Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AltCoin discussion  (Read 8095 times)
BlackAndrei

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:31:54 AM

the world is coming here because of MLM

they do not know what is cryptocurrency....

if you bring a person you give 10% of what he invests, works on a binary system, you also pay 10% of the weakest team ...

many say it's not ponzi, well then respond to me:

why should I wait 72 h (3 days) to remove coins from firstcoinclub?  should be instant, right?
why stop me 7.5% when I get money from the firstcoinclub?
why can I now earn money just by recruiting other people?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zephyrist

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:14:30 PM

I think It's not a ponzi. You can buy FRST(firstcoin) from the public coin exchange, such as, livecoin.net and yobit.net.
If you would like passive income, just only put the coin into Firstcoin club. In each month, the club will provide 2-8% which FRST cryptocurrency will be paid, not fiat currency, USD or EUR like many companies do.

In Firstcoin club, the coin will be locked for 6 months, you can earn the income 2-8% every month. If the coin is unlocked, you can sell all of them or still keep them and get 2-8% income the same.

To keep coin in firstcoin club is a way to increase the price.
Low sell and high buy. What will happen with the price?

For team bonus- binary, direct, and matching bonus, they also will be paid with Firstcoin cryptocurrency only.
It's not like the money from new members to pay for old members.

What I talked about is only one of things and benefits from Firstcoin club.

Sorry for my broken English. I'm not a native speaker  ^________________^

TerrorFromTheDeep

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:21:21 PM

What the real purpose of this coin? What the difference from another altcoins? All of them fast, secure and better than bitcoin - heh. But only few have a good level of capitalisation. Could you specify - why???
zephyrist

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:35:00 PM

the world is coming here because of MLM

they do not know what is cryptocurrency....

if you bring a person you give 10% of what he invests, works on a binary system, you also pay 10% of the weakest team ...

many say it's not ponzi, well then respond to me:

why should I wait 72 h (3 days) to remove coins from firstcoinclub?  should be instant, right?

why should I wait 72 h (3 days) to remove coins from firstcoinclub?  should be instant, right?
>>>>>> In my opinion, the seller will not know the price in advance. This can protect high volume to sell immediately and prevent the price down abruptly
>>>>>> I think it's the basic thing to have some fees for withdrawal but It's high fee, I do agree
>>>>> More people to buy the coin can increase the demand. The bonus from sponsoring people will be paid with firstcoin cryptocurrency not fiat. I'm so new for Firstcoin. It's just my opinion. ^__^

zephyrist

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:41:15 PM

What the real purpose of this coin? What the difference from another altcoins? All of them fast, secure and better than bitcoin - heh. But only few have a good level of capitalisation. Could you specify - why???

In the website, there is some infomation. Maybe it can help.

FYI
http://firstcoinproject.com/
recluse82

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:02:08 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin
the price is about 17 USD with 1,869,936 FRST circulating supply from 110,000,000 FRST in total supply
so thats the causes, why the price is so high because of low circulating supply
By the way, i have a friend on fb that always promote this coin,, but with MLM system , is that true ?

Mate, coinmarketcap is false, check on their website, 17,6 million in circulation.

So many false information is going on here
cripto01

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:21:45 PM

- Por que você gosta da FirstCoin como criptomoeda?

Listado em worldcoinindex.com e Coinmarketcap.com,  "Blockchain Explorer" disponível , Ewallet para download, presente em muitos Exchange

✔️ Primeira criptomoeda com programa de protecção de valor de troca

✔️ Primeira criptomoeda que conecta e suporta StartUp

✔️ Uma das poucas criptomoeda que terá uma rede de caixas automáticas ATM

✔️ Tem que adquirir Firstcoin nos exchanges e só depois de ter Firstcoins é que pode pertencer ao Club!!!

✔️ Plano de benefícios muito interessante para investidores e Networkers

✔️ Benefícios mensais da mineração

- Quantas pessoas você recomendou a usar Firstcoin?
mais de 40 pessoas diretamente

- Em que país você está representando?
Portugal

Estamos disponíveis para ajudar todos os interessados de língua Portuguesa, Francesa e Espanhol!!!
MrPaky

Activity: 53
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:48:26 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 01:40:30 AM by MrPaky

It is obvious that this is a scam.

1) is not decentralized
2) is a MLM system
3) To participate in the system, you must buy the coins on the exchanges and then send it to them
4) the value is piloted, just look at the volume and the marketcap
5) Send an email to those registered on their site, to push people to leave positive comments, because some exchange to place as requisite: ad on bitcointalk.
6) The first people of the "pyramid" are already present in other scam projects.

1) A 99.99% pre-mine has been made, which means that most of the coins are in the hands of the company (so who says that it is 100% decentralized, do you know what "decentralized" means?)

2) receive prizes if you present/promote the project

3) The packages you buy them on their store (website) ... But someone says that around the world is accepted LOL ... it would be nice if I pointed out some store

4) Recently, the Firstcoin currency, the company that controls Firstcoin, has imposed the supply in circulation. This is to keep a high price. So the value did not go up, rather it would have decreased, if they would have kept the supply in circulation unchanged.

This screen is from July 2017:

I recovered the screen from this archive: https://www.filippomartin.com/tag/firstcoin/
In the article written on July 27 "Firstcoin truffa/scam o reale cryptovaluta".
Here is the complete article: https://www.filippomartin.com/firstcoin-truffa-scam-o-reale-cryptovaluta/

This screen:

I did it a few minutes ago.

(if you doubt the date of the article, there are comments in the article, you can also find other Firstcoin screens on coinmarketcap by searching on Google: "Firstcoin screen coinmarketcap)

Another proof is to check the history on coinmarketcap. See: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/firstcoin/historical-data/?start=20170919&end=20171219

From 29 October '17 to 14 December '17, the marketcap column is empty. It is also worth noting that on 28 October '17 the market cap was over 198 million, while today it is only 31 million.

5) If it were a legitimate project, the positive comments come by themselves.

6) They are the same people who have participated in other SCAM projects such as: Onecoin and CoinSpace (in this case too they were at the top of the "pyramid")

Should I continue to highlight other "quirks"?

This announcement and its comments make the chickens laugh ...

You can see more details here: http://truffacoin.com/firstcoin/firstcoin-la-super-truffa-piramidale

P.S. Sorry for my English.
TAHAMERIAM08

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:26:47 PM

We have invest at this coin in c-cex and we have Lose our money because the div of firstcoin don't want to give c-cex the new updates of blockchain

C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
FirstCoin [FIRST] has modified wallet to use new blockchain without negotiating it with exchange. Dev is not responding to us. FIRST removed.

Sep 29, 2017

adextetoo

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:48:47 PM

hello firstcoin, i will like to know more about the new ICO package coming up, though most of my friends think this is an exit plan from your company, please kindly throw more light and ease the FUD
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:25:31 PM

C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
FirstCoin [FIRST] has modified wallet to use new blockchain without negotiating it with exchange. Dev is not responding to us. FIRST removed.
Lol. Firstcoin is a SCAM!

Scam is now a pet name for each and every cryptocurrency. Grow up and use current new terminologies. E.g Firstcoin isn't in some bubble, it's not a pump & dump coin and it's not volatile. (So all is well with this coin). Look at it's graphs and check for yourself... Cheers

No thanks. You are brainwashed.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:26:42 PM

These MLM idiots think they have the new btc. They have no idea what good crypto is. This is laughable.
chshan

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:53:22 PM

C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
Lol. Firstcoin is a SCAM!

Scam is now a pet name for each and every cryptocurrency. Grow up and use current new terminologies. E.g Firstcoin isn't in some bubble, it's not a pump & dump coin and it's not volatile. (So all is well with this coin). Look at it's graphs and check for yourself... Cheers

No thanks. You are brainwashed.

We've actually all been brainwashed that Cryptocurrencies are the future currency. That's never gonna happen but yeah these cryptocurrencies are always gonna be around as a trading commodity just like any commodity like gold. But more usability for sure due to it's digital nature.
Firstcoin club is surely an MLM scheme but it's not a ponzi scheme. What do you think Bitconnect is ? That's also an MLM pyramid scheme and many others that promise upto 45% monthly return what about them ? Firstcoin is a way more sustainable and risk free investment opportunity as compared to Bitconnect.
chshan

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:15:35 PM

hello firstcoin, i will like to know more about the new ICO package coming up, though most of my friends think this is an exit plan from your company, please kindly throw more light and ease the FUD

Lol..You are comparing firstcoin club offer of free ICOs with Laser Online ??
Laser online scammed almost 300 million $ and as an exit strategy they told investors that there investment will now be converted to ICO.
But firstcoin club is not converting your investment into ICOs, they are just offering free ICOs of other viable companies as a bonus, those ICOs are never actually going to affect your original investment if they are not successful but there's a potential of huge gains for sure. Year 2017 has seen great success of several ICOs with huge gains so Firstcoin club is offering few of them free to attract new investors..
People keep their eyes on "Countdowns" and wait like little kids to buy ICOs and here you are getting them for free with your Firstcoin investment.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:14:35 PM

These MLM idiots think they have the new btc. They have no idea what good crypto is. This is laughable.

I know some people who're hear something about crypto and bitcoin. Now bitcoin worth $18-$20000 and "a lot of people going to be a millionaire" on this story layman's believe in a story where is First coin "new" bitcoin, and there is a revolution. I'm sorry that people are naïve and greedy and believe it in any fast-money scheme, because of that regular crypto have a harder way to success.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
SameSamebutDifferent

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:42:41 AM

FIRSTCOIN MODEL IS VERY SIMPLE,
Let’s see where is the scam? And how this
Cryptocurrency community based affect the “ Real cryptocurrency “
FirstCoin with his business model educate more then 200.000 people about cryptocurrency.
To buy FirstCoin you buy it like any other cryptocurrency ( FROM PUBLIC EXCHANGE), First the member are trained about Bitcoin, how to buy Bitcoin and then on the exchange( Livecoin or Yobit) they buy FirstCoins.
( Till here people learner how to buy/sell Cryptocurrency)
Secound step:
After buying FirstCoin a person have 2 options:
1. To keep his coins on the exchange and sell/buy ( do  trading)
Many people bought on the exchange and keep the coins there( I was one of them) I bought at 2$ and I sold at 10$( 5 times Profit)
2. If you send your FirstCoins in the wallet that they provide in the CLUB then your coins will automatically will be blocked for 6 months, after 6 months your coins will un unlocked and you will be free to transfer them on any wallet( exchange, personal wallet, online wallet, windows wallet etc) YOU DONT BUY ANYTHING, YOU DONT SPEND YOUR COINS
In this 6 months when you keep you coins in the club, becouse you help the project to grow the company share some benefits with you.
1. They share with you,FirstCoins from the prmined coins( a fix amount, depends how many coins You locked in the club)
2. The Profit generate buy the ATM network will be shared with All the club members ( based on how many coins they keep in the club)
3. They invest in real projects (startups, environmental projects( tree plantation) that generate profit after a while and the same they share the profit with the club members
4. They invest in a ICO and they share the ICO tokens with the club members who keep the coins in the
Club)

After 6 months you are free to do whatever you want with your coins, if you keep you coins for another 6 months in the club you get the benefits from the company, if not you are just a trader and that’s all.

Where do you see a scam here? How Can a real coin based on sharing economy model( Uber) can be a scam ?

I like this project and and start to buy more and more Firscoins becouse a coin who is backed up with real things and sharing the profit with me, this can not be bad .... check UBER MODEL
SteveFinland

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:02:47 PM

FIRSTCOIN MODEL IS VERY SIMPLE, It's a SCAM and the end is coming Cheesy

PLS tell me:
- Where the ATM?
- Why change the blockchain?
- Where are the many coin the old blockchain?
- Where the real project?

Just say one thing that works Cheesy

FirstCoin with his business model educate more then 200.000 people about cryptocurrency.
To buy FirstCoin you buy it like any other cryptocurrency ( FROM PUBLIC EXCHANGE), First the member are trained about Bitcoin, how to buy Bitcoin and then on the exchange( Livecoin or Yobit) they buy FirstCoins.
Secound step:
Many people bought on the exchange and keep the coins there( I was one of them) I bought at 2$ and I sold at 10$( 5 times Profit)
2. If you send your FirstCoins in the wallet that they provide in the CLUB then your coins will automatically will be blocked for 6 months, after 6 months your coins will un unlocked and you will be free to transfer them on any wallet( exchange, personal wallet, online wallet, windows wallet etc) YOU DONT BUY ANYTHING, YOU DONT SPEND YOUR COINS
In this 6 months when you keep you coins in the club, becouse you help the project to grow the company share some benefits with you.
1. They share with you,FirstCoins from the prmined coins( a fix amount, depends how many coins You locked in the club)
2. The Profit generate buy the ATM network will be shared with All the club members ( based on how many coins they keep in the club)
3. They invest in real projects (startups, environmental projects( tree plantation) that generate profit after a while and the same they share the profit with the club members
4. They invest in a ICO and they share the ICO tokens with the club members who keep the coins in the
Club)

After 6 months you are free to do whatever you want with your coins, if you keep you coins for another 6 months in the club you get the benefits from the company, if not you are just a trader and that’s all.

Where do you see a scam here? How Can a real coin based on sharing economy model( Uber) can be a scam ?

I like this project and and start to buy more and more Firscoins becouse a coin who is backed up with real things and sharing the profit with me, this can not be bad .... check UBER MODEL
TAHAMERIAM08

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:39:24 AM

FIRSTCOIN MODEL IS VERY SIMPLE, It's a SCAM and the end is coming Cheesy

PLS tell me:
- Where the ATM?
- Why change the blockchain?
- Where are the many coin the old blockchain?
- Where the real project?

Just say one thing that works Cheesy

Secound step:
Club)

C-CEX.com
@CryptoCurrEncyX
Mr.Ngo

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:07:48 AM

I was asked to buy a FRST coin package by a friend who has no fucking knowledge about cryptocurrency.
I was ok to put very small amount of money to buy the package since I could see we were able to trade FRST on Livecoin.net & yobit.net, and I was given an account to access FClub.

Now, all account at FClub is not able to send any FRST to exchange to trade. There were no announcement, communication from FClub or any other information on social media network about this interruption. We don't see any real activity from First Coin team to prove their project is healthy, no white paper, who the fuck is behind this projects? CEO, CTO, Development team? nothing.

I believe First Coin's collapse is coming very soon. The guy who created this topic can be anyone on this internet, no guarantee he is  from Fcoin project. It's 99.999% SCAM project. 

Disclaimer: I am FRST owner from Vietnam, less than 100 FRST
fabio13010

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:47:19 PM

For me this coin has a great future, there is a serious plan of eco sharing with it  !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: