Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:23:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for an exchange without Bullshiet verification process  (Read 17704 times)
exbase

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:38:02 AM

Well, the suspicious part is that Delaware incorporated entities can be done from any part of this planet. It's a unique state in the sense that they allow and offer offshore incorporation packages. This makes one question whether the exchange is actually in Delaware and where the people who control such an exchange are really and actually located.

Can you post a link giving more information about how Delaware incorporated entities can be done from any part of this planet?

I didn't know that was possible, and some big exchanges like poloniex are registered in Delaware. I always assumed they must be US based and chose Delaware because it has low taxes.

He is right, link: https://corp.delaware.gov/faqs.shtml

I had a problem when deposit money to besdaq account by Alipay, the transaction has been stopped by Alipay. I have emailed besdaq but without any response. What is the problem with besdaq’s alipay account then

wrong grave here.

do not trust to anything based in U.S.A. and/or China.
They have fucking rules to not pay and to stop ordinary people like you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bonipper

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:33:41 AM

Bter has relaunched under the new name gate.io

Apparently it only requires standard email verification to register.

<snip>

Did you have any problems registering for, or withdrawing from gate.io? Do they want ID to register?

Nope no issues at all and no ID required. Just standard email verification.

However bter said it was hacked and lost thousands of bitcoins. Bear that in mind if you are considering registering

Did you have any problems registering for, or withdrawing from gate.io? Do they want ID to register?

Y'all know gate.io is a rebrand of bter.com don't you? They were 'hacked' for 7000 BTC and then gradually lost interest in attempting to repay their customers/victims.
exbase

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:54:58 AM

Nobody is going "hacked" all that exchanges claimed "they were hacked" they just run out with your money.

How I know? Coz we running exchange and all wallets are protected by password. Nobody can steal anything.

Even if they hack the whole data center and stole all shit they cannot takeout out money from wallets the BTC, LTC, etc...

Yes, it take just about 1,000,000 years to decode the 68 chars password.

bonipper

Activity: 246

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:02:49 AM

Nobody is going "hacked" all that exchanges claimed "they were hacked" they just run out with your money.

Sometimes the only exchanges that don't have a bullshiet verification process are the same ones that "claimed" they were hacked. Sometimes they are the only exchange that lists a coin you want to trade.

If anyone chooses to risk using one I suggest keeping your coins there for the barest minimum time necessary. Deposit, do your trade, then withdraw as fast as possible.
exbase

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:13:15 AM

Sometimes the only exchanges that don't have a bullshiet verification process are the same ones that "claimed" they were hacked. Sometimes they are the only exchange that lists a coin you want to trade.

If anyone chooses to risk using one I suggest keeping your coins there for the barest minimum time necessary. Deposit, do your trade, then withdraw as fast as possible.

well,

I wonder myself.

Most of these "exchanges" they have no contact, no name, no company, they are really untraceable and people still sending money to them.
So why the people complain after all... then?

We (exba.se) have legit company, everything registered by law. Anyone can contact the real owners and even that people don't believe us and talking shit even without trying us... For those people I have just one word of wisdom: Go to your nice designed exchanges were everything is perfect and in nice shiny colors. Don't bother that you cannot find owners... Just send them money.. They will be sure happy Smiley

mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

well,

I wonder myself.

Most of these "exchanges" they have no contact, no name, no company, they are really untraceable and people still sending money to them.

We (exba.se) have legit company, everything registered by law. Anyone can contact the real owners and even that people don't believe us and talking shit even without trying us... For those people I have just one word of wisdom: Go to your nice designed exchanges were everything is perfect and in nice shiny colors. Don't bother that you cannot find owners... Just send them money.. They will be sure happy Smiley

agreed

Everything is risk, only spend what you can afford to lose

if you cannot afford it, do not use it

early days, but lovin the exchange, thanks exbase

Grin
F8N00

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

19/11/2018 - Capitulation !!!!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:32:56 AM

well,

I wonder myself.

https://exba.se/contact

Lol, don't you have Office, i don't see any address or phone?
Are you working your "Company" from Home?

Take a look at a proper legit company: https://spectrocoin.com/en/contact.html
exbase

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:16:51 AM

well,

I wonder myself.

well, well

sure we have office.

information there is real.

anyone who can do a little googling can found us out.

I think even the phone numbers are listed at the public ministry web office.

I talking about services where don't you even have the name of company listed.

F8N00

Activity: 230

19/11/2018 - Capitulation !!!!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:08:45 AM

well,

I wonder myself.

well, well

sure we have office.

Ok then, can you please give me your Office address, also your phone number.
Where your Company is registered?
Can you give me your registration number?
These informations must be on your site, check https://cryptopay.me/ (look at the bottom of the page)
exbase

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:01:28 AM

well,

I wonder myself.

well, well

sure we have office.

Can you give me your registration number?
These informations must be on your site, check https://cryptopay.me/ (look at the bottom of the page)

Start trading with us and you will get all info you need.
LupeKidman

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:44:29 AM

I'm voting for FreeWallet. No shitty operations at sign up. Use it for three month already and never get any problem. Saved a bunch of money on fees. They offer 0% transaction fee for BTC inside there system. And outside fee also good. But it's not that good for little cheap coins, because the system does not always cope with the load. But support solve problems fast enough.
exbase

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

We added our real company name and real office address to https://exba.se/contact

You are welcome to visit us.

Most of our support staff is there every day, even Saturday and Sunday.

exbase

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

Real info for our office removed.
For security reasons and mostly stupid people comments.

Anyway if you like to meet us in person. It's possible.
Just email us. Or even better use tox.

JanEmil

Activity: 2296
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

https://www.altilly.com

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:47:09 PM

Binance is way much better and upto a certain limit they do not require any KYC verification. It is at the moment one of the best exchange to have an account with and also if you are a trader it is the best site as the fees is just 0.1% and if you use their coin it is 0.05% one side.
bisq_alexej

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:25:34 PM

Unfortunately wire transfers aren't added to Bisq, but if you can use Zelle then you can freely use Bisq.
As a decentralized exchange you don't need any verification process, you just need a security deposit to lock in a multisig during a trade.
exbase

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

BREAKING NEWS - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS - NEWS

We removed Bitcore BTX because it SUCKS.

We now do withdraw to ZCOIN wallets directly.

Exchange Base - Anonymous Bitcoin & Monero Exchange

https://exba.se

Real Anonymous Bitcoin Exchange.
We don't require any personal information from you.
Entering your personal identity is pure voluntary.
We don't require any ID or verification for deposit and withdraw.

Deposit Options:

1. Bitcoin
2. Litecoin
3. Peercoin
4. Monero
5. Zcoin
6. International Wire Transfer (Swift)
7. Paypal
8. Western Union

Withdraw Options:

1. Bitcoin Wallet
2. Monero Wallet
3. Zcoin Wallet
4. International Wire Transfer (Swift)
5. Paypal
6. Western Union
7. Bank Cheque by FedEx
8. Anonymous Visa Bitcoin Card

We don't discriminate by country.
You can withdraw your bitcoins to cash worldwide.

filipwx

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:15:05 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2018, 11:36:12 AM by filipwx

We removed Bitcore BTX because it SUCKS.

We now do withdraw to ZCOIN wallets directly.

Exchange Base - Anonymous Bitcoin & Monero Exchange

https://exba.se

Real Anonymous Bitcoin Exchange.
Entering your personal identity is pure voluntary.
We don't require any ID or verification for deposit and withdraw.

Deposit Options:

1. Bitcoin
2. Litecoin
3. Peercoin
4. Monero
5. Zcoin
6. International Wire Transfer (Swift)
7. Paypal
8. Western Union

Withdraw Options:

1. Bitcoin Wallet
2. Monero Wallet
3. Zcoin Wallet
4. International Wire Transfer (Swift)
5. Paypal
6. Western Union
7. Bank Cheque by FedEx
8. Anonymous Visa Bitcoin Card

We don't discriminate by country.
You can withdraw your bitcoins to cash worldwide.

Just saw this.
May I know in what you  care Visa Cards are anonymous?

I saw you take 200$ just to send the debit card. Why so high fees?

EDIT:
I have been on your website, trying to register, this is what I see:

So may I know why you are claiming:

Isn't contradictory to what you are saying?  Smiley
exbase

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:07:46 PM

WHY DID YOU NOT MAKE FULL SNAPSHOT OF THE PAGE???

There is stated up/left that Note: Only Fields marked with Full Star symbol are required to fill.

That mean: login, password, email, country. AND NOTHING ELSE.

All other fields you can leave empty.

That's fields are for people that for some reason like to fill all.
exbase

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

And why so high fee $200 for sending the Visa anon debit card? You ask.

From December 2017 to February 2018 we were sending the cards for free.
Even we paid all FedEx fees.

People were ordering the cards like candies. And only like 10% were using it.
90% never even put the card into ATM.

We are not charity. We pay for manufacturing the cards and we have to pay every month to bank. Plus transactions fees.
So that's why we had to put price $200 for the card. So only people who really like to use the card will order it.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: