Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:11:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hodl Until 3x  (Read 1175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:06:46 AM

I think about hodling coins until they make 3x (USD price). I pick these coins below. What do you think about my portfolio?
Which coins should I add or remove?

Coin      Date             Current Price
ETH December 07, 2017 425$
WAVES December 07, 2017 8.58$
BNT December 07, 2017 2.53$
CVC December 07, 2017 0.35$
Yeah that is a good idea,  coin have a potential to triple this coming year, just hodl to make huge profits like ethereum that will burst in years. And also other crypto's that benefits the community.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:31:35 AM

I think about hodling coins until they make 3x (USD price). I pick these coins below. What do you think about my portfolio?

Yeah that is a good idea,  coin have a potential to triple this coming year, just hodl to make huge profits like ethereum that will burst in years. And also other crypto's that benefits the community.

if we can see that we can make a profit then I think he can sell it to take the profit because I think after the price increases, soon the price will down to make a correction price. this happening with all coins and after the correction price, the price will increase again. but this will be down if bitcoin price increases and will make altcoin goes down. I admitted that he doing a good plan and he can make a lot of profit by holding coins until they make 3x in usd price.

CrowdFunder

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:43:33 AM

Looks like you already made around 2x your investment, good luck making it to 3x. I personally think CVC has the most potential among your list and would chose ETH as a close second.
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:10:11 AM

In my view, it is very hard to expensive coins such as ETH or Bitcoin cash can go 3x in short time. If I were you, I will find cheap coins such as Ripple or Siacoin to hold.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:15:12 AM

Well,holding ethereum for two to five years,i think it will become profitable because ethereum is now at the second place of bitcoin.

trainasauruswrecks

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:26:04 AM

Those look like reasonable choices for 3x.  Just be aware that BNC has pretty much consistently underperformed Bitcoin for it's entire history.  If that pattern keeps up, you might reach 3x sooner by holding BTC than BNC... just a thought.

One coin worth taking a good look at, is Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  Given its robust privacy tech, groundbreaking features, strong dev team and a low market cap of less than 21 million coins, and its still cheap price less than $2 per coin, this one is a shoo-in for an easy 3x.  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/

If you are at all looking for a coin to HODL longer term, I urge you to research XSPEC's long term viability for yourself, by digging deeper into its technology, use case as a top privacy/anonymity coin, and ambitious roadmap.  This coin is destined to be among the top two or three privacy coins in existence, so its longer term potential is FAR greater than 3x.  You can start here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin

Low market cap, decent price, dedicated community, active devs.
Probably right.
This one will at least go 3x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              Native TOR+OBFS4 ● Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon! ● Ghost Protocol              
XSPEC SlackTwitter  ◆ FacebookWebsite
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:32:45 AM

I think this is good choice! But These coins need a little bit more time to achieve 3x price. That's why it is reasonable also to buy such coins as IOTA, OMG, 1st Blood.
SUPERSAIAN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1255

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:43:54 PM

I deleted posts of Spectrecoin shills. You guys are too annoying, sorry.

I think this is good choice! But These coins need a little bit more time to achieve 3x price. That's why it is reasonable also to buy such coins as IOTA, OMG, 1st Blood.

We have time, no problem. I'm not interested in Iota and that type of coins. I have some OMG. I haven't checked 1st Blood for a long time. Thanks for suggestions.

I might update the list next week if we see any 3x this week.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███