Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:54:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to invest $500 each into 3 altcoins, suggestions?  (Read 624 times)
Alex Khvatov

Activity: 78
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

Hello there,

I'm new to investing in altcoins, as previously I've only invested in BTC.

I'm looking to invest around $500 each in three high potential altcoins, I'm happy with risk, obviously big risk = big payoff, but I'd also like there to be some logic as to why these particularly coins can succeed or outperform the rest.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, currently I'm looking at NEO, Waves and Ripple, but Dash is also looking promising. Is there an exchange where I can easily convert some BTC into these?

It depends not only on your risk tolerance, but also on your investment horizon. If you want to trade actively and make quick profit - Ripple and Dash both offer sufficient volatility. If you want to invest for the long-term, wait longer, but get far better profits, then I'd recommend buying BTC while it's low, IOTA, and potentially LTC.
devis

Activity: 98
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:23:52 PM

If you're looking for something long-term then I suggest you buy into: ETH, XMR, and IOTA
JanCoppens

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:34:52 PM

My altcoins suggestions are: XRP, ETH and LTC for a secure investment. More risky: XVG, BTS and BCN.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:05:03 PM

Well in my opinion 500$ is very small budget to start investing in the crypto world. But if you have just this amount and you would like to invest only in altcoins I think Ethereum, Dash and Litecoin are the most promising altcoins actually.
I think it is a pretty good amount for starters since this will be his first time to invest in altcoins. Also, he said that he will invest $500 "EACH" in the top 3 coins out there that has the highest potential. In my opinion, I'd say go and invest to IOTA, it has garnered a lot of attention lately and has risen by a mile this month of November 2017. This is what I think the most promising coin out there because it is not using the blockchain technology unlike most of the coins out there. Try researching about this coin and see for yourself.
smajler

Activity: 125
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

Just buy 100 DeepOnion and start taking part in weekly AirDrops. Every friday you earn around 5% from your participation. Go to link on my signature for more information. Dont miss it! DeepOnion has a great potential to rise. You have a member rank so you should take advantage of this opportunity.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
TheWizard

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:43:09 PM

1. Monero (XMR)
2. RaiBlocks (XRB)
3 NEO
natasha-lev

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

If you are looking into Dash try DeepOnion it is undervalued at the moment and has great potential. Likewise the other two coins of Waves and NEO are solid coins however I dislike Ripple a lot and would avoid that coin. It simply has too much centralization for me to prefer it as a coin in my portfolio. Lastly I would take a look into coins like XRB, GBYTE, and MSP (RaiBlocks, Byteball, and Mothership respectively). All of them also seem undervalued to me and are due for a good run up.

OMG it is second time when I see smbdy is writing about deeponion. WHAT IS THAT?
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:47:22 PM

500$ is not small amount may be for some one its very small but for many its big so if you want to use this in 3 altcoins then use very carefully because currently price are moving very quickly and if you have some research then try to invest in good and solid projects like Ether Dash and Lite these can give you some good profit for long term investment
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:17:47 PM

If you wanna moon, don´t buy things that already mooned  = buy coins with low marketcap and potential

Sumokoin, MyWish, Agrello, Nulls, Aeron..
tam31

Activity: 143
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:27:05 PM

Try Ethereum you will have no regrets. This coin will go to $3000 and also it is a well known coin now and is ranked in the top 5 on coinmarketcap. Don't forget that there are a lot of coins are based of ETH.

This will also give Ethereum a good support if new coins are based of it. I wish i had invested in it sooner because i was thinking of doing a investment when the price was just $300.
nlcars

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:33:17 PM

These coins are the best:

Litecoin
Ripple
Stellar Lumens
Verge

These 4 of the much stars wich will rise up in 2018

albio87

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

i think that you should look at 3 categories, i will tell which coins in those categories ahave huge space to grow:
-protocols: ZRX, RCHAIN, ZILLIQA
-anon coin: HUSH, PASC(is going to implement zsnark), NAV
-dex: ZRX, BCO, AURA
batturkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

Hello there,

I'm new to investing in altcoins, as previously I've only invested in BTC.

I'm looking to invest around $500 each in three high potential altcoins, I'm happy with risk, obviously big risk = big payoff, but I'd also like there to be some logic as to why these particularly coins can succeed or outperform the rest.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, currently I'm looking at NEO, Waves and Ripple, but Dash is also looking promising. Is there an exchange where I can easily convert some BTC into these?

because of the total money you better choose those 3 coins on same exchange otherweise you would pay soo much taxes and transaction fees to exchanges.

1-BTC
2-LTC
3-Dash

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
neonfuzion

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:07:04 AM

OMG