Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:45:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Hidden Reviews - Blockchain-based testimonial service  (Read 1130 times)
hanswer (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Product Manager of HIDDEN REVIEWS

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:39:10 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 05:02:07 PM by hanswer

Hidden Reviews are about to spend 2,870,000 tokens on bounties which equals 143 BTC

General conditions:
  • You can join the Bounty Campaign at any time. Basically, the sooner you do it, the more tokens you will get.
  • You can start right away after the registration. Don’t wait for any other confirmation!
  • You must participate until the end of the ICO +7 days after it.
Additional information
  • The list of participants is being checked and updated 3-5 times a week.
  • If you do not provide your WAVES wallet when registering, you can provide it later by email.

White Paper Translation

Bounty fund175,000 tokens

We need a white paper to be translated into these languages:

• German
  • French
  • Russian
  • Spanish
  • Portuguese
  • Chinese
  • Korean

The total number of tokens that we plan to spend on white paper translation is 175,000 tokens. It means that the translation of our white paper to each of these languages will be rewarded with 25,000 tokens.

Bounty rules:

• Any use of translation tools (Google Translate or similar) is prohibited;
  • We only pay for quality translations.

Once you register for this bounty, you can start working right away. In a while, your name will be posted in participants list below.
Registration Form (onion-link TOR browser, required, javascript required)

Asking Questions and Giving Answers in Official bitcointalk.org Topics

Bounty fund100,000 tokens

Posting a question or answer on our official topic(s) on bitcointalk.org, you will get 15 HRC. This bounty will finish when all the tokens are given away.

Official topics:
Bounty rules:
  • Spam is prohibited;
  • Bounty ends when this bounty fund is expired (at least 6650 posts).
Once you register for this bounty, you can start working right away. In a while, your name will be posted in participants list below.

Registration Form (onion-link, TOR browser required, javascript required)

Avatar Campaign on bitcointalk.org

Bounty fund400,000 tokens
Currently, you can only place a special avatar which you will get when registered to this bounty (sent by email).

We will check your posts to avoid spam and negative feedback, violating our rules will lead to withdrawal from the bounty campaign.

Rewards:
  • Full Member – 650 HRC/week
  • Sr. Member – 1,000 HRC/week
  • Hero Member – 2,400 HRC/week
  • Legendary – 3,100 HRC/week

Bounty rules:
  • You have to be at least a Jr. Member to join in;
  • You should post at least 20 times a week, spam is not considered as a post;
  • Post must be at least 100 characters long;
  • Users with negative Trust score are not allowed.

Writing Articles/Blog Posts About Hidden Reviews

Bounty fund950,000 tokens

You will get between 250 and 4725 tokens according to the quality of review article, and your influence.

Bounty rules:
    b](onion-link, TOR browser required, javascript required)[/b]

• Has unique content and can express the idea of the project;
  • The article attracts great interest;
  • Your blog should have previous posts, it should NOT be new.

When you have finished the article, please message the link to our Marketing Officer – datrand@secmail.pro. You should be registered for this bounty before this.

YouTube Videos About Hidden Reviews

Bounty fund650,000 tokens

Video requirements:
  • A video must have a unique content;
  • A video must mention the Hidden Reviews project and have not less than 2 (two) links to it;
  • A video description must contain a link to http://xrwveit2nw6etj4b.onion(onion-link, TOR browser required);
  • Video hosting must be freely accessible to all unregistered users;
  • The video must be at least 2 minutes long.

Depending on the number of your YouTube channel subscribers, you can be given the following amount of tokens:
  • 100–500 subscribers  —  1,500 HRC;
  • 501–1000 subscribers  —  2,500 HRC;
  • 1001–2000 subscribers  —  3,500 HRC;
  • 2001–5000 subscribers  —  5,500 HRC;
  • 5001–10,000 subscribers  — 7,500 HRC;
  • Over 10,000 subscribers —  15,000 HRC.
When you have finished the video, please message its link to our Marketing Officer – datrand@secmail.pro. You should be registered for this bounty before this.

Artwork Bounty

Bounty fund600,000 tokens

Be creative and positive! Share your masterpiece on Facebook, Twitter or other social with hashtags #hiddenreviews #ICO.
  • Positive meme + Hidden Reviews cryptocurrency or brand logo + share on Facebook, Twitter or somewhere;
  • Sticker for Telegram with Hidden Reviews cryptocurrency or brand logo.
Quality posts will receive 350 HRC.

When you have finished your creation, please message its link to our Marketing Officer – datrand@secmail.pro. You should be registered for this bounty before this.

Registration Form  (onion-link TOR browser required, javascript required)

___/\___ HIDDEN REVIEWS – Testimonial Service With Token Reward System. Secured With Blockchain. Anonymized With TOR.___/\___
______ ANN | Bounty | Whitepaper | Website (TOR Browser required) | Blog ______
______ Supported by TorProject.org, Hidden Wiki and others. PRE-ICO starts soon! ______
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:39:57 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 09:58:22 PM by lingwistiko

Is there a need to translate whitepaper to Filipino sir? Just let me know and i will translate it in my native language.

And also, i would like to ask if how to participate since there is no registration form to fill up in translation campaign.

Thank you very much.

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:03:10 AM

Is there a need to translate whitepaper to Filipino sir? Just let me know and i will translate it in my native language.

And also, i would like to ask if how to participate since there is no registration form to fill up in translation campaign.

Thank you very much.

Registration form is on our website under each bounty topic. Make sure, that javascript is enable.
Fillipino language i will discuss with our CEO. We will give you an answer a little bit later today.I think your proposal will be interesting for us.

___/\___ HIDDEN REVIEWS – Testimonial Service With Token Reward System. Secured With Blockchain. Anonymized With TOR.___/\___
______ Supported by TorProject.org, Hidden Wiki and others. PRE-ICO starts soon! ______
moon539

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:38:25 PM

Thank you very much.

hey mate, why don't you register for ava bounty? free money for doing nothing  Roll Eyes
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 06:08:16 PM

Thank you very much.

Hey, we decided that we need a Filipino translation. So you need to register on our website in this form http://xrwveit2nw6etj4b.onion/bounty/#white-paper-translation-bounty. The reward will be 25 000 tokens.

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:45:34 PM

Thank you very much.

hey mate, why don't you register for ava bounty? free money for doing nothing  Roll Eyes

Thank you, waiting for you to become Jr.Member to participate in Avatar bounty program  Wink

lingwistiko

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:59:12 PM

Thank you very much.

Hey, we decided that we need a Filipino translation. So you need to register on our website in this form http://xrwveit2nw6etj4b.onion/bounty/#white-paper-translation-bounty. The reward will be 25 000 tokens.

Good day sire!

Thanks for the positive response and i am very happy for the result. I want to start translating the white paper now but unfortunately, i couldn't open the link for registration form at:  http://xrwveit2nw6etj4b.onion/bounty/#white-paper-translation-bounty

Can you just email the WP to my email add at lingwistiko@gmail.com sire?

Sorry for the inconvenience this request have caused you.

Best regards.

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:45:04 AM

Thank you very much.

Good day sire!

Thanks for the positive response and i am very happy for the result. I want to start translating the white paper now but unfortunately, i couldn't open the link for registration form at:  http://xrwveit2nw6etj4b.onion/bounty/#white-paper-translation-bounty

Best regards.

The full version of WP will be ready today, and i will give you a link to download it.
Registration form is working on our website (Several users now participate in bounty program). What kind of internet browser you use? You need to use TOR browser.

lingwistiko

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:31:57 PM

Thank you very much.

Good day sire!

Thanks for the positive response and i am very happy for the result. I want to start translating the white paper now but unfortunately, i couldn't open the link for registration form at:  http://xrwveit2nw6etj4b.onion/bounty/#white-paper-translation-bounty

Best regards.

The full version of WP will be ready today, and i will give you a link to download it.
Registration form is working on our website (Several users now participate in bounty program). What kind of internet browser you use? You need to use TOR browser.

I am using Firefox sire and i already installed the TOR browser. Thanks, i can open the link now and have also successfully submitted my application for Filipino translation.

Is there any spreadsheet to see if i am accepted for Filipino translation?

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:42:56 PM

Thank you very much.

Good day sire!

Thanks for the positive response and i am very happy for the result. I want to start translating the white paper now but unfortunately, i couldn't open the link for registration form at:  http://xrwveit2nw6etj4b.onion/bounty/#white-paper-translation-bounty

Best regards.

I am using Firefox sire and i already installed the TOR browser. Thanks, i can open the link now and have also successfully submitted my application for Filipino translation.

My colleague added you to a spreadsheet on our website. The spreadsheet you can find on our website following by the link with a form of registration to translation bounty program.
Here is a link to download a full version of WP: Hidden-Reviews-WP-v1.0-eng/
When you have finished your translation, please message its link to our Marketing Officer – datrand@secmail.pro.
Are any other languages that you know perfect to translate our WP?

lingwistiko

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:52:59 PM

Thank you very much.

Good day sire!

Best regards.

My colleague added you to a spreadsheet on our website. The spreadsheet you can find on our website following by the link with a form of registration to translation bounty program.
When you have finished your translation, please message its link to our Marketing Officer – datrand@secmail.pro.

Thank you sire. I saw my name on the site but the language was not indicated. I'm sorry i could not find the spreadsheet too.
I have also downloaded the WhitePaper but unfortunately, i am not permitted to edit its content which means, i can not translate them. The WhitePaper is protected with password.

Regarding to other languages that i know, it's only English and my native language (Filipino).

moon539

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:28:35 PM

when will you make a bounty payout?
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:38:10 PM

when will you make a bounty payout?

The payout will in a 7 days after ICO's end.

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:13:21 PM

Thank you very much.

Good day sire!

Best regards.

Thank you sire. I saw my name on the site but the language was not indicated. I'm sorry i could not find the spreadsheet too.
I have also downloaded the WhitePaper but unfortunately, i am not permitted to edit its content which means, i can not translate them. The WhitePaper is protected with password.

Regarding to other languages that i know, it's only English and my native language (Filipino).

Good day, my colleague has added the Filipino language next to your nickname. Our spreadsheet is represented by a participants list. If your name is there all is OK.
Sure our WP protected with a password to not allow using Google Translate. The reward for translation is great, so we want it to be qualified and honest.
For what purpose you need a permission to edit the WP?

lingwistiko

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:24:42 PM

Thank you very much.

Good day sire!

Best regards.

Good day, my colleague has added the Filipino language next to your nickname. Our spreadsheet is represented by a participants list. If your name is there all is OK.
Sure our WP protected with a password to not allow using Google Translate. The reward for translation is great, so we want it to be qualified and honest.

My purpose of permitting me to edit the WP is so that i can make the FILIPINO version of it with the same picture background and how the paragraph is being placed per page. Also, when it comes to the diagrams that can be found on page 12 and 13, i have to make a diagram of my own from the scratch instead of just translating each label to my native language.

But if that's really the case then the translated version will be of white background (without the picture background) since i have to make my own because i have no permission to copy the background picture too. Is that ok? And when will be the deadline of the translated WP?

Finally, does the tokens that we will received is a coin that runs on waves platform?

Thank you and good day.

moon539

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:04:38 PM

My purpose of permitting me to edit the WP is so that i can make the FILIPINO version of it with the same picture background and how the paragraph is being placed per page. Also, when it comes to the diagrams that can be found on page 12 and 13, i have to make a diagram of my own from the scratch instead of just translating each label to my native language.

But if that's really the case then the translated version will be of white background (without the picture background) since i have to make my own because i have no permission to copy the background picture too. Is that ok? And when will be the deadline of the translated WP?

Finally, does the tokens that we will received is a coin that runs on waves platform?

Thank you and good day.

hey dude, I talked to their marketing officer later, he told me to send him a .txt, .doc(docx), or .rtf file to the email when you have finished the translation. I am doing Russian translation, btw. he also said they will build a PDF file with the same format by themselves. and regarding the diagrams and tables, he told me to give just the names for the field in my lanquage.

tokens are on waves platform, yes. that is written in a WP... there is even the token ID there, you can check in a waves wallet.

I don't know the deadline too. I sent him an email but no response yet
bookerra

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:48:00 PM

Admin, if I create a Youtube channel now and attract there about 1k people, can I participate in your Youtube bounty? Or you don't want it to be a new account?
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 06:49:46 PM

Thank you very much.

Good day sire!

Best regards.

Thank you and good day.

The moon539 told you the right things. You need to translate the text and sent it to our marketing officer datrand@secmail.pro. Then we by yourself will build the PDF file with whole tables and diagrams. About diagrams - just give the names for the fields on your language.

Sure the token is on the Waves platform.

It will be perfect if you will finish the translation in a week. For example, as a deadline, we can take the December, 20. Is it real for you? And if it will be a little bit longer it's not a big problem. The main goal is to end all translation before pre-sale.

lingwistiko

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:06:45 AM

Thank you and good day.

hey dude, I talked to their marketing officer later, he told me to send him a .txt, .doc(docx), or .rtf file to the email when you have finished the translation. I am doing Russian translation, btw. he also said they will build a PDF file with the same format by themselves. and regarding the diagrams and tables, he told me to give just the names for the field in my lanquage.

tokens are on waves platform, yes. that is written in a WP... there is even the token ID there, you can check in a waves wallet.

I don't know the deadline too. I sent him an email but no response yet

That's what i am talking about that WP will probably go on white background since it is locked.

Thanks dude! That's very informative.

lingwistiko

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:09:20 AM

Thank you very much.

Good day sire!

Best regards.

Thank you and good day.

The moon539 told you the right things. You need to translate the text and sent it to our marketing officer datrand@secmail.pro. Then we by yourself will build the PDF file with whole tables and diagrams. About diagrams - just give the names for the fields on your language.

Sure the token is on the Waves platform.

It will be perfect if you will finish the translation in a week. For example, as a deadline, we can take the December, 20. Is it real for you? And if it will be a little bit longer it's not a big problem. The main goal is to end all translation before pre-sale.

At least it's all clear now. If it's a week, then can it be on December 21 since we're already in the 14th now?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: