Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:48:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin's bubble is going to be corrected - Update #3  (Read 2379 times)
dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:50:10 PM

I agree with you on some points and disagree on others.

Yes, it is following the pattern of past years.
But no, it will not turn out the same, as in there will be an extremely long recession.

There are some important factors to consider.
#1 is that crypto has mainstream awareness now.  This is tremendous in that it's reach has multiplied 1billion times.

#2 it is on institutional money's radar.  With the incorporation of btc futures and investing via more "traditional" means (hedge funds, financial portfolios,etc.), it is only a matter of time until big players jump in.

#3 there are viable alternatives to btc and even alternatives that blow btc out of the water.

This makes me believe that it will be another fantastic year for btc as it plays its last Hurrah.
Then will be replaced by something else as the cornerstone value asset of the crypto market.
I see money migrating to eth, then on to better structured platforms like neo or theoretically ada.

...of course, like you said, this is me just speculating also.
Who knows, maybe we will see btc never break 10k this entire year.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:10:28 PM

It is amazing to see your prediction based on historical chart of bitcoin, so what are your thoughts about the support in 2013 after huge correction support was found around $200 what should be the last support now? At the moment looks like it is sustaining above $6k i hope it will be the optimum support and btc will consolidate here.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

If the BTC is a bubble, it has been destroyed a few years ago, and the blockchain technology has been developing, and BTC should always be valuable in a few decades.

How can people call Bitcoin a bubble or even a scam if they are here, on this Forum? It means that they share here the wrong information and let the other people panic. I believe in the power of BTC and know it will be gaining.
tk808 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

LOL! I've heard of this nonsense of "the bubble is going to burst" since Bitcoin was only worth $100.

It will indeed have a price correction (it's very much overbought today) but that's hardly a "bubble that is going to burst".

Live with it.... Bitcoin is HERE TO STAY and especially GROW STRONGER.

and those bubbles have busted every time, until there was a new major growth indication, mostly led by volume and etc. Those downfalls lasted many months.

No one here is talking about the longevity or the regrowth to new heights, we are talking about the current climate.

We're entering new territory, and as i had somewhere predicted that we'd see a 5k Bitcoin back in December 17', which will not be entirely unreasonable at this current time.

Everything that's occurring with Bitcoin now, has already occurred 3-5 years ago.
Such of many thoughts, but who knows! This crises quite long as 2018 gonna cryptocurrency regulations. BTC is still confirmed bear markets, better possible to see a 5k Bitcoin. In the meantime, Those governments are called it bubble, but BTC is not a bubble as already have proven it's value.

There are many who predicted 10k-20k... etc Bitcoin and claimed to be experts, high profile figures in other industries.

What we are witnessing, is the trends and historically accuracy about how Bitcoin's markets function. 5k Bitcoin was realized today, but, the market is still in downturn. It's these periods of high uncertainty is what dis-ways many from crypto. But, those who stay and invest properly will come out as the new kings in 2020-2021, just like those who made it out in 2017 for being diligent in their efforts during 2014-2017
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:27:37 PM

There is no bubble, there is just a market that is still developing and it is a market where there are lots of new investors who do not understand well how the investing works. People have called bitcoin a bubble for years and yet here is the coin being so much more than anyone expected. Yes the bear markets last a long while but what matters is that it breaks in the end and people make a lot of profit from the resulting bull market

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

Bitcoin is not a bubble therefore nothing needs to be corrected.
Bitcoin is suffering now from depression in the market.
Those who have no guts will walk away in the market.
But those who are smrt will get more BTC and hold for it.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

I think this is a normal condition, if we compare it to the chart displayed by gold, the graph will be the same and I hope Bitcoin follows the cycle

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:31:28 PM

Bubble is a very loud name, because in general there is talk about a bubble, now you can call everything that relates to finance in general, all this is nothing more than just a bubble, all loans and loans are also bubbles.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: