Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:19:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Make Money While You Sleep  (Read 1919 times)
amanarora_1

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:15:55 AM

I have two choices for you- first one is offcourse mining, just holding BTC! then you make a profit While you sleep. Now comes to second one- its really interesting. Just download the airdrops app and get top 10 valubale forum. Fill it with just 5 mintues and you will get valubale coins which make you rich. Everyday app updates with Top 10 valubale airdrops. Automated trading systems is also a best way to earn While You Sleep.
healthcarep

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:26:28 AM

margin trade is only the way to earn a huge money when you have to go to sleep or you are on sleepy. i have no idea about this topic except margin trade. all are share their own thinking me also..
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:40:40 AM

The only sure investment that you can make very very good profit in a short term or long term is by investing in Bitcoin. Look at the price today $13,000 and it is stipulated to reach $15,000 by the end of decembrt . When Bitcoin is fork you also get free coin at the same amount of bitcoin you hold. New Lightning Bitcoin fork (LBTC) will take place in two weeks and BTC holders will get LBTC to the ratio of BTC they hold that is 1:1 just like with BCH and BTG
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:48:34 AM

There are several ways for you to make money while sleeping, especially if you are into cryptocurrency. Here are the ones that are working now:

1 - Invest in a Bitcoin miner like AntMiner and keep mining while you sleep (just make sure you can afford to pay for electricity costs and turn your fan to the max level).
2 - Invest in a legit cloud mining company like Genesis Mining and Hashflare and it generates money while you sleep.

For outside cryptocurrency, here are the ones that could make you a passive income:

1 - Become an affiliate of a recurring payment program and earn passive income every month for every customer who repeat orders under your affiliate link.
2 - Invest in a network marketing business. Build and equip your team until you can earn passive and residual income.
3 - Buy a real estate property and earn passive income while you sleep while tenants pay monthly rent straight to your bank account.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:25:16 AM

I prefer to use a bot like gunbot to trade when i am sleeping. (nowadays i do not!)
Anyway if you hodling any altcoin for long time, you can also earn without doing nothing.
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:16:44 AM

You can invest your money to famous cryptocoins like bitcoin or ethereum. Bitcoin's value is continuously increasing now and it has showed a huge leap compared to its market value for the past years. This is how you earn without exerting too much effort. Make sure you invest your money to coins worth investing. Study which coins will improve for the coming years and it will surely provide you the profit you are desiring.

Well, you can not determine exactly how much a coin will cost after a while. it's like betting in sports. you need to learn trading, view trends but there is no a one-hundred percent guarantee that any coins will increase in price  Wink
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:20:06 AM

These kind of systems are very unreliable and untranslatable. I dont advise anyone to lend bitcoin in this system.
wisdommember

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:20:16 AM

nevertheless holding btc is risky.

in my opinion the best "money making while sleeping" is NEO. Sure Gas price can decrease but its worth to invest. who invested in july (antshares) are now happy with passive money.
iram701

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:20:43 AM

mining will be the answer, while sleeping your coins always getting much, but if you do cloud mining, use good mining platform like genesis mining, if u use hardwàre mining, the electriçity will be the problem. but actually mining cryptocurrency always running even while you sleep.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:34:16 AM

If you wanna make money while you sleep, invest in bitcoins. As you can see, bitcoin has surged high. Its now at $14,000. Days ago it was just like 11,000. If you put in your money to bitcoins you'll sleep like a baby and wake up a millionnaire.
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:20:34 PM

For me before i go to bed if i have a target coin to sell,i sell it first to exchange in my appropriate price value,even if the price goes up more than 20% to my price value when i'm sleeping,i am still winning it is still okey for me than to get loss of my coin.
mashort

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:03:26 PM

buy top cryptos and wait, dont buy thousands of others, they are only good for trading. so trade shitcoins and store in BTC. easy
Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:13:00 PM

For me invest trading minings.For investing i will stored in btc and eth but  sure to check reviews of coins youre investing trading and mining
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:29:49 PM

If you have a lot of capital, you can buy equipment for mining. while you sleep  the mining  works for  you or you can search for a good ico program, then hold your coin for several years. you sell that coins at the high price.  buying many btc and you hold it until the price is high.  Smiley

aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:33:10 PM

You can earn  money while sleepin in many ways . Like lending your money in a legit site like bitconnect there interest will be calculate based on bitconnect bitcoin price volatility software after predetermined interest rate period ends. You can also try buying mining rig/ant miner s9 this kiner are very profitable but pricy especially in electricity bill you need stable cold temp (range 0-14 degress if im not mistaken ) last is trading (long term ) but its very risky .
johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:41:22 PM

How to make money while you sleep I think if I want to earn bitcoin while I'm sleeping I will buy more bitcoin and then invest it then the rest will do it for me. and I think that's enough to earn more bitcoin while I'm sleeping here in my house.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:58:35 PM

I'd say the best way to make money while you sleep is if you invest in bitcoin. And of course lending money and mining too but it cost a lot of $$ for the electricity, so I'd prefer more on investing in bitcoin and just leave it there and do its own thing.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:59:42 PM

To earn money while you are sleeping you needed a passive way of income. Good thing it is abundantly available in th crypto-currency world. You can invest in mining rigs, let the rigs do it for you. Another way is to invest in cloud mining, just make sure to invest to legit ones and avoid scam. Moreover, if you have the fund then you may start earning while sleeping because it will require you much money to start it with.

Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:00:44 PM

Bitbeeline enables you make money while you sleep. You can earn up to 42% in the lending program, receive up to 8.50% in the referral program, and also earn money when you invest in their ICO, which has started

You can also get Gambling and Bitbeeline card services. Receive transaction fee and “subsidy” of newly created coins if you are a miner. Buy and sell digital currencies from and to each other without middlemen. Register to join the ICO https://bitbeeline.co/

Hope this will be profitable for all, good feedback is a major requirement from the platform
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:04:16 PM

mining would be the best yet this have a risk because it eats your own hardware for the mines that has been collected but yet this is the best way to make money while you sleep but keep in mind the risk in mining

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: