Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:50:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AltCoin discussion  (Read 8095 times)
chshan

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:25:35 PM

C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
FirstCoin [FIRST] has modified wallet to use new blockchain without negotiating it with exchange. Dev is not responding to us. FIRST removed.
Lol. Firstcoin is a SCAM!

Scam is now a pet name for each and every cryptocurrency. Grow up and use current new terminologies. E.g Firstcoin isn't in some bubble, it's not a pump & dump coin and it's not volatile. (So all is well with this coin). Look at it's graphs and check for yourself... Cheers
sangramb

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:15:08 AM

There are 2 websites for Firstcoin:

1. Project site: www.firstcoinproject.com

2. Project community and earning site: https://firstcoin.club/

Steps:
1. Buy coins on an exchange:
www.Livecoin.net
www.yobit.net
2. Transfer coins to your wallet on www.firstcoin.club
3. Buy a package
4. Put the coins in mining to earn interest with a rate based on your package (upto 8% per month)

Good thing about this coin is that they are focusing on all possible revenue streams starting with eco-sharing projects/startups, ATM, exchange price, community building etc. backed by blockchain and combined with the power of networking. Yes it does have affiliate marketing/networking models, combined with its coin. That I believe is its power.
I did my research and found that people associated with it are open and straight forward, that builds trust...the coin is doing well in many markets, should catch up in the west soon.
It is a very good buy at current levels, expect it to be between $100-200 after June 2018.
Happy investing!!!! 
sltshp

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:17:42 AM

Nice to see people sharing their experiences on how they first found out about FirstCoin.

Seems theres been different mediums which people found out....interesting. Looks like you guys have some good marketing done.

frstcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:46:18 AM

Hello,

If you download the wallet from the official website:
http://firstcoinproject.com, it won't contain any trojans or viruses.

Source code is publicly available, you can also check for yourself this situation.

Antivirus softwares often react to these software wallets with similar threats, because they can hang your computer if you want to mine with them.
This applies also to other coins, we believe it is not a real threat.

Best regards!
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:22:02 PM

I think this is very strange for this thread, because all I see is commented is newbie. is this all your team that deliberately make post to introduce more your project ?? but it's okay, this may be all part of your plan to make it nicer.

PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:49:05 PM

Interesting project,any bounties going on?
BlackAndrei

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:50:49 AM

I wanted to remove 81 coins from the firstcoinclub, after I waited for 3 days, 72h.
I received this text......

it's not fair what they do ... they're my coins you can not put me on what's mine. You can not change the rules of the game during a match.

IN ORDER TO REDUCE ABUSES, PAYOUT FEATURE WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR 8 TO 14 DAYS, THEREFORE PAYOUTS WILL BE DELAYED. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES.

IMAGE HERE
https://ibb.co/dKEdX6 

is everything controlled ... why should I wait 3 days, 72h to remove the coins from the firstcoinclub? that means they manipulate the price of the coin.

it is not true that this currency is decentralized.

Nexus832

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:05:55 PM

I wanted to remove 81 coins from the firstcoinclub, after I waited for 3 days, 72h.
I received this text......

it's not fair what they do ... they're my coins you can not put me on what's mine. You can not change the rules of the game during a match.

IN ORDER TO REDUCE ABUSES, PAYOUT FEATURE WILL BE SUSPENDED FOR 8 TO 14 DAYS, THEREFORE PAYOUTS WILL BE DELAYED. WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES.

IMAGE HERE
https://ibb.co/dKEdX6 

is everything controlled ... why should I wait 3 days, 72h to remove the coins from the firstcoinclub? that means they manipulate the price of the coin.

it is not true that this currency is decentralized.

True it is not Decentralized, its a "Ponzi" like BCC but worse...

109.9million Coins are Premined thats about 99% (Max Supplie 110 million) they dont even notice that on the front page, like they are trying to hide that fact.

I have to repeat what i wrote on page 2,

Everyone who thinks that he made Profit with Firstcoin, has not realized yet how crypto trading works,

If you bought Firstcoin on June 17th, for 2,57$ the Price was around 0.001Sat
now the Price is Price is 17,54$, but still around at 0.001Sat, thats 0%Profit...

If you bought in on September, October or November for 14$, as the Price was around 0.002Sat
you made more than 100% loss...

https://imgur.com/a/hwTLN

also there is this youtube channel, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXNj2wB87Kp8ysUjdDByHQA
seems trustworthy right? Grin , its ridiculous!

Their System works like this, you need to buy FRST on Livecoin or Yobit, then they want you to invest your FRST in their Club by buying Packages, they offer 8 price ranges (Starter to Vip).
If you purchase a membership, your coins will be locked away for 183Days (You cant sell them anymore)
for that you will allegedly benefit from ECO sharing and Mining.
they Offer a Pyramid shaped Refereal System, you can build a group and benefit from people you recruit for their system...

what mining?, as i mentioned before its 99% premined, if they mine btc or other coins where is the mining facilitie?
there is no prove of existence.

Most of their Partners seem to be meaningless or fake,
Firstcoinclub - its Firstcoin themselves
Firstcoin Travel - its Firstcoin themselves
WorldcoinIndex - WorldCoinIndex is not their Partner, why should they?
its a coin index, its just the only CoinIndex where FRST seems good to a certain degree.

just stay away from this Ponzi Scam

trade84

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:43:24 PM

ahhh leggete attentamente qua.!!!!!!

http://truffacoin.com/firstcoin-truffa-in-arrivo  Huh Huh Grin Grin
TAHAMERIAM08

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:47:49 PM

What can I do to withdrawal my firstcoin in c-cex.com
They tel us that the developer of firstcoin has change the blockchain without giving this website the update of this new blockchain my firstcoin steel in my balance and I can't do no think to withdrawal it or to exchange it because they have remove it from trading
chshan

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:10:29 AM

ahhh leggete attentamente qua.!!!!!!

http://truffacoin.com/firstcoin-truffa-in-arrivo  Huh Huh Grin Grin

Isn't that an 8 month old article ?? lol
Even if it's a ponzi scheme Firstcoin club is gonna be around for several years if you compare it with bitconnect which might only last till the end of 2018
jrtaboraman

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:32:36 AM

I think this is very strange for this thread, because all I see is commented is newbie. is this all your team that deliberately make post to introduce more your project ?? but it's okay, this may be all part of your plan to make it nicer.

I think that's one of their strategy. Giving positive feedback so that this coin can gather attention! but nah! in social media it might work but not here. SCAM alert.
shahzadakhan580

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:29:50 AM

WOW... What a plan!!!!
I just love Firstcoin, Love the compensation plan they have....

The most amazing and attractive thing investing in Firstcoin is the ECO sharing program... That is to say they are working for the betterment of humanity and Protection of our Planet....

I have started last month and by the Grace of Almighty today i have a huge team of investors and marketing professionals...

I am from Pakistan......

Love u Firstcoin club.....
BlackAndrei

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:50:38 AM

in Italy is already seen as a ponzi SCAM.

read the article here
http://www.truffacoin.com/firstcoin/firstcoin-la-super-truffa-piramidale

to get the money out of the firstcoin you have to bring other people to the firstcoinclub.....

you can no longer send the coins from the firstcoinclub to a public exchange

everyone who writes here "I love firstcoin", are all members ... they know not how cyptocurrency works...

ATTENTION IS ONE PONZI SCAM
TAHAMERIAM08

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:58:40 AM

I have problems with firstcoin and I want slack of firstcoin club I want to talk with them
Ther is other people who have the same problem
And I want to find a solution for me and the other people
iozver

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:09:47 AM

It's very likely that very many comments here are fake. If you look for information about this project on the network, you will not find any positive points.
recluse82

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:05:59 PM

in Italy is already seen as a ponzi SCAM.

read the article here
http://www.truffacoin.com/firstcoin/firstcoin-la-super-truffa-piramidale

to get the money out of the firstcoin you have to bring other people to the firstcoinclub.....

you can no longer send the coins from the firstcoinclub to a public exchange

everyone who writes here "I love firstcoin", are all members ... they know not how cyptocurrency works...

ATTENTION IS ONE PONZI SCAM

Mate, you are talking about bullshit, nobody meeds to bring extra person to send out your coins.
So many fake and uninformant member here, you don't even.know what is going on in this project
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:11:29 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin
the price is about 17 USD with 1,869,936 FRST circulating supply from 110,000,000 FRST in total supply
so thats the causes, why the price is so high because of low circulating supply
By the way, i have a friend on fb that always promote this coin,, but with MLM system , is that true ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3272

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:02:08 AM

Is this frstcoin username on bitcointalk officially First coin account?
Can you explain more about team  who wich you are and can you represent here?
I have few friends who's completely beginners in crypto world, they invested in some weird way in frst coin.

My first impressions that looks like ponzy scheme

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
peopleupsetmeup

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:03:41 AM

I would like to know some more about the referal and bounty program around. The benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: