Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's bubble is going to be corrected - Update #3  (Read 2379 times)
Essaint56

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:54:21 AM

Bitcoin doesn't operate like a regular stock. How many times these fools needs to be reminded. Bitcoin is the start of the new economy which will end poverty and rise productivity to an unprecented levels meeaning that it will nevel crash. It will make everyone on earth rich and prosperous.

Everyone Can't be rich... Keep That in mind  Wink

Yeah right, But those who have the opportunity to invest in bitcoin and did invest. They are now considered rich and some of them are even millionaires.
dasher797

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:00:36 AM

Why people always said that bitcoin is a bubble, are they ignore that bitcoin and bkockchain technology is the best invention in this century?. Bitcoin and blockchain technology will make our life is easier. So its not a bubble.

Acguy

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:05:54 AM

It won't happen when everyone expects it to burst soon.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
Essaint56

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:07:52 AM

Why people always said that bitcoin is a bubble, are they ignore that bitcoin and bkockchain technology is the best invention in this century?. Bitcoin and blockchain technology will make our life is easier. So its not a bubble.

Those people are afraid to get rich immediately. LOL Maybe they were a victim of scam before. haha
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:23:27 AM

Bitcoin`s bubble is going to burst, but when i am hearing this from last 18 months and more? Bitcoin bubble is increasing in size daily, who is pumping this bubble? Correction in price is the most important part in development of any currency. It helps the currency to remain healthy. Bitcoin have show many correction, starting from $0.06 in 2006 to $979 in Nov 2013, again it has fallen to $239 Feb 2016, and now it has stabilised near $18000. Bitcoin is showing constant grown since last 7 years. If it is a bubble why so many investors are investing in it from such a long period? 
naglas

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:51:40 AM

Yes, every time BTC rises there are plenty of opinion that this one (oh, this one for sure) is the last rise and every BTC owner will loose everything tomorrow. No, not tomorrow, they'll loose everything right now. It's envy, I think
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:20:41 AM

So it is not a bubble today. It will not be a bubble tomorrow. Because all of the previous bubbles had another trait in common. Mass public. That very shoe cleaner from the legend. They are still not here. But they are coming. Winter is near. Grin  

I am really not sure about this. In these days I hear a lot of comments about investing in bitcoin, from people that have never traded. And the permanent reports of new highs in TV and newspaper is suspicious. The hype is real. It is over the top. Nobody is even speaking about loosing money in this market.
Not a bubble. But a big correction is coming for sure. Nothing goes up forever. The parabolic uprise is clearly noticeable in every chart. Look at 6 Month BTC. Pferfect sharp flagpole.

I have already sold a lot and stay with an amount what I can afford to loose Wink Because if it crashes, nobody gets out.

Here I will absolutely disagree with you. Dotcom bubble took place when fiat $ was not so diluted with inflation as today. Mostly this bubble was inside economy of the US, still before the collapse this market cost several dozens of trillions (30? too lazy to google, by the way google also dotcom member, remember). It thrills doesn't it? Why people carried money there (well one of the reasons)? Because as anyone can find in the stats wholesale and retail through internet were among 5 main economical locomotives of IT era. That was new and real. And was overpriced and bummmmmmm. How do we know it was overpriced? Because everybody can count - Apple must have the same profit for 500600700800 years to pay that price for the shares. We had statistics of their profit. We knew about this economy.

Now do you see the influence of the blockchain tech in the future well...... 10 years? If you do you R a Genius and I want to buy your predictions (if you show your fulfilled ones). Nobody knows. Shares can be multiplied - BTC cannot.

Then please pay attention to one moment. Dotcom crashed. Apple still here. IBM, Oracle, Amazon, Ebay - those still here too. There is bubble and there is value. Our goal is to divide them. 
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:27:34 AM

It's all just perspective. Even if btc goes down 90% from here (from 13000 to 1300) we are still up from a year ago. You have to read "How I stopped worrying about price and learned to just love the technology."

I like this way of thinking. I have really been thinking about what "money" actually is recently as this insane rise keeps going. It is almost as if people are rejecting fiat curreny, governments, capitalism, coprorations, etc.. and forcing a new better way of doing things down the the worlds throat.

What a time to be alive!!!

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:37:49 AM

I think people don't open their mind to the new technology which we know will bring something new for us and might help our life to be better. but I admitted that now after the price is climbing, people amaze and they finally want to join with this. I don't think that bitcoin is a bubble and I think it just for some people that will think that bitcoin is too risky for them and I think they will give a bad opinion about bitcoin.

davidroux

Activity: 625

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:02:06 AM

This is just a baseless prediction. Bitcoin has an 8 years development history. there are many many predictions which said that Bitcoin will burst. But until now, Bitcoin still grows and continues in the future.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀