 - $1,000,000 it is still a bubble?

standing ovation!!! It's just my thought. I really cannot understand why such a simple, yet powerful, analysis you made is not understood by so many people who still believe that Bitcoin is nothing else than a bubble ready to destroy the world's finances.
I don't know either, I'm really tired of seeing people that are arguing about bitcoin is a bubble. There are also thread and articles that has been created to damage the reputation of bitcoin since then for years. But they have their own freedom of speech to express their thoughts about bitcoin, if they think that it is let them be and I won't stop them with their views and opinions about bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KLACC

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Loyalty Programs on Blockchain

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:52:37 PM

The bitcoin-bubble will not burst. Soon it will be blown off a bit. Maybe 20-30 percent. And then it will start to inflate again. Everyone can call a crypto currency a bubble, but it will not make it worse

bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:01:07 PM

Always see this kind of post of FUD everytime bitcoin rallies, It's normal if bitcoin price correct but calling it a bubble don't think so that will burst and crash don't think so. Price of bitcoin is volatile but as of now we cannot really tell why all this rally happening and it's scary but I don't think it's a bubble, maybe more people now are into bitcoin that's why the demand is high.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:06:38 PM

Bitcoin's price is very expensive right now, What causes the price to soar like today, what amazing chart. it will keep going up anytime it will. it's a monster of cryptocurrency, get yours before too late, fill your bag with bitcoin.!!
GeePeeU

Activity: 538
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:07:09 PM

The symptoms relating back to the 2013 crash are just to tied together.

The spike and (pending) correction all happened in the same months as it is now for fucks sake.

Always doubt.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:14:16 PM

What do you mean burst? the price is going to be zero? Ok let's wait bitcoin to be zero. I think there will be millionare. I hope bitcoin will be 1 or 10 USD again. I will have much bitcoin with little money. In fact, My hope is just a hope because bitcoin is going to be 20.000 USD in a few months.
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:22:36 AM

We all have to expect a massive correction. This growth is unsustainable. Lots of people who even don't know how to send an email getting in. Hope recovering time will not be too long!

Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:29:14 AM

Welcome to Bitcoin, yes it already goes up and then crashes...remember when it went up from $.18 to $.65 ...then crashed down to $.20...then another time it went all the way to $120 then crashed down to $28...then it went all the way to $1200 and then crashed down to $200...etc...

But after every crash/correction the price is still much higher than before the crash. And then it starts to rise again. Wink

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:36:44 AM

Cars and realstate in the U.S are bubbles too,they are all bubbles but the price will correct yes and it will still move up in the future.

sanandresjohncarlos

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:00:48 AM

Bitcoin experienced this time and time again but still managed to recover everytime.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:07:04 AM

In my opinion, it will take some time. I believe that until the end of 2018 Bitcoin will grow even stronger and will be worth more than $ 15,000, and what will happen next year will be a specimen.

When I look at the graph I cannot even imagine what kind of games those big whales are playing. I just wish we (retail traders, investers) won't stay under them while they are fighting each other. To be honest, every day it is becomng more scary. I wish it was growing slowly, naturally and not like this.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:08:16 AM

What's missing from the graphs? The grand correction is coming soon.

I think we are all expecting a big correction at some point. And there have been plenty before, so it won't be unprecedented. The question is how far will it rise first, and for how long will it rise. $20k ? $50k ?

Bitcoin will fall hard at some point, but it will not disappear. It always rises again.

Zerosk

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:11:13 AM

Bitcoin is on a rise for sure, surpassing 17k with ease. I dont think it's in a bubble right now. It can go to 20k by end of the year, and it's also predicted it will go to 50K by 2018.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: