Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's bubble is going to be corrected - Update #3  (Read 2379 times)
Boi qaaf

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

First of all its not a bubble and its justifying its value but, yes it should correct the values as it is doing right now.

Visit YuTü.Ȼo.in's IȻO: Ȼommoditizing YouTube Ȼreator$' Brand$
skylark001

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:57:35 PM

Firstly, I would say Bitcoin is not a bubble, it’s a crypto currency. If there is a correction then it would be in the price.  And, according to me, this is true for  any market; physical currency or crypto ones. Whatever is in trade – it will go up or down, being straight is very uncommon. 

In case of bubble, if it burst then it can’t get to its real shape or more than that, ever again.

ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:45:20 PM

In my opinion, the bubble will not burst in the near future. In it so much money is pumped, that $100 000 for one coin will seem the usual price. I think 2018 will be very interesting.  Smiley
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:53:59 PM

Bitcoin is in a bubble but one that is difficult to pop. New investors are entering the market all the time, especially now that is in the news almost every day. Once people get into bitcoin - they move on to altcoins where all the action happens Grin

Destroyer1333

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

If you guys are look for a great place where to get free pump signals I think that this is what you are looking for: https://discord.gg/yNyQw8E
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:08:04 PM

"Bitcoin is not the bubble. It's the pin"

(Quoted from someone I can't remember)

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
Patchee

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

Will we ever see a day where ETH is worth more than BTC? I feel like ETH is going to grow much more this year than BTC!
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

Bitcoin is not a bubble.
It's an innovation in the financial world. It evolved from the gold and silver coins to paper money and the credit cards.
Crypto-currency was the next step and it is to stay. It makes no difference if the price is going to rise or it will collapse.
It represents our fight against the monetary system and against the banksters. That's why it was made for.
The money belongs to the banks or to us. You decide.
Baltior

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

OpenMind y amante de la tecnología Blockchain

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:22:09 AM

Will we ever see a day where ETH is worth more than BTC? I feel like ETH is going to grow much more this year than BTC!
Actually BTC is very stable,I think is better trade with ETH in sort time.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:28:09 AM

Now bitcoin price3 correction happened it will trade between 13000$ to 17000$ where short ttime investors takes profit . Now market moving towards altcoins more coins are getting attention and also it is competing against traditional trading platform . Crypto currency market now ruling.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

Correction in bitcoin will be very soon. Everyone knows that there is no constant growth. But how much bitcoin will be corrected is another matter. But the fact that it will later grow in value to its former heights and even higher is a fact.
I think many people say this because of the growing prices. They think that price is like an air and bitcoin is like a balloon and there will be a limit and after that this balloon will burst due to huge investment. But it is not the reality. The reality is this that bitcoin is world number 1 crypto and may there are some people who do not want bitcoin to be number 1. That’s why they give such false statement about bitcoin.
Braydean

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:55:19 AM

Btc market now is down due to the one largest cryptocurrency the korean exhange readying a bill to ban cryptocurrency. But dont panic its to time ti buy more btc
Mzai620

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:32:21 AM

Let that bubble burst if you believe that bitcoin is a bubble. This has been said thousand times and look on where bitcoin is, still thinking that bitcoin is a bubble? Comparing the chart from few years ago? You can have that technical analysis and comparison but we had different thoughts about bitcoin. If bitcoin is a bubble from this years mid run it should pop but what happened, it didn't. So when it reached $14,000 , $15,000 - $20,000 - $100,000 - $1,000,000 it is still a bubble?
Essaint56

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:35:44 AM

Btc market now is down due to the one largest cryptocurrency the korean exhange readying a bill to ban cryptocurrency. But dont panic its to time ti buy more btc

Yeah, I also heard that news, and now expect that we will see again threads about "bitcoin bursting". Actually, the news is just a FUD, it was actually seizing exchanges that the government think has some irregularities.
taxidrvr

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:53:12 AM

It will take a large event to hit Bitcoin's price.  The first bubble pops happened when there was serious FUD hitting the market, like the Gox hack.  I think the ICO market is full of scams, and will likely be the next culprit for tanking the market, but it will take another year at least for that to happen.   

I know a former hedgefund-owner, and all of his contacts are moving into crypto very soon. They're trying to wrap up work to get cryptos in portfolios.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

Now it's time for all you guys to jump into BTC bottom. After many fake news, it's getting up back!
Invest with your own risk, all news are just for reference. Think carefully before doing something on your money!
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

It seems to me that in the near future bitcoin is preparing for another record jump, when its cost will reach $ 30,000.
Hysteria is again being pumped up in the mass media about the fact that bitcoin will collapse.
So, the founders of Bitcoin Cash are trying to organize a massive pressure on Bitcoin and recognize their currency as a real bitcoin.
In South Korea the government is trying to crush the crypto-exchanges.
All this is reminiscent of the situation in September 2017 when crypto-exchanges were closed in China. However, despite this, bitcoin then sharply increased.
nikisev

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:03:47 AM

All the people still waiting for BTC correction remind me of myself during my first visits to dentists.
I was always so afraid of procedure that i was in shock entire time it happened and i always had a good teeth , nobody drilled anything in my teeth until i was 22.
Corrections are going on every week.
drop from 20 to 11K in 3 weeks? Are you kidding me? When big horrible 2008 happened, it dropped DOW from 14 to 11K and everybody was suicidal AF. BTC can drop 3K in the morning and everybody goes....yeah well ....its volatile lately, i better invest in some IOTA that multiplies every month, more profit in it.
I think BTC have a chance to get out of it without a buble crisis's. Because people panic less when they see real picture. There is no good old SEC commission to stop trading when rich people loose too much money.There is no regulation to stop fair trading in 17:30, so nice brokers can go snort some drugs out of stripper ass. Its 24/7 real deal free transparent open market.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:07:53 AM

First I do not accept Bitcoin price increase as a bubble.  Second  people make this kind of assertion to make themselves feel good as they have missed on Bitcoin.  Bitcoin has come s long way to get to this point.  The value and potential Bitcoin present is matchless by any asset or currency. If you don't want to miss out on future increase,  this is the time to buy more bitcoin.

Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

Bubble going to correction because many investors going to altcoins to make good profit with new altcoins wich have potential

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: