Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:08:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AltCoin discussion  (Read 8095 times)
quanghuy1289

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:00:51 PM

Please guide me how to use windows wallet
COMPUTER001

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:37:32 PM

I dont know why i didn't buy firstcoin when i was told of it in june when it was sold at 2$ but never the less i got into this project around september, i don't have much regret but firstcoin is a coin to watch out for in 2018, with Atm installation,  mobile app and many more, firstcoin will be like etherum.
From Nigeria invewt in firstcoin club.
Thanks
imtiazit

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:56:08 PM

I am very happy and feeling nice  Kiss to see FRST Firstcoin to see here on bitcoin talk. I live in Pakistan. I know concurrency since last 3 years along with trading and mining as well.
I really like Firstcoin projects specifically its education packs and mining with handsome earning. I wish for the nice and big big progress of FRST (FirstCoin).

I like FirstCoin because it supports poor  Kiss by its education packs and source of income specially when I had no jobs to do. Firstcoin was there to support me  Kiss Kiss .
Many of peoples convinced  Huh by my earning even having no job  Cool .
Now I have team of almost more than 300 users supporting and working for FirstCoin in Pakistan and its prevailing in other cities day by day.

I hope and pray for FirstCoin  Kiss .

Imtiaz Ahmad
+92-345-7936131
Pakistan
ClubGanarGanar

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:28:59 PM

Hello
I'm Carlos Guerra and I want you to take into account my perception of FirstCoin !!! one of the best Cryptocurrency with a great project concerned with social action, in all areas Ecological, Financial Education and Social Economy.

I am helping more than 500 people to get to know the FirstCoin project and cryptocurrency, and it is only the beginning and my goal is for FirstCoin to be known by more people in the world.

From Colombia to the world.

I invite you to know some of the most important cryptocurrencies of the moment and share your place next to the most important.
FirstCoin is your opportunity today !!!

A strong hug!
Carlos Guerra
========================
Hola
Soy Carlos Guerra y quiero que tengas en cuenta mi percepción sobre FirstCoin!!! una de las mejores Criptomonedas con un gran proyecto preocupados por la acción social, en todos los ámbitos Ecológico, Educación Financiera y Economía social.

Estoy ayudando a mas de 500 personas a que conozcan el proyecto y la criptomoneda FirstCoin, y sólo es el comienzo y mi objetivo es que FirstCoin sea conocida por más personas en el mundo.

Desde Colombia para el mundo.

Los invito a que conozcan unas de las criptomonedas más importantes del momento y compartirá su lugar al lado de las más importantes.
FirstCoin es tú oportunidad hoy!!!

Un abrazo fuerte!!!
Carlos Guerra
Polar61

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 01:36:04 PM

Hello - grüezi -bem vindo together

My name is Bruno Imhof, from Switzerland and i receve the newsletter today.
This is included and i like this for work together, we are a family.

Your comment should include. I write under this questions:

- Why you like FirstCoin as a cryptocurrency?
--- FRST is NOT a MLM Coin and we can NOT buy or sell in the community. I like the complet pack and se a nice future on my front.

- How many people do you know who uses it?
--- In the german language countrys ... FRST is still a very small child who has just been born. We can take care of it and make it big and strong. So, i think, im one of the first.

- What country are you representing?
--- Im from Switzerland and work with German, Austria and my country. So, all german language Countrys we can start.
--- We can also introduce our Firstcoin Club in Brazil because we have many relatives and acquaintances there. We also speak Portuguese.

For the start i have create a german language page www.polar61.net.
Leader1st

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:09:17 PM

Hi All,

WOW!!! Finally we are on the most popular forum in the whole world....Welcome all and please share your personal experiences related to FRST since the day you have joined!!!

I joined this amazing and most exciting Cryptocurrency Project of 2017 and 2018 and I am from London...

I have been a trader for more then Two years and have made a fortune trading but when I saw this project and looked at the Most Amazing VALUE PROTECTION PLAN I was literally Blown Away!!!!

We joined on 22nd July 2107 and the price was $2.72 with 21000 Club Members....In the Last few months what we have witnessed and what we as a Team has achieved its not easy to Comprehend!!!! Today we have over 200000 Members all over the World....

Due to the most amazing and exciting Reward System in place in the last 4 months our team has grown to nearly 50000 Club Members...And we All are so Proud and Grateful to all the amazing leaders we have in the whole World..We would also Like to Thank Firstcoin Management and I.T Team for Creating something which is in true meaning CHANGING the lives of So many People around the Globe....

FirstCoin is Truly The BEST COIN!!!!!

Regards

Malik Saqib
Nexus832

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:10:28 PM

Everyone who thinks that he made Profit with Firstcoin, has not realized yet how crypto trading works,

If you bought Firstcoin on June 17th, for 2,57$ the Price was around 0.001Sat
now the Price is Price is 17,54$, but still around at 0.001Sat, thats 0%Profit...

If you bought in on September, October or November for 14$, as the Price was around 0.002Sat
you made more than 100% loss...

also its 99% Premined... Sad

https://imgur.com/a/hwTLN
Marko Radic

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:14:39 PM

I am joning this forum from Belgrade,Serbia. Firstcoin is a cryptocurrency based on a serious project. I believe that Firstcoin is the real future project of cryptocurrency.
dxbcoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:15:38 PM

Hi, do u know that newbie cant post images here? Smiley
Btw I am from Vietnam. Althought I have not invested in FRST but you guys having a good reputation in VN bc of your transparency and promising. Keep up your good work!
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:27:38 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 02:38:01 PM by Bfljosh

It's good to see Firstcoin on bitcointalk

I think Firstcoin is one of the most interesting cryptocurrencies in the market
In months it has a good and linear growing of value
and also when bitcoin go up down fast Firstcoin stay on the price..

I enter in Firstcoin only in september and I start to know their project

only a coin with a real start up project behing can survive in this difficult market
in italy we are doing a great job

There is only two way to make a coin grow.. with great ad investment or talking with people creating a network

the second choice generate a lasting market for the coin and the past 8 months show this.
also with programme merchant, atm, travel, app, eco start up..

I wish a great 2018

I met the Firstcoin project in September thanks to a friend who introduced me. For me it was also the way to enter the world of cryptocurrency. An extraordinary experience. I believe a lot in the firstcoin project. His system is credible and realistic, my coins from September have had a good increase going from 7 to 17 dollars. Thanks to the network system also the package of my coins has grown strongly. What gives me the greatest confidence is that we are working to make it a usable and used currency.
I believe that Firstcoin is the real future project of cryptocurrency.

I have never been involved in any cryptocurrency until I found Firstcoin who was intoruced to me by one of my friends. It has been 3 months since I joined this project and  I have seen phenominal change in the financial situation of my life.
I joined firstcoin on 2nd September 2017 when the coin value was $5.89 today the value has crossed above $17 which itself prove the growth of my income.

The beauty of Fisrtcoin not only lies in the increase in its rates but also a huge source of passive income in the form of advertisement mining share (2% to 8%), Pool share reward, Eco share reward and further a chance to build my own network  which has gained a substantial growth in the community.

The success of Firstcoin is truly based on the projects  which it has launched recently under Eco Share scheme which I believe further give rise to the value of coin. These projects include the distribution of ATM machines throughout the world (a unique project in itself), the biggest Eco project of plantation of foresst in Romania by the name of Paulownia, the new upcoming a billion dollor project The Colombian Tree and last but not least the new upcoming project of Firstcoin Travel.

I personally believe all these projects will aid to the value of coin to reach landmark price of $100 before the end of first half of 2018 and $300 by end of next year.

I am from Luton, UK and I am fully devoting my efforts to build the community who support Firstcoin as a future payment method.

At last Firstcoin already launched on bitcointalk  Wink

There are many lending coins but I still think firstcoin is one of the most safety coin because of DEV team & information very clearly. The strategy of project is very promising. I think firstcoin will be one of the best project in 2018.

I joined in August knew nothing about cryptocurrencies best thing i ever did proud to be a part of Firstcoin.

I know over a hundred people personally using it in the UK where im based all over the moon with the phenomenal returns.

Firstcoin has helped so many people and educated on cryptocurrencies.

Stop samefagging! Is firstcoin some kind of cult or what? I've never seen such brainwashed reactions.
Cryptocurrency trader

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:46:20 PM

Hello I've been a member for months now, My background basically a law graduate worked in banks and local Government for fraud departments, and also been doing for forex trading for 4 years.
 when I saw this opportunity I jumped at it and invested 10,000 dollers and taken the pool package as the passive rewards are great the exchange rate of first coin has been outstanding over 2300 percent in 6 months.

Also fact that you get passive rewards  without having to  introduce any new members, plus that this is not a Ponzi scheme, as all Ponzi scheme requires you to get members to gain a reward, however with first coin you can gain on exchange rate. Echo sharing, atm network and the mining  share from 2-8 percent this is outstanding that was the main reason why I joined this is a great opportunity.
 you will financially benefit not to be missed. And remember my job lost 10 years has been to identify fraud and especially ponzi  schemes, first coin is deafly a great opportunity and not a Ponzi scheme therefore I would recommend this to everyone and best of all this is a chance to get when the rate is not to high however I believe it will increase even greater in the next coming weeks and months, I also done three YouTube vids under under crypto currency trader which explains everything about cryptocurrency and first Join so come on people join this amazing opportunity I'm sure once you done your  due diligence you will see this is something not to be missed Join today !!
reveur

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:08:31 PM

I like how the coin is holding and i'm confident in my investment!

but....

asking ppl from official mail to spam this forum isn't really ''best' way... And the support team doesn't doing their job as they should... I mean i asked a simple thing to get fixed two times already and after first 'copy/paste' response i never got answered and the problem still persist in the platform...

Other than that i cheer for first coin and am pretty sure i invested in the right coin with this flood of ico's lately Cheesy

regards
cryptorichreck

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:26:09 PM

I'm from the USA and I'd like to say that Firstcoin is an incredible project and I'm so excited to see the ECO projects that they have partnered with.

I first purchased Firstcoin in April of 2017 at around 80 cents and have seen the coin price steadily increase to around $17 to $18 per coin. No big swings like you see with some other alt coins, just steady and continued growth.

This coin is awesome and very useful as I can send coins to anyone internally and they receive the payment in about one second. It's Lightening Fast. I can also send through the current exchanges and it's received much faster than Bitcoin!

I have close to 600 friends and colleagues using it and couldn't be more happy.

Exciting times ahead for Firstcoin!
Ddna

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:45:05 PM

Hi everybody,

Best feature of frst so far it is the stability and its lack of volatility due to Firstcoin Club concept.
I started to invest in frst, beginning of December, before Phucket Conference and I truly believe that: ATMs set up, organic growth of the network and additional exchanges visibility will boost frst price to at least 300usd by the end of 2018. Even so, I believe the 300usd target will be reached way before the end of next year.
The public interest for this crypto is increasing at a very fast pace and at this time I have only very good feedback for frst Smiley
I am from Romania and I already have 6 friends who signed up @ Firstcoin Club.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:40:21 PM

Where did all you newbies come from?  Huh wtf is this insane we love this coin spamming?
dalzamora

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:16:34 PM

I like firstcoin because it is a currency that has had a sustainable growth, I love the project with echo sharing, ATMs. real currency, listed in the coinmarketcap, decentralized, public, here in Peru we are a good number that we are using and referring.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:25:09 PM

sono in Italia e sono 6 mesi che ho conosciuto questo fantastico progetto e rimango sbalordito ogni giorno di più dalla trasparenza delle persone che sono dietro questa cryptomoneta... Peraltro sto vedendo molto interesse anche di attività commerciali nell'accettare Firstcoin come moneta di pagamento proprio in virtù della bontà dell'evoluzione che stiamo vivendo in prima persona. Siamo una comunità molto grande in Italia e presto ci aspettiamo un grandissimo salto di qualità in termini di valore. Ho conosciuto 4 anni fa le crypto e sono rimasto affascinato, quando ho conosciuto tutti i termini di sviluppo non ho potuto far altro che averne nel mio portafoglio. La consiglio a tutti

This is an English forum.
drigler

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:36:20 PM

Are you guys paid for spamming or u do it for free?

L O L

I smell SCAM Smiley
pimmi

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:06:50 PM

Are you guys paid for spamming or u do it for free?

L O L

I smell SCAM Smiley
no, he does not pay, has sent a request to the members,

As we shared with you at the Superday Event on December 2nd in Thailand as well as the exceptional web conference held on December 10th, FirstCoin will be listed on a new and improved exchange.

Dear FirstCoin Club member,

The new exchange, besides creating greater liquidity, more confidence, generate more traffic and also help spread the word on our exciting news on our various projects, It helps us to connect with new traders and acquire new users of FirstCoin. All of these benefits will lead to a further rise in the exchange rate and stability for the project.

We have had to submit a number of important documents and information before starting on this new exchange. We are in need of one more piece of the puzzle to be complete and that is to launch a discussion on a forum page called bitcointalk. org, which showcases comments about the cryptocurrency world.

We had no idea that such an old-fashioned interface would be needed and could greatly affect anything but we have respected the request of the association.

Since this forum page is quite new and has been lanched upon the request of the exchange committee we require your help to upload some comments about FirstCoin, we're sure it will be all good ones, so that we can build more information online about the project within specific circles.

We believe that you agree with us here at FirstCoin that it is our common interest within the FirstCoin Club to achieve the highest exchange rate for FirstCoin, all that needs to be done now is to share some of your positive comments in English is possible on the following interface:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2536839

Your comment should include:
 - Why you like FirstCoin as a cryptocurrency?
 - How many people do you know who uses it?
 - What country are you representing?

As with most other forums, In order to add your comments, you will be required to sign up on the page.

This process will only take a fraction of your time to complete however it will create an extremely positive feeling around FirstCoin and leave good information online for those who would also like to transform their lives using FirstCoin and show positivity around the project in the future.

Please add your comment here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2536839

We are thank you in advance for your help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please always double-check your e-wallet address before sending coins.

This is a kind reminder for you doing this.
 Please always CHECK your wallet address before the transaction.
 It is very important, because we are working based on the blockchain technology.
 (This means transactions are irreversible and irrecoverable.)

Yours sincerely,
 FirstCoin Club
z.zoli78

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:11:07 PM

I dont understand why has a big publicity now around Firstcoin like this!
I bought some FRST in Hungary on Easter, i knew that the Firstcoin be success.
Actually i hoped it, but it looked like great!
The project is good, the other possibilities is working and the coin rate is going higher.
ATM?
Eco sharing?
What else do you need?
If the coin still stabile and the exchange rate will go higher the Firstcoin Project is awesome.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: