Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 06:43:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's bubble is going to be corrected - Update #3  (Read 2379 times)
coinSpecter32

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:50:00 AM

Bitcoins is for sure a bubble but the question really is, when it will burst? With its standing right now in the market, I'd say it has still more years to live.
extrimals

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:55:50 AM

What's missing from the graphs? The grand correction is coming soon.

Time will show everything, correction will be necessary, the only question is how much the drawdown will be. Great changes were 2-3, when the gap was simply staggering. And now we see that everything is normal, there is movement.
oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:02:43 AM

More and more people are investing with each passing day. I do not think it is a bubble to explode.
There will be a fall but there is no bubble is going to burst.

Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:12:07 AM

i am hearing this when bitcoin was trading for 4000$ and now the same buble is trading for 17000$. if this is really going to happen then i am ready to buy this bubble in the dip.

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:17:22 AM

Bitcoin bubble. Like Jamie Dimon said. OK let's averyone bitcoin is bubble. I will keep my BTC. Do you think that I care about people talking about bitcoin bubble. There is no influence in my opinion about bitcoin. bitcoin is the most profitable investment recently.
reypinioco

Activity: 182
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:30:57 AM

Looks like it will have some correction and will make another support,not going to burst its morelikely it will go bull run more.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
solace89

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:38:34 AM

Welcome to Bitcoin, yes it already goes up and then crashes...remember when it went up from $.18 to $.65 ...then crashed down to $.20...then another time it went all the way to $120 then crashed down to $28...then it went all the way to $1200 and then crashed down to $200...etc...
if it bursts expect it to boom again
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:43:14 AM

Looks like it will have some correction and will make another support,not going to burst its morelikely it will go bull run more.

Right. If those anti-bitcoin will not stop spreading FUD and making "bubble statements" then we should not stop to counter it. They say it will burst now but btc stabilizes instead.
irfanrete

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:43:53 AM

What if not? A lot of people are selling and expecting this correction, and if whales have enough appetite to eat them all - there will be no correction, to everyone's surprise.

Yes, I also see that many people sell at the top of the price. And I'm surprised that whales have such an appetite. If the price does not correlate, it will be another confirmation that bitcoin is something else that does not lend itself to any laws of the economy and the financial market.
Of course there'll be a correction or a crash,  I want to hear someone brave enough to say when. Show me someone who'll say,
"bitcoin is going to correct in two weeks by 40%."  Now that is bold and insightful. Every free market has a rise and correction.
so there's nothing insightful about warning of crashes.  People were saying bitcoin was going to correct at $5000, saying it couldn't get much higher.
shidannv

Activity: 201

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:45:39 AM

I think it will take some time. I believe that until the end of 2018 Bitcoin will grow even stronger and will be worth more than $ 15,000, and what will happen next year will be a surprise.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:48:14 AM

Bitcoins is for sure a bubble but the question really is, when it will burst? With its standing right now in the market, I'd say it has still more years to live.

i think bitcoin will burst if its value can reach  really really high lets say 1million dollars or also if the supply of bitcoins has run out, then it could probably burst but based on the current situation right now bitcoin will not yet burst because bitcoin is currently on its honey moon phase therfor it can still go a long run. yet there were still many alternative coins out there to choose from if bitcoin will end or vanished someday because of this bubble controversy. 
coinSpecter32

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:01:39 AM

i think bitcoin will burst if its value can reach  really really high lets say 1million dollars or also if the supply of bitcoins has run out, then it could probably burst but based on the current situation right now bitcoin will not yet burst because bitcoin is currently on its honey moon phase therfor it can still go a long run. yet there were still many alternative coins out there to choose from if bitcoin will end or vanished someday because of this bubble controversy. 

I don't think the supply of bitcoin will run out. To think of it, bitcoin is just a digital currency. Will bitcoin burst?, yes but not because of supply shortage.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:09:34 AM

It doesnt look like a bubble anymore though. Yes it was on a non-stop rise but it seems to stabilizing now. $20K was a high amount but now it looks like it's stabilized at $17-18K mark. Bitcoin is taking a nap while Altcoins take over the show abit, and we see coins like Ripple and Ethereum taking over.
criticoflife

Activity: 353

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:33:02 AM

the thing is though that every day more and more people that have never owned any crypto are buying into bitcoin so as long as the demand keeps increasing than it won't be popping anytime soon at all. All the corrections that these so called experts talk about are a thing of the past, just before this huge rise they were all saying that it was going to pop at 7k. I think it's going to hit 50k sometime soon because i even hear people at work talking about btc now that are not even into crypto. Companies in Japan are giving out bitcoin bonuses to employees as an extra gift for there hard work all year, does that sound like a bubble about to burst to you?

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:42:36 AM

haha, why can you just look at the chart and give the useless prediction? Bitcoin has own value and it is the king of coin. There is no thing can make it die.

lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:13:14 AM

It doesnt look like a bubble anymore though. Yes it was on a non-stop rise but it seems to stabilizing now. $20K was a high amount but now it looks like it's stabilized at $17-18K mark. Bitcoin is taking a nap while Altcoins take over the show abit, and we see coins like Ripple and Ethereum taking over.

Well graph of growth per price per fiat currency shows us that it looks like a bubble. Why I say that? Because from the past like 3 months it is grown like never before and line went straight up! Media did their job here and are still doing great job by advertising bitcoin like everyday I hear about it. Even ordinary people started to talk about it - which can be can raise some thoughts about the bubble. Maybe this bubble is small compared to housing bubble or dot com bubble, but you can see exponetial growth and many new people entering in need to earn more money. Bitcoin and other alts need to break through this phase it is healthy in a sence that more people are starting to read what are cryptocurrencies in gerneral.

Bitcoin is simply not worth that money as it is now, because it can't cope with simple problem - transaction fees and confirmation time, thats why we have seen nice growth of many other altcoins because people buy BTC and see that its not functioning and they are trying to divide "their investments" into alts where you can really get rich quicker if you time the market well. Thats why you are right there "alts are slowly taking over" as they offer better features than bitcoin until and when we get LN, thing is that most people will ask you what are your holdings in bitcoin, not what are your holdings in dash, ethereum etc. As being the first it will stay but not sure for how long if something doesn't change. BTC is expensive for people that want to own 1 or more and they are trying to find next big thing in alts.

Many people enter bitcoin not because they want to use it but because of money they can gain which is why it is dangereus. Good thing is that it is on GLOBAL scale, which means that we might not be at the top phase. Its all unstable and can crush, but it doesn't mean it will. It is something different than stocks since this was disigned to have real purpose - to be a currency but many people see it as speculative asset.

It looks like a bubble to me tbh, but lets wait and see, for the long run we should be okay I guess.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:28:04 AM

What's missing from the graphs? The grand correction is coming soon.

Bitcoins is indeed falling hard this time and i am kinda nervous because of that thing it is kinda alarming too. But i am putting all my trust in that thing and i am just taking that opportunity as an positive thing i buy bitcoins more because i know that before this year ends the bitcoins will rise again and that time i will probably gonna secured my money but still i will save enough bitcoins in case that bitcoins will still pump a lot
Usui-Kun

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:39:56 AM

Bitcoin has experienced these like most of the time. The fact that it endured these kind of events made it stronger and more valuable. Its value is getting so unstable and decreases right now, but we have already seen this happening before and there is nothing new to this, it will still rise and people will go crazy about it.

zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:47:55 AM

I see this as correction.
I believe this is caused by network spam, FUD and BCH. We had the same situation recently, right?
Besides, i see big difference in price on some exchanges, for example on yobit 1btc is nearly $18K while on polo it is $16.4K. Time to buy.
helin9108

Activity: 294

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:53:25 AM

I dont think bitcoin's up move is bubble because now a days more and more countries accepting bitcoin and bitcoin's demand increasing huge so bitcoin going high and high and also technically bitcoin need a small correction so that other investor can enter in bitcoin, and also bitcoin is the mother currency of all coins. And also as bitcoin will remains stable for sometimes , its good for up move.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: