Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Make Money While You Sleep  (Read 1919 times)
Specialforce

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:07:43 PM

cloud mining and mining would be the best that you can make money while sleeping and also you can pilot your account to your friend if you are busy in the real world like me once i like my friend borrow it and i make 50$ will doing nothing

kobradobra

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

STEM - football token exchange market!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:09:20 PM

I wonder how this kind of spam is still allowed on the boards. Like really?

│   S T E M
│  █░░░░█░░░░░  │   SPORT TOKEN EXCHANGE                        ( ( (   JOIN OUR TELEGRAM   ) ) )
│  █▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄  │   STEM│ Earn with your football knowlednge.
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:12:13 PM

investing is the other way to make money while you sleep invest on the large ICO project so in this way you can maximize your profits but still do not invest all you money into a single ICO make some plan a and b if you wanted too
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:57:16 AM

I understand that this is a kind of advertising here, but I would say that there are two other cool methods to earn when you sleep: to start mining using a big mining farm and to keep good alts and BTC in your wallet and wait when they grow.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:11:01 PM

Investment let your money works with you even you are sleeping you can able to earn profit because it is a passive income but just put amount that you can afford to lose.

Mining this mwthod is one of the great source of investment and big capital is needed here for building a mining site and i do not recommend cloud mining because most of the time they are only wanting to scam investors.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
rynah011991

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:58:43 PM

Best example to earn money while you sleep was buying bitcoin. Just wait to increase its value, then suddenly you value of money increases.
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:05:59 PM

Bitbeeline enables you make money while you sleep. You can earn up to 42% in the lending program, receive up to 8.50% in the referral program, and also earn money when you invest in their ICO, which has started

You can also get Gambling and Bitbeeline card services. Receive transaction fee and “subsidy” of newly created coins if you are a miner. Buy and sell digital currencies from and to each other without middlemen. Register to join the ICO https://bitbeeline.co/

I think it is impossible. Both my parents and teachers told me everyone can get paid if he works hard or have some creations. It is not fair to others if he can earn money without doing anything.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:11:14 PM

Buy a coin that you will sell in the morning and it will rise overnight

Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:38:18 PM

Bitbeeline enables you make money while you sleep. You can earn up to 42% in the lending program, receive up to 8.50% in the referral program, and also earn money when you invest in their ICO, which has started

You can also get Gambling and Bitbeeline card services. Receive transaction fee and “subsidy” of newly created coins if you are a miner. Buy and sell digital currencies from and to each other without middlemen. Register to join the ICO https://bitbeeline.co/

That a pretty funny question actually but it is possible for me but not that reliable all the time. Ypu can gain money while you are sleep when the value of your holdings will also rise and that is not stble as you think because you do not and cannot control the value of the coins in the market. Like for example ethereum there will be days that when you wake up in the mprning the price pumps so you have gained money then there are some times that the price falls so you loss money that is just how it works in here.
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:45:13 PM

Here in crypto you can earn in mining and in trading while you sleep.In mining try to search if it's legit and not scam like cloud mining here and in trading you can buy if the price is low then sell it in high. I think also we don't need to sleep to earn because that is not good if you think like that.I think to earn you need to do hardwork here because here in crypto we don't know what will happen here in the future so do hardwork now and study where to earn a big btc and how to earn.Knowledge is the key here in forum to earn so always study more & more

Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:01:09 PM

The biggest strategy on how to make money while you sleep is....
1. You have make some kind of business like any traditional business that can help you earn money even you are         sleeping at night without doing nothing.
2. If you have enough money you invest in the bank and let you money earn for you.
   Theres a lot more more business that can help you earn money even you sleep.
joesan2012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:01:40 PM

I think, investing in an ICO is not really 100% legit . Theres still a risk for that and also ,when the coin dump that's the problem you may encounter , I can suggest mining ,with that you can earn passive income while sleeping . There's still a risk proper maintenance and ventelation is necessary with this ,cause the video card is quite much expensive when you destroy one ,then thats a risk . You must have a huge capital when building mining rig . But the outcome will literally make you earn profit while sleeping .
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:03:34 PM

How to make money while sleeping? Invest! Invest in bitcoin while still in the dips. They say that bitcoin will rise up to $30k so if you invest today, your money can be doubled.
caeles

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:43:45 PM

Today's modern world makes people lazy. People wanted to earn money while sleeping but it was the reality, some wanted to earn more so they wanted to earn money while they are sleeping, thanks to the latest technology; cryptocurrencies; people can earn money while sleeping. Earning money while sleeping cannot be done by other people who are not updated to the latest technology but it can be an easy job for us cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Buying bitcoin can be one of the ways on how to earn money while sleeping because by just buying bitcoin and waiting to increase your money can be done while you are sleeping. Bitcoin is the top cryptocurrency and will surely give you profit but it needs more capital for you to buy bitcoin and make money. Mining bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies can also be a way of earnong money while sleeping. By just turning on your pc or laptop and downloading apps that mines cryptocurrencies can make you earn money while sleeping or you can buy some mining tools to mine more and faster but it costs too much. Earning money is a hard thing to do but having perseverance, hardwork and patience can make it easy and it is true that it is better to earn if you work for it.

randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:45:16 PM

unfortunately, we can't remain calm and relax, when we know that our money will be earned there...  think it's better to separate work and rest...so you can become a zombie who will just everywhere look for a way to earn
Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:57:41 PM

On the rights of advertising? And will I earn 42 percent every night when I sleep? Then I'm just for. Combine the useful and enjoyable.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:44:18 PM

If you want to earn while sleeping, you can try mining cryptocurrency. In this way, whatever you do just run your mining rig and you will earn at the same time. This only requires huge capital because of the cost of video cards. Of course the higher specs of video card the more it will be future proofy considering that as time goes by, the higher the difficulty it becomes. You can earn passively through this by having a monthly income, but of course it depends on what are you mining. Altcoins can be worth considering because Bitcoin has higher difficulty and is not advisable to mine nowadays.
This answer also came to my mind when I saw that title but after reading the details of the OP I started to think that if this project is legit then this is also a good opportunity for earning some money. But I do not think that will at there the lending will be beneficial? As in any platforms because of defaults the lending system is considered as risky.
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:47:14 PM

making money while u sleep, i think u can buy some cloud mining. Mining new coin and wait it grow up, money will come while u sleep
And lending program good too if u trust their coin
aquantivis86

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:53:22 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 06:33:58 PM by aquantivis86

If no one has said it yet:  Sleep studies.  Paid sleep studies are a great way to make some extra money while you sleep.  If you are lucky enough to find one you can make thousands in a few days.  For example: https://www.thepennyhoarder.com/make-money/sleep-study-guide/?aff_id=76&aff_sub2=paid-clinical-trials-open-now
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:12:38 PM

Invest in anything that has a interest or paying dividend to you. I would recommend Etheroll, which is paying 100% of its profit to all token holders (including the dev, of course).

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: