Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:40:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AltCoin discussion  (Read 8095 times)
prtomic

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:07:14 AM

After several attempts my KYC was approved within few minuets after I submitted my documents using the new interface.
I used passport and made a photo using my laptop webcam.
Has anyone tried?

Let’s now see when my pending withdrawals will be released. I'm waiting since the end of December.

Will update if there is any news.

I was verified too
many people that I know has received payout in livecoin wallet after two days

I received my payout yesterday. So it seems it will go now smoothly. I'll try now to withdraw some additional coins.
yasirsidds89

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:29:57 AM

can anyone tell me why the price of first coin dropped from 15usd to 2 or 3usd ?
freeppleman

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

can anyone tell me why the price of first coin dropped from 15usd to 2 or 3usd ?

as you see all coins drop, and many of 300% 400%

the problem with firstcoin price is that they stop paying for 45 days and opening pays many sell immediately

this is a reason..

we got to see when start realizing things they say in webinar in last two weeks
kytra

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:06:03 PM

Sure. Price dropped from 18.5 to 1.8$ (it will be close to 0 soon like bitconnect and davorcoin) because old investors that finished 6 months 'mining/lending' period start selling and there aren't enough new buyers. Price drops when there are more sellers than buyers.
Firstcoin looks ponzi , 99.9% from all coins are premined, etc etc.. soon will be under 1$... especially that a lot of users coudn't move the coins to the exchange ...so the sell orders will be a lot more than buy orders ..so the price will drop more...
Your welcome...

PS. next time invest in a real coin... firstcoin is not a crypto IMO... its a ponzi.
Batus

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:11:16 PM

This project seems to be scam
emanuelgunter

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

Would be interesting to see cryptos get sold through traditional ATMs!
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:03:46 AM

As expected this shitcoin base on ponzi system dumped hard. I am feeling very sorry for investors. People should learn from their mistake and should not put their money on any mlm project.
SteveFinland

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:12:19 PM

Created 14.02.2018 12:44

Dear clients, deposit/withdrawal for FRST has been closed due to permanent hard forks. We credit clients with transactions which aren’t exist anymore, we will not continue to do it.

There is one more reason, which we forwarded to developer, since we’re not eligible to disclose sensitive information.

Source: http://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/607
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:33:04 AM

Last Time i saw this MLM Coin around $15 and now $1.2 #WTF
Investor Got Rekt so Bad Learn a lesson and stay away from MLM Shit.

Cryptocurrency trader

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:04:03 AM

the coin is fine the earlier investors will reinvest as they made a profit and its cheap to buy it will go up to 6-7 dollars soon also firstcoin not only coin which has had loss in value look at the entire market, the first quarter is always bad and yes when people sell price does go down but that is  natural market forces at play at some point everyone sells so not a concern at all, in fact best time to buy now
superflux

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

this project is a scam, do not invest.
Ddna

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:41:17 PM

All Firstcoin buyers,

please send an email to dina.dadoo@yahoo.com.
aristaeux

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:56:27 PM

seems to be a scam project? please clarify
makskara

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

https://www.livecoin.net/en/news/view/611

FIRSTCOIN NEWS
Created 16.02.2018 16:26
Dear clients, please withdraw your FRST coins til 26/02/2018. FRST will be delisted on that date.
The reason for delisting is requests from police authorities from at least 2 countries at this moment and 1 open case. We're not authorized to disclose any details of requests or case, please don't ask us, we can't do that. The only one thing we can say is that we are fully cooperated with legal authorities, because we are strictly against using of our platform to money laundering, financing of terrorism, or any other illegal activity.
Another reason is reversed (declined) transactions. We'll try to explain in plain. If you control the network of any coin, you can send a transaction to recipient (to Exchange, for example), wait for processing and crediting of this transaction and then make a fork to remove this transaction from blockchain. Thus you double your money, because your account on Exchange still has this transaction. This is what happened with FRST network not once, but constantly. We don't know who is responsible for this fraud, malefactor or legal owner, but outcome is the same in both cases.
THE END!
Ddna

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:55:19 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:24:04 PM by Ddna

Perestegy Nagy Gyorgy - the owner of Firstcoin project
Bella Kisbenedek- Chief Executive Officer
Gabor Kisbenedek - Chief Operations Officer
Zoltan Toth - Kisbenedek’s family lawyer

All victims of this major fraud, please send an email to dina.dadoo@yahoo.com to formalize our complaints as an organized group.
aryankhan

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

What to do.. i have 5000 frst on my livecoin wallet
pralav999

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:41:42 AM

What to do.. i have 5000 frst on my livecoin wallet

you can move to https://yobit.io/?bonus=wrQcr exchange or firstcoin wallet
SteveFinland

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

Where the money?

CEO in 2016: Gabor Kisbenedek - https://www.facebook.com/kisbenedek.gabor

Support in 2016: Molnár Gergely Dávid https://www.facebook.com/M0GEDA

Marketing Directo
r  in 2016: Árpád Bernula facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014161925637

Master Distributor - joined february 2017. february: Alexandru Saiu https://www.facebook.com/saiu.alexandru

Are they taxing after the income? Smiley
szuh

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:37:28 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2018, 10:44:19 PM by szuh

I have been reading the posts for a while now and was not interested in posting anything but just want to share my personal experience, knowledge and research

I don't want to knock other coins, but if you do your homework and research hundreds of other coins including ICOs including the whole crypto market, you are investing on pure trust and belief with no proven track record, if this is a problem for you then DON'T INVEST IN ANY CRYPTOCOIN. In any type of business online or offline their are always uncertainties and risks, is anything ever guaranteed?

FirstCoin is just like any other coin, sometimes better then some others, at least people that are promoting the coin are not hiding away, especially the management board. So the coin has gone from $16 to $1 i know this is bad, but not the end of the world and not the end of FirstCoin, crypto's are here to stay. But most traders and investors always buy at a discount, so for experienced people,i think this is a good opportunity.

Who do we blame? if you think you have lost your money and want to chase the people promoting the coin or the management? I personally know people that have purchased Bitcoins when the price was $19k and today its about $10K... the same story for hundreds of other coins also... who should we blame? who should we get our money back from? did we not think the price can go down also? only up? do you believe it will go up again?

The US stock market crashed this month and droped 1500 points in one day! who do you blame? where do we complain or get our money back?

People need to understand the project and the coin before making quick judgement's.

The project has a platform where if you lock your coins for a period of time they will reward you back in coins every month,  they are not paying interest, they don't state that they trade with the coins and yes they do give all the coins back that you lock in, i have got all mine back.

So you think its a Ponzi? please study the definition of a Ponzi scheme. The basics: you are taking money from new investors and using that money to pay off your old investors, in this instance you can see how a scheme is paying out to investors and where the money being paid out is coming from, the flow of money would usually be hidden from investors.

Unfortunately we now live in a world where governments use new TAX money to pay off old debt's, debt's which has been built up providing services back to the people, ponzi scheme? maybe, businesses always use new money to pay off the old, that's how most businesses operate.

FirstCoin they clearly state that they have premined the coins, meaning all the coins are in a reserve account (kind of like a bank pre printing money ready for distribution), so we know where the coins being paid out are coming from. They are using the platform to distribute the premined coins to people that have decided to lock their coins in return being rewarded more coins.

Remember you don't have to lock coins, they can be kept in the desktop wallet, platform wallet, on the wallet at yobit or in the coinomi wallet, they can be traded.

MLM Business model: Yes they have a part of the business which has a MLM structure to help promote the business, but its not compulsory like most MLMs. You don't have sign up anyone if you don't want to and are not required to do so, you are just given the option to do so if you wish in return for commission in coins.

Yes they have their flaws like any business, but i can see them trying to sort bits out. Crypto is a completely new business model, their ain't previous experience to go on or issues that can be expected, so most projects are going with the flow ironing out problems as they appear. We just need to be patient and support the project that we have taken part in and hopefully the price will increase over time.

FirstCoin has a huge offline community, I don't think many coins have a large offline community, that's why you don't find much information online, its all offline!

I don't work for the company, i am not a networker, I am not a paid promoter or anything to do with FirstCoin I am a offline business person with a Tech background who has invested in FirstCoin and i am just sharing my own personal experience and research into the Project for others looking for information, i am not a financial adviser, business adviser, or a crypto adviser.
kytra

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:46:06 PM

Wrong, wrong, wrong!

You cannot compare Firstcoin to a normal crypto currency, even with a bad project. Firstcoin its a Ponzi and it is set to failure math wise.
Short ex: you go for 25k package. Your sponsor gets 20% affiliate commision and you get a 10% insta bonus, lol.  You get a 7.5%/month for staking, so in 6 months they have a ROI of 75% (20+10+6x7.5), without their profits. Ohh… great...they must be some kind of markets geniuses. I wonder why Wall Street doesn’t hire them.

A ponzi goes down when there are not enough new members, and it goes exponentially.
So when they have 10 mil members for ex, they need at least 30 mil new signups next 6 months.. And then 100 mil, 500 mil etc..
And lets say bitcoin users gets to 300 mil people. Do we need more to sustain? No… and there is the difference between a healthy  ecosystem and a ponzi sht.
If you believe that ATMs and Paulownia trees are projects to sustain that kind of grow then you are naive…

Transparency: Where are their invoices with Trees bought and ATMs? Who makes the ATMs? What stage are them? etc etc..

So obv its not a sustainable business model and as soon as people stop investing the pyramid falls.

I am sure in a max 3 months they will come with an announcement similar with bitconnect and davorcoin. They will say that its a lot of FUD and legal issues so they have to close the staking program. And will refund people with useless Firstcoins ...
Maybe even sooner... 1 month...

Sry for your loss.. GL next time!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: