Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:07:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins bleeding... What is happening?  (Read 875 times)
dsaijz03 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:19:18 AM

I do not understand what is happening?? Altcoins bleeding in the market cap, does it really because of the Bitcoin that keeps pumping? I'm going crazy..
kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:23:32 AM

what bleed? half of altcoins are green, other half only around %5 loss. bitcoin is rising yes but that doesn't affect altcoins too much yet. if you scared sell your coins and switch to bitcoin.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:43:33 AM

what bleed? half of altcoins are green, other half only around %5 loss. bitcoin is rising yes but that doesn't affect altcoins too much yet. if you scared sell your coins and switch to bitcoin.

yeah, agree with this.  not all alts are bleeding infact most them are now recovering and going up. bitcoin is rising because most people are still buying and investing on it yet i think that some altcoin trader and investor are also switching to bitcoin because it is still expected to rise until the end of the year 2017 that is why the markets of altcoins are now getting affected with this problem. @op dont be scared and panic at all because it is totally  normal to expect a price drop when your dealling with these crypto coins. all you have to do for now is to control your emotions and keep on holding like a pro hodler.
dballz789

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:01:13 AM

Its because you cant expect free gains on your coin just because bitcoin went up.the $ value is staying the same on most coins. You are losing satoshi though.
thompshma

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:31:34 AM

Everyone is moving into bitcoin, waves looks really good though.
hodler1293

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:33:40 AM

Treat this like a fork because of the upcoming futures, there will be a spike followed by a "small" drop.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:34:57 AM

It is a mixed picture. Bitcoin is in beast mode going into futures launch event this weekend.
Most  top 20 coins are Red but plenty of smaller ones are up nicely as well. I think the
other top coins will go back up soon.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:45:16 AM

I'm also worried with my altcoins, they all went at low price. I also thought it was because of bitcoin's price hike. I hope my altcoins goes high before the year ends, so I can sell them, I'm gonna switch half of my earnings to bitcoin. I hope on the coming days and months, altcoins will also pump together with bitcoin.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
akitha

Activity: 742
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:31:36 AM

hmmm..mostly my altcoins are erc20 based tokens..some are bleeding some are not..maybe its because of the eth blockchain clogged

AsJoshScreams

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:00:27 AM

altcoins is bleeding because of the kitten in the ethereum blockchains is mess up a lot
ConfusedPenguin

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:01:50 AM

I do not understand what is happening?? Altcoins bleeding in the market cap, does it really because of the Bitcoin that keeps pumping? I'm going crazy..

People is trading their altcoins against BTC that's what happening now, all the altcoins are being dumped.
BitcoinBlack

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:03:59 AM

Bitcoin is acting like a black hole, most of the money is flowing into Bitcoin, that's what happens most of the time when it rises more then usual. But it will be reverse in matter of time.
tdrinker

Activity: 276
Merit: 103

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:16:54 AM

You answered your own question. It's always what happens when bitcoin pumps. Money moves away from alts and in to bitcoin and so alts fall in price. They also obviously fall in bitcoin value.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:24:26 AM

This is not new anymore because whenever Bitcoin is on a bull run, altcoins are teh one who suffers because holders will start to dump to gain higher value of their BTC. Its either they dump or hold the alts that they have and wait for the market to recover, but that is if alts will go back to previous price.

Not really half, I see 1 and half page only in Bittrex that is in green, the rest are in Red for now.
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:28:33 AM

altcoins are still up 100% in the past month or so, just a minor pullback that is healthy and was due. no need to panic!
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:36:34 AM

And there is no direct dependence with bitcoin in the Alts, and it's not as if they suffer from the Alts, even on the contrary, everything is fine with them. The rise in prices and demand at the level, so that the future is behind them.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:37:29 AM

Altcoins are bleeding. Because BTC is unstoppable. Altcoins need more time to go up and they also go down more easily than Bitcoin. Bitcoin just don't stop going up and go down just for some hours now. Everyone want to have Bitcoin. Lots of altcoins may disappear if Bitcoin just go up like this i think. I have lost some against Bitcoin too. It is too difficult to play against Bitcoin. There is some altcoins who are in green, but the most popular are in red.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:55:41 AM

Yes, because their big brother Bitcoin is rallying, there is no way a trader would ignore the price action of BTC when is rallying and nobody wants to miss out on this gains
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:14:16 AM

altcoins is bleeding because of the kitten in the ethereum blockchains is mess up a lot

haha , no. its not the case why alts are going down. that friggin kittens are only affecting the etherium network making transactions stuck and congested due to the unusuall traffic cause by them and yeah i agree that not all altcoins are bleeding ( only few of them though) . we should be thankful for now instead of complaining because all altcoins thesedays are infact rising despite of being stagnant last week. prices of altcoins are much worst last last week (in november) when compared to their value's thesedays.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:17:26 AM

It's because bitcoin is raising so the value against bitcoin is down while it maintains the value against fiat. This is not the first time it happens and as you can see there still a lot of alt that's green in coinmarketcap. We've seen worse when bitcoin crash and all coins in the market is red.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: