Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 btc = 13k usd u still holding ?  (Read 313 times)
buyandsale (OP)

Activity: 169
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:42:07 PM

its currently 7 th December 2017 and latest rate is above 13k usd what u think is it the best time to sell or still need to wait until Christmas andi can guess it can go above 15k usd for sure

r u still holding and how much btc u has exactly ...
joblessminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:44:26 PM

its currently 7 th December 2017 and latest rate is above 13k usd what u think is it the best time to sell or still need to wait until Christmas andi can guess it can go above 15k usd for sure

Nope, I'm out. All these new people coming in are going to do like everyone else, and see Bitcoin for what it is. Slow, useless, and not as innovative as other options in crypto.
adiwibowosakti

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:46:33 PM

I only have 0.05 Btc, I will hold it until the new year. Smiley
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:48:01 PM

Yes, I am still holding BTC and I don’t intend to sell at this moment. I am planning to hold for the longer term.
BitCaptcha

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:49:20 PM

I hold 1 Bitcoin. I will hold for several years
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:04:44 PM

I am still holding Bitcoin, the price of the coin does not really matter to me since a Bitcoin is worth whatever Bitcoin is inside a wallet.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:14:01 PM

I am a long term investor, I think this is the safest way to invest into crypto. I don't have time to watch the chart 24/7. I check once a month, I see profit, I smile then I check again 30 days after. Smiley

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
namjar

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:23:06 PM

All these new people coming in are going to do like everyone else, and see Bitcoin for what it is. Slow, useless, and not as innovative as other options in crypto.

Maybe you are right, because everybody in here is just for only one purpose = money.

everybody only wants to make as much money as they can, they are draining almost all the ways that they have in order to earn money with cryptos.

Why do you think that everytime there are more and more people creating icos and fundraising projects?

Because they all want the same.

Anyway, bitcoin is now upto $16800 each.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:25:59 PM

Why not? Actually that is a right opportunity to buy more since it gets cheaper. Even a small dip can help. I would buy some if i have extra in my pocket. But unfortunattely i dont have enough money to buy. So 100% of my portfolio is on altcoins. $13k still expensive to me. But Bitcoin is the strongest and has the ability to recover after a crash and it is proven. I hope it drops huge so i can take advantage of the dip. Anyway, diversification of portfolio is the best way to cover losses if ever Bitcoin drops and altcoins pumped.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:29:45 PM

Nope, I'm out. All these new people coming in are going to do like everyone else, and see Bitcoin for what it is. Slow, useless, and not as innovative as other options in crypto.

I agree with you about the usefulness or to be more precise about lack of it. But how you said, there is new people and a lot of them. They dont care about the usefulness at least not at this time, they just see $$ signs.

To answer the OP, I sold some of BTC at ~15k level and bought other alts. But have still some left in BTC and I plan to hold

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:31:48 PM

For me I will hold my bitcoin because I still believe that bitcoin price will increase more before year end.
Same here, I believe that bitcoin price will increase more at the end of this year, so the best option for now is to save and wait for bitcoin price to grow. Also if anyone think to invest on bitcoin, this time is the right time for him, because my prediction about bitcoin for the few next weeks, it's the huge increase of price and maybe it will reach the 19k$ or maybe the 20k$ at the first of january 2018.
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:33:16 PM

You only have a bit of bitcoin and you do not intend to sell at this time. You plan to survive for the long term.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:35:10 PM

Yes if this is the only way to earn money safe then yes all my bitcoins are came form trading and investments which indidn’t buy it at all its pure prodit i always holding them since the prediction is happening and always at its best don’tnforgrt to trade and believed in bitcoin it might help you to think of best.
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:39:09 PM

For me I will hold my bitcoin because I still believe that bitcoin price will increase more before year end.
Same here, I believe that bitcoin price will increase more at the end of this year, so the best option for now is to save and wait for bitcoin price to grow. Also if anyone think to invest on bitcoin, this time is the right time for him, because my prediction about bitcoin for the few next weeks, it's the huge increase of price and maybe it will reach the 19k$ or maybe the 20k$ at the first of january 2018.
Nowadays since Christmas  is on our way I can't think of still holding bitcoin if the $13k reaches, maybe what I can do now is to cash out when that happens, and will save again first thing next year. Me too i will hold bitcoin and will just withdraw it before the year ends, of before the coming holiday seasons.

Watch out for this SPACE!
Beefcake

Activity: 279
Merit: 132

Beefcake!!!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:39:22 PM

$13k still expensive to me.

I don't look at the current price in isolation.  What I look at is whether or not it will be worth more in the future.  Recently I told a friend to buy Bitcoins.  I told him at 3k and again at 7k.  Both times he said that it was too much to pay for a bitcoin.  But he doesn't know the first thing about it.  He doesn't even know what the block chain is.  He just had it in his head that those were overvalued prices.  Both times I told him to buy the price went up almost immediately.

The current price at any given time is more or less irrelevant.  What needs to be determined is whether or not the price will go up over time.  For bitcoin the questions are 1. will there be wider adoption than we have today and 2. will more money come into the market.  There are of course more things to look at but I am boiling it down to the basics here.  For me the answer to both questions is yes, so whatever the short term price movements I am holding.  When it seems to me that everyone who wants bitcoin has some, then it is time to sell.

What most people don't understand is how to value bitcoin.  With a stock or bond it is simple.  You have hard numbers: divedend, earnings, etc.  So if a company is showing 30% yearly growth you might be willing to buy at a p/e of 30.  If it is a blue chip you might only be willing to pay 15.  But bitcoin is a whole different beast.  The value is derived, and this is a gross oversimplification, by how many people want to own it and how much money they are putting in to the market.  There are no dividends, earnings, or other tangible way to value it.  This is why so many of the traditional types don't understand it and are still to this day calling it a scam, pyramid scheme, etc.  Its a whole new kind of asset that most people don't understand.

The recent futures market for bitcoin is important not necessarily because of what it will do to price, but because it finally legitimizes it in the minds of both big investors and mainstreet investors.  I think it is still just getting started but you never know.
378budiman

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:43:01 PM

I still hold a bit of bitcoin and I do not intend to sell at this time. because I still believe that bitcoin prices will increase more before the end of the year.
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:43:19 PM

Well your guess is true, bitcoin is now settling at 16.5k USD after touching another peak of 17.3k USD. So whoever sold at 13k, has lost the opportunity for another 3.5k USD. Also bitcoin investment is good for long term considering the potential it still has. So I am still holding my bitcoins and I will continue to do so for another few years unless and until my government decides to ban it.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:43:59 PM

i am still holding bit bitcoin for long term Smiley
i will hold till 2025 .bitcoin is best and bitcoin is future.

SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:53:46 PM

the bitcoin price is very quick to show its rise in 2017, but I will still hold bitcoin and wait until bitcoin price reaches $ 40000 for 10 BTC me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: