Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:47:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's bubble is going to be corrected - Update #3  (Read 2379 times)
summonerrk

Activity: 1372
Merit: 718

Arts & Crypto

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:03:29 AM

All this is the beginning of the great process of changing the world. There is no limit to the growth of the bitcoin price - invest, do not be afraid

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
danielwwt

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:17:37 AM

This topic has been discussed forever.

Looking at charts can't tell you anything.

- Supply is always going down.
- With more people know and invest in bitcoin. Supply can't satisfy demand.

I think two factors defines bitcoin future.

- Real world application. We have to show bitcoin and altcoins really work!!!
- This is more like a bottom up revolution. People with open mind (a small portion of the world) take on bitcoin first and then we get all these doubt from all other people. It takes time for them to realize this is the future.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 08:26:20 AM

Whats your people opinion on the Bubble Bursting?

100% Value gone? Can bubble burst = Major Correction?
Or it may refer to some other numbers
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:37:29 AM

If everyone thinks Bitcoin is a bubble, then it's best not to invest because it's the most risky market and you can lose all your assets at any time. My advice should set your target before selling it all
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:39:30 AM

i don't think it's a bubble. a correction would be welcome to be honest. so I can buy more.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:40:49 AM

A very experienced trader said on Twitter that it is not a bubble. You better see it as a mania, a bitcoin mania.
Saying it is going to burst means it is going to disapear. Do you really believe bitcoin is going to disapear? No, there will be a correction, that's it.
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:43:40 AM

I don't agree with you, and I think bitcoin will continue to rise this year, and then at the end of the year, when the bubble bursts, at least half a year in advance.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:27:16 AM

Bitcoin is correcting all the time... It´s now 19.000 expect it can go down probably to 17.000 or a bit less in some days...

i don´t see many people willing to sell Bitcoin for 8000 or 10000... when they can wait and sell it for 30000 or more after the recover... The true winners in this game are the strong hands and more people know that this days because we have records and history.. in a bubble crash (wich should happend only after bad events like a big hack of a big exchange or country regulation agains BTC, etc), many investors will choose to hold and go for the long term...

http://fortune.com/2017/09/18/bitcoin-crash-history/
NuttyOrange

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:12:38 PM

I think bitcoins is testing its investors their toughness. LOL Whether to sell or just hold their balance it is up to the people, if they strongly believe that bitcoin can sell at a higher price.
Bonus777

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:25:04 PM

Correction in bitcoin will be very soon. Everyone knows that there is no constant growth. But how much bitcoin will be corrected is another matter. But the fact that it will later grow in value to its former heights and even higher is a fact.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:48:14 PM

In my opinion, bitkoyn does not adhere to any growth in its growth. It exists and develops according to some special plan, which is not always amenable to logic. Recently it has reached record heights and for a long time there have been talks about its possible deep correction, but bitkoyn does not go down a bit and does not last long and then it grows again at such a rate that it scares many and many people call it because of this bubble.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:52:27 PM

the correction of bitcoin price never goes from half of the price has raised with according to some optimist and crypto veterans outside the forum bitcoin in this new year will make a lot of jaws wide open it will to the moooon.
Justin Biebers

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:54:33 PM

Bitcoin doesn't operate like a regular stock. How many times these fools needs to be reminded. Bitcoin is the start of the new economy which will end poverty and rise productivity to an unprecented levels meeaning that it will nevel crash. It will make everyone on earth rich and prosperous.
Mantisa83

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:04:39 PM

To date, bitcoin is the most promising tool. It can free people.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:07:10 PM

There is very least chance to burst this bubble...
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:12:46 PM

Be sure - in any case there will be a lot of dissertations about the topic. Afterwards. As always afterwards. The only thing we can be sure in - if it become (now it is not) a bubble and it crash it will happen suddenly. That's trait of all "bubble" situation on the markets.
Now - what are the bubbles, Tulip bubble, GD, Dotcom? Overestimated values. Is BTC overestimated now? Nobody can answer. BTC do not have calculated future expectations like shares during GD and Dotcom. Like nobody knows how blockchain tech will change the world, but everybody understand it will. BTC cannot be compared to "tulip" types of bubbles 'cause it's deflationary nature. But as time goes by the "essence" of the "first crypto" can leave BTC step by step.
So it is not a bubble today. It will not be a bubble tomorrow. Because all of the previous bubbles had another trait in common. Mass public. That very shoe cleaner from the legend. They are still not here. But they are coming. Winter is near. Grin  
blackwidow7

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:23:02 PM

So it is not a bubble today. It will not be a bubble tomorrow. Because all of the previous bubbles had another trait in common. Mass public. That very shoe cleaner from the legend. They are still not here. But they are coming. Winter is near. Grin  

I am really not sure about this. In these days I hear a lot of comments about investing in bitcoin, from people that have never traded. And the permanent reports of new highs in TV and newspaper is suspicious. The hype is real. It is over the top. Nobody is even speaking about loosing money in this market.
Not a bubble. But a big correction is coming for sure. Nothing goes up forever. The parabolic uprise is clearly noticeable in every chart. Look at 6 Month BTC. Pferfect sharp flagpole.

I have already sold a lot and stay with an amount what I can afford to loose Wink Because if it crashes, nobody gets out.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:27:57 PM

I am really not sure about this. In these days I hear a lot of comments about investing in bitcoin, from people that have never traded. And the permanent reports of new highs in TV and newspaper is suspicious. The hype is real. It is over the top. Nobody is even speaking about loosing money in this market.
Not a bubble. But a big correction is coming for sure. Nothing goes up forever. The parabolic uprise is clearly noticeable in every chart. Look at 6 Month BTC. Pferfect sharp flagpole.

I have already sold a lot and stay with an amount what I can afford to loose Wink Because if it crashes, nobody gets out.

Yes I ave noticed as well that many people are jumping because of the quick rich scheme, we might see correction but in my opinion for the long run we "should be safe" market cap of all cryptocurrency is still low  $606,910,375,905 at this moment compared to coinmarketcap.com , it's not even few trillion dollars... I see it as some kind of a bubble but I see it like a bubble for like 1.5y+ now that it is going like that. Correction might occur but cryptocurrency overall have bright future (if some countries don't start to ban exchanges).
Thal

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:33:14 PM

Bitcoin doesn't operate like a regular stock. How many times these fools needs to be reminded. Bitcoin is the start of the new economy which will end poverty and rise productivity to an unprecented levels meeaning that it will nevel crash. It will make everyone on earth rich and prosperous.

Everyone Can't be rich... Keep That in mind  Wink
coinSpecter32

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:03:02 AM

As long as bitcoin stays decentralized there should be no fear in  this so called "bubble burst", bitcoin has bright future ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: