Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:03:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AltCoin discussion  (Read 8095 times)
frangipani

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:55:24 PM

well, its comming time for me to say to all no-believers : I told you so!! Great coin, different to other. It is smart project. With great background to support it. Besides that, it has greeat support of firstcoinclub. Almost 200000people, and number is just heeting and going to explode. Project with allready thousands of acceptance places.. COins that has value protection program.. Coin that doesnt pay for expensive marketing and PRs. Instead that, it has its own marketing via MLM. And it is working wonderful!! Which coin gives you all of that.. It has realy bright future. Which can give you fix passive monthly income, and oportunitiy to extra profit if you want to do marketing for them. And THAT is NOT pyramid or other stupid things. Your marketing has allready prepared fond -out of ekoprojects that allready exist (look details at www.firstcoinproject.com). Also, ATM-s. No banking, lower taxes.. directly fiat-firstcoin-fiat change... That is future, that is fact... I am realy realy happy that I bought it few months ago..Its not to late.. It will go to few hundred...IT has bright future.. Look at graphs.. Which coin is steady during this btc fluctuations... Value protection my friend.. ITs not bounded to btc.. it is bounded to gold value... great coin... something different, something with future, something with practical use in real life...
Time to say:i told you so Smiley)) Smiley

SteveFinland

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:38:09 PM

PLS only one working ATM location... or anyone working the ecoshare program...
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:02:37 PM

Here's what I like about it: First National Group is a company with an authorized capital of 10 million pounds sterling. This is a huge international corporation intended to provide services for managing client investments. And the conditions are also good: The size of the smallest investment package is $ 50, the income per day is 0.8%. 250 $ will bring 0.85% of income per day, $ 500 - 0.9% per day, $ 1000 - 0.95% per day, $ 2500 - 1%, and $ 5000 - 1.1% per day. There are 3 systems for input and output of funds: Perfect Money, AdvCash and internal transfers between customers. For deducing funds from users who did not pass the test, they withdraw 5% of the commission, and for the past verification - 2.5%.
recluse82

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:01:34 PM

I'm writing from Hungary, I came across with this coin in July when the.rate was 3,3$ I invested by 3 packs now I have pool package amd so far my money is fivefold more within 5 months. Awesome Idea with awesome.coming features. ATM s is gonna be the best no to mention the frst based bank card. When they release the card this coin is gonna be unbeatable. GOGOGO

[/quote]
TAHAMERIAM08

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:46:10 AM

I have lose my money in investing at first coin in c-cex Web trading they have remove firstcoin in ther trading an they tel as this message

C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
FirstCoin [FIRST] has modified wallet to use new blockchain without negotiating it with exchange. Dev is not responding to us. FIRST removed.
Cryptosapiens

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

“A fool and his money are soon parted”

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:18:27 AM

Someone took the time do a lot of newbie profiles and SPAM praise about this coin.

If I had any doubt about this being a SCAM, those fake testimonials sure removed it.

Even to be a SCAMMER you need some INTELLIGENCE, and these guys have none.
recluse82

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:41:22 AM

Someone took the time do a lot of newbie profiles and SPAM praise about this coin.

If I had any doubt about this being a SCAM, those fake testimonials sure removed it.

Even to be a SCAMMER you need some INTELLIGENCE, and these guys have none.

I'm happy club member and u are a moran
SameSamebutDifferent

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:59:33 AM

I'm part of a traders group, when we sow this project first time we think it's a scam but after a while we realize that what these people are doing is super CRAZY (in a good way).
 They started by developing the community first and the plan was great (What is a coin without a strong community?)
 Then they start to show all the projects that they were working in the background,
FIRSTCOIN / Bitcoin ATM NETWORK - i sow their first ATM in a video on YouTube (I know the company that manufactures that ATM's and i used that model for Bitcoin allready)
EcoSharing division- with this I think they will win the game on long term
 In this division, they invest in startups and in green projects to ensure a coin backup.
 We made our research and we hope to invest in Paulownia projects in Romania and some other countries,
(After a short research on the Internet I found out that Paulownia's trees bring profit every 5 years for 40 Years)

We believe this project will have many things to say in the future olso ..... but time will show
Till then we enjoy our profit We bought it at 5 $ .... now it's 16 $ ... not bad 😀

We want this coin to be listed on a bigger Exchange
lostbilderberg

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:15:36 AM

I have joined firstcoin project 6 months ago and he's really changed my life. I have learned alot through its great trainings, webinar and events programs.

I like firstcoin as cryptocurrency because its a verified cryptocurrency based on latest technology secure and fast with low transactions fees.

Well the number of peoples who are using it uncountable coz its growing really very fast and too many merchants start to accept firstcoin as payment method in my country .

Great staff and very helpful and professional support.

ZAKARIA KHALAFA
From MOROCCO
Komandor8957

Activity: 420

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:12:17 AM

Good. I see that you are very active team and do not wait when everything will come by itself. Your projects are unique, especially "green" and with crypto ATMs. But something has to be truly unique in technical terms, because of what your coin will go up? What is this?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:01:27 PM

Stop it you lemmings!
pakhirgan

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:25:13 PM

The growth rate of the currency is impresive. Try to find out the reason. What's they are doing holding the coin in first coin club to avoid the massive sale the coin, and making it more demanded, as lots of crowdsale doing the same. Obligate the presale investor not to sale for 6 or 12 months. Is it not the same thing? Is any expert of crypto currency can analysis the tecnical issue of the coin legimaticy please. Thinking to invest in it considering the good future of the coin. Thanks.
Paloalto17

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:00:40 PM

hi everybody from Italy
a friend told me about the project in lete May but I joined it only late August
then I deposited much more late october
So what? there were big chances in front of my eyes but I cold not see any of them. This was my actual beginning.
Actually as a networker I feel proud to be a part of this company and I am very thankfull to the leaders of this disruptive project!
I will share it as much as I can to anyone I can meet.
I like mining program and also ecosharing projects!
Borrow my eyes because I can see 500$ in the next year: be confident and share this opportunity to everybody!
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:03:51 PM

will soon be opened FRST faucet  Cheesy [ Project Faucet FRST ]
Patmille

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:08:32 PM

interesting thread most commentors are newbie with 1 activity.
TAHAMERIAM08

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:30:44 PM

C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
FirstCoin [FIRST] has modified wallet to use new blockchain without negotiating it with exchange. Dev is not responding to us. FIRST removed.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:04:00 PM

C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
Lol. Firstcoin is a SCAM!
mrriccardo

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:57:46 PM

Embittered by my ignorance in cryptocurrencies, almost by chance I meet Firstcoin and it was love at first sight

I never did network, but in a short time I shared my experience with friends and clients who were enthusiastic about the project

why this happened?

- is a listed currency
- you buy on public excange
- has a high-value remuneration plan
- has an asset protection
- the company has clear and multi-annual growth programs
- invests and shares profits

I imagine in the future the daily use of the crypto and in particular Firtcoin in everyday transactions

Amareggiato dalla mia ignoranza nelle criptovalute, quasi per caso incontro Firstcoin ed è stato amore a prima vista

non ho mai fatto network, ma in poco tempo ho condiviso la mia esperienza con amici e clienti che sono stati entusiasti del progetto

perchè questo successo?

- è una moneta quotata
- si compra su excange pubblici
- ha un piano di remunerazione di alto valore
- ha un asset protection
- la società ha programmi di crescita chiari e pluriennali
- investe e condivide gli utili

immagino nel futuro l'uso quotidiano della crypto e in particolare Firtcoin nelle transazioni di tutti i giorni
Another_Geronimo

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:43:08 PM

" You can open or download a Firstcoin wallet free of charge. There are no monthly account fees, there is no need for a bank card. Even the transactions are almost free. "  Most importantly, you need to pay oboe attention to the safety ...

Be aware that if you chose to place your FirstCoin to their 'mining program' FirstCoin will charge you 7.5% to withdraw your coins back to an external wallet when the time comes to do that.
That would appear to include 7.5% of your original investment. Consider that for a moment - 7.5%.
Something, which anyone who's decided to go down that route, should raise with the FistCoin folks.
Another_Geronimo

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:55:47 PM

While Fistcoin is an interesting project, everyone should be aware that, should you decide to place your FirstCoins into their 'mining program', FirstCoin will charge you 7.5% for transferring coins back to an exchange, so you can then resell them. That likely includes 7.5% of your original investment - invest 10,000 and they charge you 750 to transfer your own investment back!
This is an issue FirstCoin needs to address urgently.

For the benefit of the 'regulars' who've seen an influx of newbies posting on the forum - an email post went out from the Firstcoin folks, to their members, stating that the coin is to be listed on an additional exchange but the exchange required that some discussion about the coin be present on this forum, hence the pulse of posts.  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: