Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 05:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's bubble is going to be corrected - Update #3  (Read 2379 times)
Qrivium

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:06:19 PM

This is a huge correction now and the problem is all the new money that came into Crypto and all the people that bought on the way up who are new to this will now not only lose their shirts but total confidence in the altcoin markets and in Bitcoin, so you will not only see the regular whales and profit takes take their profits, you will see a ton of newcomers come and then leave because they will have lost all their investments. I think if we go down to under 10k USD for Bitcoin you can all kiss good bye the ALTCOIN SPRING OF 2018. No more new people will want to come in and join this revolution when you got a 50% correction in one day. Mainstream investors can't take this kind of volatility, so the market will just be left for the big sharks and whales.

I remember when the Internet companies took off.  There were wild swings and many lost their shirt, but people still came back.  Why?  Because the interent was not going away. 

We are in the early days and the tech behind some of these coins will disrupt and change multiple industries and nothing short of WW111 or an EMP 😚 can stop the changes that are coming.  Choosing sound projects and coins will reward the holders.   If anyone expects things to fo up in a more or less straight line, well they obviously have no clue
crypto_world

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:16:37 PM

Bitcoin has a little bit fallen in price. Nothing terrible happened. It's just the laws of the market. Now is a great time to buy bitcoin and make yourself a rich future

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:34:17 PM

After the last 4 days of terrible down oon bitcoin people are now on track of buying bitcoin as everyone knows bitcoin will go over the milestones soon. then bitcoin is a good investment again another opportunity to earn. as people buy bitcoin and continue the demand its markket value will climb up again and supply will not be a good,

btc_caster

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:52:00 PM

After the last 4 days of terrible down oon bitcoin people are now on track of buying bitcoin as everyone knows bitcoin will go over the milestones soon. then bitcoin is a good investment again another opportunity to earn. as people buy bitcoin and continue the demand its markket value will climb up again and supply will not be a good,

The main drop of bitcoin lasts only 1 day. But it caused a very big stir in the society. It is difficult to remain calm in this situation. I'm not logged in to the exchanger in order not to be nervous  Grin

AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:37:27 PM

I do not think that he will eventually burst, but what's happening in the price is accurate, even now we see what is happening on the market.
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:57:15 PM

Now the price has simply rolled back. Big players will buy bitcoin at a minimum and the price will go up again. The price will return to 19 000 within a week or two.
turmalin

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:11:51 PM

Now the price has simply rolled back. Big players will buy bitcoin at a minimum and the price will go up again. The price will return to 19 000 within a week or two.
Yes, It is more realistic situation. But look how much cost bitcoin transaction fee
https://bitcoinfees.earn.com/
Now it's more then 1200 satoshis/byte. I wouldn't want to have bitcoins with such big fee and wait for a few days or weeks to complete a transaction
NuttyOrange

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:43:55 AM

It is really the big problem right now in bitcoin. High transaction fees and slow transaction process, if there is a reason for bitcoins to burst. I guess it is because of that.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:48:56 AM

This is a correction not a bublle bursting,yes we did went to great highs without any reall reason for it or coverage behind it and thats why are we seeing corection.Bursting is happening when trust is lost and all hopes are gone wich isnt the case with crypto atm this are just weak hands

This is just holidays! This is Chrismass. So nothing to worry. After new year we'll see bitcoin 20000$ and all alts will rise again!
ranz1123

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:51:45 AM

hope it is just christmas rush feels and still hoping that the price will start to catch up very very soon
NuttyOrange

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:56:25 AM

The price is already coming back from the dip yesterday. I hope it will continue until the end of the year.
Chandler32

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:57:50 AM

I hope it does, but still safe to not go all in just yet.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:33:40 AM

hope it is just christmas rush feels and still hoping that the price will start to catch up very very soon
I also hope that it is just because of this holiday season where people needs to cash out and use their money then after that they will be back
here and start to invest again, bitcoin will rise up again and continue gaining back its popularity.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:37:36 AM

Christmas cashout,weekend dumps,and roger ver's manipulation = fake bursts of the bubble seems like the bubble is going strong again.

turneps

Activity: 225

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:43:16 PM

It is really the big problem right now in bitcoin. High transaction fees and slow transaction process, if there is a reason for bitcoins to burst. I guess it is because of that.
Yes, you are right about the fact that slow and expensive bitcoin transactions, but this chaos is New Year's Eve and I think eventually it will calm down

blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:48:02 PM

This news is no longer an emergency, everyone was waiting for this rollback, this is the law of trading, there is no drop and will not be
NuttyOrange

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:27:00 PM

Yes, you are right about the fact that slow and expensive bitcoin transactions, but this chaos is New Year's Eve and I think eventually it will calm down

I hope it is just because of the new year. But if for some reasons why bitcoin would end is because of that fact. I still have high hopes in bitcoin, I hope it will be fixed soon.
ronatrip

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:50:28 AM

I began to doubt bitcoin lately. Now there is a very high fee and slow time of one transaction. My transation have been doing for more 2 weeks
KevenDabid

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:56:17 AM

I also share a similar view with you that this year's bull market may have come to the end, but I will still invest in bitcoins and some altcoin, which is still a good opportunity to make money.

zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:56:45 AM

i think that Btc buble will not going to burst, BTC is now a value like a gold, it will go up and down, but price will only rise in long ride. BTC will be use more as deposit value and much less for transactions.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: