Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stuck EtherDelta transactions  (Read 483 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:52:12 PM

How do I get stuck deposits to etherdelta unstuck? I have tried 4 transactions with different gas prices, 4, 7 and 21 gwei but none are confirmed after a few hours.And what is the correct process if I'm doing something wrong?
You are not doing anything wrong. The whole Ethereum network is congested right now and it has been like this for few days. Quite a thing for the almighty Ethereum and a faster confirmation that Eth fans have been shouting about. This is why we should know that increasing block size is not the solution to any scaling problem.

Lot of ETH transactions are pending from last 2-3 days. Due to competition we need to increase gas price. We have found that gas price more than 51 gwei is easily getting executed. You may check the gas price used for executed transactions on EtherDelta and manage your price accordingly: https://etherscan.io/address/0x8d12a197cb00d4747a1fe03395095ce2a5cc6819
So many transactions are so stucked right now and definitely it is a matter of the highest transaction fees to get your transactions done. Someone already posted a link up there and I just made use of that to get the perfect gas price for my transaction and it was seamless, but you will have to be comfortable with the transaction fee though to get that done.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reronggo

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:59:58 PM

i think it has problem in etherdelta, we cant deposit token or ethereum for now, i dont know how to solve this, maybe etherdelta makes changing to their exchange or there something going wrong with the market, i try to increase the fee or gas, but it's not working for me.

Last four days etherdelta faced this problem. I increase the gas to 15 gwei, it is comfirmed in more than 1 hour. Take longer compare in normal day. I hope this problem can be solved quickly.
really? i'm not able to deposit and withdaw my token and eth for 4 days, it's really annoying, i think etherdelta need to be solved. they never give a comment when everyone ask them about the problem, but i hope it solved soon, meanwhile i want to trade my token and it's only listed on etherdelta.
nor9847

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:11:44 PM

Etherdelta is on problem, there so many pending transaction. it stuck on etherdelta, where the problem come from? i still confuse about this matter, whether is it on ethereum or etherdelta. there's no explanation from the ether author. waiting for it to be solved.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:46:12 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 02:18:35 AM by crazycatwoman03

i think it has problem in etherdelta, we cant deposit token or ethereum for now, i dont know how to solve this, maybe etherdelta makes changing to their exchange or there something going wrong with the market, i try to increase the fee or gas, but it's not working for me.

Last four days etherdelta faced this problem. I increase the gas to 15 gwei, it is comfirmed in more than 1 hour. Take longer compare in normal day. I hope this problem can be solved quickly.
really? i'm not able to deposit and withdaw my token and eth for 4 days, it's really annoying, i think etherdelta need to be solved. they never give a comment when everyone ask them about the problem, but i hope it solved soon, meanwhile i want to trade my token and it's only listed on etherdelta.

Yeah its been days and many traders are really dying to hear some explanations from the etherdelta team.  I have been trying to deposit a certain coin for 3 days and up until now I wasn't able to.  I will try to increase the gas price into 50 later to try it and I just hope that it will work now. This problem in the transactions using etherdelta is really annoying because the price of the coin that I am trying to deposit falls down now.  I was planning to sell it at a price enough for my allowance but because of the problem I missed the opportunity.

Anyways, the eth charge for each transaction is 0.002 ,  I just want to ask if by increasing the gas price for me to be able to trade, will it require a higher eth too?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:42:53 AM

How do I get stuck deposits to etherdelta unstuck? I have tried 4 transactions with different gas prices, 4, 7 and 21 gwei but none are confirmed after a few hours.And what is the correct process if I'm doing something wrong?

Mostly  all of us now can experience of this situation unstuck your deposit to different platform sites exchages because there's a problem in ethereum that they called kitten bite,maybe this problem will resolve soon,so that everything will turn back to normal.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:45:26 AM

the Eth transactions have been slowed these days coz of huge amount of transactions, it needs to get scale bigger , i think in the next fork they will solve it , it could takes some days but should arrive
agree with you, I think after fork everything will be fine.many peoples comes in transactions and it's the big problem. I am also suffer this kind of problem but when I am increase my gas price then my problem was solved.

kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:10:30 AM

i have a transaction which i sent to ED,  been pending for over 10 hours, and because it is pending, I cannot create another transaction... what a pain in the ass!

Lets get some crypto-bulldogs to scare away those f*ckin kittens.

kabit9

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:23:38 AM

in case anyone is facing a similar conundrum, i managed to solve my own problem using this guide: https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/72tctz/guide_how_to_cancel_a_pending_transaction/

febryza

Activity: 104

CryptoCurrency

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:50:40 AM

i think that i was the only one who get stuck in etherdelta, i was unable to deposit and withdraw my eth balance or tokens. it really make me panic, my transaction keep pending for 3 days.. i try to increase the gas but it the same result.. i need to be helped guys..

[
kabit9

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:09:08 AM

i think that i was the only one who get stuck in etherdelta, i was unable to deposit and withdraw my eth balance or tokens. it really make me panic, my transaction keep pending for 3 days.. i try to increase the gas but it the same result.. i need to be helped guys..

use this:

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: