Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:36:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AltCoin discussion  (Read 8095 times)
SteveFinland

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:34:22 PM

Simplifying the Livecoin message = double entry bookkeeping.

1. Firstcoinproject
2. Firstcoinclub

This is cheating.
mikoserb

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

I am joning this forum from Istanbul Turkiye and I have bought my firstcoins at June 2017 and the price was 2,2 USD. At this time being I am very glad that I made an investment at firstcoin . And I advised many friends also. And we have invested totaly around 400,000 usd with my friends and relatives.What I am pleased about this coin is, the publishers are always transparent and they keep their words so far. Now the price has reached 17-18 usd and we gained very good profit.

We have been asking about mobile applications and now they promised this also. The daily volume reached 1,5-2 million usd at exchanges which makes us also very glad.

I am still holding my coins and with my friends we will continue to hold them. At my company now I am starting selling my products with firstcoin also which will also forward me to make more investment to this valuable crypto .

I really want to know the final outcome of your investment as well as your relatives investment,
freeppleman

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:48:15 AM

there will be news shortly

stay in touch

I suggest to buy firstcoin in march something happen

kytra

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

stay in touch

Yeah... sure  Grin
freeppleman

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:19:58 PM

stay in touch

Yeah... sure  Grin

no one is sure
but they are working a lot

but you are in firstcoin or just a bla bla man
Balaxi

Activity: 122
Merit: 6

Dream. Fulfil. Repeat.

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:42:47 PM

These guys are apparently from Hungary and scammed quite a lot of folks here.
We wrote about them at the beginning of 2017. A complete Ponzi and the people behind it will be persecuted.

http://www.bitcoinbazis.hu/firstcoin-piramis-jatek/
Cryptocurrency trader

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:00:50 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 05:42:18 PM by Cryptocurrency trader

1 DONT LET FUD = fear doubt and uncertainty
MAKE YOU SELL YOUR COINS REMEMBER MARKET GOES UP AND DOWN AND COINS WILL GO UP AND DOWN

2  Fear of missing out or FoMO
Most people brought coin at high should of Waited for drop now good time as price is cheap so buy and hold either on exchange or deposit in club now it's right price no fear of missing out for new investors but existing hold not fall prey to FUD

3 The coin like entire market will get better historically  by end of 2nd or start of 3 rd financial quarter

Vid on first coin price prediction for coming year even if the worst happens
https://youtu.be/rlx_7awSnek
Curious1379

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

Feel sorry for all investers
kytra

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:48:29 AM

I have friends that invested, i feel sorry too.

This is what happens when you buy pre-mined coins.

Dont fall for this ponzi guys. A lot of those who post here pozitive about Firstcoin have affiliate links on vids and/or are heavily invested, so they are subjective and not with good intentions.

And always invest only what you afford to lose... lol.

freeppleman

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

Firstcoin change all managers to make of firstcoin a new project

the new era will start on monday

then we will see what happen

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3271

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:37:29 AM

Which managers?
Who is the new people in team? Who is the new developers of first coin?
What about livecoin delisting? there are very accusing reasons for removing first from livecoin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
kytra

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:46:13 AM

The new team seem legit... NOT!  Grin   https://www.facebook.com/josip.p.bosnic/posts/10208592612171512
freeppleman

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

Which managers?
Who is the new people in team? Who is the new developers of first coin?
What about livecoin delisting? there are very accusing reasons for removing first from livecoin

inform yourself if you got question
Cryptocurrency trader

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:38:16 PM

Yes I am a first coin promoter,that is obvious by my username, Lot of fud being spread anyone can say anything on Internet without  proof first coin,webinar explained that info given by livecoin, was incorrect and they are taking against as this has harmed the coin reputation of coin and some new investors and new to cryptocurrency panic sold and suffered loss due to false info

First coin new partnership with
Forus Global Digital Exchange And will also be attending 21 march in Sri Lanka  Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain 101
22 March 2018
Ramada Hotel, Colomboevent

and first coin can be traded with the mahala coin app where you can buy trade both mahala coin and first coin

Project is growing and getting better and also in 4 weeks first ATMS opening in South Africa
and the coin will be listed on 2 or 3 more exchanges so much for it being called a scam it's easy to say where is your proof and please see links regarding the new partnership
NEW PARTNERSHIP WITH MAHLA COIN
 http://www.destinyconnect.com/2018/03/12/mahala-coin-new-sas-cryptocurrency/
https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/mahalacoin?src=hash
prtomic

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:57:49 PM

I was lucky to lock only small amount of money in the platform. When they are released (soon) they will be more or less worthless, and I'll dump them immediately. Lucky for my, the rest of the coins I kept at the exchange, and sold for 2x profit.

Like any other MLM scheme, after it ran out of new investors, this coin has no utility. Why do you need ATM, when you can order now full KYC supported MasterCard connected to your crypto wallet app and use it at any ATM or PoS?

With no real utility, this coin dies, like 90% other pump and dump coins. The only marketing so far was based on FOMO and nothing else.

However, I'm grateful for being investor in this project, since I was able to learn my lesson. Now I'm able to recognize coins with some potential.

frstcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:38:32 PM

I heard this is a ‘Ponzi Scheme’?

People that label this a ‘Ponzi scheme’ either do not know what a Ponzi Scheme is or they do not understand what FirstCoin is.

The reality is, that in the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator generates returns for older investors through revenue paid by new investors, rather than from legitimate business activities or profits of financial trading. In other words, there is no real product that is being bought, sold or traded, but instead money is paid into a scheme where the high returns that are promised can only be paid with new money coming into the scheme.

FirstCoin does not in any way resemble any kind of Ponzi Scheme. To begin with, it will not accept any form of currency other than its own, nor can you buy FirstCoin from the club. This is unique in the Cryptocurrency world. Purchases of FirstCoin are made from the open market from an independent exchange, just as you would buy dollars or euros in the FX market. FirstCoin Club reward its members with ‘pre-mined’ FirstCoins that have not yet been issued. In other words, all rewards are paid from the company’s own supply of FirstCoin and are not in any way linked to, or reliant on, anyone else’s coins.

The company is paying coins to members as a reward for activities that help grow the membership and sustain the demand. This form of referral incentive, backed by the company’s own product, is an identical business model to;

How Uber grew so quickly and became the largest taxi firm in the world in record time?

In this regard, FirstCoin is simply practicing good business sense.
kytra

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:28:28 PM

Pls man, stop it! Firstcoin is dead. Last year it was double in price. You cannot find a coin that did so bad. If u invested in any project in August you made a lot of money, except Firstcoin and maybe Bitconnect/Davorcoin scams.

You forget you are on a crypto forum with smart people, not at a seminar in 3rd World country filled with clueless old people.

Why the f would somebody buy this coin? You said Frst has a product? What? Where? ATMs and Paulownia trees? lol

I must admit its not a regular ponzi. The crypto/blockchain + MLM part make it confusing for some and can trick them. But please, go sell your premined coins at that seminars, let us do our job here with real crypto projects.

FrstCoooneeecttt!
freeppleman

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:42:02 PM

Pls man, stop it! Firstcoin is dead. Last year it was double in price. You cannot find a coin that did so bad. If u invested in any project in August you made a lot of money, except Firstcoin and maybe Bitconnect/Davorcoin scams.

You forget you are on a crypto forum with smart people, not at a seminar in 3rd World country filled with clueless old people.

Why the f would somebody buy this coin? You said Frst has a product? What? Where? ATMs and Paulownia trees? lol

I must admit its not a regular ponzi. The crypto/blockchain + MLM part make it confusing for some and can trick them. But please, go sell your premined coins at that seminars, let us do our job here with real crypto projects.

FrstCoooneeecttt!

in bitcointalk there a lot of good crypto expert
but here it's only you are you talking
and all post you write are about firstcoin just 10 in all... very important presence in bitcointalk you are

you do not know what are you talking about

I see many people who glorify a lot of coin, super ico etc and a lot of people loose their money.
maybe you are informed about the dump in market cap...

firstcoin did wrong until january but now they are working in a good way
I do not know if they will have success but they are doing a lot of things to support the coin

and I do not see any other coin where I can ask to ceo news and webinar and constant info from board

a company exchange, worldwide jointventure

so do not say stupid thing with anger and if you have not invested in firstcoin please shut up

we have faced this dump and we know the reason... so now we got trust in new projects

phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:49:36 PM

Great, nice to see news projects like this here.
Chris Sokolowski

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 08:18:30 PM

Are there any remaining nodes hosting this coin?  The client has no connections by default.

Prohashing - Professional Mining Made Simple
Visit us at https://prohashing.com
Optimized for performance - 15 algorithms - Payouts in 200 coins - PPS, PPLNS, or solo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: