Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:55:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's bubble is going to be corrected - Update #3  (Read 2379 times)
whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:52:24 AM

BLOODBATH!

rainangel7

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:57:05 AM

97% of the top 100 coins are red  Cheesy
Alterer

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:04:54 AM

I don't understand one thing: For a while BCH is promoted as rival of Bitcoin; but all I see is when Bitcoin drops, BCH also drops. When I remember Roger Ver's announcements and all shit news...It just doesn't make sense. Theoretically when Bitcoin drops, BCH shall rise; but it's not happening.
Or is there any altcoin that keeps rising as bitcoin drops?
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:05:09 AM

although the price now is in the red zone, I still have coins that give a good sign so I can sell it to make a profit. I think not all of the altcoin is down because if you see in many exchanges, there still any altcoin that is in the green zone so we could still trade and try to make a profit. but I realize that we need to research with carefully so we don't get stuck after we buy the coin and don't too greedy when we want to take a profit.

lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:25:12 PM

although the price now is in the red zone, I still have coins that give a good sign so I can sell it to make a profit. I think not all of the altcoin is down because if you see in many exchanges, there still any altcoin that is in the green zone so we could still trade and try to make a profit. but I realize that we need to research with carefully so we don't get stuck after we buy the coin and don't too greedy when we want to take a profit.

I mean it wouldn't surptise me if it went down till like 7-8k per bitcoin, anything lower is just sign that we succesfully created big bubble. I say this because its just went up to fast within 1 month causing many people to enter and specualte about the value - LN/SegWit is not ready yet to be used widley so tbh price like 20$k we've seen was pure speculation because it is not usable to be able to grow that much.

Above all alts follow BTC price everytime, quick reminder check the prices of alts depending on BTC value since when BTC go down some alts are in red compared to FIAT but they are maybe gaining on BTCs value/ or are somewhat staying stable.

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

love is first

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:30:32 PM

yes, but who know where is the top point? no one know,!
Sheckley

Activity: 279
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:03:32 PM

There starts to be blood in the streets, but not enough. I am afraid desperation will increase in the following days. I also expect a bounce after the fall.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:16:22 PM

What's missing from the graphs? The grand correction is coming soon.

Cannot even argue with that. It has happened so many times in the past. And is quite frightening for other people who have invested a lot of money into bitcoin. But the real question here is, how big will the grand correction be? And how much will lots of investors lose because of it? Surely, a lot will cry when this happens since a lot of dumb greedy people have invested in it when it's price was increasing drastically and don't know when to take profits because of greed. But clearly. It will also be a feast for a l lot of people who still haven't invested into Bitcoins.

Just really have to wait and see what happens a few weeks or months from now.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:21:10 PM

Bitcoin price is becoming bubble, because after too much increasing of bitcoin in the market it was pop up now anf started to falling down. But don't panic mates because it was strategy of bitcoin to invest more in bitcoin industry.

I guess they pull down the price of bitcoin in crypto community to encourage more capitalist. Because if that is happen in return value of bitcoin will increase more in the future.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:24:30 PM

Correction in bitcoin is long overdue. The way it was pushed upwards testified that this is artificial growth.
This was done specifically to shorten the BTC after entering the stock exchanges.
In my opinion, after falling to the level of $10,000, maybe $9,000, bitcoin  starts to rise again to even higher figures.

geo43

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:26:00 PM

Bitcoin does crash at least once per quarter. See chart here.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:28:01 PM

This is a huge correction now and the problem is all the new money that came into Crypto and all the people that bought on the way up who are new to this will now not only lose their shirts but total confidence in the altcoin markets and in Bitcoin, so you will not only see the regular whales and profit takes take their profits, you will see a ton of newcomers come and then leave because they will have lost all their investments. I think if we go down to under 10k USD for Bitcoin you can all kiss good bye the ALTCOIN SPRING OF 2018. No more new people will want to come in and join this revolution when you got a 50% correction in one day. Mainstream investors can't take this kind of volatility, so the market will just be left for the big sharks and whales.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Despacito

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:30:59 PM

This is a huge correction now and the problem is all the new money that came into Crypto and all the people that bought on the way up who are new to this will now not only lose their shirts but total confidence in the altcoin markets and in Bitcoin, so you will not only see the regular whales and profit takes take their profits, you will see a ton of newcomers come and then leave because they will have lost all their investments. I think if we go down to under 10k USD for Bitcoin you can all kiss good bye the ALTCOIN SPRING OF 2018. No more new people will want to come in and join this revolution when you got a 50% correction in one day. Mainstream investors can't take this kind of volatility, so the market will just be left for the big sharks and whales.

I totally agree with this, but I also believe that one person can see this as a buy opportunity. We know price can't go up all the time withour corrections. Newcomers came here for profit surely but making profit in the markets is not a continuous thing.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:32:01 PM

Correction in bitcoin is long overdue. The way it was pushed upwards testified that this is artificial growth.
This was done specifically to shorten the BTC after entering the stock exchanges.
In my opinion, after falling to the level of $10,000, maybe $9,000, bitcoin  starts to rise again to even higher figures.
No correction is not overdue. This is nonsense. We see the usual speculative transaction for the purchase of coins. The price is very quickly restored. Now all the whales and exchanges to buy coins at a low price. This will increase the capitalization of bitcoin. Everyone who is panicked very much regret it. Bitcoin recover until January.
madarkieus

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 04:41:39 PM

No correction is not overdue. This is nonsense. We see the usual speculative transaction for the purchase of coins. The price is very quickly restored. Now all the whales and exchanges to buy coins at a low price. This will increase the capitalization of bitcoin. Everyone who is panicked very much regret it. Bitcoin recover until January.
Yeah, last dips with > 30% loss had all an ATH coming not that late afterwards. Wouldn't be surprised to see a new one in January.

For me I couldn't care less, I still think we will have incredible losses every year. BUT I think it is probably your best chance to make a fortune in the next 10 years. Buy the dips and do a little cost average.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:45:38 PM

The people behind this crash is roger ver and his chinese friends,they plan to attack BTC futures to deny the wallstreet's money from coming in.

StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:55:29 PM

This bubble blow off too fast, i take more than 3 months to raise the price and 1-2 day destroy everything. But i think dont sell anything now, the price will get back soon,  Wink

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:57:18 PM

The bubble burst started,hope few days from now the price will start to catch up.

yluna88

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:17:25 PM

BCH price spike recently was due to it being listed for trading on Coinbase, among other things. That was on Tuesday. But very soon after that its trade was halted as Coinbase suspected its staff of being involved in insider dealings. Apparently BCH was being traded at very high price on other exchanges, and at one exchange it was traded at $9,000 at one point. Investigation is going on. This is in the news.

I don't understand one thing: For a while BCH is promoted as rival of Bitcoin; but all I see is when Bitcoin drops, BCH also drops. When I remember Roger Ver's announcements and all shit news...It just doesn't make sense. Theoretically when Bitcoin drops, BCH shall rise; but it's not happening.
Or is there any altcoin that keeps rising as bitcoin drops?
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:20:59 PM

This is a correction not a bublle bursting,yes we did went to great highs without any reall reason for it or coverage behind it and thats why are we seeing corection.Bursting is happening when trust is lost and all hopes are gone wich isnt the case with crypto atm this are just weak hands
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: